Aller au contenu

SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Bowling

Cartoonish Weeb

Messages recommandés

On 12/6/2022 at 4:31 PM, JohnMackYT said:

I've just tried booting the game within TeknoParrot using ElfLdr2. But because of the fact that I'm not a Patreon member, I can't play it due to a lack of a "serial number". unfortunately, this means the ability to play SBB isn't available to the entire public.

so why not support the project so u can atleast get the enjoyment out of the game 😃 def worth it. and by supporting it and it working u atleast get 30 days of enjoyment out of it lol

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

3 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

so why not support the project so u can atleast get the enjoyment out of the game 😃 def worth it. and by supporting it and it working u atleast get 30 days of enjoyment out of it lol

I wonder what they meant by writing they hope for a massive update on x-mas and some gifts might drop even before 

what it’ll include a lot of games were mentioned as worked on but how many will be actually added to tpui?

personally I’m waiting for tomb raider/storm rider/point blank x/mk dx 1.18 support from all games mentioned 

Modifié par A FRIEND

2 hours ago, A FRIEND said:

I wonder what they meant by writing they hope for a massive update on x-mas and some gifts might drop even before 

what it’ll include a lot of games were mentioned as worked on but how many will be actually added to tpui?

personally I’m waiting for tomb raider/storm rider/point blank x/mk dx 1.18 support from all games mentioned 

im not sure but im sure good is to come. 😃 they usually find some way to shock us all lol 

9 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

I would totally support it if I could, but I’m currently very low on money 😞

4 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

im not sure but im sure good is to come. 😃 they usually find some way to shock us all lol 

X-mas isn’t far away soon we’ll know

• 1 mois aprĂšs...
On 12/6/2022 at 7:31 PM, JohnMackYT said:

I've just tried booting the game within TeknoParrot using ElfLdr2. But because of the fact that I'm not a Patreon member, I can't play it due to a lack of a "serial number". unfortunately, this means the ability to play SBB isn't available to the entire public.

Hopefully it becomes available for Non-Patreon supporters later down the line. That was the case with Nicktoons Nitro.

• 11 mois aprĂšs...
  • 7 mois aprĂšs...
On 1/4/2024 at 10:51 PM, eestrada2389 said:

Can anyone share the link to the game file. I cant find it anymore, all links are broken. 

Here you go...but the controls still need work by TP.....Spong Bob Bowling

• 1 mois aprĂšs...
8 hours ago, 80sRkadeGuy said:

The link is dead. Any chance you could reupload it please?

Here you go  SpongeBob