Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

1 hour ago, randyb said:

If I turn the knobs on my Fauce 2, in Exceed Gear there is a small dead zone before it clicks over to another item in the Appeal Cards and such. 

Is that normal? If not how do I fix it? I haven't noticed any issues in the actual songs, and there is no delay in spice tools or anything, so I'm wondering if there's just a natural dead zone when selecting items in the UI like appeal cards...

try to adjust the deadzone on spicecfg

12 hours ago, mikaelr said:

hmmm that's weird, the game never runs well for me if i go beyond 120hz.

i have all the capable hardware btw, just doesn't run well. 

Yeah it took me quite a while to figure out. I was playing around with the settings on the monitor and there's an overlay that shows what the refresh rate of the monitor is set to at that moment and that's when I noticed that spice changes it to 120hz, but I have my DLL patched for 144hz, and it was a choppy mess. But it only does that on startup or if you minimize. What I do is let the game get to the title screen and unplug and displayport cable and plug it back in and my monitor will stay at 144hz. 

Also forgot to add that spice still changes the refresh to 120hz even if you select disable monitor changes with the patcher

Modifié par Killaham411

4 hours ago, randyb said:

If I turn the knobs on my Fauce 2, in Exceed Gear there is a small dead zone before it clicks over to another item in the Appeal Cards and such. 

Is that normal? If not how do I fix it? I haven't noticed any issues in the actual songs, and there is no delay in spice tools or anything, so I'm wondering if there's just a natural dead zone when selecting items in the UI like appeal cards...

check your fauce 2 settings, your manual should tell you how to change the deadzone size

15 hours ago, giro417417 said:

After trying for few days have new problem,it will crash at music select loading screen and the card are buggy

2.png

1.png

log.txt 351.06 kB · 3 downloads

Looks more like a missing asset issue to me. Probably missed the late 2021 update right there.

The game crashing after entering the music selection is probably a plugin issue. Try this instead but backup your scores first before using.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZBHMegJ4

What are the best settings to minimize screen tearing for 120fps valkyrie mode? I've tried fiddling around with Nvidia control panel and Spice but there's always some problems that appear like misaligned images/notes or red dots appearing.  My Region is A:G:A

Vsync: 3d application controlled = misaligned notes especially near the bottom when there are a lot of notes

Vsync: On = Image more aligned but red dots appear on some notes.

Patcher Settings.PNG

Modifié par MourningStar

5 hours ago, MourningStar said:

What are the best settings to minimize screen tearing for 120fps valkyrie mode? I've tried fiddling around with Nvidia control panel and Spice but there's always some problems that appear like misaligned images/notes or red dots appearing.  My Region is A:G:A

Vsync: 3d application controlled = misaligned notes especially near the bottom when there are a lot of notes

Patcher Settings.PNG

You don't need to have "Shared mode WASAPI" if you have the bottom Valkyrie WASAPI option enabled

You also dont need "Uncensor album Jackets" since your not K region so its not needed and may cause issues

The vsync option in Spice2x is also deprecated and was never implemented correctly, so it causes issues

You could attempt using "DirectX 9 on 12" on spice tools

Forced note FPS may be interfering, try disabling it and test it

Also what graphics card do you use? Have you tried updating your drivers?

Modifié par Artifis_1
more clarity

3 hours ago, Artifis_1 said:

You don't need to have "Shared mode WASAPI" if you have the bottom Valkyrie WASAPI option enabled

You also dont need "Uncensor album Jackets" since your not K region so its not needed and may cause issues

The vsync option in Spice2x is also deprecated and was never implemented correctly, so it causes issues

You could attempt using "DirectX 9 on 12" on spice tools

Forced note FPS may be interfering, try disabling it and test it

Also what graphics card do you use? Have you tried updating your drivers?

Rtx 4070. So I fiddled around with the settings and played a session. I think best settings for me were just letting the dll patcher handle the vsync with "force note fps" and leave spice and Nvidia control panel as default. I think part of it is just the nature of playing on data.

11 hours ago, MourningStar said:

Patcher Settings.PNG

This is going to sound stupid but try getting into the game and then unplug your hdmi/display port cable wait a second and then plug it back in. This is how I fixed my screen tearing with 144hz. It will reset back if you minimize and restore as well as on startup. Also I would turn off vsync as well as gync/vfr. Can't hurt to try

Modifié par Killaham411
Words

9 hours ago, akkiya02 said:

anyone  have KFC2022101800 next version?
i cannot access bayfiles link i hope another link for next version
need help ;(

Sound Voltex 2023042500 (with songs at 20230516)

https://mega.nz/file/27pHhITQ#4Ts_yQAV2iTcdYvLTSoBjNy0_PmW4QxboDWgmwfkaQ4

https://mega.nz/file/b7pTwJCT#RA4uyimJfcSLGzELd-d_tYUjFfB4sxVAigfhV0eMiEY

https://mega.nz/file/WqJRyY6I#nBO6mAkWUZliPFj5fOxW2YR2tN2XutR2yrKiYCpLrqs

I hope this be helpfull to You.

11 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

😬

Yeah ...... right.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/is-hdmi-hot-swappable.1229098/

Until it goes wrong, just a example.

So yeah if you want to blow up your GPU, go ahead !

I've done that a dozen times and my GPU is still here.
That's a link from a decade ago, please update yourself and stay relevant.

Meanwhile, here's another SDVX asphyxia plugin from the original plugin maintainer himself: https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZBHMegJ4
Always backup your save data first before giving any new plugin a try.

What's new:

• Support EG version up to 2023053001.
  • Support Global Matching function, this will only work with the port opened or under same subnet.
  • Support Arena, since the plugin unlocks everything, Arena Point(AP) will not be saved.
  • Added support for import asset from game directly to webui usage, this function is still is testing phase, which may cause some problem, use it with caution.
  • Added function to edit the unlock song count, which is editable from webui, defaulted to 2200.
  • Temporarily support Valkyrie Generator, but since webui is able to change everything, the data won't be saved but you can do as much gacha as you want.

13 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

😬

Yeah ...... right.

https://www.avforums.com/threads/is-hdmi-hot-swappable.1229098/

Until it goes wrong, just a example.

So yeah if you want to blow up your GPU, go ahead !

You are citing a forum post from over a decade ago. A completely inaccurate one at that. The hdmi specification was developed with hot swapping in mind. There is a dedicated pin for it. I've been doing it since my first hdmi tv in 2005 and ivenever had a problem. Come to think of it what display connector Isn't hot swappable? Ive hot swapped vga, dvi, hdmi, displayport, minidp, rca, svideo, and coaxial. Other than wearing out the port mechanically your post makes no sense. 

19 hours ago, mikaelr said:

What's new:

• Support Global Matching function, this will only work with the port opened or under same subnet.
  • Support Arena, since the plugin unlocks everything, Arena Point(AP) will not be saved.
  • Added support for import asset from game directly to webui usage, this function is still is testing phase, which may cause some problem, use it with caution.
  • Added function to edit the unlock song count, which is editable from webui, defaulted to 2200.
  • Temporarily support Valkyrie Generator, but since webui is able to change everything, the data won't be saved but you can do as much gacha as you want.

Interesting thanks. Does anyone have access to 2023053001 by any chance? Is this the update after 2023042500?

hey everyone. was just wondering if this was a common problem and was wondering if i could get some help fixing it. i've been recently getting short microstutters from my game even though my system is capable of running the game.. there is a clip below demonstrating it, and this is my current setup:

UGA region code
Disable power change in DLL patcher
Disable monitor change in DLL patcher
Force BIO2 (KFC) IO in Valkyrie mode in DLL patcher

Default Game and FPS target in DLL patcher

Shared mode WASAPI Valkyrie in DLL patcher

Hide all bottom text in DLL patcher

Timer freeze in DLL patcher

Premium timer freeze in DLL patcher

Game opened in Windowed

Windows resolution 3413 x 1920

Using Spice2x

RTX 3080, Ryzen 7 3800x

This doesn't happen if I open the game and go straight into a map, it works fine, i think only after a few different maps have been played do these stutters start to happen, not sure how to mitigate this

I will look into disabling the subscreen as it may be causing additional load on my system, but I would like to know if anyone has any other tips. thank you as always

Modifié par poodoggyfartfart

2 hours ago, poodoggyfartfart said:

hey everyone. was just wondering if this was a common problem and was wondering if i could get some help fixing it. i've been recently getting short microstutters from my game even though my system is capable of running the game.. there is a clip below demonstrating it, and this is my current setup:

UGA region code

Game opened in Windowed

Using Spice2x

RTX 3080, Ryzen 7 3800x

This doesn't happen if I open the game and go straight into a map, it works fine, i think only after a few different maps have been played do these stutters start to happen, not sure how to mitigate this

I will look into disabling the subscreen as it may be causing additional load on my system, but I would like to know if anyone has any other tips. thank you as always

IIRC the recommendation is to have the region be AGA or JGA in the ea3 config file for best performance. Game and note fps target should probably be 120 with forced fps target. Windowed mode is generally not recommended for compatibility reasons and probably causes more input lag. 

Modifié par MourningStar

3 hours ago, poodoggyfartfart said:

UGA region code

Game opened in Windowed

Using Spice2x

RTX 3080, Ryzen 7 3800x

high end GPUs like 3080 are known to down-clock when playing bemani games, resulting in frame drops and stutters

Follow https://iidx.org/infinitas_pc especially, adding spice64.exe to NVIDIA control panel profile and enabling "Prefer maximum performance"

13 hours ago, poodoggyfartfart said:

UGA region code

Game opened in Windowed

Using Spice2x

RTX 3080, Ryzen 7 3800x

Don't use windowed. Its never worked well for me even on vivid wave. The framerate takes a hit and the frame times are terrible. At least on my pc

Modifié par Killaham411

1 hour ago, randyb said:

Hey is it possible to run SDVX at 4K? Or are there any remastered images to make things a bit more crisp?

No? The game assets are made for 1080P. 

On 8/29/2023 at 9:10 PM, randyb said:

Interesting thanks. Does anyone have access to 2023053001 by any chance? Is this the update after 2023042500?

Probably more people got their hands on the later version and the plugin guy decided to just release the temporary fix to get things running.

What we have right now is 2023042500 with songs from 2023051601, no idea how to get access to a later date code.

On 8/30/2023 at 1:09 AM, MourningStar said:

IIRC the recommendation is to have the region be AGA or JGA in the ea3 config file for best performance. Game and note fps target should probably be 120 with forced fps target. Windowed mode is generally not recommended for compatibility reasons and probably causes more input lag. 

On 8/30/2023 at 2:28 AM, bicarus said:

high end GPUs like 3080 are known to down-clock when playing bemani games, resulting in frame drops and stutters

Follow https://iidx.org/infinitas_pc especially, adding spice64.exe to NVIDIA control panel profile and enabling "Prefer maximum performance"

On 8/30/2023 at 12:32 PM, Killaham411 said:

Don't use windowed. Its never worked well for me even on vivid wave. The framerate takes a hit and the frame times are terrible. At least on my pc

Thank you for your help! After changing NVIDIA settings and changing note and game fps target, I've been playing for 30 minutes without any noticeable stuttering. I would play on fullscreen, but the space I play in makes changing my monitors to portrait a massive pain so I play on my 1440p monitor with a DSR of 1.78x to fit the entire window on screen whilst still in landscape, looks like this below... framerate is a steady 120 with this method but might try and measure the differences in frametimes to see if it is really worth it, thank you all again, I really appreciate it

nd5NNOzjnZ.jpg.e17212129ab947e7addc3f9ee46af5af.jpg

Modifié par poodoggyfartfart

Il y a 7 heures, poodoggyfartfart a dit :

Thank you for your help! After changing NVIDIA settings and changing note and game fps target, I've been playing for 30 minutes without any noticeable stuttering. I would play on fullscreen, but the space I play in makes changing my monitors to portrait a massive pain so I play on my 1440p monitor with a DSR of 1.78x to fit the entire window on screen whilst still in landscape, looks like this below... framerate is a steady 120 with this method but might try and measure the differences in frametimes to see if it is really worth it, thank you all again, I really appreciate it

nd5NNOzjnZ.jpg.e17212129ab947e7addc3f9ee46af5af.jpg

So there Is no way to play this very cool game in totally 16/9 fullscreen...

6 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

So there Is no way to play this very cool game in totally 16/9 fullscreen...

The game is made for portrait mode, so just play with a flipped display 😃

10 minutes ago, MXDrako said:

That files come from konasute

iinm these files have been out for quite some time on 1cc.

Le 31/08/2023 à 22:09, mikaelr a dit :

The game is made for portrait mode, so just play with a flipped display 😃

iinm these files have been out for quite some time on 1cc.

I Hope in future lateral bezels ..but excuse me why After checking screen all passed the game gives me an error in japanese language and does not start 

Modifié par kratos1883
I wrong previous message

On 8/28/2023 at 2:08 PM, mikaelr said:

I've done that a dozen times and my GPU is still here.
That's a link from a decade ago, please update yourself and stay relevant.

Meanwhile, here's another SDVX asphyxia plugin from the original plugin maintainer himself: https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZBHMegJ4
Always backup your save data first before giving any new plugin a try.

What's new:

image.png.44406ae94dadd7b9b0a47bb70cb1ccec.png

I don't see the "Update WebUI" button anymore, is it supposed to be like this? A lot of buttons are missing

Spice keep crashing when I pass a dan course. It stucked at the result screen then gave no response. But it works well in other mode.

image.png.543af1d5718fe2a85cefeb9d6d50f28e.png

The subsrceen displays in the main window and the subscreen window is blank. The number pad on my keyboard is disabled so I have to use mouse click on the subscreen to input password. 

I'm using KFC20230425 with spice2x. The asphyxia version is v1.50c and plugin version is v6.1.0. The code in ea3-config.xml is `JGA`. The log file is in the attachment.

I've never faced the same problem when I play the old version. Now I have no idea to solve it. If anyone can help, thanks.

log.txt

4 hours ago, e2718281828 said:

Spice keep crashing when I pass a dan course. It stucked at the result screen then gave no response. But it works well in other mode.

The subsrceen displays in the main window and the subscreen window is blank. The number pad on my keyboard is disabled so I have to use mouse click on the subscreen to input password. 

I'm using KFC20230425 with spice2x. The asphyxia version is v1.50c and plugin version is v6.1.0. The code in ea3-config.xml is `JGA`. The log file is in the attachment.

I've never faced the same problem when I play the old version. Now I have no idea to solve it. If anyone can help, thanks.

log.txt 3.62 MB · 1 download

You can remap the num pad to different keys in spicecfg 

Modifié par Killaham411

Il y a 8 heures, e2718281828 a dit :

log.txt 3.62 Mo · 1 téléchargement

How did you display the hexagons? In my results window, that area is blank.

9 hours ago, e2718281828 said:

log.txt 3.62 MB · 1 download

It's a known issue, just don't patch the unlock all options in the patcher.

the plugin already got the unlocking job done on 'server' side, i don't know why people still patch it.