Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

Hello ovv22

I had discovered the new Re:Zero crew when updating to the new plugin version and decided to choose one of them.

Fast forward to one day later and they have suddenly become unavailable? I don't recall changing anything.

Also unrelated question for anyone to answer:

Is it possible to change service port from 8083? It seems to just switch back to that unless I am connecting to localhost which I am not.

Modifié par idkwhyiamhere1

19 hours ago, ovv22 said:

i've moved everything to stable:

Link: GitHub release

and i've added some stuff:

• added the new KAC skill analyzer course
  • added stylus & QQ stamp events
  • updated megamix songs list (though i couldn't make most of the songs show up...... help)
    •  special thanks to this tweet for the list of megamix songs. if only there's an easier way to add the songs... i had to cross-check which songs are and aren't added yet... manually.....

fixed. thank you

i don't believe skill analyzer affects volforce.... but i might be misremembering. can somebody else confirm this?

image.png.55d97b4ce38f94a16a71d4811aaa1a76.pngC

I have just tested on a new account, it actually affects volforce.

just as @ZR147654 said it does not give a clear mark so it would give less volforce if I play a song from skill analyzer.

My bad. I am terribly sorry for disturbing you for a minor thing that ended up being an expected outcome...🙏🙏🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Thank you very much for responding!

14 hours ago, ZR147654 said:

not bug , just how system does

sdvx volforce also calculate clear mark , so if you got 975 on it at skill analyzer , your result was 975 + not clear , because skill analyzer won't give you clear mark , and "975 + not clear" gained really low volforce

after you cleared it at other mode , you gained clear mark for this song , so the result became 975 + clear , which makes your volforce up

Thank you very much for pointing this out!

I have never noticed that since it has always been adding my play result from skill analyzer to B50 since I started playing the game...

Dang, that means I have to either get UCs to get songs into my B50 without playing the songs again or I just have to play every songs that I've played AGAIN even though I've already played them in skill analyzer...

Konami really knows how to scam s**t tons of credits out of their players I guess...

59 minutes ago, idkwhyiamhere1 said:

Hello ovv22

I had discovered the new Re:Zero crew when updating to the new plugin version and decided to choose one of them.

Fast forward to one day later and they have suddenly become unavailable? I don't recall changing anything.

Also unrelated question for anyone to answer:

Is it possible to change service port from 8083? It seems to just switch back to that unless I am connecting to localhost which I am not.

do you have unlock all valgene/pregene items enabled? or did you roll it yourself?

if you rolled it yourself, does it say you own the items on the webui?

also re:zero items are japan-exclusive iirc. maybe you changed regions?

18 minutes ago, ArmyStriker27 said:

I have just tested on a new account, it actually affects volforce.

just as @ZR147654 said it does not give a clear mark so it would give less volforce if I play a song from skill analyzer.

My bad. I am terribly sorry for disturbing you for a minor thing that ended up being an expected outcome...🙏🙏🙏🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Thank you very much for responding!

i guess they give volforce regardless of whether you cleared or failed a song on starting vf levels. the threshold gets higher/stricter as you move up levels and that includes having a clear mark, which skill analyzer doesn't give.

at least that's how i understand it. i'm vf 18.8 in the official servers and i still don't fully understand how it works lol

https://bemaniwiki.com/index.php?SOUND+VOLTEX+EXCEED+GEAR/VOLFORCE#cheatsheet

Modifié par ovv22

9 minutes ago, ovv22 said:

do you have unlock all valgene/pregene items enabled? or did you roll it yourself?

if you rolled it yourself, does it say you own the items on the webui?

also re:zero items are japan-exclusive iirc. maybe you changed regions?

Can confirm that the crew does pop up on the J:G:A datacode.

What's confusing is yesterday when I was able to pick the re:zero crew I was on datacode A:G:A with some sort of "Fake Japan Region" patch that popped up on the turksigara patcher.

Weird how the patch worked once then never again. Even weirder is before the crew vanished I tried running the game and they were there, fast forward an hour later and they've been gone since.

do you tried re patch the dll?

12 minutes ago, idkwhyiamhere1 said:

Can confirm that the crew does pop up on the J:G:A datacode.

What's confusing is yesterday when I was able to pick the re:zero crew I was on datacode A:G:A with some sort of "Fake Japan Region" patch that popped up on the turksigara patcher.

Weird how the patch worked once then never again. Even weirder is before the crew vanished I tried running the game and they were there, fast forward an hour later and they've been gone since.

do you tried re patch the dll?

11 hours ago, idkwhyiamhere1 said:

Yeah, ended up just giving in and switching to japan region until a solution is found.

{
  name: "Fake Japan Region",
  tooltip: "Enables exclusive features when using other regions",
  patches: [{ offset: 0x1CD04F, off: [0xE8, 0x4C, 0xD4, 0x31, 0x00, 0x85, 0xC0, 0x0F, 0x85, 0xFA, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00], on: [0x31, 0xC0, 0xA3, 0x84, 0x20, 0x9A, 0x80, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x90, 0x90] }],
  },

Just use this for the patch, it's for the recently leaked KFC-2023091200.

Modifié par mikaelr

17 hours ago, mikaelr said:

{
  name: "Fake Japan Region",
  tooltip: "Enables exclusive features when using other regions",
  patches: [{ offset: 0x1CD04F, off: [0xE8, 0x4C, 0xD4, 0x31, 0x00, 0x85, 0xC0, 0x0F, 0x85, 0xFA, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00], on: [0x31, 0xC0, 0xA3, 0x84, 0x20, 0x9A, 0x80, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x90, 0x90] }],
  },

Just use this for the patch, it's for the recently leaked KFC-2023091200.

This is the exact patch I had found on the DLL modder: https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html

5 hours ago, aaroniidx said:

Does anyone know how to fix the matching phase music stopping too late? When I go from the matching phase to actual gameplay in normal mode, the matching music bleeds into actual game music for a few seconds.

change the bgm back to default then restart your PC. that should fix the problem, at least it works on my end back then.

5 hours ago, mikaelr said:

Will need someone to test this with subscreen enabled, use it with 22vv0 plugin.

Do let me know your experience with the game.

exg.ts 115.98 kB · 1 download

I found that if I disable SUBMONITOR_VSYNC_ENABLE (my submonitor does not support gsync) and leave USE_CUDA_VIDEO_PRESENTER enabled and set "Max Framerate" to 240, "Monitor Technology" to "Fixed Refresh" and "Preferred refresh rate" to "Highest available" in nVidia control panel, the submonitor works as expected and the game plays fine

If those 2 events could be toggles in Asphyxia, that'd be great

Modifié par strizzy

8 hours ago, mikaelr said:

Will need someone to test this with subscreen enabled, use it with 22vv0 plugin.

Do let me know your experience with the game.

exg.ts 115.98 kB · 3 downloads

It's really strange, it works maybe like 1 out of 10 times with this, sometimes it works after I go to test menu and back, but otherwise it doesn't work.

3 hours ago, strizzy said:

I found that if I disable SUBMONITOR_VSYNC_ENABLE (my submonitor does not support gsync) and leave USE_CUDA_VIDEO_PRESENTER enabled and set "Max Framerate" to 240, "Monitor Technology" to "Fixed Refresh" and "Preferred refresh rate" to "Highest available" in nVidia control panel, the submonitor works as expected and the game plays fine

If those 2 events could be toggles in Asphyxia, that'd be great

1 hour ago, bicarus said:

It's really strange, it works maybe like 1 out of 10 times with this, sometimes it works after I go to test menu and back, but otherwise it doesn't work.

thanks for the feedback, will experiment more on this.

Hi,

I'm flippin dumb and needs some help.

So I downloaded MXDrako's 3 part 2023042500 and set it up and got everything to run perfectly fine. But the only issue I have is missing songs. Right now it only just shows 1515 total songs in-game and only have songs up to 2020. But how the files and everything is setup it should technically show songs up to 2023.

I also used the patcher to unlock all songs and stuff too. My common.ts file is at "songNum = 4000". And my music_db.xml file last music id = 2043 with a date at 20230518.

Thank you for those that is able to help me out. Let me know if you need more info.

-Steve

4 hours ago, Stevitar said:

Hi,

I'm flippin dumb and needs some help.

So I downloaded MXDrako's 3 part 2023042500 and set it up and got everything to run perfectly fine. But the only issue I have is missing songs. Right now it only just shows 1515 total songs in-game and only have songs up to 2020. But how the files and everything is setup it should technically show songs up to 2023.

I also used the patcher to unlock all songs and stuff too. My common.ts file is at "songNum = 4000". And my music_db.xml file last music id = 2043 with a date at 20230518.

Thank you for those that is able to help me out. Let me know if you need more info.

-Steve

There's a limitation with the songNum which breaks the event loading when it's beyond 2800, set it to 2500 instead of 4000.

and don't use unlock all patch because it will break skill analyzer.

20230912 version crashes and closes after selecting a song.
I have tried various advice from the past, but nothing seems to be improving.
I have attached the dll file and log file, so could you please tell me how to solve the problem
The asphyxia version is 1.50c, and the plugin is using fork-6.0.2.1.
Thank you!

log.txt soundvoltex_freeze.dll

Does anyone know why subscreen freezes in 20230912 version?

Subscreen freezes so I couldn't use touch keypad in password section.

I can play game though...

(The subscreen was fine in 20230425 version.)

image.jpeg.e2fa6dc21677ebddf1f2df45800fdce3.jpeg

The keypad should shown at bottom left on subscreen.

And about dll, I enabled "Force BIO2 I/O" to use usb keypad.

(I'm fine with this for now.     

...until I solve this problem.)

soundvoltex.dll

log.txt

Modifié par Nonsense

7 hours ago, Nonsense said:

Does anyone know why subscreen freezes in 20230912 version?

Subscreen freezes so I couldn't use touch keypad in password section.

I can play game though...

(The subscreen was fine in 20230425 version.)

image.jpeg.e2fa6dc21677ebddf1f2df45800fdce3.jpeg

The keypad should shown at bottom left on subscreen.

And about dll, I enabled "Force BIO2 I/O" to use usb keypad.

(I'm fine with this for now.     

...until I solve this problem.)

soundvoltex.dll 10.34 MB · 0 downloads

log.txt 308.38 kB · 0 downloads

https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/issues/51

Fixed in the newest version (23-09-29):

https://spice2x.github.io/

Modifié par bicarus

Just now, Genemi said:

I'm a user using ryzen 3500X, RTX 3070. Static noise occurs constantly when adjusting the beat or while playing a song. Do people with ryzen CPUs experience the same symptoms? If there is a solution, could you let me know?

What are your audio output settings ?

Afaik, you need to use the onboard audio, not a external DAC.

Set output to, 16bit 44.1 kHz Stereo, otherwise try 48 kHz.

windows - How should I decide on a default audio format? - Super User

On 9/23/2023 at 3:21 AM, ovv22 said:

i guess they give volforce regardless of whether you cleared or failed a song on starting vf levels. the threshold gets higher/stricter as you move up levels and that includes having a clear mark, which skill analyzer doesn't give.

at least that's how i understand it. i'm vf 18.8 in the official servers and i still don't fully understand how it works lol

https://bemaniwiki.com/index.php?SOUND+VOLTEX+EXCEED+GEAR/VOLFORCE#cheatsheet

Thank you for the information! Now I briefly understood how volforce works. Sorry to ask such a noob question...🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Modifié par ArmyStriker27

On 9/30/2023 at 5:51 PM, Zen_B7 said:

오디오 출력 설정은 무엇입니까?

Afaik, 외부 DAC가 아닌 내장 오디오를 사용해야 합니다.

출력을 16비트 44.1kHz 스테레오로 설정하고, 그렇지 않으면 48kHz를 시도하십시오.

windows - 기본 오디오 형식을 어떻게 결정해야 합니까?  - 슈퍼유저

Hell, I just realized I shouldn't use DAC.
By any chance, do you know how to use ASIO through Spice64.exe?
Do I simply run ASIO4ALL and choose ASIO in hooking settings?
Modifié par Genemi