Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

16 minutes ago, llll55 said:

Do i need to download time crisis 5 again for a clean start with demulshooter?...lol with all the jconfig and tiberius changes i have....

Cannot answer for the jconfig bit, but for my part you can either change it back or use the copies that I suggested making and delete the changed ones and rename the copy ones. 

Modifié par Tiberius

il y a 6 minutes, Tiberius a dit :

Cannot answer for the jconfig bit, but for my part you can either change it back or use the copies that I suggested making and deleted the changed ones and rename the copy ones. 

thanks, and of course i was an idiot and didnt make copies:\

4 minutes ago, llll55 said:

Hi...for demulshooter, my target in the shortcut file look like this:
 "D:\Emulators\Teknoparrot_Games\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\DemulShooterX64.exe" -target=es3 -rom=tc5
but the game wont open..
what am i doing wrong?
thanks.

You have to add a seperate line to open the game, that only opens Demulshooter. 

I don't know about shortcuts, but with AHK it would be like

run,  "D:\Emulators\Teknoparrot_Games\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\DemulShooterX64.exe" -target=es3 -rom=tc5

run, TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

If it's in the same location as TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe, if not you will have to add the path to it. 

Or maybe it's RSLauncher.exe I don't know, haven't tried with Demulshooter yet. 

Modifié par Jayinem

What exe should we run to start the game after initializing DemulShooter? (demulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5)
@argonlefou mentions a TC5 RAW exe But I can't find anything like that

If I just continue to launch:
\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

The Crosshair isn't responding any better than it used to so I don't think DemulShooter is kicking in

Modifié par bdiederichs

il y a 5 minutes, Jayinem a dit :

run,  "D:\Emulators\Teknoparrot_Games\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\DemulShooterX64.exe" -target=es3 -rom=tc5

If it's in the same location as TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe, if not you will have to add the path to it. 

thanks man:)

il y a 37 minutes, stabbwound a dit :

anyone got their aimtrak to work smoothly with this game?

Definitively Yes ! i am enjoying it !

il y a 20 minutes, bdiederichs a dit :

What exe should we run to start the game after initializing DemulShooter? (demulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5)
@argonlefou mentions a TC5 RAW exe But I can't find anything like that

If I just continue to launch:
\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

The Crosshair isn't responding any better than it used to so I don't think DemulShooter is kicking in

Demulshooter is acting perfectly.

Be sure to open DemulshooterGUI and select your device in "P1 Device" first 

You will have to setup BaseInput.ini and defaultinput.ini  (with the Tiberius method)

Create a shortcut of DemulshooterX64 and add  -target=es3 -rom=tc5 (you already know this)

start the shortcut , then time crisis 5

use start.bat or the "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

attached files with baseinput.ini and defaultinput.ini

T = add credits

H = crosshair

Esc= exit

WheelUp and Down = select weapons

WheelDown = skip videos.

Merci mille fois Argon.

Time Crisis 5 inis.rar

Modifié par oroborus77

18 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

I did mine like that, putting together everything that was already passed by the community.

Run, c:\Demulshooter\demulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
Sleep, 1000
run, "C:\arcade\nesica\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=POR -playside=1

MButton::t
RButton::y
5::<+t
1::<+h
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

I made an adjustment for key 5 to put credit and key 1 to enable / disable crosshair

You only need to adjust the folders according to the configuration of each one. This shortcut works anywhere you put it.

Modifié par punkdark2000

3 minutes ago, oroborus77 said:

Definitively Yes ! i am enjoying it !

Demulshooter is acting perfectly.

Be sure to open DemulshooterGUI and select your device in "P1 Device" first.

Got my P1 config all set correctly in DemulshooterGUI, and the crosshair in-game is working, But it just isn't tracking very well.
Like if a drag my gun offscreen and then back on, the crosshair is no longer aligned with the gun. 

I' also tried launch RSLauncher.exe with Jconfig setup instead of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe and it acts the same weither I've initiated DemulShooter before or not

I hope anyone here can Help me. No Matter how i config the Buttons, One Button on my Gun doesnt do anything. I can shoot and only switch position in game to left or right. As in the guide before,

im Using the AHK with the Set Buttons for MButton and RButton. But how do i know the Button Name of the third Button? 

I have these Guns (i also cant use Jconfig or anything else, because everytime i should hit the Button for Button configuration on the Gun my mouse goes to the left down corner to the Windows Symbol, so it wont be recognized as a Button) 

I hope someone here can Help me out! 

PS i have these Guns (Button 2 is the Button i cant figure out)

rsz_arcadegunsusermanual_2_5pdf_–_opera_02092020_20_18_00.png

il y a 42 minutes, bdiederichs a dit :

Got my P1 config all set correctly in DemulshooterGUI, and the crosshair in-game is working, But it just isn't tracking very well.
Like if a drag my gun offscreen and then back on, the crosshair is no longer aligned with the gun. 

I' also tried launch RSLauncher.exe with Jconfig setup instead of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe and it acts the same weither I've initiated DemulShooter before or not

maybe you dont have set the correct pid in demulshotergui...  The aim should be perfect if demulshooter was correctly hooked.

il y a 7 minutes, Shippo a dit :

I hope anyone here can Help me. No Matter how i config the Buttons, One Button on my Gun doesnt do anything. I can shoot and only switch position in game to left or right. As in the guide before,

im Using the AHK with the Set Buttons for MButton and RButton. But how do i know the Button Name of the third Button? 

I have these Guns (i also cant use Jconfig or anything else, because everytime i should hit the Button for Button configuration on the Gun my mouse goes to the left down corner to the Windows Symbol, so it wont be recognized as a Button) 

rsz_arcadegunsusermanual_2_5pdf_–_opera_02092020_20_18_00.png

It could be the "MiddleMouseButton" ?

button one = left click   button two = right click ?

Has anyone been able to set right-click and middle mouse button to the pedals in the baseinput. Ini or defaultinput.ini?

I would like to have my Aimtrack working like this so both hands on the gun, without ahk or something else 

Also anyone found a pause button! had to quit at stage 3 to go for a piss lolol

Modifié par Thatman84

managed to get the pedals set to AimTrack buttons, not having any joy changing the Next/PrevWeapon. Only works with mouseScroll

Fixed by commenting out conflicting controls. I am using UP/Down arrows now.

This worked in defaultinput.ini

; USB FOOT SWITCHキーバインド
.Bindings=(Name="MiddleMouseButton",Command="StartPedalL | OnRelease StopPedalL")
.Bindings=(Name="RightMouseButton",Command="StartPedalR | OnRelease StopPedalR")

Modifié par Thatman84

Hello,

is there a way to enter the test menu without Jconfig?
otherwise, where can I download Jconfig? I know the question sounds silly but I don't understand anything about where to find The latest Jconfig for TC5, yet I looked at the dedicated thread. thank you

i need to know if i can calibrate the gun now because i experiencing an offset when i play with demulshooter.

6 minutes ago, ginzu said:

Hello,

otherwise, where can I download Jconfig? I know the question sounds silly but I don't understand anything about where to find The latest Jconfig for TC5, yet I looked at the dedicated thread. thank you

i need to know if i can calibrate the gun now because i experiencing an offset when i play with demulshooter.

Hello

at jconfig thread on the first post under the logo and for calibration nohero made a video about that on page 14

Modifié par R.R.Z.

il y a 8 minutes, ginzu a dit :

Hello,

Demulshooter dont need calibration so i dont think it could change something to go in calibration menu.

il y a 16 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

Hello

at jconfig thread on the first post under the logo

Oooooo!!!!  my mistake!!!!!   i don't need any calibration for this game, the aimsight is perfect now! 

i was using the bad syntaxe when i was calling demulshooter!!!!  so i never used Jconfig to have this configuration!

Use this one :  demulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5

This game is the better railshooter game we never had till now!

4 hours ago, punkdark2000 said:

I did mine like that, putting together everything that was already passed by the community.

Run, c:\Demulshooter\demulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
Sleep, 1000
run, "C:\arcade\nesica\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=POR -playside=1

ExitApp
return

I made an adjustment for key 5 to put credit and key 1 to enable / disable crosshair

You only need to adjust the folders according to the configuration of each one. This shortcut works anywhere you put it.

It's a good script, I added 2 optional things. #1 nomousy. You will need to download it and extract the two files in the directory of your script. It will remove mouse cursor and bring it back after game exits. #2: I made the M Keyboard key skip cutscenes and tutorial. It would be better to map it to your gun but I'm not sure how since I can't map mousewheel to my gun but I prefer a keyboard key better than waiting for that first cutscene and tutorial or having to use mouse wheel IMO. Keep in mind I put Demulshooter files and script in location of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe so I didn't have to add any paths. If you have any in different locations you will have to add paths. 

Run, demulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
Sleep, 1000
run, nomousy.bat
run, "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

m::
WheelUpDown:                        
    Send,{WheelUp 6}{WheelDown 6}    
Return
    run, nomousy.bat
    ExitApp
return

nomousy.zip

Modifié par Jayinem

TC5.png.6b20971d8af1e358f594aab5b93b8921.png

Time Crisis 5 Updated v1.1
- Axes value increased from 1000 to 2000
- Change Region add

NOTE: 
- Remap the JConfig .bin files again
- If necessary, recalibrate the gun in the test menu

DOWNLOAD

Special thanks goes to...

FlyBit - JConfig  developer

Source: 1cc

Modifié par CiTrON

Il y a 11 heures, Shippo a dit :

This won't be a very helpful reply but I used to have this gun and I was NEVER able to get that same button to function. I now have two of the Ultimarc aimtrak's which function wonderfully.

Modifié par 7zxkv

16 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

It's a good script, I added 2 optional things. #1 nomousy. You will need to download it and extract the two files in the directory of your script. It will remove mouse cursor and bring it back after game exits. #2: I made the M Keyboard key skip cutscenes and tutorial. It would be better to map it to your gun but I'm not sure how since I can't map mousewheel to my gun but I prefer a keyboard key better than waiting for that first cutscene and tutorial or having to use mouse wheel IMO. Keep in mind I put Demulshooter files and script in location of TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe so I didn't have to add any paths. If you have any in different locations you will have to add paths. 

Run, demulshooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
Sleep, 1000
run, nomousy.bat
run, "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

m::
WheelUpDown:                        
    Send,{WheelUp 6}{WheelDown 6}    
Return
    run, nomousy.bat
    ExitApp
return

nomousy.zip

Demulshooter has this option "skip cutscenes and tutorial and change weapon", it is programmed for key (O).

I'm having blind spots with Demulshooter it might be my gun EMS Top Gun 3. But certain enemies I can't even shoot at certain spots on my TV.  The gun is working well outside the game. 

It's only on the right side of the screen.  Might have to back to Jconfig or Tiberius. 

Modifié par Jayinem

So there's no way to calibrate the game with Demulshooter? I need to to use it. 

I had to go back to JConfig/Tiberius, but I calibrated the gun well and it works good.

Modifié par Jayinem