Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

On 7/5/2023 at 12:50 PM, wesleywt23 said:

Used the unlock songs in core instead of dll edit and all i get is this:

IMG_6709.jpg

Another way to unlock songs without patching the dll is to set the limited field in the music_db.xml from 2 to 3:

image.png.41aae3589af6eb88836017245ac5d041.png

Changing 2 to 3 will unlock that difficulty. So just change all <limited __type="u8">2</limited> to <limited __type="u8">3</limited>

6 hours ago, 573agent said:

1cc is not a dump heaven, it's full or cringe people and data beggars. 

No reason to hide, here's the link for you to see it yourself: https://discord.gg/gTwbC9SUcY

You will leave the discord in less than 1 minute after finding out the truth.

ahh i see. thanks for the link. i do love me some degeneracy every now and then so i'll check it out

6 hours ago, mikaelr said:

Another way to unlock songs without patching the dll is to set the limited field in the music_db.xml from 2 to 3:

image.png.41aae3589af6eb88836017245ac5d041.png

Changing 2 to 3 will unlock that difficulty. So just change all <limited __type="u8">2</limited> to <limited __type="u8">3</limited>

but thats gonna take a long time to do this

3 hours ago, wesleywt23 said:

but thats gonna take a long time to do this

Just do a search and replace all? It'll only take like few seconds.

edit: I just wrote this simple console program to get the job done. place this in the same directory as music_db.xml

musicdb unlock.zip

Modifié par mikaelr

1 hour ago, mikaelr said:

edit: I just wrote this simple console program to get the job done. place this in the same directory as music_db.xml

musicdb unlock.zip 4.56 kB · 0 downloads

Modifié par wesleywt23

2023042500 is unplayable for core fork 6.0.1.0

Just now, wesleywt23 said:

What were the Asphyxia Core contributors thinking

musicdb unlock.zip 4.56 kB · 2 downloads

Same results

I want to play sudden death at home so bad!

1 hour ago, wesleywt23 said:

Same results

I want to play sudden death at home so bad!

Contributors are not obliged to support n-0 releases but have you ever looked into previous posts here by others?

There's already a working fork done by 22vv0 and people are playing using that fork.

If you have data_mods folder in your root folder, you should delete the _cache folder before starting the game.

I discovered and issue with the track Candii song id: 35. If playing the EXH difficulty it crashes but the other difficulties are fine. Could someone confirm? Can’t see anything wrong in the music db file either. Only thing I can think of is the omnimix missing the actual difficulty file. 

13 hours ago, 573agent said:

1cc is not a dump heaven, it's full or cringe people and data beggars. 

No reason to hide, here's the link for you to see it yourself: https://discord.gg/gTwbC9SUcY

You will leave the discord in less than 1 minute after finding out the truth.

Any working dump for us would be posted here anyway so no point to go there. 

Contributors are not obliged to support n-0 releases but have you ever looked into previous posts here by others?

There's already a working fork done by 22vv0 and people are playing using that fork.

If you have data_mods folder in your root folder, you should delete the _cache folder before starting the game.

hmmm, where exactly is the roots folder

16 hours ago, BenedictPlayZ said:

does your game get framedrops if you play a song with live2d backgrounds? if so then its probably your setup

All other songs with Live2d work fine with no issues.

Using a mini PC with a ryzen 5800h/6600M but also has the same issue with a i5-8400 and a 1060 6gb

On 6/27/2023 at 10:36 PM, M1YAMURA said:
I checked the startup, but premium free, premium time, Blaster, are not available.
The button to select a crew was also disabled.
Below is the server log.

[sdvx@asphyxia] Calling common function
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Game: Exceed Gear
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Unlocking songs
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Sending server information
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Sending common objects
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Loading savedata
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Got version: 6
  [sdvx@asphyxia] DataID: I didn't know what to include so I deleted it.

[sdvx@asphyxia] Unlocking Navigators
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Unlocking Appeal Cards
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Now loading score
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Got version: 6
  [sdvx@asphyxia] DataID:I didn't know what to include so I deleted it.

[sdvx@asphyxia] Finding record

Addendum: For some reason S Critical is not in the menu, but the valkyrie effect does exist.

logs don't indicate any issues with the request, it seems to be working as intended. this is so confusing. banking on the issue being client-side but i'm unsure

On 7/7/2023 at 5:25 AM, wesleywt23 said:

it's hard to fix issues that don't personally happen to me. i'm kinda confused why it isn't working for y'all.

image.png.c9a80cb085815f8a238c5dce64bd0eb7.png 

image.png.c196d0a7b8c551af6e35ea0259c3a6f1.png image.png.1c736ce88369deeeffea9a9aa126d2a4.png

i need more info. has anyone else made this plugin work? what did you do prior to launching the game?

edit: i would also like to add that my local sdvx eg client is as vanilla/unmodded as possible (no omnimix/data_mods, but i do have some dll patches enabled)

EDIT 2: 

so yeah please scratch everything above. i think i found the issue somewhat. the game doesn't seem to like the songNum being 3000. disabling "unlock all songs" would fix the issue but i understand a lot of you have that enabled all the time. let me check what i can do. sorry everyone

Modifié par ovv22

21 hours ago, ovv22 said:

logs don't indicate any issues with the request, it seems to be working as intended. this is so confusing. banking on the issue being client-side but i'm unsure

it's hard to fix issues that don't personally happen to me. i'm kinda confused why it isn't working for y'all.

image.png.c9a80cb085815f8a238c5dce64bd0eb7.png 

image.png.c196d0a7b8c551af6e35ea0259c3a6f1.png image.png.1c736ce88369deeeffea9a9aa126d2a4.png

i need more info. has anyone else made this plugin work? what did you do prior to launching the game?

edit: i would also like to add that my local sdvx eg client is as vanilla/unmodded as possible (no omnimix/data_mods, but i do have some dll patches enabled)

EDIT 2: 

so yeah please scratch everything above. i think i found the issue somewhat. the game doesn't seem to like the songNum being 3000. disabling "unlock all songs" would fix the issue but i understand a lot of you have that enabled all the time. let me check what i can do. sorry everyone

Regarding the songNum 3000 issue, I've also encountered some issues with that recently while testing something out, still fine with 2800 for now.

7 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

I still don’t know how to change BGM and submonitor BG. I unlocked a bunch through the V generator but when I go in my plugins profile I can’t choose anything. 

Use the WebUI in asphyxia, you can change the chat stamp as well but idk what you want to do with that if you're playing alone.

On 7/12/2023 at 7:36 AM, mikaelr said:

LOL it's clearly written there, read it properly. The error message literally tells you what's causing the problem.

I had to add the directory to the contents folder, not data. Why does it say (please rename) next to a lot of stuff?

Modifié par Elrasiel

I was trying to convert the BGM sound so previews would work but got this. Do I have to move the bat to a different directory or change something within the bat file itself? I’m no sure where exactly the BGM sounds are stored. 

IMG_6551.jpeg

Modifié par Elrasiel

Le 07/07/2023 à 08:51, Elrasiel a dit :

I discovered and issue with the track Candii song id: 35. If playing the EXH difficulty it crashes but the other difficulties are fine. Could someone confirm? Can’t see anything wrong in the music db file either. Only thing I can think of is the omnimix missing the actual difficulty file. 

Any working dump for us would be posted here anyway so no point to go there. 

I have same problem. if anyone knows the reason. please let me know