Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

Does anyone else have the player radar and S-PUC working on the 0425 build? For some reason, it doesn't show up here.

Could it be that there's a newer dll circulating around? Coz mine from 0425 doesn't seem to support the radar and s-puc function.

I'm not running the game in Valkyrie mode, just the normal mode. Could this also be the reason? 

CORE: 1.50C

SDVX BUILD: 0425

SDVX plugin: OVV fork 6.0.1.0

IMG_20230716_145037.jpg

Modifié par dickydick

4 hours ago, scps9989 said:

thanks for this. Radar shows up now!

Just tried to do the redbull skill analyzer and my game crashed right after selecting yes to switch.

Every skill analyzer course I complete causes the crash. it use to work but im not sure what happened.
assuming its an easy fix I just dont know how.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: did a quick search and fixed this! (disable unlock all options in web patching)

log.txt

Modifié par AssPiston

3 hours ago, AssPiston said:

Just tried to do the redbull skill analyzer and my game crashed right after selecting yes to switch.

Every skill analyzer course I complete causes the crash. it use to work but im not sure what happened.
assuming its an easy fix I just dont know how.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: did a quick search and fixed this! (disable unlock all options in web patching)

log.txt 536.12 kB · 0 downloads

Is that just to get the RedBull title?

Greetings to everyone, I am a little frustrated now because I forgot how to disable subscreen in spice2x for SDVX. I know it is available in options but I just cannot find it. Any help pls? I have been scrolling ups and downs but still no result

Never mind, it is only available in .dll modder. Please Ignore this post

Modifié par Rlin

Il y a 21 heures, halfdeadd a dit :

use windowed mode. you can then use Win+Up to maximize the window and it should take up the whole screen.

Thank you for your reply. I have encountered a new issue. After entering the interface, I swipe my card and select game mode. When I am ready to load and select a song program, it will flash back(machine translation)

log.txt

Modifié par KengHuai

On 7/21/2023 at 7:12 PM, KengHuai said:
Thank you for your reply. I have encountered a new issue. After entering the interface, I swipe my card and select game mode. When I am ready to load and select a song program, it will flash back(machine translation)

log.txt 332.7 kB · 0 downloads

Try using this plugin instead. 

https://pixeldrain.com/u/pjm71FXG

On 7/28/2023 at 11:42 PM, Razzer1 said:

so i've ran into a "dll_entry_init" not found error. can someone help me?

log.txt 13.47 kB · 2 downloads

On 7/31/2023 at 9:39 AM, Bentoowo said:

log.txtsoundvoltex.dl my game keeps crashing after launching it from test screen can someone help me? 

Try using the plugin https://pixeldrain.com/u/pjm71FXG

On 7/31/2023 at 5:01 PM, NekomineTheNeko said:

Hey guys! How to update Exceed Gear after 2022071200.

WHAT IS THE PASSWORD FOR THE ARCHIVE WITH THE UPDATE 2022122001?!?!?!?Screenshot_2023-07-31-18-56-54-359_ru.zdevs.zarchiver.jpg.d238a2e62f520c9533ae1fcc8544fc3d.jpg

Just use this? https://bayfiles.com/H6weBaw3z2/KFC_2021083100_to_KFC_2023042500_7z

Hello everyone. If anyone is in the subject, please tell us what letters are before the version number and what they are in general. For example, I know what KFC: JAG is. This is the Japanese version of the Valkyrie model. But this is in general. And there are a lot of them. What is revision ? The second letter. I want details. Preferably for each category of letters. Thank you in advance. (Translated for Yandex.Translator. Rus for Eng.

Modifié par NekomineTheNeko

I don't understand. Every time I get a black screen. And I don't understand how to specify a directory for updating assets? What should I do? It is possible for a blonde to have a detailed guide for updating assets and the assets themselves. I didn't have such problems from previous versions of the game. Please help. This is my game log.

log.txt

On 8/4/2023 at 10:27 AM, NekomineTheNeko said:

I don't understand. Every time I get a black screen. And I don't understand how to specify a directory for updating assets? What should I do? It is possible for a blonde to have a detailed guide for updating assets and the assets themselves. I didn't have such problems from previous versions of the game. Please help. This is my game log.

log.txt 206.57 kB · 2 downloads

Sorry, My English not very well, Please check your Overview in Asphyxia core "SDVX" plugins. fill in Exceed Gear Data Directory and update ur webui assets.

2 hours ago, Kmail said:

Sorry, My English not very well, Please check your Overview in Asphyxia core "SDVX" plugins. fill in Exceed Gear Data Directory and update ur webui assets.

I'm just asking how I can update them. What should the path to the game folder look like. Can you take a screenshot of how it looks like for you?

Modifié par NekomineTheNeko

hey guys) How to repair this? 

CORE v1.50c

[db] Database loaded: sdvx@asphyxia.db
  [sdvx@asphyxia] error: Error: kencode failed: parsing error at 'response.game.extend.info.param_num_2'
Error: kencode failed: parsing error at 'response.game.extend.info.param_num_2'
    at EamuseSend.object (C:\snapshot\build-env\index.js)
    at C:\Games\AsphyxiaCore\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\common.ts:440:10
    at step (C:\Games\AsphyxiaCore\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\common.ts:33:23)
    at Object.next (C:\Games\AsphyxiaCore\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\common.ts:14:53)
    at fulfilled (C:\Games\AsphyxiaCore\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\common.ts:5:58)
  [sdvx@asphyxia] error: Error: kencode failed: parsing error at 'response.game.extend.info.param_num_2'
Error: kencode failed: parsing error at 'response.game.extend.info.param_num_2'
    at EamuseSend.object (C:\snapshot\build-env\index.js)
    at C:\Games\AsphyxiaCore\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\common.ts:440:10
    at step (C:\Games\AsphyxiaCore\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\common.ts:33:23)
    at Object.next (C:\Games\AsphyxiaCore\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\common.ts:14:53)
    at fulfilled (C:\Games\AsphyxiaCore\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\common.ts:5:58)  log.txt

log (1).txt

game normally working is standard start and more. Single battle and arena battle crashed before the final result.

On 8/3/2023 at 9:01 PM, NekomineTheNeko said:

Hello everyone. If anyone is in the subject, please tell us what letters are before the version number and what they are in general. For example, I know what KFC: JAG is. This is the Japanese version of the Valkyrie model. But this is in general. And there are a lot of them. What is revision ? The second letter. I want details. Preferably for each category of letters. Thank you in advance. (Translated for Yandex.Translator. Rus for Eng.

Lets take J:F:C:20230425 as example

As far as I know:

• The first letter refers to regions, which can be J (Japanese), A (Asia) and K (Korean)
    • It mainly affect the language that the game displays, J will be in all Japanese, A will be in mostly English and K will be in mostly Korean.
  • The second letter refers to models, which can be F (old model) and G (Valkyrie model)

As for the third letter, I have no idea.

Modifié par Rlin

Hey y'all.

I'm trying to get the game running from a fresh install, and I'm encountering an error where the game crashes while waiting for network.

The game crashes at this log line:

[2023/08/13 14:47:55] M:AppBootLoader: ess_init

I've attached the full logs below.

Here's my setup

• KFC-2022122001 from TeknoParrot
  • spice2x-2023-04-23
    • Windowed mode and disable camera set in spicecfg.exe
  • Windows audio set to 44100 hz 16-bit

Asphyxia core and plugin has not yet been installed to reduce points of failure.

Here are the soundvoltex.dll patches from patcher.turksigara, also attached below.

• Shared mode WASAPI
  • Shared mode WASAPI Valkyrie

ea3-config.xml is untouched.

Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance.

log.txt soundvoltex.dll

4 hours ago, aaa573 said:

Hey y'all.

I'm trying to get the game running from a fresh install, and I'm encountering an error where the game crashes while waiting for network.

The game crashes at this log line:

[2023/08/13 14:47:55] M:AppBootLoader: ess_init

I've attached the full logs below.

Here's my setup

• KFC-2022122001 from TeknoParrot
  • spice2x-2023-04-23
    • Windowed mode and disable camera set in spicecfg.exe
  • Windows audio set to 44100 hz 16-bit

Asphyxia core and plugin has not yet been installed to reduce points of failure.

.8 MB · 0 downloads

If you don't have a server installed, then you need to turn on -ea.

1 hour ago, bicarus said:

If you don't have a server installed, then you need to turn on -ea.

Hey bicarus,

I have the server installed. I just had it turned off to make sure that it's not the server that is causing the issue. The game crashes at the exact log line with the server running.

Edit: Here is the log with the server running.

log.txt

Modifié par aaa573
Added log