Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

1 minute ago, Jayinem said:

Unless you have corrupted files on your PC then I have no idea. I'm pretty sure it's on your end though. I never had any problems running it only problems using a Lightgun at first. 

I'll download it again, if it doesn't work then I have no idea. I got this same error when I was trying to play DBZ Kakarot, and I couldn't play it :(

Invité Jayinem
4 minutes ago, snektony50000 said:

I'll download it again, if it doesn't work then I have no idea. I got this same error when I was trying to play DBZ Kakarot, and I couldn't play it :(

Open a elevated command prompt (right click on start choose Windows PowerShell (Admin)

Type sfc /scannow hit enter and see if it fixes any corrupt files. 

Like darkphoenixfox said it also could be missing framework files or other files. 

Modifié par Jayinem

3 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

Open a elevated command prompt (right click on start choose Windows PowerShell (Admin)

Type sfc /scannow and see if it fixes any corrupt files. 

Did all that. I'm going to try and play it on a different PC. Do you think it's because I'm running it off of an Intel Xeon? Since the primary purpose of a Xeon isn't for gaming? Idk at this point

Invité Jayinem

I know nothing about that computer, but I think even a bad computer a game will start but then it may not play well or crash after if it cant handle it. I think it's something else. Maybe reset your PC you can do it where you keep your files. It takes a little while though. 

Modifié par Jayinem

59 minutes ago, darkphoenixfox said:

I don't think it's because of the Xeon.

It's either something you are running on the background (close other programs), or something is missing (.net, Visual C++, or other libraries)

Same error, I'm going to try updating my computer to see if there's any .net, visual C++ or any other library files missing.. That could be it. I play every other AC game perfectly fine including Street Fighter V... I'm just not sure why this game in specific is giving me a hard time. I'll do my best to get it running. Appreciate all the help from everyone btw!

Invité Jayinem
Just now, snektony50000 said:

Same error, I'm going to try updating my computer to see if there's any .net, visual C++ or any other library files missing.. That could be it. I play every other AC game perfectly fine including Street Fighter V... I'm just not sure why this game in specific is giving me a hard time. I'll do my best to get it running. Appreciate all the help from everyone btw!

Don't know if this will help, but you could try moving the Time Crisis 5 folder to C:\ root. I know sometimes that fixes games that won't run. 

14 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

Don't know if this will help, but you could try moving the Time Crisis 5 folder to C:\ root. I know sometimes that fixes games that won't run. 

Yeah that didn't solve it either. its giving me an error saying "windows cannot find TimeCrisisGame-Windows64.exe" 

The exe file is literally right there. I already disabled the antivirus and everything.. This sucks> For some reason SF V is working perfectly though, No Lag either.

26 minuti fa, snektony50000 ha scritto:

Yeah that didn't solve it either. its giving me an error saying "windows cannot find TimeCrisisGame-Windows64.exe" 

The exe file is literally right there. I already disabled the antivirus and everything.. This sucks> For some reason SF V is working perfectly though, No Lag either.

Maybe the ini containing the exe path is messed up.

Did you edited some ini file?

The specific error you are getting when you launch the game ( the one you posted in your first comment about it ) is related to different things like DirectX and Visual C++ and also different OS architecture ( x86 or x64 ).

So you can try to install last DirectX ( 2010 ) and all Visual C++ both x86 and x64.

CHEERs

3 ore fa, KamiNeko ha scritto:

Anyway I want to know how to change the language ?

There are not all languages.

Some latins, some asians and english.

No japanese and no french ( someone is making the french one, check this topic )

Anyway, before start check in TC5\TimeCrisisGame\Localization what language you can use and then go to C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\TimeCrisisGame\Config and open TimeCrisisEngine.ini

Scroll down until you find the string [Engine.Engine] and under that string there is Language = ( put languages here, i.e. ITA for italian ) , save it.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

1 ora fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Anyone figured a way to prevent from the crosshair to disappear between stages?

Dunno if there's something in the ini files, didn't check for that, I will.

Here I mapped Shift+H to my xbox360 gamepad via J2K but if you are using a mouse and don't like to press 2 keys in the same time you can set a script for just pressing one key or something else connected that has input.

If you are using a gun you can do the same I think ( don't have a gun here ) but following the topic I see ahk scripts work for it too.

CHEERs

12 minutes ago, Keroro said:

Hello guys, one easy question because it's driving me crazy trying several combinations and nothing works.

How do you remap the KEYS on the .bat file to use for example "1" instead "shift+t" .Thanks in advance!

I don't know if a bat file is the same as autohotkey, but for autohotkey I use

5::<+t
1::<+h

But for me 1 is crosshairs, and 5 is coin. 

I lowered the speed in the baseinput to .04 instead of .05, for my gun at least it seemed to help. The cursor still bounces around some for me, but I can at least shoot the enemies at a decent rate. 

hace 1 minuto, Jayinem dijo:

I don't know if a bat file is the same as autohotkey, but for autohotkey I use

5::<+t
1::<+h

But for me 1 is crosshairs, and 5 is coin. 

Thanks but this not works inside the .bat, I think the order "start" kill the next lines, and the order run, not work in a .bat file.

6 minutes ago, Keroro said:

Thanks but this not works inside the .bat, I think the order "start" kill the next lines, and the order run, not work in a .bat file.

You should really use ahk. It can do so much more than a .bat. I had to learn ahk from nothing just by asking questions, and I wouldn't say I'm great at it yet either but I know enough to do quite a bit on my PC. Not even all just gaming stuff either I can switch audio from my TV to my Laptop or Laptop to TV with a keyboard button also change displays from TV to laptop or duplicate, make the mouse cursor disappear in games, put my PC to sleep with a keyboard button, turn off my wireless gaming controllers lots of other stuff. 

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Thornback

This will be amazing with the Sinden Lightgun when it ships next month, especially because the cross hairs are turned off by default. I imagine it will be easy enough to bind the pedals and weapon switching to the gun for a seamless experience. Can't wait.

If any of you are interested in playing Time Crisis Razing Storm (which has 3 game Time Crisis 4, Time Crisis Razing Storm and Deadstorm Pirates) for rpcs3 or other Move games with Lightgun on PC (not my brainchild, just helped with the scripting a little) read the first post in this this thread http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163489.0.html

Only bad thing is it's windowed fullscreen. But it's working well with my EMS Top Gun 3. The aiming is very good.  It does require AHK scripts. The script is posted in the first post. 

Modifié par Jayinem

After I get used to the control and mouse sensitivity   finally I made almost perfect run   :D 

(I have some experience on arcade version before but in my country it's rarely to find TC5 cabinet with good condition :< ) 

Modifié par KamiNeko

Invité Thornback
18 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

If any of you are interested in playing Time Crisis Razing Storm (which has 3 game Time Crisis 4, Time Crisis Razing Storm and Deadstorm Pirates) for rpcs3 or other Move games with Lightgun on PC (not my brainchild, just helped with the scripting a little) read the first post in this this thread http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163489.0.html

Only bad thing is it's windowed fullscreen. But it's working well with my EMS Top Gun 3. The aiming is very good.  It does require AHK scripts. The script is posted in the first post. 

Amazing, thanks! Just in time for the Sinden Lightgun.

6 minutes ago, Thornback said:

I've already gotten it to work with Resident Evil HD Chronicles and House of the Dead 3 too. Didn't try House of the Dead 4 since it's already in Teknoparrot. Gonna try House of the Dead Overkill next but have no reason to believe it won't work.

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité Thornback
12 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

I've already gotten it to work with Resident Evil HD Chronicles and House of the Dead 3 too. Didn't try House of the Dead 4 since it's already in Teknoparrot. Gonna try House of the Dead Overkill next but have no reason to believe it won't work.

I only ever set up Resident Evil on Dolphin. Is it fully playable on RPCS3? House of the Dead 3 I have the PC version which already has native mouse input. Same for Overkill. 

If only Time Crisis 2 was playable on MAME. Still my favourite light gun shooter. PCSX2 with Nuvee plugin works nicely but it's a watered down experience compared to the arcade version.

Modifié par Thornback

34 minutes ago, Thornback said:

I only ever set up Resident Evil on Dolphin. Is it fully playable on RPCS3? House of the Dead 3 I have the PC version which already has native mouse input. Same for Overkill. 

If only Time Crisis 2 was playable on MAME. Still my favourite light gun shooter. PCSX2 with Nuvee plugin works nicely but it's a watered down experience compared to the arcade version.

Well I haven't played them from beginning to end but they all seem to play fine in RPCS3. Maybe I could go back to Dolphin but the only reason I don't like PC version at least for House of the Dead 3 is it's not fullscreen, but it's not fullscreen in RCPS3 either weirdly, not even talking about Windowed fullscreen it's got black borders on it. Do you know how to get HOTD 3 fullscreen? 

I just tried Overkill and can't get past calibration for that one. Guess I will try PC version of Overkill.  But also Overkill on PS3 has two additional levels. 

Edit: Just tried HOTD Overkill on Typing of the Dead Overkill, works perfect and looks nice. 

Modifié par Jayinem

PLEASE READ!!! IF YOU ARE GOING TO RUN THE GAME WITH RSLauncher.exe BACK UP THE TCSaveData FOLDER IF YOU HAVE SAVED SCORED, RSLauncher.exe COULD DELETE AND RESET THE SCORES!!!

Invité tommiegunz
2 hours ago, Thornback said:

3 hours ago, Jayinem said:

Is it possible to just use the PlayStation move camera and joysticks to play light gun games is their a script for this to work yet ?

• Team
Time Crisis 5 100% emulated!

NOTE:

Copy the emulator to the RSLauncher.exe file directory and run it.

NATIVE KEYS:

- Shift + H = Crosshair
- Ctrl + W = x, y coordinates
- Ctrl + Q = Quit
- F11 = Window Mode

NOTE2:

- To play with Lightguns put in value: 4 - less sensitive
- To calibrate, in some cases, increase the deadzone in jconfig

download here

The Game Loader ALL RH that I linked in a video a few pages back, combined with the default binds the game comes with does a good job binding all keys:

1- Coin/Start

A D = Pedals

Mouse Back - Mouse Forward = Pedals (For mice with more than 3 buttons)

Right button = Show crosshair

Mouse wheel = Change weapons, skip cinematics

This also works quite OK with the EMS Topgun 2 , only need to press 1 to start then every control is mapped on the gun. I guess it's the same for Aimtrak.

It's possible to change the bindings modifying some of the ini files as someone explained in this thread.

Time Crisis 5\TC5\TimeCrisisGame\Config\DefaultInput.ini
Time Crisis 5\TC5\Engine\Config\BaseInput.ini

I believe. (Make copies of your original files before you modify these)

I think the Sinden Lightgun will have the same relative tracking issues as the EMS and the Aimtraks in this game.