Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

1 ora fa, eliory ha scritto:

Anyone else experiences a problem that after the third stage in the time crisis 5, the game shuts down, and it does not move to the fourth stage, anyone know how to fix this? :)

Here it works good, I can go from 3rd Level to 4th Level with no "shuts down".

What you are using to play it? JConfig or you start it from  the .exe from the Binaries folder?

I'm using JConfig by the way but I remember first time I played it I finished the game using the .exe from Binaries folder with no issue.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

46 minutes ago, nohero said:

Here it works good, I can go from 3rd Level to 4th Level with no "shuts down".

What you are using to play it? JConfig or you start it from  the .exe from the Binaries folder?

I'm using JConfig by the way but I remember first time I played it I finished the game using the .exe from Binaries folder with no issue.

CHEERs

Im using demulshooter mate...but even without it, it happens. 

Modifié par eliory

13 minuti fa, eliory ha scritto:

Im using demulshooter mate...but even without it, it happens. 

I don't know for DemulShooter, I setup it for my xbox gamepad with JConfig and LaunchBox ( scripts and tricks ) and it runs great.

If you want to check what I did, watch my TUTO here on Emuline ( TUTO Section ), maybe it can be useful  :)

CHEERs

4 hours ago, nohero said:

I don't know for DemulShooter, I setup it for my xbox gamepad with JConfig and LaunchBox ( scripts and tricks ) and it runs great.

If you want to check what I did, watch my TUTO here on Emuline ( TUTO Section ), maybe it can be useful  :)

CHEERs

thanks mate, i already fixed on my side :) 

30 minutes ago, Jitterdoomer said:

Kimsama, you going to redump the game with Link feature on?

Yes, I will use my magical powers to spawn a Namco System ES3 with Time Crisis 5, I will tell my mystical elf to magically copy the hard drive to my PC and use my magic dildo to enable link mode

Il 11/9/2020 Alle 18:12, nohero ha scritto:

CHEERs

forgive me ..may you post a preconfigured file with a j configuration with all buttons all configured for a xbox pad please? i cannot make it

16 ore fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

forgive me ..may you post a preconfigured file with a j configuration with all buttons all configured for a xbox pad please? i cannot make it

I'm using JConfig in combination with JoyToKey and ahk scripts through LaunchBox.

If you are not using what I mentioned I think my configuration is not good for you.

On 8/31/2020 at 3:44 PM, Tiberius said:

To be far I never said it was perfect I said it was working and playable...... Which compared to 24 hours ago is far better :ptdr:;)

Amazing work
Tried a couple of settings with aimtrak lightgun from 0.05-0.10 etc I don’t use jconfig for it

whats in your opinion is the best settings for the most accurate parameters

TIA

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

Amazing work
Tried a couple of settings with aimtrak lightgun from 0.05-0.10 etc I don’t use jconfig for it

whats in your opinion is the best settings for the most accurate parameters

TIA

I think most people with Aimtrak are now using Demulshooter as it gives a better experience. There is a link for it a few pages back.

I don't have one so cannot be sure,  but hopefully someone with Aimtrak will chip in and give some correct information rather than my guess. 

I know Wiimote can use Demulshooter in Mode 2 and people are saying more accurate than my way, but that means messing around with my set up just for one game which I cannot be bothered to do. 

Truthfully I got it working, put it on here, played a few games and haven't gone back to it since so not really best person to ask for accuracy.

@oroborus77 put different values in their pack and another member cannot remember who (sorry to whoever it is) put their values up which where different for x and y which makes sense I suppose if on 16:9 but again that will mean looking through the thread.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think most people with Aimtrak are now using Demulshooter as it gives a better experience. There is a link for it a few pages back.

Well I don’t use demulshooter in general i always try to use only the files of the game itself

if possible I found your method very helpful and I’m using 4k upscaled res for the game which made the crosshair smaller and in values of 0.07 Its a little bit fast but I think its the best solution 

40 minutes ago, M Reza said:

WOW i'm getting hype!!

will be fine in my laptop? core i3 4gb ram & GT 540M 2gb?

The one with 2gb of ram I would say no, the one with 4gb ram maybe. But you should consider getting a better computer. They have them with 16 gb of ram even 32 gb of ram. It also matters about the graphics card. Mine is Nvidia GTEForce GTX 1650 with 16 GB Ram it can play any game out now on PC. 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

25 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

is possible to play it only with the j conf posted in the idmac  page?

You have 2 choices with/without jconfig:

if you r using jconfig put it in the same place rslauncer is and run it after you set the test button for calibration another option is to use it without a loader with the bat file with a mouse or with tiberius method for changing the parameters to use lightgun etc

p.s
I don’t use joypad for it but i think people wrote here its also possible read the thread if you want to know more about everything 

Modifié par R.R.Z.

3 ore fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

is possible to play it only with the j conf posted in the idmac  page?

Yes, you can.

With a joypad like mine, a xbox XInput, you will have an "absolute" input, so the crosshair will return on center.

I'm using JoyToKey for simulating a mouse and to get a "relative" input because with shooter games I prefer that.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

1 ora fa, nohero ha scritto:

Yes, you can.

With a joypad like mine, a xbox XInput, you will have an "absolute" input, so the crosshair will return on center.

I'm using JoyToKey for simulating a mouse and to get a "relative" input because with shooter games I prefer that.

CHEERs

thanks a lot

7 ore fa, nohero ha scritto:

Yes, you can.

CHEERs

excuse me i tried to set j con posted in the thread but it don' allow to set the gun and trigger button and others button and don't appear the  viewfinder on  scrren selection

19 minuti fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

excuse me i tried to set j con posted in the thread but it don' allow to set the gun and trigger button and others button and don't appear the  viewfinder on  scrren selection

This specific JConfig here works good  http://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10935

The crosshair visibility is not mapable via JConfig, one of the reasons why I use JoyToKey and ahk scripts.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

He

En 28/8/2020 a las 15:32, punkdark2000 dijo:

I tested with Aimtrack, on the selection screen it works normal, but inside the game it is very sensitive and it is impossible to aim.

Hello, I have the same issue with wiimote using touchmote, aiming is fine in menus but in-game is unplayable. ¿What can I do? 

BTW Thank you for this game, you work is amazing. 

1 ora fa, nohero ha scritto:

This specific JConfig here works good  http://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10935

The crosshair visibility is not mapable via JConfig, one of the reasons why I use JoyToKey and ahk scripts.

CHEERs

forgive but with j conf  don't work gun and trigger button and  start button

Hello, can you please help me, the JConfigTC5.exe detects the xbox 360 joystick and I cannot modify the buttons to enter the SERVICE MODE of time crisis 5, I thought it was the xbox 360 joystick so I used a generic PC joystick It also detects me and the same thing happens to me, it does not let me assign any joystick button.

-

MY SIMPLE INTENTION IS TO ACCESS THE SERVICE MODE OF TIME CRISIS 5

joy1.PNG

joy2.PNG

joy3.PNG

En 11/9/2020 a las 12:39, Jayinem dijo:

I SEE THIS
No permission
Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.

BEFORE IF I COULD SEE IT. DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA WHAT HAPPENED?

Please like spiderzsoft post so we can get House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn!

no me.PNG

5 ore fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

done but nothing to do

I'm sorry it doesn't work for you, here it does.

2 ore fa, pablo3000 ha scritto:

Hello, can you please help me, the JConfigTC5.exe detects the xbox 360 joystick and I cannot modify the buttons to enter the SERVICE MODE of time crisis 5, I thought it was the xbox 360 joystick so I used a generic PC joystick It also detects me and the same thing happens to me, it does not let me assign any joystick button.

-

MY SIMPLE INTENTION IS TO ACCESS THE SERVICE MODE OF TIME CRISIS 5

joy1.PNG

joy2.PNG

joy3.PNG

Try to set DInput and uncheck Individual Left Analog.

2 ore fa, pablo3000 ha scritto:

no me.PNG

That topic was deleted/removed.

CHEERs

Thought i'd share some progress with Time Crisis 5

Aimtrak works perfectly with Demulshooter 10.1.4 with the DemulShooterX64.exe with game sight or without, perfect accuracy and no need to change anything in the engine/config file.
My left and right buttons act as the peddles as well and here's how to set it up with no AHK go to Time Crisis 5\TC5\TimeCrisisGame\Config\DefaultInput.ini (click properties and untick read only)

Original lines 27&28 look like this:

; USB FOOT SWITCHƒL[ƒoƒCƒ“ƒh
.Bindings=(Name="t",Command="StartPedalL | OnRelease StopPedalL")
.Bindings=(Name="y",Command="StartPedalR | OnRelease StopPedalR")

I've changed them to this:

; USB FOOT SWITCHƒL[ƒoƒCƒ“ƒh
.Bindings=(Name="RightMouseButton",Command="StopPedalL | OnRelease StartPedalL")
.Bindings=(Name="MiddleMouseButton",Command="StopPedalR | OnRelease StartPedalR")

Please note i had to also change the stop and start pedal around as when i hold my left button and fire it cancels out the button press so it kept on hiding after each shot!!!! Only happens on my left button atm and have emailed Andy at ultimarc to ask about this.
This will also affect my idea for cycling through weapons as i can hide with my right button and press the trigger and i stay hidden (which is perfect) however with the left button when i press the trigger he stands up!!!!! 

In the same file i've also edited lines 102 & 105 to below so now by pressing 1 and 5 the keyboard will control Crosshair and credits

.Bindings=(Name="One",Command="ToggleCrosshair")

.Bindings=(Name="Five",Command="DebugAddCredit")

Have a AHK Script please see below:

#SingleInstance, force

Run, DemulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
run, "E:\LaunchBox\Games\Teknoparrot\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Which works perfectly so thank you, what i need help on is below please:

1. My Pc is set at 1920x1080 but its scaled to 150% so when i launch the game the aiming is off and doesn't work. How or what do i need to type in my AHK for it to launch the game at 100% and then revert back to 150% on exiting (or is there another way???)

2. My Left and Right buttons are mapped off screen as GP Button 1 & GP Button 5 (believe these out put as Joy 1 Button 5 etc)
Would like to map these as Credit and Cross Hair which are set as 1 & 5 via a AHK please. (Tried to map this directly in the file but had no luck atm)

3. Would like to be able to cycle through weapons as well and haven't edited that in the file but could do i suppose but atm its "o" 
was thinking on screen holding right button which is Mouse Middle and pressing the trigger to cycle through and could also set it up as left button and trigger and be able to cycle up and down depending what side you're on 

Open to help and suggestions and help with a AHK Script please as i'm not to familiar with them and leaning myself. Sorry for the long post and hope somethings can help and assist others and hoping someone can help me please

Thanks also to Tiberius 

Thanks a lot

IMG_0977.JPG

Wow this is epic we get TC5 and Silent Hill Arcade a few years back, I really hope that one day someone will be able to to do the same for Castlevania the Arcade.

Always wanted to play that but since I live in the UK it's basically impossible to even get a chance to play it.

Such a shame Arcade games don't get ported to consoles anymore I love playing them so much.

img_2087.jpg