Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

The last JConfig is really good, you can use 2nd player too.

I think I will do a tutorial here on Emuline about "How to set and play TC5 with a gamepad through Launchbox as frontend"

I made different scripts and .bat files to get the best controls and to do everything using the gamepad.

In this video you can see me playing TC5 using what I wrote above ( not a great gameplay, I was a little bit tired, lol ).

If someone is interested in, let me know so I will start it  :)

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Invité williecoiote
43 minutes ago, nohero said:

I think I will do a tutorial here on Emuline about "How to set and play TC5 with a gamepad through Launchbox as frontend"

I made different scripts and .bat files to get the best controls and to do everythong using the gamepad.

In this video you can see me playing TC5 using what I wrote above ( not a great gameplay, I was a little bit tired, lol ).

CHEERs

Yes! do yes!
I'm starting to use the launchbox now and would love to add the TC5 to mine here.
Thanks!

hace 12 horas, Jayinem dijo:

I have to use Jconfig I guess. Demulshooter can't shoot on the right side of the screen. 

Untitled.png

This is the farthest to the right i can aim or shoot.  I don't have this problem with Jconfig or any other Lightgun game. 

Set screen scaling to 100%
The problem I have with jconfig, is that the crosshair does not appear, not even by pressing shift + h, also that no shot goes to the screen
Modifié par Miguejun

16 minutes ago, Miguejun said:

Set screen scaling to 100%
The problem I have with jconfig, is that the crosshair does not appear, not even by pressing shift + h, also that no shot goes to the screen

Yeah scaling is right. I already knew that because darkphoenixfox gave me a  autohotkey script to change scaling in the game and change it back but I just got a new TV yesterday and it wasn't working. I had to find my TV model number in regedit. Now it will change scaling to 100% when the game starts then change back to 150% after the game ends.  This is good for me because 100% is normally too small for anything except the game.  

I have a script that makes crosshair 1 key and coins 5 key. 

Modifié par Jayinem

11 minutes ago, Gtguy said:

Game speed sometimes gets really slow and then sometimes gets really fast like 3X.  Then I start a new game and it will be totally different.  Any idea what is causing this?  

If you mean the chopper scene in the beginning etc it’s normal even at the arcades its like this 

3 hours ago, nohero said:

I made different scripts and .bat files to get the best controls and to do everything using the gamepad.

CHEERs

What did you do to get the 2 PCs to link up ? Even if I put one of the PCs here as 1 Player and the Second one as 2 Player they dont "see/find" each other. What Ip addresses to you use for PC1 and PC2 ?

32 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

If you mean the chopper scene in the beginning etc it’s normal even at the arcades its like this 

No the problem was binding the pedals to the left and right arrows keys,which turns out change the speed of the game.  

26 minuti fa, bestekar ha scritto:

What did you do to get the 2 PCs to link up ? Even if I put one of the PCs here as 1 Player and the Second one as 2 Player they dont "see/find" each other. What Ip addresses to you use for PC1 and PC2 ?

I'm using the latest JConfig for this game. No 2nd PC linked, no LAN, just an option in JConfig for playing using the 2nd character

I'm doing a video tutorial for playing this game with a gamepad, etc etc.

Stay tuned.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

8 minutes ago, nohero said:

I'm using the latest JConfig for this game. No 2nd PC linked, no LAN, just an option in JConfig for playing using the 2nd character

I'm doing a video tutorial for playing this game with a gamepad, etc tec.

Stay tuned.

CHEERs

Well, I started player 2 now and if you wait at single or co-op screen the co op option gets grayed out after a few seconds. Mabye it needs a specific IP range to work like Tekken 7 FR did. Tekken 7 FR only works in lan if the PCs are set in the 192.168.138.x range. So if someone finds a solution that makes 2 player network play work, please share.

Enemy fire not hurting me.  Player is invincible.  Any fix to this?

Maybe not a bug.  Ridiculously easy game.   Enemies cannot hit you from 3 feet away with 20 shots.  

Modifié par Gtguy

28 minuti fa, bestekar ha scritto:

Well, I started player 2 now and if you wait at single or co-op screen the co op option gets grayed out after a few seconds. Mabye it needs a specific IP range to work like Tekken 7 FR did. Tekken 7 FR only works in lan if the PCs are set in the 192.168.138.x range. So if someone finds a solution that makes 2 player network play work, please share.

You can play as player 2 with JConfig but just as player 1.

You can play as player 2 also using the bat file in the exe directory.

CHEERs

1 hour ago, nohero said:

You can play as player 2 with JConfig but just as player 1.

You can play as player 2 also using the bat file in the exe directory.

CHEERs

Well even if you do that and start one PC as player 1 and one PC as player 2 the PCs still dont link up. If you go into the test menu it says network is OFF and you cant change that setting.

45 minuti fa, bestekar ha scritto:

Well even if you do that and start one PC as player 1 and one PC as player 2 the PCs still dont link up. If you go into the test menu it says network is OFF and you cant change that setting.

I'm not talking about linking 2 PC, I'm talking about using 2nd player as 1 player, that's it.

I know 2 PC cannot be linked...maybe one day  :) 

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Hello guys!!! I'm working with TC5 and aimtrak lightgun... but my sight is going crazy jeje. On select game and character screen works we but on game when character gets up the sign appears in any place of the screen, then I have to shoot three or four times and the shoots are totally wrong...after three-four shoots he approches to the target better but with some crazy movements.

Any idea?

I tried to change the mouse Sensitivity in BaseInput file, changing the resolution (my is 4:3) but doesn't improve...

AHK used:

run, "H:\Descargas\Time Crisis 5\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1 -resx=1600 -resy=1200

MButton::y
RButton::t
5::<+t
tab::<+h
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

If you see the video It appears a info image on the top while games run...someone knows how to remove it?

Thanks for your help!!!!

19 minutes ago, xuankunen said:

Hello guys!!! I'm working with TC5 and aimtrak lightgun... but my sight is going crazy jeje. On select game and character screen works we but on game when character gets up the sign appears in any place of the screen, then I have to shoot three or four times and the shoots are totally wrong...after three-four shoots he approches to the target better but with some crazy movements.

Any idea?

I tried to change the mouse Sensitivity in BaseInput file, changing the resolution (my is 4:3) but doesn't improve...

AHK used:

run, "H:\Descargas\Time Crisis 5\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1 -resx=1600 -resy=1200

MButton::y
RButton::t
tab::<+h
    ExitApp
return

If you see the video It appears a info image on the top while games run...someone knows how to remove it?

Thanks for your help!!!!

You have to use Demulshooter that script doesn't include it. You could run it seperately, but it's easier to include in the script. You have to download latest Demulshooter and put the files either in the same path as TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe or somewhere else and add the path to it in the script. You're not calibrated because you haven't done anything with that script except run the game and change some buttons. Here is my script notice it includes Demulshooter and I have good calibration.  I have Demulshooter files in the same location as exe so I don't have to add any paths. 

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

Run, DemulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
run, "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1 

MButton::t
RButton::y
1::<+h

SetDpi(0)
    sleep 100
    ExitApp
return

It sounds like you're trying to use Jconfig but if you're going to use it you have to run RSLauncher.exe in the first folder called "Time Crisis 5" instead of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe.  You cannot use TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe with Jconfig AFAIK.

Modifié par Jayinem

Thank you so much Jayinem!!! you are a Boos jejej

I don't know more about demoolshoter,programation, and AHK files. Supose that I have to put the content of demolshooter folder  into the "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" folder and execute demoolshoter "DS Diag.exe" calibrate the aimtrak and save configuration. Well I'll have calibrated  too with "Demulshooter_UI"  and saved the configuration again. Perfect!!! then Demoolshoter writed a configuration file on "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" folder...good? I did somethink wrong?I don't touch anyting more...

Then...in the AHK I writed:

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

run, "
I:\PC Games2\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

SetDpi(0)
    sleep 100
    ExitApp
return

But something is not working well because on "SetDpi(0)" mark and error and doesn't launch the game

Sorry I'm doing someting wrong!

Maybe I have to put the DemulshooterX64.exe path too?

Thanks so much for your help :)

Modifié par xuankunen

hace 2 horas, Jayinem dijo:

You have to use Demulshooter that script doesn't include it. You could run it seperately, but it's easier to include in the script. You have to download latest Demulshooter and put the files either in the same path as TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe or somewhere else and add the path to it in the script. You're not calibrated because you haven't done anything with that script except run the game and change some buttons. Here is my script notice it includes Demulshooter and I have good calibration.  I have Demulshooter files in the same location as exe so I don't have to add any paths. 

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

run, "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1 

SetDpi(0)
    sleep 100
    ExitApp
return

It sounds like you're trying to use Jconfig but if you're going to use it you have to run RSLauncher.exe in the first folder called "Time Crisis 5" instead of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe.  You cannot use TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe with Jconfig AFAIK.

Thank you so much Jayinem!!! you are a Boos jejej

I don't know more about demoolshoter,programation, and AHK files. Supose that I have to put the content of demolshooter folder  into the "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" folder and execute demoolshoter "DS Diag.exe" calibrate the aimtrak and save configuration. Well I'll have calibrated  too with "Demulshooter_UI"  and saved the configuration again. Perfect!!! then Demoolshoter writed a configuration file on "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" folder...good? I did somethink wrong?I don't touch anyting more...

Then...in the AHK I writed:

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

run, "
I:\PC Games2\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

SetDpi(0)
    sleep 100
    ExitApp
return

But something is not working well because on "SetDpi(0)" mark and error and doesn't launch the game

Sorry I'm doing someting wrong!

Maybe I have to put the DemulshooterX64.exe path too?

Thanks so much for your help :)

LOL no sorry I didn't mean to leave that line in that is my fault I have to use different dpi, please remove it.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

run, "I:\PC Games2\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

ExitApp
return

Try this one. 

But yes you are right if Demulshooter files are in the same location you don't have to add location, if they're somewhere else you have to tell the script where it is.

Example: 

Run "I:\PC Games2\DemulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5"

I do not know where you have Demulshooter files though it's whatever location you have the files at. 

Modifié par Jayinem

bonjours à tous es ce que time crisis 5 tourne nikel maintenant ?  merci de vos reponses

do i still need jconfig when having demulshooter now for aimtrak use and also

is it possible to set crosshair on from the start or do I have to set it manually?

Cant access any in-game service menu either, but thats maybe same for all.

Thansk in advance! great release for sure

hace 18 horas, Jayinem dijo:

LOL no sorry I didn't mean to leave that line in that is my fault I have to use different dpi, please remove it.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

run, "I:\PC Games2\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

ExitApp
return

Try this one. 

But yes you are right if Demulshooter files are in the same location you don't have to add location, if they're somewhere else you have to tell the script where it is.

Example: 

Run "I:\PC Games2\DemulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5"

I do not know where you have Demulshooter files though it's whatever location you have the files at. 

Thank you so much!!!

It works much better Jayinem...perfect!

Do you change someting else? My crosshair has tendence to drift to the left...I read about changing "mouse sensivity" or something on "BaseInput" file ??

Have a great day!

Great work by everyone and nice to have this game playable. Hoping you guys that are a whizz with AHK scripts might be able to write one for the attached pic. This is how someone on YouTube has it set up but only lists the buttons and what they do. He doesn’t share how this is set up 🙏🏻
Any help appreciated please

Thank you 

3E0DFAA2-77C8-464A-9EA4-51E732C32558.jpeg

Modifié par Johno

On 07/09/2020 at 12:58 PM, nohero said:

CHEERs

Would love to see a tutorial on how to set this up with Xbox game pad for 1&2 players through launchbox 👍🏻😊