Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

new plugin update: https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/releases/latest

• event updates (bpls2 stamp, etc.)
  • webui updates (fx-r chat stamps, submonitor bg video)
  • online matchmaking code (wip/doesn't work)
  • ranked arena/single battle
    • kinda useless now, since [i believe] it needs online matchmaking, which is (as i said) broken at the moment.

highly, highly recommend updating webui assets after updating to this plugin.

let me know how terrible i am at coding!

Hello there,

I have a problem want to ask,

Is there any way to input the e-pass pin by using spicecompanoin in valkyrie mode?

I had tried connecting to spicecompanoin, and switch to subscreen, but it still can't input any order.

If it could not make it, the only way is open subscreen and use mouse to input pin?

1 hour ago, rogerlo13 said:

Hello there,

Is there any way to input the e-pass pin by using spicecompanoin in valkyrie mode?

I had tried connecting to spicecompanoin, and switch to subscreen, but it still can't input any order.

If it could not make it, the only way is open subscreen and use mouse to input pin?

What I did is patching the soundvoltex.dll with

Force BIO2 (KFC) IO in Valkyrie mode

Don't know if there are better ways...but if it works

5 hours ago, rogerlo13 said:

Hello there,

Update to latest spice2x instead of spicetools and it will work.

17 hours ago, ovv22 said:

• kinda useless now, since [i believe] it needs online matchmaking, which is (as i said) broken at the moment.

When using this version it hangs up my sdvx EG configuration

After bios checks and 'update check' message I get a 'Please wait a little....' and after a while a black screen with a the bottom 'PASELI: NOT AVAILABLE     FREE PLAY'

and that is it...

Going back to Plugin Version: v6.0.0 fixes it all

log.txt

Modifié par laflegge

10 hours ago, laflegge said:

When using this version it hangs up my sdvx EG configuration

After bios checks and 'update check' message I get a 'Please wait a little....' and after a while a black screen with a the bottom 'PASELI: NOT AVAILABLE     FREE PLAY'

and that is it...

Going back to Plugin Version: v6.0.0 fixes it all

log.txt 228.88 kB · 1 download

you're getting a "not found" error it seems. is the plugin showing up in asphyxia? run asphyxia in dev mode and check if there are sdvx error logs there.

On 10/6/2023 at 8:23 AM, ovv22 said:

thank for your work!

3 hours ago, ovv22 said:

you're getting a "not found" error it seems. is the plugin showing up in asphyxia? run asphyxia in dev mode and check if there are sdvx error logs there.

When I run in 'normal' mode in both situations (6.0.0 and 6.0.2) the plugin is loaded.

With 6.0.0 no issue, with 6.0.2 the 'not found' network error.

When I run in -dev mode I get the log shown below BUT I have the same error with the 'older' 6.0.0 plugin so that seems not to be the issue?

Keep up the good work btw.... very much appriciated!!

If you bought this software, request refund immediately.

[Developer Mode] Console Output Enabled

[sdvx@asphyxia] error: Failed to load
  [core] error: ⨯ Unable to compile TypeScript:
plugins/sdvx@asphyxia/index.ts:103:32 - error TS2583: Cannot find name 'BigInt'. Do you need to change your target library? Try changing the `lib` compiler option to 'es2020' or later.

103     gamesession: K.ITEM('s64', BigInt(1)),
                                   ~~~~~~

TSError: ⨯ Unable to compile TypeScript:
plugins/sdvx@asphyxia/index.ts:103:32 - error TS2583: Cannot find name 'BigInt'. Do you need to change your target library? Try changing the `lib` compiler option to 'es2020' or later.

103     gamesession: K.ITEM('s64', BigInt(1)),
                                   ~~~~~~

at createTSError (C:\snapshot\build-env\node_modules\ts-node\src\index.ts:513:12)
    at reportTSError (C:\snapshot\build-env\node_modules\ts-node\src\index.ts:517:19)
    at getOutput (C:\snapshot\build-env\node_modules\ts-node\src\index.ts:752:36)
    at Object.compile (C:\snapshot\build-env\node_modules\ts-node\src\index.ts:968:32)
    at Module._compile (C:\snapshot\build-env\node_modules\ts-node\src\index.ts:1056:42)
    at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1159:10)
    at Object..ts (C:\snapshot\build-env\node_modules\ts-node\src\index.ts:1059:12)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12)
    at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1005:19)
  [core] warn: no plugins are installed.

5 hours ago, laflegge said:

When I run in 'normal' mode in both situations (6.0.0 and 6.0.2) the plugin is loaded.

With 6.0.0 no issue, with 6.0.2 the 'not found' network error.

When I run in -dev mode I get the log shown below BUT I have the same error with the 'older' 6.0.0 plugin so that seems not to be the issue?

missing dependencies probably. if you have npm installed, try running "npm install" on the plugins folder.

dev mode doesn't do much for the end user but it is very useful in reporting bugs.

Modifié par ovv22

6 hours ago, ovv22 said:

missing dependencies probably. if you have npm installed, try running "npm install" on the plugins folder.

dev mode doesn't do much for the end user but it is very useful in reporting bugs.

Got the pre release fork 6.0.2.1 which works fine

The pre release fork 6.0.2.2 gives the same timeout error

Edit: it does work (playing around with unlock all navigators/appeal cards.... initially I did not have these enabled..now that I have the new plug-in seems to work)

With new plugin I got all question marks (instead of some Japanese characters)... not a big deal but strange nonetheless

image.jpeg.f7b652d604aa81e2bad2ca3a0ea95ba6.jpeg

Modifié par laflegge

23 hours ago, laflegge said:

Edit: it does work (playing around with unlock all navigators/appeal cards.... initially I did not have these enabled..now that I have the new plug-in seems to work)

With new plugin I got all question marks (instead of some Japanese characters)... not a big deal but strange nonetheless

Said Japanese characters say literally “Merry Christmas”. I actually wanted to ask why it still has that message??

On 10/8/2023 at 3:33 PM, laflegge said:

oh yeah, there might be a need to re-save the sdvx webui config on the new update. i modified the arena season option so there could be issues there if not changed from previous update. but that's just a guess, i forgot to test it. sorry 😬

as for the japanese characters, it's text encoding accidentally changed. i will try to switch it back to what it was before.

edit: oh.

image.png.43935880fbdb45a0bb40481a57725130.png

6 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

Said Japanese characters say literally “Merry Christmas”. I actually wanted to ask why it still has that message??

that's the content that was in the original repo when i forked it. i didn't bother to change it. i disable asphyxia info option personally lol

Modifié par ovv22

On 9/28/2023 at 12:34 AM, mikaelr said:

There's a limitation with the songNum which breaks the event loading when it's beyond 2800, set it to 2500 instead of 4000.

and don't use unlock all patch because it will break skill analyzer.

Holy flip. Thank you so much, that actually worked.

-Steve

9 minutes ago, DarkMewtwo said:

I've seen some streaming videos where it's not shown and would like to replicate it

WTF !!!

RTFM !!!

image.png.4ab877502717fa52f4c6f7d06626f939.png

WTF !!!

RTFM !!!

Thrice if needed !!!

image.png.3173a139078925cd3505638c1b5e7851.png

Just to make it clearer to you !!!

Do NOT stream or upload game data anywhere public! Support arcades when you can. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Zen_B7 said:

WTF !!!

RTFM !!!

WTF !!!

RTFM !!!

Thrice if needed !!!

Do NOT stream or upload game data anywhere public! Support arcades when you can. Thanks.

For the record. I'm not trying to stream the game. It is just a feature I was just curious about. 

4 hours ago, DarkMewtwo said:

Hi, is there a way to hide the nationwide and location score at the final screen when finishing a song? I've seen some streaming videos where it's not shown and would like to replicate it

I think that’s just the konasute/PC version?

6 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

WTF !!!

RTFM !!!

WTF !!!

RTFM !!!

Thrice if needed !!!

Why are you so angry? Is that even necessary? 
It's true that you're not supposed to stream the game in public and I agree with that but tbh, I've seen too many people doing that.

If you want to follow that so badly, nobody should be posting these 'leaks' anywhere and you should be here at all in the first place.
Pic from 1cc btw, just for the attention.

kfc.jpg

6 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

WTF !!!

RTFM !!!

WTF !!!

RTFM !!!

Thrice if needed !!!

It's true that you're not supposed to stream the game in public and I agree with that but tbh, I've seen too many people doing that.

If you want to follow that so badly, nobody should be posting these 'leaks' anywhere and you should be here at all in the first place.

@mikaelr

Not angry at all.

If people go on like that, posting videos of N0 games on public platforms, Youtube for example.

Then eventually, no more new N-1 games, because the people behind SpiceTools and other people could get sick and tired of it.

But a rhetorical question for you.

Why do you repeat yourself in your post ?

Peculiar.

No worries is all is fine !!

R.99b3f897b1d505cab436b0d5d4abdc25?rik=c

7 hours ago, mikaelr said:

kfc.jpg

Wait…that’s the newest sound pack that just got released, but I have neither seen a link with the update nor pics anywhere on 1CC??

I’ve literally checked here and that channel every few hours to see if anyone has posted it yet. 

Modifié par Elrasiel

12 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

Wait…that’s the newest sound pack that just got released, but I have neither seen a link with the update nor pics anywhere on 1CC??

I’ve literally checked here and that channel every few hours to see if anyone has posted it yet. 

Just the pic on their board, not sure when it will be posted. Will keep an eye on that post for the time being.

19 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

@mikaelr

Not angry at all.

If people go on like that, posting videos of N0 games on public platforms, Youtube for example.

Then eventually, no more new N-1 games, because the people behind SpiceTools and other people could get sick and tired of it.

But a rhetorical question for you.

Why do you repeat yourself in your post ?

Peculiar.

No worries is all is fine !!

R.99b3f897b1d505cab436b0d5d4abdc25?rik=c

Not sure what happened there tbh, could be something else during the post.

Private trackers will post n-1 when the new iteration is out anyway. Do you mean n+1?
FYI, since you don't seem to know what is going on. The original team behind spicetools kinda stopped updating and the current spicex2 fork is maintained by a different person who is actively working on the updates.

Aside from spice, there are bemanitools as well although they don't support the current release. 

For those who don't know what this n-0 n-1 n+1 means:-

• n-1, n-2, or older means the previous version that is no longer being updated
  • n-0 is the current version
  • n+1, n+2 is the current version with preloaded updates

9 hours ago, mikaelr said:

don't post unnecessary stuff like this, it doesn't help in any way.

if there's any issue with spicex2 you want to raise with the developer, this is the link: https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/issues

2 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

@mikaelr

Did I ask for your comment or opinion ?

No I did not, so please, STFU !!

Thanks.

One post farming kid and one weird egoistic kid acting all high and mighty. All i see here is two 5y/o kid with single brain cell fighting over puny matters lul.

something is leaking soon on 1cc so you guys might as well put your focus there instead.

1 hour ago, laflegge said:

I hope some moderator will issue a warning or ban.

This toxic behaviour is f*ing up this topic.

2 minutes ago, Elrasiel said:

There’s no report function?

Just ignore them, looking at the way they reply you can see they're just trolls.

The more you react to it the more chance you give 'em to farm for posts.
It's not like they're helping out much in this thread.

Meanwhile, here's the Fubuki live2d for data_mods if anyone wants to give it a try.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/iyXi3KNg
It's replacing the Tsumabuki with hair navigator.

39 minutes ago, 573agent said:

suddenly deleting comments now? mods or admins should be able to see what you've posted just now.

Just to be clear you moaning queer !

I do not give a fuck about your batty boy shit !!

F you and drop ....

Boom Boom ...... Bye, you batty boy !!

Modifié par Zen_B7