Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

4 hours ago, beebop said:

Downloaded all updates and am now running KFC-2023042500. Game displays KFC:J:G:A2022071200 when doing security/I/O checks and crashes after all checks are completed.

log:

[2023/05/06 21:10:44] I:Attach: out APPMAINFLOW
[2023/05/06 21:10:44] W:BM2D: CreateLayer() Žw’肵‚½ƒŒƒCƒ„[‚Í‘¶Ý‚µ‚Ü‚¹‚ñ page_megamix_stagemain
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:signal: printing callstack
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 00000001803B1852 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 00000001803C6D8C (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 00000001803CAF10 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 0000000180495B80 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 000000018042110B (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 0000000180420884 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 000000018023F158 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 000000018023F03D (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 000000018023EF45 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 00007FF78174B238 (spice64): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 00007FF7817113C1 (spice64): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 00007FF7817114F6 (spice64): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 00007FFF605326AD (KERNEL32): (unknown): BaseThreadInitThunk
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:stackwalker: 00007FFF617AA9F8 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlUserThreadStart
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] F:signal: end
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:logger: stop
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] M:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::Stop
[2023/05/06 22:10:45] I:rawinput: disposing devices

Any fixes for this? Not sure if relevant but ea.config file says the following:

<model __type="str">KFC</model>
        <dest __type="str">J</dest>
        <spec __type="str">G</spec>
        <rev __type="str">A</rev>
        <ext __type="str">2022071200</ext>

Any help is appreciated

were you running valkyrie mode before? as I posted before, one of the patches contain a change to XML file that turns on valk mode, and people might not want that

also try running without asphyxia, and just -ea instead to see if that helps (if it's a server issue)

would recommend post the full log.txt to see what's going on

Modifié par bicarus

Hi, I updated to 042500 and everything else seems to be working fine except Skill Analyzer, because the game crashed as I was updating my title. Any idea as to why this happens? 

Using Asphyxia-Fork and Valkyrie mode by the way. Thanks in advance!

edit: logs say something about exception access violation lol

Modifié par Miyahara Momoko
added reason for crash according to logs

Hi,

I recently tried installing the latest data using the steps below, but the game black screens and crashes at the title screen whenever I try to run it.

Downloaded KFC-2021083100 from nyaa

Patched with the following:
1. 2021051800-2022071200
2. 2022101800
3. 2022101800-2022122001
4. SDVX UPDATE PACK
5. 2023042500

Updated features.ts

Applied the 1018 fix for asphyxia S-PUC.zip fix

Patched the dll to force BIO2 and other options using https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix it? Log file and dll attached. Thanks!

log.txt soundvoltex.dll

Il y a 7 heures, poodoggyfartfart a dit :

hello everyone i was just wondering if anybody has tried using the sdvx lite 3 controller by yuancon on spicetools? i was going to buy it to play on exceed gear but if it is not compatible i will look for other options, thank you

Hi, I'm using the SDVX LITE 3 and it's working just fine with spicetools.
You have to use Mode 3 (Holding BT-C before plugging the cable in) and then bind the buttons normally and then the knobs via the Analog tab.

Hope this helps.

Modifié par Miyahara Momoko

5 hours ago, Miyahara Momoko said:

Hi, I'm using the SDVX LITE 3 and it's working just fine with spicetools.
You have to use Mode 3 (Holding BT-C before plugging the cable in) and then bind the buttons normally and then the knobs via the Analog tab.

Hope this helps.

thank you for the information i really appreciate it, i will look into purchasing now!

hello again everyone. i was wondering what would be the best method to have sound voltex exceed gear to run in landscape mode.... my main monitor is 1440p so i thought of using the NVIDIA dynamic super resolution at 4.00x. this would give me a vertical pixel count of 2160 which would be able to fit the 1080x1920 SDVX window in full frame.. but when i open the game up in windowed, it runs normally, but the window sits on the top left of my screen, instead of centered, which is how i would rather play. does anyone know of a way i can move the sdvx window? it doesnt have a title bar for me so i cant drag and move it like i would be able to with a regular window, if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it thanks for reading!!

il y a 41 minutes, poodoggyfartfart a dit :

hello again everyone. i was wondering what would be the best method to have sound voltex exceed gear to run in landscape mode.... my main monitor is 1440p so i thought of using the NVIDIA dynamic super resolution at 4.00x. this would give me a vertical pixel count of 2160 which would be able to fit the 1080x1920 SDVX window in full frame.. but when i open the game up in windowed, it runs normally, but the window sits on the top left of my screen, instead of centered, which is how i would rather play. does anyone know of a way i can move the sdvx window? it doesnt have a title bar for me so i cant drag and move it like i would be able to with a regular window, if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it thanks for reading!!

Hi again lol, I'm assuming this is happening because you are running the game in Valkyrie mode.

The solution is to change one line in your ea3-config.xml file (in the contents/prop folder) 
Change 

to 

<spec __type="str">F</spec>

Hopefully that fixes your problem.

PS: If anyone else comes across this post and knows why SKILL ANALYZER is crashing on KFC2023042500, please let me know! Thank you!

1 hour ago, Miyahara Momoko said:

Hi again lol, I'm assuming this is happening because you are running the game in Valkyrie mode.

The solution is to change one line in your ea3-config.xml file (in the contents/prop folder) 
Change 

to 

PS: If anyone else comes across this post and knows why SKILL ANALYZER is crashing on KFC2023042500, please let me know! Thank you!

hi!! thank you for this, now the title bar is back and i can move freely, but my game feels like there is a lot more latency and is more choppy, so it seems like i'll have to stick to my second portrait monitor instead. thank you for your help though!!
as your for issue, i am running 2023042500 and my skill analyzer is working normally. the only things i remember doing is using the ovv asphyxia fork like you have and updating the webui assets on asphyxia but i think you have already done that, so you might have to wait for someone more experienced to help, my apologies

5 hours ago, poodoggyfartfart said:

hi!! thank you for this, now the title bar is back and i can move freely, but my game feels like there is a lot more latency and is more choppy, so it seems like i'll have to stick to my second portrait monitor instead. thank you for your help though!!
as your for issue, i am running 2023042500 and my skill analyzer is working normally. the only things i remember doing is using the ovv asphyxia fork like you have and updating the webui assets on asphyxia but i think you have already done that, so you might have to wait for someone more experienced to help, my apologies

if you disable valkyre mode then the game is expected to run at 60FPS which might seem choppy, you need to enable hex edits to make it run at different framerate.

10 hours ago, bicarus said:

if you disable valkyre mode then the game is expected to run at 60FPS which might seem choppy, you need to enable hex edits to make it run at different framerate.

hello, is it possible for you to give me some guidance on how to do this? is this the Note FPS and Game FPS target option in the SDVX dll patcher? i set them to 360fps a few minutes ago and launched the game windowed and without valkyrie but the game still ran at 60fps... maybe you are talking about something else..
i remember at some point in trying to get it to run smoothly on my landscape monitor, the game was running with extremely fast animations but in-game the lane and lazers were completely fine. i dont know how to replicate this but i thought i would mention it - edit;; i just figured out that this is by keeping the <spec __type="str">F</spec> as a G, and disabling VSYNC in my nvidia settings. in this mode, i get an F:signal end error and a EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION after scrolling through level 14 songs until a certain point (but any songs that i try to play before i reach this point, it loads and i can play it completely fine).. i do not get this when i play with vsync on, fullscreened and on valkyrie mode on my second monitor, so i assume this is configuration is unstable and i should look for something else like a hex edit but im not sure how to do this
thank you for reading!!

Modifié par poodoggyfartfart

19 hours ago, Miyahara Momoko said:

Change 

to 

Don't check the unlock all options in the web patcher. 

Asphyxia already handled all the unlocking for you.

15 hours ago, poodoggyfartfart said:

hello, is it possible for you to give me some guidance on how to do this? is this the Note FPS and Game FPS target option in the SDVX dll patcher? i set them to 360fps a few minutes ago and launched the game windowed and without valkyrie but the game still ran at 60fps... maybe you are talking about something else..
i remember at some point in trying to get it to run smoothly on my landscape monitor, the game was running with extremely fast animations but in-game the lane and lazers were completely fine. i dont know how to replicate this but i thought i would mention it - edit;; i just figured out that this is by keeping the <spec __type="str">F</spec> as a G, and disabling VSYNC in my nvidia settings. in this mode, i get an F:signal end error and a EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION after scrolling through level 14 songs until a certain point (but any songs that i try to play before i reach this point, it loads and i can play it completely fine).. i do not get this when i play with vsync on, fullscreened and on valkyrie mode on my second monitor, so i assume this is configuration is unstable and i should look for something else like a hex edit but im not sure how to do this
thank you for reading!!

do the hex edit (patches) and also use -graphics-force-refresh in spice to make it launch at desired refresh rate

you should never disable vsync, it is required for the game to run properly

honestly though, anything other than 60hz / 120hz you're going to have bad time (overlapping sprites, animations at wrong speed, etc), there is a difference between running it and having it playable. I would stick to 120Hz. This does mean that if you want to play windowed, you have to set the Windows desktop refresh rate to 120hz before launching the game.

valkyrie mode doesn't work properly in windowed mode.

sorry to bother yall again its been a while and after figuring out how to make it work the first time I let the game sit and didn't play it for a while, now its not working again but the issues are different. This time it loads up goes through the "checks" and stops at network for a bit and crashes. Ive tried to put a newer version of the plugin and download the "asphyxia core" again but that dident work, here is the log file. the version I'm useing is KFC-2021083100. Thanks in advance

log.txt

31 minutes ago, MuViz said:

sorry to bother yall again its been a while and after figuring out how to make it work the first time I let the game sit and didn't play it for a while, now its not working again but the issues are different. This time it loads up goes through the "checks" and stops at network for a bit and crashes. Ive tried to put a newer version of the plugin and download the "asphyxia core" again but that dident work, here is the log file. the version I'm useing is KFC-2021083100. Thanks in advance

log.txt 98.2 kB · 0 downloads

Your launch options should include the flag -sdvxdisablecams

1 hour ago, mikaelr said:

Your launch options should include the flag -sdvxdisablecams

sorry for being a complete tard but uhhh... how do i do that

Edit: ok i did it and it dident seem to help it still goes through the checks says "OK" to all of them except network it crashes after a couple seconds being on "Network: Waiting...."

log.txt

Modifié par MuViz

4 hours ago, MuViz said:

sorry for being a complete tard but uhhh... how do i do that

Edit: ok i did it and it dident seem to help it still goes through the checks says "OK" to all of them except network it crashes after a couple seconds being on "Network: Waiting...."

log.txt 96.81 kB · 1 download

did you patch the dll?

If no, patch it and select both WASAPI options.

Your audio settings should be set to 44.1KHz 16-bit.

oh i forgot to edit it again, I got it working after some messing around now I'm trying to figure out how to use arccab view on it so i dont need to move my whole monitor every time I wanna play. unless there is a better way

Modifié par MuViz

Le 09/05/2023 à 19:55, mikaelr a dit :

Don't check the unlock all options in the web patcher. 

Asphyxia already handled all the unlocking for you.

Thank you! Skill Analyzer works properly now. 😄

Le 09/05/2023 à 02:31, poodoggyfartfart a dit :

Thank you as well haha ^^

I Apologize that this is my first question comment and my poor english skill.

I'm using translator now and that might be wrong expression on my comment.

I've successfully updated to the KFC 2023042500 version on my computer, and I've seen that commands such as running and card recognition enter normally. However, it seems that the numeric keypad is not functioning normally after updating. Does anyone else experience these symptoms or know a solution?

I solved it myself

Option setting is important to run this game, enable

windowed mode

capture cursor

SDVX Disable Cameras

Force WinTouch

Force Touch Emulation

aaaaaand you should update spicetools on github

yup, that's all

5 hours ago, Genemi said:

I Apologize that this is my first question comment and my poor english skill.

I'm using translator now and that might be wrong expression on my comment.

I've successfully updated to the KFC 2023042500 version on my computer, and I've seen that commands such as running and card recognition enter normally. However, it seems that the numeric keypad is not functioning normally after updating. Does anyone else experience these symptoms or know a solution?

it stopped working because, as I noted previously, one of the patches turned on Valkyrie Cabinet mode, and Valkyrie Cabinet does not have number pad, only touch screen.

You can follow instructions here to disable it back -

Or, you can download spice2x, keep valkyrie mode, and use the sub screen overlay and use your mouse (https://spice2x.github.io/)

(old spicetools on github does not work properly with Exceed Gear Valkyrie mode)

Or, you can keep Valkyrie mode, but enable hex edits to enable KFC I/O, which will allow numpad again.

10 hours ago, Sweet-Devil said:

My game crashes due to a black screen when it reaches the standby interface. What is the reason for this?

This is the file I am using.

log.txt 230.83 kB · 1 download ea3-config.xml 41.92 kB · 2 downloads soundvoltex.dll 10.14 MB · 1 download

looking at the disassembled code that crashed, it seems to be crashing when it tries to connect to network (kac_yosen), so most likely an issue with asphyxia plugin?

11 hours ago, Sweet-Devil said:

My game crashes due to a black screen when it reaches the standby interface. What is the reason for this?

log.txt 230.83 kB · 2 downloads ea3-config.xml 41.92 kB · 2 downloads soundvoltex.dll 10.14 MB · 1 download

I was actually just about to ask the same thing earlier!
If I have "E-Amusement Emulation" disabled, it crashes either when it reaches the idling screen or when I try accessing the test menu. If I have it enabled, nothing crashes and everything works fine, but now the game tells me "The servers are currently busy."
For reference I'm currently running 2023042500

log.txt

14 hours ago, Sweet-Devil said:

log.txt 230.83 kB · 3 downloads ea3-config.xml 41.92 kB · 2 downloads soundvoltex.dll 10.14 MB · 1 download

Hi, my game crashed at the exact same spot and after some testing, it appears to be the soundvoltex.dll that is causing the problem coz the game can successfully reach the start screen when an older dll is used but when I switch the dll to a newer 0425 patched ones (with wasapi enabled etc), the game crashed.

Can anyone with a working 0425 build share your patched dll? Thanks 🙏

[2023/05/16 10:20:34] M:TexLoader: Loading /data/music/1699_unleashed_decisions/jk_1699_1_b.png...
[2023/05/16 10:20:34] M:TexLoader: Loading /data/music/1708_archangelio_juggernaut/jk_1708_1.png...
[2023/05/16 10:20:34] M:TexLoader: Loading /data/music/1705_bigbangfaker_blacky/jk_1705_1.png...
[2023/05/16 10:20:34] M:TexLoader: Loading /data/music/1703_xxanaduclimaxx_gainen/jk_1703_1.png...
[2023/05/16 10:20:34] M:TexLoader: Loading /data/music/1813_triplecross_red/jk_1813_1.png...
[2023/05/16 10:20:35] M:TexLoader: Loading /data/music/1810_ripgossipnoumi_cosmo/jk_1810_1.png...
[2023/05/16 10:20:35] M:TexLoader: Loading /data/music/1809_steelneedle_scorpion/jk_1809_3.png...
[2023/05/16 10:20:35] M:TexLoader: Loading /data/music/1710_thekingofred_hommarju/jk_1710_1.png...
[2023/05/16 10:20:35] W:EXCEPTION: avs-string.c:324
[2023/05/16 10:20:36] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2023/05/16 10:20:36] I:signal: printing callstack
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FFA3644536C (KERNELBASE): (unknown): RaiseException
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FF9F888953E (avs2-core): (unknown): XCgsqzn0000191
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FFA38A33546 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlCaptureContext2
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FF9F8804B91 (avs2-core): (unknown): XCgsqzn00000e4
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 000000018055A04F (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001802A136D (soundvoltex): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 000000018029F374 (soundvoltex): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 0000000180149915 (soundvoltex): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001803D99F1 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001803D5BDB (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001805258F1 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001805286BF (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001805268CA (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001804AA711 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001804A9CC4 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001802AE0F0 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001802AE08D (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00000001802ADF95 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FF716A99490 (spice64): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FF716A513B1 (spice64): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FF716A514E6 (spice64): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FFA379126AD (KERNEL32): (unknown): BaseThreadInitThunk
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:stackwalker: 00007FFA389EA9F8 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlUserThreadStart
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] F:signal: end
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:logger: stop
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] M:audio::wasapi: WrappedIAudioClient::Stop
[2023/05/16 10:20:37] I:rawinput: disposing devices

when i scroll to some specific song,game crash and show these log

do anyone know how to fix this

log.txt

Modifié par joey201234

Hey guys. Is it possible enable Omega Dimension in Sound Voltex Heavenly Heaven? I have the latest version of the game and in the plugin settings they are enabled like. But the Omega Dimension screen is shown, but the Blaster Gate starts. Is it possible to do something about it? (In Sound Voltex Vivid Wave, when the Extra Stage starts, the game crashes abruptly, without an error in the log.)

Modifié par NekomineTheNeko

On 3/30/2023 at 2:30 AM, bicarus said:

Don't bother with depends.exe, it's extremely outdated (written in the 1990s) and thinks all the Windows DLLs are missing (even though you already have all of them in system32). This is the new version: https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies

I recommend starting clean, and install these:

directx9: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
visual c++ redist: https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist

no need to manually put DLLS in game folder. In fact, doing that will mess up your game. Don't manually find a copy of d3d9.dll.

The only thing you MIGHT need is if you have AMD GPU then you need to get nvcuda.dll and place into game. download is in this thread.

you really don't need anything else, so if you STILL get errors, your data is bad (such as having multiple DLLs in your game directory and spice gets confused which one is right)

also, you are using very old version of spice, before Exceed Gear support, so you might want to update

Thanks man!! you are a lifesaver! I think my problem before was just my PC being very old XD (got a new one today and tried again, it works with your advice!)

Now i just have to fix aspect ratio

Modifié par InvisibleFarewell