Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Samurai Shodown / Samurai Spirits (2019) (TTX3 / NESICAxLive2)

Layer

Messages recommandés

Le 29/7/2020 à 21:32, Keroro a dit :

Anyone have the PC vercion to check the .ini file?
I think the blood paramer could be something like "BLOOD_ENABLE", "GORE_MODE" o similar.

You have to access Debug Settings in order to modify blood options like blood colour. I don't know how to, I read that in opening game exe.

Even on real hardware, I can't access blood options with standard game settings and system settings.

Modifié par Layer

Il y a 8 heures, robinvanderkuijl a dit :

I’ve got something strange, the games resolution looks like it’s squashed a little.

its not a different resolution because I can see stuff above or below the border happening.

anybody knows how to fix this?

658DA949-7E45-440E-87B7-61372CE623FD.jpeg

Do you have screen fit option in your screen picture adjustment menu ? If not, you can change your screen resolution to a higher one.

Btw, you can edit NxLCore64.ini from Game/Onion/Plugins/ to set resolution= to 0, 1 or 2 under system_settings. 2 is set as default.

Modifié par Layer

2 hours ago, Layer said:

Do you have screen fit option in your screen picture adjustment menu ? If not, you can change your screen resolution to a higher one.

Btw, you can edit NxLCore64.ini from Game/Onion/Plugins/ to set resolution= to 0, 1 or 2 under system_settings. 2 is set as default.

Thanks, that worked!

Finally got the Epic PC version and I must admit is better than the Arcade version ( blood, 2 players, all DLC and other things ).

Also, it runs very good on my machine and got no crash after a few hours of playing.

I love Arcade but this one is not as good as Epic PC version.

CHEERs

• 2 semaines après...

Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems with Fighting Layer EX: sometimes I get a "fatal error" and sometimes the game runs but then the keyboard suddenly stops working.

I'm on Windows 10, I've upgraded my NVidia drivers, the game is on "E:\" drive and I run the executables as Administration and with Windows 8 compatibility, of course after setting JConfig.

Any idea? thank you very much!

9 hours ago, antiriad said:

Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems with Fighting Layer EX: sometimes I get a "fatal error" and sometimes the game runs but then the keyboard suddenly stops working.

I'm on Windows 10, I've upgraded my NVidia drivers, the game is on "E:\" drive and I run the executables as Administration and with Windows 8 compatibility, of course after setting JConfig.

I have the same issue, I assume its because we have a generic jconfig, rather than a specific EX jconfig ?

En 15/7/2020 a las 17:38, leonardombn dijo:

Need help:

1 - Does anyone know how to remove the error code: 2000000a from the print below?

image.png.7dbe539cb1c55754091460666fd5f9b7.png

2 - I can't configure the controls, how do I do it?
* I configure in Jconfig but it doesn't work.

image.png.ae21a92810f8863a24247cb9a646da74.png

delete this folder  
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\UnrealEngine and the game will work

Modifié par diegoginard

En 26/8/2020 a las 10:18, antiriad dijo:

Hi,

delete this folder  
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\UnrealEngine and the game will work

On 7/15/2020 at 6:55 PM, xtremebuga said:

Have you already taken a look at the NXL2Core64.ini file? We can change a lot by this file.

Hi

have you found the way to enable the blood mode in the game?

TIA

:(

This means I will need to find a way to have Win10, CRT Emudriver, Fightcade2, and Parrot/Jconfig on the same Machine :(

Win 7 would be perfect to avoid uncontrolled OS update

Thanks for the answer !

Hi Nohero,

Thanks for this details, so you mean there is a way to 'block' win10 to version 1803 ?

By the way did you setup dual screen ?

My goal is main screen 1080p second screen pvm for Fightcade

Thanks again

@iori,

yes, you need to tweak it, updates in that version are still blockables.

I stay on 1803 because it's the last v10 ( in my opinion of course ) that let me tweak it as I want.

You can remove all MS softwares you don't need, you can disable AV and turn off updates forever.

Here it runs good but I worked out a lot with it :)

It's NOT the best v10 but it's what I use for the reasons Imentioned. 

No dual screen here at the moment.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Il 28/7/2020 Alle 17:00, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Does it enables the blood mode in the game?

TIA

fortgive me but this amazing game don't run on my pc..when i push its exe file it don't run ..help me if possible,,thanks a  lot

4 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

fortgive me but this amazing game don't run on my pc..when i push its exe file it don't run ..help me if possible,,thanks a  lot

This game only run with cpu that support avx and with win 10 r u using both?

Just now, Rex2573 said:

win 10 yes..  about the second one what is it excuse me?

Newer processors support avx and this game requires it if you want to know if you have it search on the internet if your cpu has it if not the game won’t work 

Adesso, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Newer processors support avx and this game requires it if you want to know if you have it search on the internet if your cpu has it if not the game won’t work 

i wiill search for this thanks a lot..a last question about instead MILLION ARTHUR ARCANA BLOOD..it runs but when i use j conf.. the audio is ok but video not..it runs in other words with audio perfect but after the loading phase i dont see the video

1 minute ago, Rex2573 said:

i wiill search for this thanks a lot..a last question about instead MILLION ARTHUR ARCANA BLOOD..it runs but when i use j conf.. the audio is ok but video not..it runs in other words with audio perfect but after the loading phase i dont see the video

You r welcome as always my friend and about this kindly ask it in the specific game thread cause the admins don’t want people to mix subjects its one of there rules

6 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

You r welcome as always my friend and about this kindly ask it in the specific game thread cause the admins don’t want people to mix subjects its one of there rules

ok..forgive me for my ignorance

31 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

but excuse..if the pc version on my pc run perfectly ..also this arcade version should run in the same perfect way

Just now, Rex2573 said:

but excuse..if the pc version on my pc run perfectly ..also this arcade version should run in the same perfect way

Not necessarily sometimes its different 

3 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

so a last tip my kind friend..i must use some particular j cofiguration with this game or particular files?

Ex layer jconfig with the settings i gave u and compatibility for win 8 on the main game file and it should work(if you have avx) also its better to run it from c drive 

Modifié par R.R.Z.