Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

Does the calibration have to be done every time you play the game? I calibrated it pretty good, then exited went back and it was all over the place again. If you have to do it every time you play that kinda sucks. 

I'm worried I'm not saving the calibration right. The only way I know to get out of the calibration after it's done is press the same button to get into menu. But I don't see anywhere that says it saved the calibration. Or maybe it's on my end something else.

Modifié par Jayinem

1 hour ago, nohero said:

Here it goes away after first screen ( the wallpaper ), so for me it's not a problem.

CHEERs

For me the box remains during gameplay as well. It will disappear if I go into test menu and back out.

I have same issue as Jayinem as well in regard to calibration sticking. Seems it is off again after closing the game and restarting. As he mentioned hopefully I am saving the calibration wrong or something.

I love my Lightgun Collection. I am done unless more come out. Still hoping for House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn, Silent Scope Trilogy on Xbox, and a few others but until then I think I have everything I want. 

Invité Thornback
42 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

I love my Lightgun Collection. I am done unless more come out. Still hoping for House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn, Silent Scope Trilogy on Xbox, and a few others but until then I think I have everything I want. 

Awesome collection! Seeing the likes of Resident Evil Dead Aim brings back memories.. Where is Virtua Cop 2 though? Also you may want to give House of the Dead III a new sort title (replace III with 3) so that it lines up neatly with the rest of the series. Just my OCD though ;)

Il y a 2 heures, Jayinem a dit :

Does the calibration have to be done every time you play the game? I calibrated it pretty good, then exited went back and it was all over the place again. If you have to do it every time you play that kinda sucks. 

I'm worried I'm not saving the calibration right. The only way I know to get out of the calibration after it's done is press the same button to get into menu. But I don't see anywhere that says it saved the calibration. Or maybe it's on my end something else.

I do not need to calibrate again, it remains saved.
to check the  show the cursor and the weapon works exactly 95%

then I'll just start when I go to play - RSLauncher.exe

after calibration I only press test mode

----------------------------
I tried to use jconf also for the game lost land adventure 
he writes exactly the same error as described by kimsama
call the operator, etc.

5 ore fa, bryhud ha scritto:

For me the box remains during gameplay as well. It will disappear if I go into test menu and back out.

I have same issue as Jayinem as well in regard to calibration sticking. Seems it is off again after closing the game and restarting. As he mentioned hopefully I am saving the calibration wrong or something.

I did calibration one time with mouse and then it was saved and everytime I restart the game all changes I did are kept

@kimsama,  

if you are getting that error msg using JConfig, delete the whole sv folder. Now the game should start without that error but you need to calibrate your joypad/mouse/gun.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

18 minutes ago, nohero said:

I did calibration one time with mouse and then it was saved and everytime I restart the game all changes I did are kept

@kimsama,  

if you are getting that error msg using JConfig, delete the whole sv folder. Now the game should start without that error but you need to calibrate your joypad/mouse/gun.

CHEERs

I tried it, it doesn't work

5 minutes ago, nohero said:

Here when I got that error I did that and now it works good.

Try to delete again that folder and check in other drives if there are TC5 folders and delete them.

CHEERs

I tried that, it doesn't work

Invité DaniG249

Graphically,Part 5 is not exactly the Highflyer.

Even if it uses the Unreal Engine 4.

They should have gotten more out of this

Engine.

I would say that Part 4 and 5 are graphically equivalent.

And besides,the Controls are quite complicated.

But it`s a decent Game for in between.

I like Sega Golden Gun and The House of the Dead 4

for TeknoParrot much better.

And i`m looking forward to The House of the Dead:

Scarlet Dawn.

So much for my Opinion on it.

Modifié par DaniG249

8 minutes ago, kimsama said:

There's a Scarlet Dawn dump, someone from either China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan sells game dumps

And dead or alive 6 arcade version and monster eye 2 dumps exists?

5 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

And dead or alive 6 arcade version and monster eye 2 dumps exists?

I haven't asked. I've asked for Point Blank X but the game hasn't been dumped yet

2 minutes ago, kimsama said:

I haven't asked. I've asked for Point Blank X but the game hasn't been dumped yet

Thanks I’m curious to know about doa6 as i wrote its the only game that gives a fight to king xiv and sfv in my opinion 

7 minutes ago, nohero said:

@kimsama, 

I uploaded a quick video on YT just for showing you how to fix the error you have ( I did what I told you in my previous comments, give it a look ).

CHEERs

I told you it doesn't work

7 hours ago, Thornback said:

Awesome collection! Seeing the likes of Resident Evil Dead Aim brings back memories.. Where is Virtua Cop 2 though? Also you may want to give House of the Dead III a new sort title (replace III with 3) so that it lines up neatly with the rest of the series. Just my OCD though ;)

Virtua Cop Elite Edition has 1 and 2 come on now im not gonna not have Virtua Cop 2 :)

il y a une heure, nohero a dit :

@kimsama, 

I uploaded a quick video on YT just for showing you how to fix the error you have ( I did what I told you in my previous comments, give it a look ).

CHEERs

Hi @nohero, thanks for your video but can you post your joytokey file and monitor_*.bin files please ?

Thanks in advance.

2 minuti fa, PsyKos ha scritto:

Hi @nohero, thanks for your video but can you post your joytokey file and monitor_*.bin files please ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello PsyKos, yes, I will send them to you via PM, no problem.

Give me some mins  :)

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Invité Thornback
2 hours ago, kimsama said:

There's a Scarlet Dawn dump, someone from either China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan sells game dumps

Scarlet Dawn exists? Is there any proof to that?

3 ore fa, Mufausa ha scritto:

As soon as I deleted that sv folder. The game started to run for me. However, you need to re-delete it each time when you close and wanna start back the game again. It's kinda annoying

No, here it works always after deleted it the first time, no need to delete it each start.

I think ithat folder needs to be deleted maybe because was coded by FlyBit on his machine and doesn't match settings for others ( like me ).

However, you can set a script for delete the sv folder after quitting the game ( it needs a bit of delay ).

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Finally successfully used Jconfig to play with the light gun :P(although the crosshair is not perfect)
But there is a problem, I only press the trigger or the left mouse button once, it will fire 2 shots

Does anyone know why ^_^

=============

Knowing the reason, the original button setting and the Jconfig button setting are duplicated, resulting in a double shoot

Just change the 39 and 40 lines in Time Crisis 5\TC5\Engine\Config\BaseInput.ini

Modifié par gtavccat

Invité williecoiote
2 hours ago, kimsama said:

I don't care if I don't get Scarlet Dawn, I have no interest in House of The Dead. I just wanted Time Crisis 5 and Point Blank X

It's a shame that you have no interest, but if you succeed, share, because many will thank you, including me!
LOL

3 hours ago, nohero said:

@kimsama, 

Eu carreguei um vídeo rápido no YT apenas para mostrar como corrigir o erro que você cometeu (eu fiz o que disse em meus comentários anteriores, dê uma olhada).

Felicidades

how to add the mouse crosshairs, mine was missing, I can't aim correctly

1 minuto fa, Master Race Games ha scritto:

how to add the mouse crosshairs, mine was missing, I can't aim correctly

When you go in Test menu for calibration, press Shift+H at the second screen for calibration.

If you calibrate well, it will be visible inside a white aim as you can see in the video I posted.

CHEERs

Argonlefou updated Demulshooter for preliminary support for Time Crisis 5. You can get the latest Demulshooter in his post here http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=149714.msg1722369#msg1722369

DemulShooter v10.1.4 :
- Preliminary support for Time Crisis 5

This is a dirty quick release, only tested with my Aimtrak on my 1080p display.
Used with TC5 raw exe, no Jconfig used (I didn't test it with Jconfig, it may work ? Or not ? I don't know)
What I do know is that it should enable your Aimtrak to aim precisely, and no inputs re blocked for buttons (meaning mouse and keyboard buttons will still act as they should do, including Aimtrak "mouse" button for Trigger)

Important :
- Only X and Y axis are handled. Set up buttons with TC5 config files and/or AHK as you wish. By default Aimtraks triggers will work as it should (yes, plural....any mouse plugged to the computer will Trigger....I don't care it's 1P game)
- Only fullscreen supported (and with the game actually taking the whole screen, no black bars). Aim would not be good otherwise. Same thing for windowed mode.....
- .... But you can still mess with TC5 config file to change full screen resolution (should work)
- I don't know how Wiimotes/Gamepad/Joystick are reacting. May be bugged, may be working. I don't know...
- No wiki updates or code for now, I don't have acces to all of these

There should be bug, feel free to repport any comment, but I won't be able to do anything more before a few weeks.
Worst case, there is still Tiberius tutorial to play the game.
Enjoy !

Modifié par Jayinem