Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Invité kimsama

Messages recommandés

I have this on my Aimtrak shooter cab now
I can Launch it via BigBox, I got the Coin and Display Crosshairs mapped to my coin button, and I got the Aimtrak left and right side buttons to control the left and right cover actions, but....

While you can aim the crosshair well with a real mouse, the Aimtrak in mouse mode makes the crosshair go ALL OVER the place.
like the mouse sensitivity is suddenly at 1000%

The crosshair on the stage select screen responds fine, but when the first mission starts it goes nuts :-/

Invité Jayinem
5 minutes ago, sandman7793 said:

I have a GunCon2 with a Samco modification. Works on LCD, and LED. I haven't tried this game yet, but the gun acts as a mouse.

It probably won't have appropriate aiming untl Demulshooter gets updated to work with it. Lots of lightgun games work with a mouse but they still need Demulshooter for a lightgun. Our only hope is argonlefou.

Modifié par Jayinem

Also what file changes the keyboard inputs? If I could set one of the mouse buttons to also switch between pedals It would be great

Modifié par R.R.Z.

8 minutes ago, Thatman84 said:

There is a mouse sensitivity setting in the TC5 configs. Default is 60%

Just found this too! :)

I started by dropping it all the way down to 10 and then down to 1 
but it had no effect :-/

My Aimtrak still makes the crosshair jump all over

Modifié par bdiederichs

26 minutes ago, bdiederichs said:

Just found this too! :)

I started by dropping it all the way down to 10 and then down to 1 
but it had no effect :-/

My Aimtrak still makes the crosshair jump all over

3 minutes ago, darb0918 said:

You can see It responding just fine in the mission select window and then when I actually get into that first mission if you look close at the top of the screen you can see the crosshair bouncing around like crazy

I am also having the same experience.

Will just have to wait for a programmer to release a work around. Prob demulshooter like mentioned above

So, I'm absolutely loving this. In my first playthrough though I have encountered one bit of weird behaviour - I got stuck on the very last level. I took out the boss guy,who then makes a run for it, then went into an area with a load of the armoured guys who bounce around, I took all of them out and then the game just wouldn't advance any further. I kept moving from left to right and shooting the entire screen up just in case there was someone I'd missed who was hidden somewhere, but nope. The time just kept running out and I couldn't go any further. Has anyone else had this happen?

36 minutes ago, capcom262 said:

Mouse doesnt work at all for pedal cover in-game. :/

The left&right pedal covers are mapped to the t and y keyboard keys

I got them mapped to mouse buttons with an ahk script 

here is an ahk scrpt that you can use to start the game, map left&right pedal covers to right and middle click, and exit the game clean with the esc key
Just be sure to put in the path to where you extracted the Time Crisis 5 folder where I've specified

run, "<INSERT PATH TO TIME CRISIS 5 FOLDER HERE>\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

MButton::y
RButton::t
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Modifié par bdiederichs

Invité Jayinem
16 minutes ago, bdiederichs said:

The left&right pedal covers are mapped to the t and y keyboard keys

I got them mapped to mouse buttons with an ahk script 

here is an ahk scrpt that you can use to start the game, map left&right pedal covers to right and middle click, and exit the game clean with the esc key
Just be sure to put in the path to where you extracted the Time Crisis 5 folder where I've specified

run, "<INSERT PATH TO TIME CRISIS 5 FOLDER HERE>\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1

MButton::y
RButton::t
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Thanks for these scripts, I was hoping to remap the buttons and it helps to be able to escape. Works perfect in Launchbox, even works with my EMS Top Gun 3 for pedal covers. Too bad aiming still sucks. 

Hi! Amazing release!

I have an arcade with crt + light guns, and I'm searching in Engine\Config to change resolution, because I can't display bigger than 288p but I can't find anything related, any advice?

Also I have seen in BaseGame.ini there's some variable 

bRelativeSizeX=true
bRelativeSizeY=true

Tried changing to false, it doesn't seem to have any effect, but I dont have any absolute device for testing here.

Thanks! nice game!

43 minutes ago, Thatman84 said:

There’s a file BaseInput in the Engine folder. Does not seem to apply any changes.

Thanks

38 minutes ago, phasermaniac said:

files in Engine\Config are read only, You have to disable it in properties to modify

Thanks

The game creates a TC5SaveData folder in C directory, no matter where you put the game.

I checked the exe and this option it's not there, checked all the inis too and found nothing.

If someone is able to understand how to prevent the creation of that folder would help a lot, thanks!

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Invité kimsama
4 hours ago, phasermaniac said:

Hi! Amazing release!

I have an arcade with crt + light guns, and I'm searching in Engine\Config to change resolution, because I can't display bigger than 288p but I can't find anything related, any advice?

Also I have seen in BaseGame.ini there's some variable 

bRelativeSizeX=true
bRelativeSizeY=true

Tried changing to false, it doesn't seem to have any effect, but I dont have any absolute device for testing here.

Thanks! nice game!

To change resolution, go to Time Crisis 5\TC5\TimeCrisisGame\Config\DefaultSystemSettings.ini