Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

10 hours ago, oza180 said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to SDVX and (of course 😀) I have a few question for you!!! 😜

I have a setup of two monitor (both can support only 60hz and max resolution of 1980x1080), the game run just fine and everything is ok.
Actually using KFC-2021083100 J-G-A (planning to update to KFC-2023042500 soon), running spice2x 23/06/08 and asphyxia as a server.

The only thing that reamains unclear is the SUB SCREEN on the secondary monitor... i can access it by toggle the overlay using spice2x but when i start the game the sub screen wont appear on the secondary monitor... (and the overlay always stay on the primary monitor)

I would like to have the secondary monitor running the sub screen withouth needing to open the overlay for it... 

any suggestion?

Make sure you dont disable subscreen from the soundvoltex.dll, dont tick the option to use only one monitor in spice2x

Spoiler

AIL4fc_ETiazsvJSASetw1JBYklrb5D7LYC-LvBiBaiFsjxWihAaBnZDYNj0NxxhSkPVrUv65j9gRxpJcpHZ3A1l87tdEFrMKkuOBnBqNA5sCRpyfh8AzWILq1y7hZ3WU_PWdndNbK_qI3z538Z5um74C7cZhs5t_w_Ybex0nYRTxZ6j_sl-iGrhTzCtxJlOeB8yXN947mI0AcKTufaPetV1tjqMOEEi8Cq18pBOORD2AAsNoHHBBV1geHTgsFFOPbaAtrixo9CmXLDvtNNVN1gcfuu84mnuBM7y_AeYIS8DoSeMaMMQclSCjFuv9VOlbwvVLUC05tiHDVYNDLRctiqmVNRPL93lsz6fiMbNZQ6ltvrjxfKqucJ8Rc8hUmZtmj9E9qst8dT7HIS4T7cPDZY1uqwPJ4vyryXXb3Fuy8PwSVZiStz1yw3Udm1G-4QS5g9OLcJCmEU1sWznObiTGJAO62dszgrggFtuTcJPw7uAasKoFtslVSBSUT1OPMFr2prh8MrvTfJvh0JliQ_qj6JvhpTWhwMKcwsX2SjkNxse8-hyhaeDhlsGQW5w6R5JdvWWuU5oL7EffMUOhcVcYxCN4EwrRv5U-kBhUwyT3aW5xO_0DWtKhHXjzquT2CvcbWaR_91b7RUdhDAzwGeIXB9tbh92HEPYqoFiDj9z5XNErjmY7LF_Gw4tKc1OKUFBbJSFY65uQoiNFcWQC7fE4vlVrDH84CFuYaeq-_5BrlltGTsb1Sjfv3WXFyCauVG8JItallhc4jDCGu2ImUlIXVxC2ugDrXbBZYKnVvHHIDHAcZvctvfen4cKgaVbWXSb3u4XZSWlG69jJvbC0iMj0JolI7Rt3eVhTZzRAlkqIGGXw4tZsQ0SCzh13DPdqXfRZxAHhYZfiPoyiYVPWTvGnta77MhUyz1QMjRYcaQ13i5nuD5Uc2cU3yL88nj-1Z0rZYo=w1223-h918-s-no?authuser=0

I'm having a problem with the touch screen on my SDVX Valkyrie setup.

If I restart my computer before playing SDVX, the touch screen works great. 

But if I already have the computer running and start up SDVX, touching the touch screen just minimizes SDVX back to Windows desktop?

Such a weird issue, any thoughts?

20 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

Still no updates since May? That’s weird. 

The SDVX dll updater shows newer versions. I think they exist, but no one here has them. If anyone does, please post.

Modifié par randyb

15 ore fa, PrinzEugen39 ha scritto:

Make sure you dont disable subscreen from the soundvoltex.dll, dont tick the option to use only one monitor in spice2x

Mostra contenuto nascosto

AIL4fc_ETiazsvJSASetw1JBYklrb5D7LYC-LvBiBaiFsjxWihAaBnZDYNj0NxxhSkPVrUv65j9gRxpJcpHZ3A1l87tdEFrMKkuOBnBqNA5sCRpyfh8AzWILq1y7hZ3WU_PWdndNbK_qI3z538Z5um74C7cZhs5t_w_Ybex0nYRTxZ6j_sl-iGrhTzCtxJlOeB8yXN947mI0AcKTufaPetV1tjqMOEEi8Cq18pBOORD2AAsNoHHBBV1geHTgsFFOPbaAtrixo9CmXLDvtNNVN1gcfuu84mnuBM7y_AeYIS8DoSeMaMMQclSCjFuv9VOlbwvVLUC05tiHDVYNDLRctiqmVNRPL93lsz6fiMbNZQ6ltvrjxfKqucJ8Rc8hUmZtmj9E9qst8dT7HIS4T7cPDZY1uqwPJ4vyryXXb3Fuy8PwSVZiStz1yw3Udm1G-4QS5g9OLcJCmEU1sWznObiTGJAO62dszgrggFtuTcJPw7uAasKoFtslVSBSUT1OPMFr2prh8MrvTfJvh0JliQ_qj6JvhpTWhwMKcwsX2SjkNxse8-hyhaeDhlsGQW5w6R5JdvWWuU5oL7EffMUOhcVcYxCN4EwrRv5U-kBhUwyT3aW5xO_0DWtKhHXjzquT2CvcbWaR_91b7RUdhDAzwGeIXB9tbh92HEPYqoFiDj9z5XNErjmY7LF_Gw4tKc1OKUFBbJSFY65uQoiNFcWQC7fE4vlVrDH84CFuYaeq-_5BrlltGTsb1Sjfv3WXFyCauVG8JItallhc4jDCGu2ImUlIXVxC2ugDrXbBZYKnVvHHIDHAcZvctvfen4cKgaVbWXSb3u4XZSWlG69jJvbC0iMj0JolI7Rt3eVhTZzRAlkqIGGXw4tZsQ0SCzh13DPdqXfRZxAHhYZfiPoyiYVPWTvGnta77MhUyz1QMjRYcaQ13i5nuD5Uc2cU3yL88nj-1Z0rZYo=w1223-h918-s-no?authuser=0

Thank you! Problem Solved! 😜

Another question... this time is game-relatedÂ đŸ€Ł
Is it possible to add a song selected on a sort "favourite" list? 🙁 Just asking, not sure if its possible at all!

On 9/4/2023 at 8:01 AM, hieutr134 said:

The game crash immediately when entering song selection and raise this exception

Hi I recently ran into this issue and the solution is very strange.

In the SDVX asphyxia plugin open the data\exg.ts file and in the EVENT6 list comment out (or delete) the three strings next to each other that start with 'APPEAL_CARD' by adding two slashes before the first apostrophe.

Once you've done that restart asphyxia core and try to enter song select again, let me know if it works for you.

22 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

Still no updates since May? That’s weird. 

Update is always dumped on day-1 but that doesn't mean you get to have it. or so they say.

Just get inside n-0 servers like CGDev and look for those who posted scores that is obviously the latest update.

Modifié par 573agent

8 hours ago, oza180 said:

Thank you! Problem Solved! 😜

Another question... this time is game-relatedÂ đŸ€Ł
Is it possible to add a song selected on a sort "favourite" list? 🙁 Just asking, not sure if its possible at all!

Favorite is a menu itself, you played with english language right? its above volforce menu. You can add songs to favorite by pressing the number "0" on the keypad

Ok guys, the new update is here.
https://mega.nz/file/93FFjJqB#n_I_3r5d0bi6HJAJAEqJwWvpdqKoRwQ0_6F1-2Jy2Fs

Patcher is the usual: https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html

Disable subscreen if you're playing valkyrie mode because it breaks the game now.

Enjoy!

-------
Update: seems like some users are crashing, Try this maybe?

soundvoltex.7z

Experimental edit for the skill analyzer course, backup your existing copy before trying this.
exg.ts

Modifié par mikaelr

15 minutes ago, mikaelr said:

Just noticed that the sub-screen doesn't work as intended and will affect the main screen, just disable it with the patcher for now.

I disabled the sub screen with patcher but still could't enter the game

Looks like the problem is still about sub screen from log.txt

log.txt

Modifié par Mugzone53

16 minutes ago, Bentoowo said:

tried the new update and now my game crashes any idea why and how to fix it?

log.txt 81.63 kB · 1 download

yep looks like im having the same problem as u

Game only launches for me when not in valk mode... My log looks the same when it crashes trying to run in valk mode.

Tried editing the DLL to no avail. It always crashes when trying to launch in valk mode.

13 minutes ago, AssPiston said:

Game only launches for me when not in valk mode... My log looks the same when it crashes trying to run in valk mode.

Tried editing the DLL to no avail. It always crashes when trying to launch in valk mode.

yea that worked hopefully there's a way to fix the subscreen issue, Thanks for the help!

I think the problem is the patcher, if I set the Note FPS target to 120 & check the "Force Note FPS Target" box, it won't boot.  When I leave the Note FPS at 60 & uncheck the force box, it works, but the charts only play at 60 FPS while the rest of the game is 120.

I'm also having issues with the subscreen, but I just disabled it via the patcher for now

1 hour ago, ovv22 said:

0912 support:

lmk what i missed/what needs fixing. i heard that skill analyzer might be broken but i haven't been able to check yet.

The new Megamix Battle songs aren't added and the System Background/BPL Team Supporter are both blankimage.png.7a2ea9861d1dbf631427b3da9250107e.png

22 minutes ago, ovv22 said:

i'm dumb, i didn't push the bpl/sysbg data. will fix.

as for megamix, let me see what i can do, but i might need help with that

The other plugin got the new songs working (It also unlocked the ability to play using Battle Matching), seems like you just gotta add the song IDs in

image.png

added missing json file for bpl support + sysbg: https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/commit/f031ae3e0a5db24f8fbb2be15c85bfa48310b18b

will check out megamix and try implementing matching too. it's hard for me because i only run one instance of the game at a time; matchmaking code really isn't in my main goals lol but we'll see

28 minutes ago, ovv22 said:

added missing json file for bpl support + sysbg: https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/commit/f031ae3e0a5db24f8fbb2be15c85bfa48310b18b

will check out megamix and try implementing matching too. it's hard for me because i only run one instance of the game at a time; matchmaking code really isn't in my main goals lol but we'll see

Can you make skill analyzer working? I want to challenge God-Skill very much, also plz make stamps with Fx-R working and customization? because I seen this feature in other plugins.

Modifié par Benito020

1 hour ago, ovv22 said:

You're able to play against a CPU if the timer runs out during matchmaking, that'll prob help with testing without having a second setup

When I disable card swiping, the main interface is directly loaded and can be played. When I enable card swiping, the main interface is black and only coins can be inserted. After waiting for a long time, the main interface loads. After starting, the game shows that the server is congested and stuck. Is there any way I can solve it? Soundvoltex.dll version 20230425

On 9/7/2023 at 1:00 AM, lktk said:

I got KFC-2021083100 files fully set (including asphyxia, spicetools)
Game clearly worked well,

but after I overwrited KFC-2021083100-to-KFC-2023042500 files into contents folder,

game crashes without any error message after test.

Is there anything I have to do except overwritng files?

Were you able to fix this? If so could you tell me how?