Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Samurai Shodown / Samurai Spirits (2019) (TTX3 / NESICAxLive2)

Layer

Messages recommandés

Invité tommiegunz
2 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

but excuse..if the pc version on my pc run perfectly ..also this arcade version should run in the same perfect way

I was thinking this for tekken but I can’t get it to work for me either 

12 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

fortgive me but this amazing game don't run on my pc..when i push its exe file it don't run ..help me if possible,,thanks a  lot

Also if you run the other exe its not it use the exe inside win64 and also put the jconfig there

54 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

?  i must put j conf in external exe? not in internal shipping exe?

Put it inside onion/binaries/win64 folder and run the exe after the settings in jconfig 

13 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Put it inside onion/binaries/win64 folder and run the exe after the settings in jconfig 

but forgive me its what i always done from beginning my friend and nothingh to do..it don't run

14 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Ex layer jconfig with the settings i gave u and compatibility for win 8 on the main game file and it should work(if you have avx) also its better to run it from c drive 

does this still have issues were it crashes or does moving to the c drive work better? 

2 minuti fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

but forgive me its what i always done from beginning my friend and nothingh to do..it don't run

I don't want to be bad but the Arcade version in this state it's not worth it in my opinion. 

There's no 1 VS 1 in local, there's no blood and it misses some DLC.

Samurai Spirits/Samurai Shodown without blood is not the same game ( always in my opinion of course ).

I'm playing the PC version, do the same for enjoing this game as much as you can  :)

CHEERs

7 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

does this still have issues were it crashes or does moving to the c drive work better? 

It’s better from c but it may still crash because its not the specific jconfig for it

14 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

forgive me for my ignorance..but avx may be downloade for my windows 10?

My friend its ok to ask questions it doesn’t make you ignorant we r all born equals 

as for your question it something that is built in your cpu all you need to do to know for sure is find which cpu you have and search the web if it supports avx

Modifié par R.R.Z.

4 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

My friend its ok to ask questions it doesn’t make you ignorant we r all born equals 

as for your question it something that is built in your cpu all you need to do to know for sure is find which cpu you have and search the web if it supports avx

excuse but if the game don't run i think is the incompatibility with my cpu..same problem there was with pc version untill they post a corrective patch that erase this avx problem..do you think they release a similar patch for SAMURAI SPIRITS  arcade version my friend?

17 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

excuse but if the game don't run i think is the incompatibility with my cpu..same problem there was with pc version untill they post a corrective patch that erase this avx problem..do you think they release a similar patch for SAMURAI SPIRITS  arcade version my friend?

This is not the most updated version which is 2.00 with 7 more characters so maybe its also has this avx problem corrected when they’ll be a patch available you could try again and see if they also resolved it in the arcade version i really hope for you it does its an amazing game

Modifié par R.R.Z.

13 ore fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

I will never understand AVX what improvements it brings to this game.

With or without it runs the same on my machine ( I mean the PC version of course ).

I don't know if they released an updated v2.00 for the Arcade ( I hope ).

CHEERs

Le 16/09/2020 à 23:52, R.R.Z. a dit :

This is not the most updated version which is 2.00 with 7 more characters so maybe its also has this avx problem corrected when they’ll be a patch available you could try again and see if they also resolved it in the arcade version i really hope for you it does its an amazing game

There's an update folder on Nesica 2 drive, but the files are crypted.

salut la Team de mon coter moi ca marche pas...je reste sur un ecran NOIR ecrit en japonnais

est ce vraiment necessaire de mettre ca sur C à la racine? car il me reste plus de place? est ce que quelqu'un l'a mis ailleurs et si oui comment faire pour aller plus loin que cet ecran japonais? j'arrive a crediter mais je ne vais pas plus loin merci

On 19/09/2020 at 9:21 AM, POPO69 said:

hi, the Team on my side, it doesn't work ... I stay on a BLACK screen written in Japanese

is it really necessary to put this on C at the root? because I have more room? has someone put it elsewhere and if so how can we go beyond this Japanese screen? I manage to credit but I will not go further thank you

if you have this nesys service running, stop it and the game will work

Modifié par EmuAl
remove attachment

1 minute ago, mrgame said:

exactly in donde esta ese archivo?

its not a file, its a service on your pc, you can view with task manager then services tab... if you used another loader (TypeXtra) for nesica games then chances are you have this installed.

hace 12 minutos, EmuAl dijo:

no es un archivo, es un servicio en tu PC, puedes verlo con el administrador de tareas y luego con la pestaña de servicios ... si usaste otro cargador (TypeXtra) para juegos de nesica, entonces es probable que lo tengas instalado.

NO TENGO ESE ARCHIVO  NESYS EN SERVICIOS

I tested it a bit and here it runs good ( compatibility WiN8 on the .exe and running it from G drive ).

Anyway, I prefer the PC one because it has 1 vs 1, blood ( damn, SamSho is not SamSho without blood ), DLC and no AVX anymore ( v2.00 ).

Forgive the gameplay  :) 

I think users have problems with this Arcade version they have no AVX instructions in their CPU ( or they have a HW not compatible with it ) or they are not set WiN8 compatibility mode.

CHEERs

22 ore fa, nohero ha scritto:

I tested it a bit and here it runs good ( compatibility WiN8 on the .exe and running it from G drive ).

Anyway, I prefer the PC one because it has 1 vs 1, blood ( damn, SamSho is not SamSho without blood ), DLC and no AVX anymore ( v2.00 ).

Forgive the gameplay  :) 

I think users have problems with this Arcade version they have no AVX instructions in their CPU ( or they have a HW not compatible with it ) or they are not set WiN8 compatibility mode.

CHEERs

the problem is unfortunatly the cpu  that not has avx  instructions  not the win 8 setting compatibilty mode  i hope they solve this problem with a patch as the made for pc version

23 hours ago, mrgame said:

About your question on samurai 2019 On the other thread I don’t use gl for it i use jconfig of ex layer you can find it on jconfig thread although sometimes the game may crash because there isn’t a specific jconfig for it yet

1 hour ago, Rex2573 said:

I’ve read that on the pc version with the 2.00 patch they solved it so it’s high possibility that it is the case on the arcade version as well I’m waiting for the patch also it’s huge update my friend

Modifié par R.R.Z.

question : le jeux marche mais comme les deux ou trois derniers jeux de combat ( FF14 entre autre) le jeux coupe juste apres ouverture...il me faut le relancer 3 ou 4 fois pour que ca prenne...ensuite si je depasse ces 5sec ca marche nickel

Ensuite j'ai quand meme une belle conf : I7, 32Go RAM, disk SSD et carte video nvidia qui tiens la route meme si c'est pas une derniere generation

et le jeux est beau...mais peut etre trop car le jeux n'est pas surper fluide...ca ne sacade pas...mais ce n'est pas rapide

comment le rendre moins jolie et plus rapide...sur jeux pc on a la main la dessus...mais sur le jeux en ARCADE ou rentrer ces informations?merci

6 hours ago, NoKey said:

I bought the PC version with pre-order, but I havent played until now.

Yes I’d always choose arcade over any pc or console version on any game this feeling has never left me since the days i was a kid playing double dragon,golden axe,out run etc...

although the challenge was higher those days this magic still exists 

• 1 mois après...
On 9/20/2020 at 12:22 PM, Rex2573 said:

Regarding your question use jconfig of ex layer+Idmac mark only high res and direct sound on jconfig set your controls and run it from c drive if your hardware fits the game requirements like avx etc... it should work 

On 9/20/2020 at 12:22 PM, Rex2573 said:

Also you can try with/without compatibility for win 8 on the exe file of the game

Modifié par R.R.Z.

2 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Regarding your question use jconfig of ex layer+Idmac mark only high res and direct sound on jconfig set your controls and run it from c drive if your hardware fits the game requirements like avx etc... it should work 

thanks a lot my amazing friend..it now works perfectly..but in training mode it's im possible to play it..it begins with time over..why?

Modifié par Rex2573

14 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

thanks a lot my amazing friend..it now works perfectly..but in training mode it's im possible to play it..it begins with time over..why?

Look at page 7 on xtremebuga post about it