Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

19 minuti fa, llll55 ha scritto:

For some reason...the game subtitles are in spanish for me, and the voice is fine (in english), how do i changed the subtitles to english?

If you are using JConfig go to the Settings and in Region choose English, then save.

If you are not using JConfig, go to C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\TimeCrisisGame\Config and open TimeCrisisEngine.ini

Scroll down until you find the string [Engine.Engine] and under that string there is Language = ( put INT ) , save it.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

hace 2 horas, nohero dijo:

If you are using JConfig go to the Settings and in Region choose English, then save.

If you are not using JConfig, go to C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\TimeCrisisGame\Config and open TimeCrisisEngine.ini

Scroll down until you find the string [Engine.Engine] and under that string there is Language = ( put INT ) , save it.

CHEERs

Thanks for the route to change the subtitles, but what would I have to put to make them appear in Spanish?

Some of us at ArcadeControls have pretty much perfected RPCS3 using a Lightgun with scripts. They are fullscreen now if you use a certain app. Someone  even figured out how to launch Time Crisis Razing Storm each of the 3 games seperately. So that's Time Crisis 4, Deadstorm Pirates, Time Crisis Razing Storm all working with Lightgun fullscreen. There are other Move games too that work.

Modifié par Jayinem

Hey everyone! So I previously commented on this thread regarding the game not functioning, although it has nothing to do with my PC.. I'm still having a hard time being able to play it. Does anyone think this may be a result of Windows Defender blocking the game from running? I don't know what else to do at this point but I'd really like to play TC5

7 minuti fa, snektony50000 ha scritto:

Hey everyone! So I previously commented on this thread regarding the game not functioning, although it has nothing to do with my PC.. I'm still having a hard time being able to play it. Does anyone think this may be a result of Windows Defender blocking the game from running? I don't know what else to do at this point but I'd really like to play TC5

Your PC HW specs are good for this game.

Do you get a spoecific error when you launch the game?

Did you try with JConfig too?

About AV, maybe could be, don't know because here AV is not installed, and I removed too the crapware from MS  :)

CHEERs

Just now, nohero said:

Your PC HW specs are good for this game.

Do you get a spoecific error when you launch the game?

Did you try with JConfig too?

About AV, maybe could be, don't know because here AV is not installed, and I removed too the crapware from MS  :)

CHEERs

Yeah I'll try it with JCONFIG. That might work

Il y a 5 heures, nohero a dit :

CHEERs

thankss

Could someone make a complete Video Guide from start to finnish on how to set up everything (From clean PC with only Windows Installed). 1 part conecting the mayflash bar and setting the right mode, pair the wiimotes via bluetooth, then show how to configure wiimotes and calibration, and installing all the nessecarry drivers and software, the installing and setting up dmul shooter with TC5 and for instance Transformers using Teknoparrot.

Modifié par bestekar

23 minutes ago, stabbwound said:

ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD TWO PEDDLE USB FOR TC5? MAYBE TO USE WITH JOY2KEY?

For me, this would be the best option

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/USB-Foot-Switch-Foot-Control-Keyboard-for-Windows-2000-XP-Vista-Win-7-Tool-N7U6/203081541742?hash=item2f489a686e:g:rd4AAOSwmRZfPIQg

25 minutes ago, stabbwound said:

Get a steering wheel, you can use it for racing games and use the pedal/brakes for TC5. 

It's a win/win, unless you don't like racing games. 

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Parababble
11 hours ago, Friko said:

Can't wait to try this with Sinden. 

The creator of the Sinden gun has just dispatched the first batch of these. Only for those who ordered the September perk (probably way back in June). If you order now, we'll have to wait until November. Lets just hope someone sells one on ebay soon but probably for a hefty price!

1 hour ago, Parababble said:

The creator of the Sinden gun has just dispatched the first batch of these. Only for those who ordered the September perk (probably way back in June). If you order now, we'll have to wait until November. Lets just hope someone sells one on ebay soon but probably for a hefty price!

Sinden Light Guns are way too expensive. I can only hope for the prices to drop in the future.

2 hours ago, ark216 said:

Sinden Light Guns are way too expensive. I can only hope for the prices to drop in the future.

Nah, it's worth it. One non-recoil gun cost $150 AUD. A Aimtrak gun on eBay cost $170 AUD + $40 AUD for shipping

Le 01/09/2020 à 03:01, Jayinem a dit :

Vous devriez vraiment utiliser ahk. Il peut faire bien plus qu'un .bat. Je devais apprendre ahk de rien simplement en posant des questions, et je ne dirais pas que je suis encore doué pour ça non plus, mais j'en sais assez pour en faire pas mal sur mon PC. Même pas tous les jeux, je peux changer le son de mon téléviseur vers mon ordinateur portable ou mon ordinateur portable vers un téléviseur avec un bouton du clavier, changer également les affichages du téléviseur à l'ordinateur portable ou le dupliquer, faire disparaître le curseur de la souris dans les jeux, mettre mon PC en veille bouton du clavier, éteignez mes contrôleurs de jeu sans fil beaucoup d'autres choses. 

Comment faire un script AHK s'il vous plait pour avoir les commandes fonctionnels.

Merci Ă  vous

32 minutes ago, Guiguite said:

Comment faire un script AHK s'il vous plait pour avoir les commandes fonctionnels.

Merci Ă  vous

This is my script but you have to put your path to demulshooter. Or you can put demulshooter files inside location of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe and then you don't have to change any paths.  This will make keyboard 5 enter coins, 1 start, middle mouse click and right mouse click be your cover buttons. 

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#SingleInstance, force

Run, demulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
Sleep, 1000
run, "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1 

MButton::t
RButton::y
5::<+t
1::<+h

Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
    return

Before you run the script double click Demulshooter GUI and choose P1 Device and choose your Lightgun and save config. 

Modifié par Jayinem

En 4/9/2020 a las 22:04, nohero dijo:

According to Localization folder for Spanish = ESN

CHEERs

Hello, I tried to put it in Spanish following this route and it did not work, I also tried to put other languages and it was still in English, would I have to configure something else?
And the jconfig, it gives me error when opening RSLauncher.exe
Thanks in advance, regards

43 minuti fa, Miguejun ha scritto:

Hello, I tried to put it in Spanish following this route and it did not work, I also tried to put other languages and it was still in English, would I have to configure something else?
And the jconfig, it gives me error when opening RSLauncher.exe
Thanks in advance, regards

If you mean the error screen with sirens sound you can fix it deleting the entire sv folder in the same location where RSL.exe is.

I posted a video about it some page back,  :)

Modifié par nohero

3 hours ago, Nostradadu said:

Heya. Is there any way to make the crosshair show by default in game? I guess I could make a bat file hitting F10 (in my case) but it's not the most practical way for me (due to other scripts).

I asked this many pages back, but I gave up because it automatically disappears again after each stage and you have to make it reappear again. I already have it set to 1 on my keyboard with my script. 

En 29/8/2020 a las 18:50, nohero dijo:

I was not able to find what creates that folder in C...must be a .dll and I can't edit it/them.

Anyway, I made a BAT file for LaunchBox for deleting that folder quitting the game ( it's not the same thing as prevent but better than nothing ).

CHEERs

Which folder? TCSaveData ? I didn't notice it :o

Modifié par Son Gokuu

Guys, using Jconfig what is the game executable? When I open RSLauncher.exe it returns this error:

118873936_331862768055527_6445467660122084378_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=ejFBNP_U10wAX-pMvCw&_nc_ht=scontent.fudi1-2.fna&oh=62ee41f6f13b566ffc04460c11f71e4e&oe=5F7A2A85

When I try to run through \ Time Crisis 5 \ TC5 \ Binaries \ Win64 \ TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe I cannot insert credits and start the game.

Modifié par leonardombn

On 9/5/2020 at 6:54 AM, stabbwound said:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32616586965.html

These combined with a USB ZERO Delay encoder would probably do the trick.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32707378668.html

Modifié par bestekar

Time Crisis 5\TC5\TimeCrisisGame\Config\DefaultInput.ini

File is read only

make sure you disable the read only

;This is XBOX CONTROLLER SETTINGS
.Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_A",Command="NextWeapon")
.Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_X",Command="WeaponAddAmmo TCWeap_PMachinegun 5")
.Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_Y",Command="WeaponAddAmmo TCWeap_PShotgun 1")
.Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_B",Command="WeaponAddAmmo TCWeap_PGrenadeLauncher 1")
.Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_DPad_Left",Command="ToggleCrosshair")
.Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_DPad_Right",Command="DebugAddCredit")
.Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_LeftShoulder",Command="StartPedalL | OnRelease StopPedalL")
.Bindings=(Name="XboxTypeS_RightShoulder",Command="StartPedalR | OnRelease StopPedalR")

A BUTTON = NEXT WEAPON

X BUTTON = MORE AMMO MACHINEGUN

Y BUTTON = MORE AMMO SHOTGUN

B BUTTON = MORE AMMO GRENAGE LANUCHER

DPAD RIGHT = CREDIT

DPAD LEFT = CROSSHAIR

LEFT SHOULDER = LEFT PEDAL

RIGHT SHOULDER = RIGHT PEDAL

make sure you run the START.BAT file located in the Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64

This is how you start and play the game

DefaultInput.ini

Modifié par justkillin

I have to use Jconfig I guess. Demulshooter can't shoot on the right side of the screen. 

Untitled.png

This is the farthest to the right i can aim or shoot.  I don't have this problem with Jconfig or any other Lightgun game. 

Modifié par Jayinem