Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

I got Time Crisis 5 working with Gyro-aiming using a Playstation 4 DS4 controller using the DS4Windows app.   I haven't spent too much time tweaking it yet but it seems to work fairly well from first impressions.   I don't have a PS Move controller to mess with, but I've heard you can get those to work with DS4Windows too.  I was thinking it would be possible to use a PS Move controller attached to a gun accessory as a fun alternative way to play this game if anyone wants to try this out.

For my DS4Windows profile for Time Crisis 5:

(X) button   --->  Left Mouse Button  (fire weapon)

L2 trigger   ---->  T  (left pedal)

R2 trigger  ---->  Y  (right pedal)

L1  button  ------>  Shit+H   (crosshair)

R1 button   ------->  Shift+H  (crosshair)

D-pad UP    ------->  Mouse Wheel Up  (change weapon)

D-pad DOWN  ------->  Mouse Wheel Down  (change weapon)

Options button  -------->  Shift+T  (insert coin)

Gyro   ------------->  "Use as Mouse" option enabled

I've attached this DS4Windows profile here for anyone who wants it - tweak the sensitivity & configuration to your preferences as I haven't messed with it too much beyond just testing that it works with the game.

Time Crisis 5.xml

hace 19 horas, nohero dijo:

I'm sorry it doesn't work for you, here it does.

Try to set DInput and uncheck Individual Left Analog.

That topic was deleted/removed.

CHEERs

If I too I'm sorry it doesn't work, that's why I ask for help LOL.
NOW
I managed to detect the buttons, but honestly it does not access the TEST MODE and SERVICE. any ideas or help?

hace 19 horas, Johno dijo:

Thought i'd share some progress with Time Crisis 5

Aimtrak works perfectly with Demulshooter 10.1.4 with the DemulShooterX64.exe with game sight or without, perfect accuracy and no need to change anything in the engine/config file.
My left and right buttons act as the peddles as well and here's how to set it up with no AHK go to Time Crisis 5\TC5\TimeCrisisGame\Config\DefaultInput.ini (click properties and untick read only)

Original lines 27&28 look like this:

; USB FOOT SWITCHƒL[ƒoƒCƒ“ƒh
.Bindings=(Name="t",Command="StartPedalL | OnRelease StopPedalL")
.Bindings=(Name="y",Command="StartPedalR | OnRelease StopPedalR")

I've changed them to this:

; USB FOOT SWITCHƒL[ƒoƒCƒ“ƒh
.Bindings=(Name="RightMouseButton",Command="StopPedalL | OnRelease StartPedalL")
.Bindings=(Name="MiddleMouseButton",Command="StopPedalR | OnRelease StartPedalR")

Please note i had to also change the stop and start pedal around as when i hold my left button and fire it cancels out the button press so it kept on hiding after each shot!!!! Only happens on my left button atm and have emailed Andy at ultimarc to ask about this.
This will also affect my idea for cycling through weapons as i can hide with my right button and press the trigger and i stay hidden (which is perfect) however with the left button when i press the trigger he stands up!!!!! 

In the same file i've also edited lines 102 & 105 to below so now by pressing 1 and 5 the keyboard will control Crosshair and credits

.Bindings=(Name="One",Command="ToggleCrosshair")

.Bindings=(Name="Five",Command="DebugAddCredit")

Have a AHK Script please see below:

#SingleInstance, force

Run, DemulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
run, "E:\LaunchBox\Games\Teknoparrot\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Which works perfectly so thank you, what i need help on is below please:

1. My Pc is set at 1920x1080 but its scaled to 150% so when i launch the game the aiming is off and doesn't work. How or what do i need to type in my AHK for it to launch the game at 100% and then revert back to 150% on exiting (or is there another way???)

2. My Left and Right buttons are mapped off screen as GP Button 1 & GP Button 5 (believe these out put as Joy 1 Button 5 etc)
Would like to map these as Credit and Cross Hair which are set as 1 & 5 via a AHK please. (Tried to map this directly in the file but had no luck atm)

3. Would like to be able to cycle through weapons as well and haven't edited that in the file but could do i suppose but atm its "o" 
was thinking on screen holding right button which is Mouse Middle and pressing the trigger to cycle through and could also set it up as left button and trigger and be able to cycle up and down depending what side you're on 

Open to help and suggestions and help with a AHK Script please as i'm not to familiar with them and leaning myself. Sorry for the long post and hope somethings can help and assist others and hoping someone can help me please

Thanks also to Tiberius 

Thanks a lot

IMG_0977.JPG

How do you access the TEST MODE and SERVICE?

hace 16 horas, xenomorph dijo:

Hi all !!! ...  I am somewhat lost, where can I get the JConfigTC5.exe?

thx :)

JConfigTC5.exe is on the page but honestly it does not work for me, it detects the joystick I can change the buttons but when I run the game nothing happens, it is as if the buttons were already predetermined and could not be modified, what I simply need is to access the TEST MODE and SERVICE

1 hour ago, pablo3000 said:

How do you access the TEST MODE and SERVICE?

Hi mate, I haven’t accessed test or service menu I’m afraid 🙏🏻 All my adjustments have been made directly to the game input ini file.

And then I solved my scaling issue by ticking the dpi on the demul64.exe

All I need now is how to type ‘Joy 1 Button 5’ to register as 5 on a keyboard to put in a AHK Script any help appreciated with this please. 

Thanks a lot

Finally got Time Crisis 5 running perfectly with a Aimtrak and all buttons working off a AHK Script (This is how i like it working other people may not)

I've already posted my Aimtrack utility set up in here so feel free to find that but here's what i done to set it all up:

Time Crisis 5\TC5\TimeCrisisGame\Config\BaseInput.ini (Need to go to properties and untick read only) 

Changed Lines 27 & 28 to this

.Bindings=(Name="RightMouseButton",Command="StopPedalL | OnRelease StartPedalL")
.Bindings=(Name="MiddleMouseButton",Command="StopPedalR | OnRelease StartPedalR")

(Swapped the start and stop around so you hold the left and right buttons to hide) 

Then changed Lines 101 &104 to this

.Bindings=(Name="One",Command="ToggleCrosshair")

.Bindings=(Name="Five",Command="DebugAddCredit")

Here's my AHK Script: You'll need to change the path where your game is etc but everything works

#SingleInstance, force

Run, DemulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
run, "E:\LaunchBox\Games\Teknoparrot\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

1Joy5:: Send, 5
1Joy1:: Send, 1
~MButton & LButton:: Send, o
~RButton & LButton:: Send, o

ExitApp
return

With this you can add coins and turn crosshair off/on off screen with the left and right buttons, on screen you can move Left, Right and hide with the left and right buttons.

Then while holding either Left or Right button and pressing the trigger you can cycle through weapons while hiding. Hope this helps some people and is useful to some.

I turned my AHK into an .exe and that's what i use to launch everything. Also if people have scaling issues like i did my PC is set to 150% just tick the Dpi n properties on the DemulshooterX64.exe

Thanks also to Tiberius and others for your help and feel its good to share and help

Johno

4 ore fa, pablo3000 ha scritto:

JConfigTC5.exe is on the page but honestly it does not work for me, it detects the joystick I can change the buttons but when I run the game nothing happens, it is as if the buttons were already predetermined and could not be modified, what I simply need is to access the TEST MODE and SERVICE

To enter in Test mode you need to launch the game via RSLauncher.exe, it doesn't work through TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe.

Try to set Test and Service buttons with keyboards ( put DInput in JConfig ).

CHEERs

Missing : Winmm (Joystick) in Joystick Type for JConfigTC5.exe ! Please Need a bit help

Hello Lightgunners firends, I actually have a lot of probleme to get my Aimtrack Light Gun to work in this game.

I did try every things said in this thread from the beginning but in the game pointer going crazy, actually if I will be able to use  Winmm (Joystick) option in the game. It is working for my setup at least for the other games,..... maybe i missing somethings.

Can anyone explain why the gun is working perfectly straight out of the box in the Main Menu selection and Continue Screen but not in the game, what is the difference between menu and game?

Thanks in advance

Modifié par evolushroom

40 minutes ago, evolushroom said:

Missing : Winmm (Joystick) in Joystick Type for JConfigTC5.exe ! Please Need a bit help

Hello Lightgunners firends, I actually have a lot of probleme to get my Aimtrack Light Gun to work in this game.

I did try every things said in this thread from the beginning but in the game pointer going crazy, actually if I'm using  Winmm (Joystick) option in the game is working for my setup at least for the other game, it has it work this way..... maybe i missing somethings.

Can anyone explain why the gun is working perfectly straight out of the box in the Main Menu selection and Continue Screen but not in the game, what is the difference between menu and game?

Thanks in advance

Hi feel free to use what I’ve posted and start over again from scratch 👍🏻 You’ll need Demulshooter as well and get your gun configured and saved in that and then keep everything in the same folder as the games exe. 

Got it it working perfectly with and without a sight and completed the game 

1 hour ago, Johno said:

Hi feel free to use what I’ve posted and start over again from scratch 👍🏻 You’ll need Demulshooter as well and get your gun configured and saved in that and then keep everything in the same folder as the games exe. 

Got it it working perfectly with and without a sight and completed the game 

Ok thanks i will try but why demulshotter is nececary, only for 2 players game use no?

1 hour ago, JustinCredible81 said:

It's more accurate. 

Yo mate I really tried everythings possible with and without demul still when I'm pointing the gun on the screen it is very weird and move strange and as soon as got of the screen it get complitely out of aiming....??? coming crazy . Only happen during gameplay 

Modifié par evolushroom

hace 7 horas, Abeldc dijo:

Cómo puedo configurarlo para que me haga caso a la pistola aimtrak y a los créditos gracias ya me lo he bajado y funciona pero me falta configurarlo no sé cómo hacerlo

Debes hacer lo siguiente

En c debes colocar el Demulshooter

El primer run la ruta donde tengas el ejecutable del Demulshooter en mi caso en C

El segundo run la ruta donde tengas el ejecutable del juego TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

la tecla 3 la tengo configurada para los créditos y la tecla 1 para activar o desactivar el punto de mira y el escape para salir del juego.

Si pulsas a la vez los dos botones de la pistola aimtrak funciona para saltar escenas y cambiar de arma.

Espero que te sea de ayuda :)

Crear un fichero ahk y colocar lo siguiente dentro:

Run, c:\Demulshooter\DemulShooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
Sleep, 1000
run, "F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\PC GAMES\ROMS\time crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=POR -playside=1

MButton::t
RButton::y
3::<+t
1::<+h
~MButton & ~RButton::o
    ExitApp
return

*****Para bajar la velocidad al apuntar con la pistola aimtrak debes modificar lo siguiente:

Most of the document is about remapping buttons. If you don't care about any of that, you can just do this part only.

6) Go to the following folder Time Crisis 5\TC5\Engine\Config
7) Make a copy of BaseInput.ini
8) BaseInput.ini is read only - make it so you can edit it -uncheck the read only box in properties
9) THIS BIT IS IMPORTANT - AS IN IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THIS BIT IT WON'T WORK
    Remember we all like to play games differently so if you don't like these settings don't moan about it just change them until they suit your game play
    Change the following lines 
    line 8 from bEnableMouseSmoothing=true to EnableMouseSmoothing=true
    line 37 from Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX") to Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
    line 38 from Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY") to Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

Modifié par danielsant

2 hours ago, danielsant said:

Debes hacer lo siguiente

El primer run la ruta donde tengas el ejecutable del Demulshooter en mi caso en C

El segundo run la ruta donde tengas el ejecutable del juego TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

la tecla 3 la tengo configurada para los créditos y la tecla 1 para activar o desactivar el punto de mira y el escape para salir del juego.

Si pulsas a la vez los dos botones de la pistola aimtrak funciona para saltar escenas y cambiar de arma.

Sleep, 1000
run, "F:\HyperSpin\Emulators\PC GAMES\ROMS\time crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=POR -playside=1

ExitApp
return

*****Para bajar la velocidad al apuntar con la pistola aimtrak debes modificar lo siguiente:

Most of the document is about remapping buttons. If you don't care about any of that, you can just do this part only.

8) BaseInput.ini is read only - make it so you can edit it -uncheck the read only box in properties
    Remember we all like to play games differently so if you don't like these settings don't moan about it just change them until they suit your game play
    line 37 from Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX") to Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
    line 38 from Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY") to Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE DEMULSHOOTER, YOU DON'T NEED TO EDIT BaseInput.ini. DEMULSHOOTER WORKS WITHOUT EDITING IT

On 9/16/2020 at 11:52 AM, JustinCredible81 said:

The one with 2gb of ram I would say no, the one with 4gb ram maybe. But you should consider getting a better computer. They have them with 16 gb of ram even 32 gb of ram. It also matters about the graphics card. Mine is Nvidia GTEForce GTX 1650 with 16 GB Ram it can play any game out now on PC. 

Suprisingly i can get through the game ... but poor performance indeed. Getting <25fps maybe in game. Tested Area 2 Clear. 

See if i can clear the game with 9 years old laptop :))

Is it only me? Entering the game takes a while. Maybe around 5min. Screen loading "Time Crisis 5" and then goes blank screen.

After that the game runs just fine.

hace 3 horas, danielsant dijo:

Debes hacer lo siguiente

Sleep, 1000

ExitApp
return

Muchas gracias no sé cómo se crea un archivo a HK y tampoco a qué se refiere con el demulshooter tengo la configuración original de aimtrack soli la que te viene en Internet para calibrar no sé qué emulador es ese, muchas gracias de todas formas te dejo mi correo electrónico por si me puedes enviar un vídeo para yo seguir los mismos pasos que tú si hablas en inglés que se vea claramente lo que hace para ver si consigo calibrarlo para mi pistola aimtrak gracias puedes enviarme el vídeo por wetransfer si quieres mi correo electrónico es este abelkingdc@gmail.com 

1 hour ago, M Reza said:

Suprisingly i can get through the game ... but poor performance indeed. Getting <25fps maybe in game. Tested Area 2 Clear. 

See if i can clear the game with 9 years old laptop :))

Is it only me? Entering the game takes a while. Maybe around 5min. Screen loading "Time Crisis 5" and then goes blank screen.

After that the game runs just fine.

Again it's your computer. There shouldn't be any 5 min wait. Although I do have a good computer and there is maybe a 1 minute or less wait on the launch screen only sometimes, but definitely not 5. 

7 hours ago, evolushroom said:

Yo mate I really tried everythings possible with and without demul still when I'm pointing the gun on the screen it is very weird and move strange and as soon as got of the screen it get complitely out of aiming....??? coming crazy . Only happen during gameplay 

I can't help you if you're not using demulshooter. Again that is the most accurate. 

hace 5 horas, kimsama dijo:

IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE DEMULSHOOTER, YOU DON'T NEED TO EDIT BaseInput.ini. DEMULSHOOTER WORKS WITHOUT EDITING IT

Desconozco como funciona DEMULSHOOTER, lo descargue y se ejecuta con la primera acción del script

El BaseInput.ini en mi caso se deben modificar esos parámetros, porque de lo contrario al apuntar a la pantalla va excesivamente rápido.

hace 5 horas, Abeldc dijo:

Muchas gracias no sé cómo se crea un archivo a HK y tampoco a qué se refiere con el demulshooter tengo la configuración original de aimtrack soli la que te viene en Internet para calibrar no sé qué emulador es ese, muchas gracias de todas formas te dejo mi correo electrónico por si me puedes enviar un vídeo para yo seguir los mismos pasos que tú si hablas en inglés que se vea claramente lo que hace para ver si consigo calibrarlo para mi pistola aimtrak gracias puedes enviarme el vídeo por wetransfer si quieres mi correo electrónico es este abelkingdc@gmail.com 

De nada, el fichero lo puedes crear desde un notepad pegas todo el contenido del script y lo guardas con extensión ahk

y ese fichero debes copiarlo dentro de la carpeta donde este el ejecutable "time crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"

Si con estos pasos no consigues hacerlo, indícamelo y miraré de pasarte un video a tu dirección de correo

Un saludo ;)

hace 4 minutos, danielsant dijo:

De nada, el fichero lo puedes crear desde un notepad pegas todo el contenido del script y lo guardas con extensión ahk

y ese fichero debes copiarlo dentro de la carpeta donde este el ejecutable "time crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe"

Si con estos pasos no consigues hacerlo, indícamelo y miraré de pasarte un video a tu dirección de correo

Un saludo ;)

Adjunto el fichero mejor, solamente debes copiarlo dentro de la carpeta donde este el ejecutable

time crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

start.ahk

Modifié par danielsant

4 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Again it's your computer. There shouldn't be any 5 min wait. Although I do have a good computer and there is maybe a 1 minute or less wait on the launch screen only sometimes, but definitely not 5. 

I can't see Robert enemy. Just see flying shurikens and worst of it, i just shoot everywhere because the enemy is invisible =_=

When against enemy boss punk rock style in stage 5, the performance is too bad. Guess my laptop can't handle the game

1 ora fa, M Reza ha scritto:

I can't see Robert enemy. Just see flying shurikens and worst of it, i just shoot everywhere because the enemy is invisible =_=

When against enemy boss punk rock style in stage 5, the performance is too bad. Guess my laptop can't handle the game

The original Arcade cabinet has a custom GTX 760 as GPU so every GPU less powerful then a GTX 760 can't handle it in a good way ( my GTX 770 suffers a bit when I play it ). 

CHEERs

15 hours ago, evolushroom said:

Ok thanks i will try but why demulshotter is nececary, only for 2 players game use no?

Using Demulshooter 10.1.4 and the 64.exe as people have said you don’t need to edit anything in the actual game for sight. 

As when in the continue screen the blue in game sight lines up perfectly in the centre of the white sight so it’s perfect from Argonlefou aka Demulshooter. Only edit what I’ve put but again only if your gun is set up in the utility the same as mine.

If not you should be able to figure out what to change in my AHK script to get the buttons working for you. 

But your gun needs to be configured properly via the utility and your hid/gun id saved in Demulshooter. 

Have completed this with in game sight on and off so can confirm it’s perfect with Demulshooter 👍🏻😊

2 hours ago, nohero said:

The original Arcade cabinet has a custom GTX 760 as GPU so every GPU less powerful then a GTX 760 can't handle it in a good way ( my GTX 770 suffers a bit when I play it ). 

CHEERs

I just clear the game in P2side windowed mode. At least i know how bad my laptop for this game :')

Modifié par M Reza

10 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Is that because you're running the game on a normal HDD? My M2 drive on my laptop takes about 8-10 seconds to load up. Mind you there is a video on youtube, where it shows up the whole bootup from the actual arcade machine and it takes just over 5 minutes after loading operating system and disk checks!

41 minutes ago, Shin Endymion said:

Is that because you're running the game on a normal HDD? My M2 drive on my laptop takes about 8-10 seconds to load up. Mind you there is a video on youtube, where it shows up the whole bootup from the actual arcade machine and it takes just over 5 minutes after loading operating system and disk checks!

You're right SSD is always faster. I only have 256 GB SSD and 1 TB regular HDD, and I'm out of room on my SSD.

En 18/9/2020 a las 7:15, nohero dijo:

To enter in Test mode you need to launch the game via RSLauncher.exe, it doesn't work through TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe.

Try to set Test and Service buttons with keyboards ( put DInput in JConfig ).

CHEERs

wow wow excellent information, that had not occurred to me, thank you very much I will try.