Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

On 4/17/2023 at 6:03 PM, VitaZ said:

I wonder why I cant see my score in the webui, since the datas have been saved properly that I can see them in the game. Im using the version 2022122001 and the datacode has been set to it correctly.

2.png

this specific issue is fixed in this pull request. check if your plugin is updated (and always update your assets)

Modifié par ovv22

57 minutes ago, CommunistSky said:

Which hex edits do I enable for 60hz valkyrie mode?

in older versions (20211214) it's called "Valkyrie Mode 60Hz"  in spicetools

for newer versions it's "note fps target" "game fps target" "force note fps target" etc, turkish patcher is a huge mess

On 4/21/2023 at 11:47 AM, ovv22 said:

this specific issue is fixed in this pull request. check if your plugin is updated (and always update your assets)

I've updated the plugin to the latest version but it's still not working.

And I noticed these error logs.

image.png.9d1af46bd616d517048e67cc21b0ff6a.png

Modifié par VitaZ

It doesn't matter now if I use an AMD or NVIDIA GPU, the result is still the same. It now gives these errors, and I can't even use my keyboard to start game mode. The screen does not move or do anything when I click. I can now boot into it, but it will not let me control anything and it's just frozen until I minimize.

Screenshot 2023-04-23 181025.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-23 181154.jpg

6 hours ago, toastydepression said:

It doesn't matter now if I use an AMD or NVIDIA GPU, the result is still the same. It now gives these errors, and I can't even use my keyboard to start game mode. The screen does not move or do anything when I click. I can now boot into it, but it will not let me control anything and it's just frozen until I minimize.

Screenshot 2023-04-23 181025.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-23 181154.jpg

Get rid of stale d3d9.dll from your folder.

Also, you have to post the whole log file, not just a blurry screenshot that shows like 20 lines.

On 4/22/2023 at 4:41 PM, deustrox said:

Where can i download it?

download it here.

On 4/22/2023 at 9:41 PM, VitaZ said:

I've updated the plugin to the latest version but it's still not working.

And I noticed these error logs.

image.png.9d1af46bd616d517048e67cc21b0ff6a.png

i can't replicate this issue on mine. i doubt it has something to do with the kfc plugin itself.... but i'll look into it

Modifié par ovv22

2 minutes ago, poodoggyfartfart said:

i just overwritten all of my KFC-2021083100 files with the KFC-2023042500 ones you sent, and my game launches with a white screen and then closes a while after. i guess i'll just wait until it is more stable, but thank you for showing anyway

you cant just replace from 2021 to 2023, you need to update step by step, from 2021 to 202202 and so on.

13 minutes ago, JerryKazama said:

will try this, ill report aftermath later.
Thanks

i can say, 0425 is working fine on my pc, haven't test all of the song yet.

On 4/22/2023 at 2:08 AM, bicarus said:

in older versions (20211214) it's called "Valkyrie Mode 60Hz"  in spicetools

for newer versions it's "note fps target" "game fps target" "force note fps target" etc, turkish patcher is a huge mess

image.png.ad1efbc5cdae5eb55d332bd17109d8a1.pngTried this and im still at 120fps, do I need to do anything else?

On 4/24/2023 at 2:56 AM, ovv22 said:

download it here.

i can't replicate this issue on mine. i doubt it has something to do with the kfc plugin itself.... but i'll look into it

I experienced the same issue, it seems to be caused by dragging and dropping updates into the plugin rather than a full reinstall

Modifié par CommunistSky

40 minutes ago, CommunistSky said:

image.png.ad1efbc5cdae5eb55d332bd17109d8a1.pngTried this and im still at 120fps, do I need to do anything else?

I experienced the same issue, it seems to be caused by dragging and dropping updates into the plugin rather than a full reinstall

did you also use -graphics-force-refresh?

if you look at log.txt you can tell what refresh rate it's launching

7 hours ago, mikaelr said:

The new KFC-2023042500 update leaked on 1cc:  https://www.filemail.com/d/kqievvijvxchpik

Some stuff not working and game crashing at the moment, try at your own risk and backup your data.

thanks you for sharing , so excited seeing this and i am working now lol

can't wait to go home and test this new update

1 hour ago, Rydi said:

Currently confirmed 0425 issues
-Freeze with random songs on the song selection screen.
-Do not display all songs after Music ID 2000.
Do you know the solution, sage?

If you're using Asphyxia, the "Unlock All Songs" option is only coded to unlock up to 2000 ("let songNum = 2000;" in common.ts)  Someone is going to have to fork it if they already haven't & change that, or you can find the line in your own plugin & update it yourself

Modifié par strizzy

8 minutes ago, strizzy said:

If you're using Asphyxia, the "Unlock All Songs" option is only coded to unlock up to 2000 ("let songNum = 2000;" in common.ts)  Someone is going to have to fork it if they already haven't & change that, or you can find the line in your own plugin & update it yourself

I changed mine to 3000 and all the new songs show up. Thanks

i dont know how to make an card which saves all of my player data. i download the actual asphyxia plugin from the github, and then use 1018fix for asphyxia plugin. After this, i launch the game, and after the bemani watermark screen, the game does not boot to title screen, but crashes. Using the default asphyxia plugin from github without the 1018fix, it lets me create a card and use it, but the game crashes before putting me into the song select screen. i have attached the log.log.txt

When using ovv's asphyxia plugin fork, without the 1018fix, after opening the game and it goes through all of the tests, the game goes to a black screen and i can input coins but nothing happens. when using their plugin fork with the 1018 fix, i open asphyxia and it says this.

[sdvx@asphyxia] error: Failed during register()
  [sdvx@asphyxia] error: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
    at Function.keys (<anonymous>)
    at Object.register (F:\KFC-2021083100\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\index.ts:34:58)
    at EamusePlugin.Register (D:\snapshot\build-env\index.js:0)
    at Object.LoadExternalPlugins (D:\snapshot\build-env\index.js:0)
    at Main (D:\snapshot\build-env\index.js:0)
  [core] warn: no plugins are installed.

it is in the folder, but it is not detected by asphyxia? i dont understand. I can open the game and it launches fine with this method, but i can only play on a guest account as when creating an eamusement account it says that the servers are busy.

i have just spent the last few hours figuring out and finding the links to updating the game and now this asphyxia does not work or something i am not sure... any help would be appreciated.

Modifié par poodoggyfartfart

On 4/26/2023 at 9:22 AM, Rydi said:

-Do not display all songs after Music ID 2000.
Do you know the solution, sage?

I'm facing the same issue.

I can see in select screen (and play) new songs in 0425 update

but freeze some older song.

I updated 20221220→20230214(only music file, post below)→20230425.

On 2/24/2023 at 5:42 PM, Zen_B7 said:

SDVX update pack (2023011700, 2023013100, 2023021400) not validated if this is legit.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/xvvRw4sM

8 hours ago, poodoggyfartfart said:

i dont know how to make an card which saves all of my player data. i download the actual asphyxia plugin from the github, and then use 1018fix for asphyxia plugin. After this, i launch the game, and after the bemani watermark screen, the game does not boot to title screen, but crashes. Using the default asphyxia plugin from github without the 1018fix, it lets me create a card and use it, but the game crashes before putting me into the song select screen. i have attached the log.log.txt

When using ovv's asphyxia plugin fork, without the 1018fix, after opening the game and it goes through all of the tests, the game goes to a black screen and i can input coins but nothing happens. when using their plugin fork with the 1018 fix, i open asphyxia and it says this.

[sdvx@asphyxia] error: Failed during register()
  [sdvx@asphyxia] error: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
    at Function.keys (<anonymous>)
    at Object.register (F:\KFC-2021083100\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\index.ts:34:58)
    at EamusePlugin.Register (D:\snapshot\build-env\index.js:0)
    at Object.LoadExternalPlugins (D:\snapshot\build-env\index.js:0)
    at Main (D:\snapshot\build-env\index.js:0)
  [core] warn: no plugins are installed.

it is in the folder, but it is not detected by asphyxia? i dont understand. I can open the game and it launches fine with this method, but i can only play on a guest account as when creating an eamusement account it says that the servers are busy.

i have just spent the last few hours figuring out and finding the links to updating the game and now this asphyxia does not work or something i am not sure... any help would be appreciated.

When i was updating my game to 1220, i didnt apply any 1018 fix, then i use ovv's fork
Maybe u havent update the web ui resource and didnt set the directory of exceed gear
My game never had any errors
my spec is intel i3 10100f and 1650 super

Spoiler

image.png.c7930580b732b0fd516ff2c64d8035d0.png

Il y a 13 heures, subby a dit :

I'm facing the same issue.

I can see in select screen (and play) new songs in 0425 update

but freeze some older song.

I updated 20221220→20230214(only music file, post below)→20230425.

There seems to be a problem with the rival function, 
and freezing occurs when multiple play data are registered in Asphyxia.

17 hours ago, PrinzEugen39 said:

When i was updating my game to 1220, i didnt apply any 1018 fix, then i use ovv's fork
Maybe u havent update the web ui resource and didnt set the directory of exceed gear
My game never had any errors
my spec is intel i3 10100f and 1650 super

Hide contents

image.png.c7930580b732b0fd516ff2c64d8035d0.png

thank you so much!!! I never knew that this could cause issues in game. i appreciate the guidance so much.. it all works now, you are amazing! if i want to update in the future do you or anyone know the next update to one above 2021083100, what would be the next one to try and find the download files for? I would like to be at the most latest and stable update but i am not sure of the list of new updates that i should get in order to update properly.

edit: was just playing and saw some songs which were locked behind pcb, they had no thumbnail image, one was called star beat and i bought and then when into play and the image was still nothing like transparent, and then game crashed shortly after. was just wondering if this is normal for the emulation or if there was a fix? thank you for your time

Modifié par poodoggyfartfart

On 4/28/2023 at 1:19 AM, poodoggyfartfart said:

thank you so much!!! I never knew that this could cause issues in game. i appreciate the guidance so much.. it all works now, you are amazing! if i want to update in the future do you or anyone know the next update to one above 2021083100, what would be the next one to try and find the download files for? I would like to be at the most latest and stable update but i am not sure of the list of new updates that i should get in order to update properly.

edit: was just playing and saw some songs which were locked behind pcb, they had no thumbnail image, one was called star beat and i bought and then when into play and the image was still nothing like transparent, and then game crashed shortly after. was just wondering if this is normal for the emulation or if there was a fix? thank you for your time

Sound Voltex / SDVX / Exceed gear update order
Install 2021083100 first from nyaa then:

1. https://bayfiles.com/6d0cgdB3y2/KFC-2021051800-2022071200_rar 

2. https://bayfiles.com/D1bc3aD2y5/KFC2022101800_zip

3. https://bayfiles.com/3dJ44aO5y9/KFC-2022101800-2022122001_7z

4. https://pixeldrain.com/u/xvvRw4sM - january 2023 - february 2023

5. https://www.filemail.com/d/kqievvijvxchpik - 2023042500 *edit new link https://mega.nz/file/6y4AGRSJ#y9lVTE7YFL0f2Z0rfb61J_RkQ9mfB1IZeW70LsvHlS0
6. https://pixeldrain.com/u/J16moM17 - 2023051800

Those are the updates. The 1st update is really important, thank god there are someone who makes that. I had so many problems updatng manually one by one to 20220712 before, i hope that will fix your problem that could occurs

BTW, you have to move the soundvoltex.dll file from the /contents/modules folder, to the root (/contents) of your sdvx cuz thats the working dll of your sdvx version that currently installed, and have that patched on this link if you want patches stuff https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html

Modifié par PrinzEugen39
new update

12 hours ago, PrinzEugen39 said:

update order

1. https://bayfiles.com/6d0cgdB3y2/KFC-2021051800-2022071200_rar 

2. https://bayfiles.com/D1bc3aD2y5/KFC2022101800_zip

3. https://bayfiles.com/3dJ44aO5y9/KFC-2022101800-2022122001_7z

4. https://pixeldrain.com/u/xvvRw4sM - january 2023 - february 2023

5. https://www.filemail.com/d/kqievvijvxchpik - 2023042500

Those are the updates. The 1st update is really important, thank god there are someone who makes that. I had so many problems updatng manually one by one to 20220712 before, i hope that will fix your 2nd problem

i dont know if my last reply went through but i cannot thank you enough. you putting this list together for me has simplified this so much for me and after restarting on a fresh nyaa torrent everything works properly and thank you for helping me again... thank you so much i wish positivity on you and your family thank you so much