Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

Invité Thornback
3 minutes ago, darkphoenixfox said:

I think the Sinden Lightgun will have the same relative tracking issues as the EMS and the Aimtraks in this game.

Interesting. What makes you think that?

55 minutes ago, Thornback said:

Interesting. What makes you think that?

What we have seen so far. The AIMTRAK, the EMS and the SINDEN (afaik) work like a mouse. This game is not tracking the mouse absolute position (at least with the current settings). It's tracking the mouse as a stick, as if it was the stick on a gamepad. Its like aiming on a first person shooter. The movement of the crosshair is relative to some sensitivity settings which are not related to your cursor absolute position on screen (or where you point with the gun).

My video above shows exactly how the mouse behaves once the game starts.

No reason to think that the Sinden will behave any different (and I have 2 preordered)

2 minutes ago, CFT said:

Is it really your computer or gameplay speed that makes the QTE very slow?

From the looks of it, I started playing Stage 4-6 route. After the cinematic scene, slow motion over characters begin to move, but it's doesn't affect on firing them. Only the characters and the field itself.

Just now, NoctsRanun said:

From the looks of it, I started playing Stage 4-6 route. After the cinematic scene, slow motion over characters begin to move, but it's doesn't affect on firing them. Only the characters and the field itself.

Maybe it's a random slow motion glitch.

Anyone had another go at trying to connect 2 instances of the game for multiplayer? Haven't seen any obvious network settings in the ini files

http://www.alphaomegasales.com/sites/default/files/game_manuals/Time Crisis 5 Manual.pdf

The manual shows a picture where the PC has an ethernet cable connected. Maybe it's for online options but hopefully that's how the two PCs communicate. Page 78

Modifié par darkphoenixfox

9 hours ago, nohero said:

Dunno if there's something in the ini files, didn't check for that, I will.

if you’ll find a way it’ll help and thanks for the info

Modifié par R.R.Z.

1 minute ago, NoctsRanun said:

Come on, bro. It's some QTE glitch when I do 200 or 300 combos in this slow motion thingy. When I was gone, it's like "Did someone 1 hit KO'd him or is it me?"

Maybe but a weird glitch is just a weird glitch.

Qu' apporte de plus Jconfig ? après avoir testé, le comportement du viseur est toujours le même qu avec la méthode de Tiberius avec un Aimtrack.

(dès que l on vise hors de lécran, la visée est faussée.)

Le comportement du viseur semble Ă©galement etre le mĂŞme dans les menus et ingame avec jconfig.

La seule différence notable est en passant en Xinput dans jconfig,  le viseur est quasi parfait sur la moitié gauche de l écran puis se décale sur la moitié droite de l écran.

J ai zappé quelque chose?

Modifié par oroborus77

Thanks for JConfig , great job. (FlyBIT):very-good::bravo:

Run Get to the menu Time crisis 5 and change the difficulty, Credit, calibration ..)

In the Test menu, there are settings for the Two Player Network
It is now set to Player Left Page and Network Off.

Can you do JConfig for Lost Land Adventure?:gene:

Just now, sonic323 said:

Thanks for JConfig , great job. (FlyBIT):very-good::bravo:

Run Get to the menu Time crisis 5 and change the difficulty, Credit, calibration ..)

In the Test menu, there are settings for the Two Player Network
It is now set to Player Left Page and Network Off.

Can you do JConfig for Lost Land Adventure?:gene:

Did you get a error like this?

error.png.00f1b4dab23637faf7e6cd84988399cd.png

I did some tests with 2 PCs. Link is always OFF (it's not a setting there, just a status notification). I can see the PC IP on one of the menus. With one PC on LEFT and the other on RIGHT they don't seem to connect to each other.

In game the 2 Player option seems to be active for a few seconds but then goes away and you can only choose 1P play

kimsama

I don't have this mistake, I've already calibrated and saved the settings and the aiming is a bit better but still not perfectly ..

I'm working at home in the garden so I went to try it.

I have no idea why you have this error .:(:.

14 minutes ago, darkphoenixfox said:

I was getting that error before replacing the nbamsavdat.dll with the one inside the jconfig rar. After overwriting it with the one in the rar file that error doesn't happen any more.

That doesn't work for me

3 hours ago, darkphoenixfox said:

I did some tests with 2 PCs. Link is always OFF (it's not a setting there, just a status notification). I can see the PC IP on one of the menus. With one PC on LEFT and the other on RIGHT they don't seem to connect to each other.

In game the 2 Player option seems to be active for a few seconds but then goes away and you can only choose 1P play

Yeah this is similar to what I experienced when trying to hook up my laptop and desktop together

5 hours ago, darkphoenixfox said:

Anyone had another go at trying to connect 2 instances of the game for multiplayer? Haven't seen any obvious network settings in the ini files

http://www.alphaomegasales.com/sites/default/files/game_manuals/Time Crisis 5 Manual.pdf

The manual shows a picture where the PC has an ethernet cable connected. Maybe it's for online options but hopefully that's how the two PCs communicate. Page 78

It looks very similar to Mario Kart, where they just use a lan switch to pair the two together. I tried it with my desktop and laptop and had no luck with that.

Calibration in the test menu works well, you have to aim at the target completely off the screen in the corners, and after calibrating the accuracy is much better (90%).
It needs to be fine-tuned ..
I'm using a video projector, it will definitely be even better on the monitor, I'll try ..

2 minutes ago, sonic323 said:

Calibration in the test menu works well, you have to aim at the target completely off the screen in the corners, and after calibrating the accuracy is much better (90%).
It needs to be fine-tuned ..
I'm using a video projector, it will definitely be even better on the monitor, I'll try ..

Yeah, it's better, sadly I can't play the actual game

5 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

if you’ll find a way it’ll help and thanks for the info

I checked and there's an entry in one of the ini files but it has nothing to do with permanent visibility ( if put TRUE is visible after pressing Shift+H and if put FALSE you can't use it anymore ). 

CHEERs

5 minutes ago, nohero said:

I checked and there's an entry in one of the ini files but it has nothing to do with permanent visibility ( if put TRUE is visible after pressing Shift+H and if put FALSE you can't use it anymore ). 

CHEERs

Surprisingly its gone every stage very odd its supposed to stay permanently at true

When you're in test mode how do you choose one of the options? If I hit the same button that got me into test mode it takes me out of test mode and back to the game. If I hit the service button it doesn't do anything.

In my opinion Ideally with aimtrak is the left gun button for both pedals(switch)and the right to change weapons and using the keyboard for the coins if it’ll be on tp maybe the crosshair problems(gone,accuracy)will be solved

Modifié par R.R.Z.

8 minutes ago, oroborus77 said:

try up,down keys...

I have that I can change the options, but i can't enter the options.  

Nevermind, it was start button. 

Modifié par Jayinem

Il y a 4 heures, darkphoenixfox a dit :

Did you try to change the values (Baseengine.ini) on the other pc in reverse?

Port=7777
PeerPort=7778

to

Port=7778
PeerPort=7777

I know that this works in some emulators.
I don't currently have the opportunity to try ..:gene: