Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, Genemi said:

젠장, DAC를 사용하면 안 된다는 것을 이제서야 깨달았습니다.

혹시, ASIO를 Spice64.exe를 통해 어떻게 사용하는지 아십니까?
단순히 ASIO4ALL을 실행하고, 후킹 설정에서 ASIO를 고르면 되는 건가요?

1. 이 사이트에서는 영어 또는 프랑스어를 사용하십시오.
2. 귀하의 질문에 대한 답변을 모르겠습니다.

Tried this ?

https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html

1 hour ago, Zen_B7 said:

1. 이 사이트에서는 영어 또는 프랑스어를 사용하십시오.
2. 귀하의 질문에 대한 답변을 모르겠습니다.

Tried this ?

https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html

Sorry, I used a translator, but I translated it back into my native language to check the smoothness of the sentence, and I accidentally copied and pasted it..

(e-hem) Back to the original text, if I modify the .dll file to use WASAPI sharing mode to use ASIO, and if I set the hooking audio engine to ASIO in Speccfg.exe, can I use ASIO through Spice64.exe?

Updated to 0912 but still only showing songs up to 0427.

Spice2x 20230608 - Asphyxia 1.50c - ovv's SDVX plugin 6.2.0.1

I have:

- updated ea3-config

- updated webui assets

- Enable Valk songs & Unlock all songs in asphyxia

- Checked music_db - it has all of the songs

interestingly there is a file called music_db.merged.xml that only has song ids 1886-1904, not sure what that does

Modifié par mysticallego

12 hours ago, Genemi said:

Sorry, I used a translator, but I translated it back into my native language to check the smoothness of the sentence, and I accidentally copied and pasted it..

(e-hem) Back to the original text, if I modify the .dll file to use WASAPI sharing mode to use ASIO, and if I set the hooking audio engine to ASIO in Speccfg.exe, can I use ASIO through Spice64.exe?

How to use ASIO hook with spice:

1. DO NOT use patcher shared wasapi. Instead, use default (exclusive wasapi)

2. Use spice2x

3. Spice Audio Hook Backend to asio (-audiobackend asio)

4. Set Spice Audio Hook ASIO Driver ID (-asiodriver id 0) - if 0 doesn't work change to different number

How it works:

Game --> Exclusive WASAPI --> Spice --> ASIO --> Speakers

Modifié par bicarus

On 10/2/2023 at 4:04 AM, mysticallego said:

I have:

- updated ea3-config

- updated webui assets

interestingly there is a file called music_db.merged.xml that only has song ids 1886-1904, not sure what that does

plugin with all songs unlocked enabled should unlock songs with song ID under 2100 (in short, all of them)

i don't think it's a plugin issue. does your songs list in webui include the new songs?

17 hours ago, ovv22 said:

plugin with all songs unlocked enabled should unlock songs with song ID under 2100 (in short, all of them)

i don't think it's a plugin issue. does your songs list in webui include the new songs?

It does in fact list all of the songs, so I don't know why they aren't showing up in game

image.png.3823a5b29078ffdc41673d5117e39b20.png

3 hours ago, mikaelr said:

thanks anon, kfc-2023100300 songs leaked on 1cc: https://pixeldrain.com/u/vSjuzu6F

Wait, how did they leak before the release??

I also noticed that despite the last update leak dated Oct 12 it included song with a release date of the 14th and 20th?

Modifié par Elrasiel

4 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

I also noticed that despite the last update leak dated Oct 12 it included song with a release date of the 14th and 20th?

konami always delivery new data at least two days ahead , like if the new content release at thursday , the machine can be updated at tuesday by restarting

so for the player who wants do new content , they just wait until 10:00 (japanese time) then enter , no need to restart and await the data downloading

15 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

SDVX updates always come on Tuesday and go live on Thursday. 
So the most recent update accordingly bemaniwiki, 2023100300 is the update that was pushed a few days ago and will go live in a couple of hours later because it's Thursday now (JP time).

3 hours ago, sl0zy said:

How can i add graphics/s_jacket13_ifs folder to ifs? is there any way to open ifs? or am i just wrong

EDIT: solved, using ifstools or ifs_layeredfs

Why do you want to add the jackets manually? Just keep the omnimix as it is and use the original file when the leak is out.

1 hour ago, mchux said:

I have the same problem, the songs in game are only 1918.

what song is missing from your list / not displaying in game?

Because the numbers in my songlist in Asphyxia (for me now 1963) did not add up to the number of songs in the music folder (1974 excluding some *.vox files and 9001) I compared them with the ones in music_db.xml

I did find out there are 11 songs missing in the music_db.xml (so that explains the difference 1963+11=1974)

1330_popteamepic_anime
1350_sugarsong_anime
1351_onlymyrailgun_anime
1352_harehareyukai_anime
1353_gabrieldropkick_anime
1354_paradisus_anime
1355_hitorigoto_anime
1356_japaripark_anime
1357_rpg_anime
1358_motteke_anime
1359_kiminoshiranai_anime

Can I add them somehow so that they are in the songlist in Asphyxia and can be played?

7 hours ago, laflegge said:

Because the numbers in my songlist in Asphyxia (for me now 1963) did not add up to the number of songs in the music folder (1974 excluding some *.vox files and 9001) I compared them with the ones in music_db.xml

I did find out there are 11 songs missing in the music_db.xml (so that explains the difference 1963+11=1974)

1330_popteamepic_anime
1350_sugarsong_anime
1351_onlymyrailgun_anime
1352_harehareyukai_anime
1353_gabrieldropkick_anime
1354_paradisus_anime
1355_hitorigoto_anime
1356_japaripark_anime
1357_rpg_anime
1358_motteke_anime
1359_kiminoshiranai_anime

Can I add them somehow so that they are in the songlist in Asphyxia and can be played?

Just use the omnimix for this. The license expired so they just remove it from the list.

10 hours ago, mikaelr said:

Why do you want to add the jackets manually? Just keep the omnimix as it is and use the original file when the leak is out.

I don't even know what jacket is lol, just want to play the new songs without error so i just add it just in case

17 minutes ago, Elrasiel said:

How do you enable the new 2D live character? I added the folder correctly but even with all navi unlocked in Asphyxia it won’t show up?

Also how do you change the navi voice?

i don't think we have the fubuki live2d files yet, thats why it didnt show up
for navi voice i think only some has it, while others just have default voice

34 minutes ago, sl0zy said:

I don't think we have the fubuki live2d files yet, thats why it didnt show up
for navi voice i think only some has it, while others just have default voice

Even selecting a navi with unique voice still doesn’t change the default one. Tried everyone. Seems like this has to be done in asphyxia but can’t see where. 
HERE is the new Fubuki live2D. Data seems to be in order, just doesn’t show up. 
oh and “Jacket” just means the music cover pictures. 

Modifié par Elrasiel

1 hour ago, mikaelr said:

Just use the omnimix for this. The license expired so they just remove it from the list.

Thanks.

I do have Omnimix and indeed these songs are also there: so it means I can delete them from the original music folder?

Is there a way to see these omnimix songs also in the Asphyxia songlist?

btw 1 song in omnimix is also still available in the music folder and music_db.xml (don't have song name at this moment but it is the one with the highest number)

12 hours ago, mikaelr said:

SDVX updates always come on Tuesday and go live on Thursday. 
So the most recent update accordingly bemaniwiki, 2023100300 is the update that was pushed a few days ago and will go live in a couple of hours later because it's Thursday now (JP time).

what song is missing from your list / not displaying in game?

The newest song date in game is 0427,but either plugins (use 22vv0 6.2.0.1) songs list or data music are the 2065 suspicions which release date is 0817.

Songs list have 1989 totally,

ea3 config already change the date.

Just like this post.

On 10/2/2023 at 4:04 AM, mysticallego said:

I have:

- updated ea3-config

- updated webui assets

sad.jpg

Il y a 12 heures, AssPiston a dit :

I can never get new/leaked songs to load 

To the music_db.xml file in the \contents\data\others folder, add the contents of music_db.merged.xml in the leaked folder

Or just overwrite the attached file below (I modified it myself)

Then you should be able to play. I don't know why it was distributed like this this time, but thanks to the distributor anyway.

1.png

music_db.xml

3 hours ago, mchux said:

The newest song date in game is 0427,but either plugins (use 22vv0 6.2.0.1) songs list or data music are the 2065 suspicions which release date is 0817.

Songs list have 1989 totally,

ea3 config already change the date.

Just like this post.

sad.jpg

If you have omnimix running, delete the _cache folder before you start the game.

5 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

Even selecting a navi with unique voice still doesn’t change the default one. Tried everyone. Seems like this has to be done in asphyxia but can’t see where. 
HERE is the new Fubuki live2D. Data seems to be in order, just doesn’t show up. 
oh and “Jacket” just means the music cover pictures. 

The new navigator is hard coded in the DLL. It will not show up in the game unless you have to latest update with the DLL, or you can hard mod.

4 hours ago, laflegge said:

Thanks.

I do have Omnimix and indeed these songs are also there: so it means I can delete them from the original music folder?

btw 1 song in omnimix is also still available in the music folder and music_db.xml (don't have song name at this moment but it is the one with the highest number)

You can always generate a new one with the plugin by 22vv0.

music_db.json

30 minutes ago, Elrasiel said:

So we have to wait until the patcher gets updated?

not necessarily. as mikaelr said, the navi data is hardcoded in the DLL, so we need the new DLL that has the new navi coded into it for it to work, unfortunately we don't have that/it hasn't leaked yet.

but if i'm understanding it correctly, asset data for the new navi has leaked and can be loaded via the patcher/modloader(?)

1 hour ago, mikaelr said:

If you have omnimix running, delete the _cache folder before you start the game.

honestly thank you for answering questions like this because i don't know how to answer them. i don't use omnimix ever lol

6 hours ago, laflegge said:

Thanks.

it doesn't support omnimix (musicdb.merged) songs unfortunately

Modifié par ovv22

1 hour ago, idkwhyiamhere1 said:

Has anyone ever figured out connecting to a port other than 8083?

I did some looking and I think it has to do with the avs2-core dll? Not sure how to modify though.

in spiceconfig, EA service URL. then change your listening port in the asphyxia dashboard

4 minutes ago, ovv22 said:

huge news for stamp enjoyers (just me)

i can finally enable the suddendeath stamp event lmao. can't believe it took me this long

huh.jpg.8200701f0b0becd7fea872a18b0a213e.jpg

Fantastic! Another step closer to the full experience I'd say.

2 hours ago, idkwhyiamhere1 said:

Has anyone ever figured out connecting to a port other than 8083?

I did some looking and I think it has to do with the avs2-core dll? Not sure how to modify though.

What? Just change the port in the config file.

Follow-up question on a difference between the total numbers in asphyxia song-list (for me now 1963) which is the same as the number of songs in music_db.xml versus the 1961 shown in SDVX (ALL)

Do I miss two songs? If so: unfortunately It is nearly impossible to pin-point which 2 songs seems to be missing but hopefully someone knows more

edit: it seems that song 1259 Automation Paradise and song 1911 Fantastic dreamer are somehow not available in EG although they are in music_db.xml (i scanned the spice log)

and when I do find a song named Fantastic dreamer the spice64 log shows 1959_awakeningwings is loaded and there is a generic black Exceed Gear cover art for this song

The score however is saved on song 1911?

Modifié par laflegge

11 hours ago, ovv22 said:

not necessarily. as mikaelr said, the navi data is hardcoded in the DLL, so we need the new DLL that has the new navi coded into it for it to work, unfortunately we don't have that/it hasn't leaked yet.

but if i'm understanding it correctly, asset data for the new navi has leaked and can be loaded via the patcher/modloader(?)

I already posted the leaked data so I hope someone could write detailed instructions. Like I mentioned earlier I already put everything correctly into the live2D folder, just need to find a way to activate it in game. 

Modifié par Elrasiel

5 hours ago, ovv22 said:

huge news for stamp enjoyers (just me)

i can finally enable the suddendeath stamp event lmao. can't believe it took me this long

huh.jpg.8200701f0b0becd7fea872a18b0a213e.jpg

Can’t samps be only used online? I tried using them in normal play during matching and it crashed. 

4 minutes ago, Elrasiel said:

Can’t samps be only used online? I tried using them in normal play during matching and it crashed. 

you're referring to [chat] stamps, which is an entirely unrelated thing from the event stamps in my video.

but how does one replicate this crash?

57 minutes ago, Elrasiel said:

I already posted the leaked data so I hope someone could write detailed instructions. Like I mentioned earlier I already put everything correctly into the live2D folder, just need to find a way to activate it in game. 

if you don't have the latest dll , there is no way to make it in game 

the only way is replace the texture of old navi

1 hour ago, ovv22 said:

you're referring to [chat] stamps, which is an entirely unrelated thing from the event stamps in my video.

but how does one replicate this crash?

I just pressed random stamps during matching and it eventually crashed. Maybe because the game isn’t actually online so finding a match wouldn’t be possible. 
What are the stamps in the video? It popps up for me too after a play session. 

hello,i didn't know how to make the mod folder work

could have anyone can tall me?

here is my dll patch

image.png.ce2d9a8ef3a8b22ce733627a67c3bf00.png

here is my folder

image.png.82d257a2d0588cfd65e8ef2a3fb0e625.png

image.png.1380e2751b29a471b18db96127d1167f.png

i run the game, but it didn't have the _cache folder

here is log

edit:

i find i didn't in speace add the ifs_hook.dll

sorry