Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, daniel1618p said:

I installed sdvx eg version KFC-2023042500. but im met with this error... it cannot start normally

log.txt 207.63 kB · 3 downloads

You have a funky datecode so no clue where the crash is inside the DLL, but usually, this error:

[2023/12/07 21:33:31] W:dll_entry_init: Failed to boot Camera.

[2023/12/08 11:33:47] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO
[2023/12/08 11:33:47] I:signal: printing callstack

means you have a webcam connected, which can be fixed by turning on SDVX Disable Cameras -sdvxdisablecams option.

15 hours ago, Yassy said:

I downloaded KFC-2021083100 on Torrent, but I don't know what to do after that.
I don't even know how to apply the latest patch, so I'm stumped.
(I'm Japanese, so my translation may not be good)

https://www.emuline.org/topic/3577-setting-up-sound-voltex-exceed-gear-data/ This is a good guide for a starting point, it has the downloads for the newer builds and tells you how to set it up, hope this helps! ^_^

EDIT: The download links are the newest complete builds and are standalone, so the old torrent version is not required and can be deleted. Also, follow the steps in order, as it is very important

Modifié par Artifis_1

9 hours ago, sori213 said:

A problem occurred while trying to use 20231107.
This is a problem that did not occur in previous versions, but it seems to be an error saying that the .dll cannot be read or that the permissions are incorrect. can i solve this?

log.txt 16.14 kB · 3 downloads

Most likely you have a duplicate file, one in D:\sdvx\sdvx6\soundvoltex.dll, and also in D:\sdvx\sdvx6\modules\soundvoltex.dll. Make sure you only have one, and keep the one from the update.

Hi so I can't enable 144hz even though I already patched the soundvoltex.dll,144hz is enabled on display settings and already changed the settings on the NVIDIA Control Panel, I'm currently using KFC-2023042500. 

Edit: https://egrspatcher.pages.dev/sdvx6 I patched the DLL using this link.

dll.png

nvidia setting pg1.png

nvidia setting pg2.png

Modifié par miserablejhay

1 hour ago, miserablejhay said:

Hi so I can't enable 144hz even though I already patched the soundvoltex.dll,144hz is enabled on display settings and already changed the settings on the NVIDIA Control Panel, I'm currently using KFC-2023042500. 

Edit: https://egrspatcher.pages.dev/sdvx6 I patched the DLL using this link.

dll.png

nvidia setting pg1.png

nvidia setting pg2.png

You forgot to check off "force note target". You may also need to use the force refresh rate option in spice.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Force BIO2 patch is broken on that website, your game may crash if you use it.

You need to keep vsync on, instead of capping the max frame rate, otherwise your game will be out of sync.

Modifié par bicarus

17 hours ago, sori213 said:

A problem occurred while trying to use 20231107.
This is a problem that did not occur in previous versions, but it seems to be an error saying that the .dll cannot be read or that the permissions are incorrect. can i solve this?

log.txt 16.14 kB · 4 downloads

use this to patch instead

5 hours ago, bicarus said:

You forgot to check off "force note target". You may also need to use the force refresh rate option in spice.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Force BIO2 patch is broken on that website, your game may crash if you use it.

You need to keep vsync on, instead of capping the max frame rate, otherwise your game will be out of sync.

Tried enabling the Force note Target, Disabled the Force BIO2, I also did use the force refresh rate in Spice, and V-Sync is now enabled on NVIDIA Settings. Still in 60fps.. is there anything I missed? the response time in 60fps is unplayable.
Edit: I also uploaded the log, maybe there's a hint in there

144 spice.png

DLL enabled force note.png

vsync on nvidia.png

log.txt

Modifié par miserablejhay

il y a 25 minutes, miserablejhay a dit :

Force note Target を有効にして、Force BIO2 を無効にしてみました。Spice で強制リフレッシュ レートも使用しました。NVIDIA 設定で V-Sync が有効になりました。まだ 60fps です。見逃しているものはありますか? 60fps での応答速度はプレイ不可能です。
編集:ログもアップロードしました。そこにヒントがあるかもしれません

144 スパイス.png

DLL を有効にした強制メモ.png

nvidia.png の vsync

ログ.txt 98.3 です · 1 ダウンロード

As far as I can see in the log, "ea3-config.xml" <spec __type="str">G</spec> It looks like it's because " is set to F.

Can someone help me, I can't apply 120FPS on KFC2023110700.
It works at 60FPS, but after applying the <spec __type="str">G</spec> setting, it forcefully terminates when checking "SECURITY" after startup.
I am using an older version of spicetool (SpiceX2 did not work well) and Asphyxia Core is up to date.
KFC2023042500 is running at 120 FPS.
The DLL settings are as shown in the capture.

dll.png.ffdc9070e0f94f712f979bc45cbac27f.png

25 minutes ago, anerasu said:

Can someone help me, I can't apply 120FPS on KFC2023110700.
It works at 60FPS, but after applying the <spec __type="str">G</spec> setting, it forcefully terminates when checking "SECURITY" after startup.
I am using an older version of spicetool (SpiceX2 did not work well) and Asphyxia Core is up to date.
KFC2023042500 is running at 120 FPS.
The DLL settings are as shown in the capture.

dll.png.ffdc9070e0f94f712f979bc45cbac27f.png

Try spice2x and post the log.txt. Original spicetools isn't designed for Valkyrie Model, so it requires a bunch of hacks to make it work. At the very minimum you need the KFC I/O hack, which is broken in the patcher. That is probably why it crashed with I/O error in spicetools. Spice2x can do UFC I/O better.

1 hour ago, miserablejhay said:

Tried enabling the Force note Target, Disabled the Force BIO2, I also did use the force refresh rate in Spice, and V-Sync is now enabled on NVIDIA Settings. Still in 60fps.. is there anything I missed? the response time in 60fps is unplayable.
Edit: I also uploaded the log, maybe there's a hint in there

144 spice.png

DLL enabled force note.png

vsync on nvidia.png

log.txt 98.3 kB · 4 downloads

There are few problems.

1.Like the other user said, you might want to try G spec instead of F.

2.Your spice2x version is very old. You should update. It will provide more information in the log about what resolution is attempted when launching the game.

3. You are forcing into 120hz in the log. I assume you meant to put 144.

4. Your log says "Main display not supported TARGET FRAMERATE." which means your monitor might not support the correct resolution. You may want to go to your GPU settings (like NVIDIA control panel) and enable GPU resolution scaling first.

I should also note, I'm unsure if the patcher has the correct patches for 144hz. Maybe you should just leave it at default first and use G spec, which will boot into 120Hz automatically. It's not really recommended that you use custom refresh rates, because some animations will not play correctly, and menu sound effects won't line up.

Modifié par bicarus

il y a une heure, bicarus a dit :

Try spice2x and post the log.txt. Original spicetools isn't designed for Valkyrie Model, so it requires a bunch of hacks to make it work. At the very minimum you need the KFC I/O hack, which is broken in the patcher. That is probably why it crashed with I/O error in spicetools. Spice2x can do UFC I/O better.

There are few problems.

1.Like the other user said, you might want to try G spec instead of F.

2.Your spice2x version is very old. You should update. It will provide more information in the log about what resolution is attempted when launching the game.

3. You are forcing into 120hz in the log. I assume you meant to put 144.

4. Your log says "Main display not supported TARGET FRAMERATE." which means your monitor might not support the correct resolution. You may want to go to your GPU settings (like NVIDIA control panel) and enable GPU resolution scaling first.

I should also note, I'm unsure if the patcher has the correct patches for 144hz. Maybe you should just leave it at default first and use G spec, which will boot into 120Hz automatically. It's not really recommended that you use custom refresh rates, because some animations will not play correctly, and menu sound effects won't line up.

If spice2x is used, an exception occurs immediately after startup.

log.txt

Modifié par anerasu

1 hour ago, anerasu said:

If spice2x is used, an exception occurs immediately after startup.

log.txt 1.36 kB · 0 downloads

Try slightly older version https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/releases/download/23-10-30/spice2x-23-10-30.zip

This is happening because you don't have an NVIDIA GPU, yet you have nvapi64.dll on your system, so it crashes when the game tries to load it.

Modifié par bicarus

18 minutes ago, mikaelr said:

Or perhaps you're missing the event USE_CUDA_VIDEO_PRESENTER in your asphyxia plugin.

I'm not 100% sure if this happens to everyone but having the event enabled fixed my issue with the locked 60fps despite being on JGA specs.

Oh yeah, I forgot about all these server side things. Good catch.

Surely, someone can figure out a hex edit to patch those out in client side, as the plugins don't have a toggle for these?

1 minute ago, bicarus said:

Surely, someone can figure out a hex edit to patch those out in client side, as the plugins don't have a toggle for these?

This can be done as a manually enabled event by updating the option in index.ts and common.ts.

something like events.add('USE_CUDA_VIDEO_PRESENTER) before send.object is executed.

9 minutes ago, mikaelr said:

This can be done as a manually enabled event by updating the option in index.ts and common.ts.

something like events.add('USE_CUDA_VIDEO_PRESENTER) before send.object is executed.

Yes but that's server side. Most people don't want to edit any scripts, they use monkey brain to drag and drop files to a web-based patcher and expect things to work.

14 minutes ago, bicarus said:

Yes but that's server side. Most people don't want to edit any scripts, they use monkey brain to drag and drop files to a web-based patcher and expect things to work.

What I mentioned there was meant for the plugin and that's the only way I know to make it work because the event is triggered when the client side receives the data.

It's up to those who maintain the plugin, be it LatoWolf or 22vv0, or even those who edit things on their own to add this option.

il y a une heure, bicarus a dit :

Try slightly older version https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/releases/download/23-10-30/spice2x-23-10-30.zip

You might have bad nvapi64.dll on your system.

Thanks for letting me know where the tool is!
Thanks to you, I no longer get I/O errors in spiceX2.
But I'm getting timeouts when communicating with Asphyxia CORE.
I'm sure my connection settings are correct, but...

I haven't touched the spicecfg connection part in particular.

image.png.1e846eefd67835526456e466ca37fe79.png

log.txt

11 minutes ago, anerasu said:

log.txt 224.34 kB · 2 downloads

did you get the latest plugin from https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/releases?

19 hours ago, anerasu said:

log.txt 224.34 kB · 2 downloads

15 hours ago, anerasu said:

Yes, I am using Plugin Version: fork-6.0.2.5.

1. do you have 'unlock all songs' disabled? if yes, does enabling it fix the problem? if so, you might need to update your webui assets (never forget to do this for every game update, plugin update, or just a fresh asphyxia setup)

Modifié par ovv22

21 hours ago, mikaelr said:

Or perhaps you're missing the event USE_CUDA_VIDEO_PRESENTER in your asphyxia plugin.

I'm not 100% sure if this happens to everyone but having the event enabled fixed my issue with the locked 60fps despite being on JGA specs.

21 hours ago, bicarus said:

would you guys like to have customizable event toggles? i could definitely cook up something like that, just let me know which events would you like to toggle on/off yourself.

completely unrelated, but i personally just gave up on trying to run 120, it just wouldn't lol. thankfully there's a valkyrie 60fps patch now

Modifié par ovv22

il y a 31 minutes, ovv22 a dit :

1. do you have 'unlock all songs' disabled? if yes, does enabling it fix the problem? if so, you might need to update your webui assets (never forget to do this for every game update, plugin update, or just a fresh asphyxia setup)

image.png.9fea3df8efee90c043a7ef24786df5ff.png

image.png.932fc1b54a7a03cacb4cabb52626abd7.png

Thanks to the author of the fork for making it.

The behavior did not change whether 'unlock all songs' was enabled or disabled.
I will put up a capture of the other settings around the connection.

41 minutes ago, anerasu said:

image.png.9fea3df8efee90c043a7ef24786df5ff.png

image.png.932fc1b54a7a03cacb4cabb52626abd7.png

Thanks to the author of the fork for making it.

The behavior did not change whether 'unlock all songs' was enabled or disabled.
I will put up a capture of the other settings around the connection.

there might be error logs when you run asphyxia in dev mode which could be helpful, but you need a little more setting up.

1. install npm
  2. make sure you have these files (found in the asphyxia core zip archive) in your plugins folder:
    • asphyxia-core.d.ts
    • package.json
    • tsconfig.json
  3. open terminal and cd to plugins folder
  4. run "npm install"
  5. run asphyxia in dev mode (run via terminal and add the flag "--dev")

you may see errors from other game plugins but you should see more sdvx logs in the console if everything goes well.

image.png.4754bcbee4b8fd858a2f7a06806c8f19.png

Modifié par ovv22

1 hour ago, ovv22 said:

would you guys like to have customizable event toggles? i could definitely cook up something like that, just let me know which events would you like to toggle on/off yourself.

completely unrelated, but i personally just gave up on trying to run 120, it just wouldn't lol. thankfully there's a valkyrie 60fps patch now

Yeah, will be great if you can implement that.

USE_CUDA_VIDEO_PRESENTER

HISCORE_DATA_LIMIT
SUBMONITOR_VSYNC_ENABLE

The above and some of the events I have in mind for now.

21 minutes ago, mikaelr said:

Hmmm, there's a new event HEXA_OVERDRIVE_ENABLE but I don't see any difference there in Hexa Diver.

tested this. i believe HEXA_OVERDRIVE_ENABLE enables challenging hexadiver multiple times per blaster credit, it just needs a number next to it. (eg. HEXA_OVERDRIVE_ENABLE\t8 where 8 corresponds to until which hexa folder it's allowed, 8 being hexa folder 9 [heaven's rain]) 

i guess this flag includes everything HEXA REVOLUTION related, not just over drive, but i haven't tested yet

i wonder if putting 9 on it will allow hexadiver 10 to be played multiple times too....

Modifié par ovv22

36 minutes ago, Rydi said:

Can’t show musiclist caldwell99 on 1205.

but can add asphyxia core asset why?

I had the same problem yesterday. The fact is that Asphyxia has a limitation on track ID. Caldwell 99 had my ID 2120, but the common.ts (he in plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers) specified let songNum equal to 2100. I changed the track ID to 2099 and it appeared. But I also tried to change the let songNum myself by entering 3000. But then I had only two modes available in the game.

Btw guys, DLL Modder for KFC-20231205 is it available anywhere?

Modifié par Fairy Mirumo

il y a 45 minutes, Fairy Mirumo a dit :

I had the same problem yesterday. The fact is that Asphyxia has a limitation on track ID. Caldwell 99 had my ID 2120, but the common.ts (he in plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers) specified let songNum equal to 2100. I changed the track ID to 2099 and it appeared. But I also tried to change the let songNum myself by entering 3000. But then I had only two modes available in the game.

Btw guys, DLL Modder for KFC-20231205 is it available anywhere?

Great, I respect to you.