Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

7 hours ago, hzydhdirdisjsj said:

yea ok this makes zero sense, i dont know how mon did the s3p extractor but i cant wrap my head around this

Update of many: I am stupid and literally just had to remove 32 bytes

anyway, knowing checksums and headers and all that shit you might not be able to repack audio files back into s3p without completely mutating either the game dll or the file itself but ill try my best

50 minutes ago, JWG said:

I can't enter the game screen and force quit. Does anyone know how to fix it?
The right screen is the second monitor screen.

qwe.jpg

log.txt 205.39 kB · 1 download

Valkyrie mode + windowed doesn't fully work properly (2nd screen won't work)

but you can try -graphics-force-single-adapter and see if you can at least boot with 1 window.

Modifié par bicarus

What do I even do? I've been troubleshooting this for a week. Installed Direct X, installed C++ (both x64 and x86), tried to install media feature pack (says it wasn't applicable), installed literally everything they have told me to install, even changed my sound settings, still nothing. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2023-04-08 111802.jpg

4 hours ago, toastydepression said:

What do I even do? I've been troubleshooting this for a week. Installed Direct X, installed C++ (both x64 and x86), tried to install media feature pack (says it wasn't applicable), installed literally everything they have told me to install, even changed my sound settings, still nothing. Help would be greatly appreciated.

what does your folder layout look like? can you screenshot it?

where did you place spice64.exe, where are all the DLLs located, check if you have duplicate files (one in the root folder, another in contents - that's bad).. etc.

are you running with AMD GPU? then you need the NVIDIA DLLs, they are in this thread (nvcuda.dll and nvcuvid.dll)

Modifié par bicarus

21 hours ago, bicarus said:

what does your folder layout look like? can you screenshot it?

where did you place spice64.exe, where are all the DLLs located, check if you have duplicate files (one in the root folder, another in contents - that's bad).. etc.

are you running with AMD GPU? then you need the NVIDIA DLLs, they are in this thread (nvcuda.dll and nvcuvid.dll)

That's my folder layout (after adding the NVIDIA dlls), I added them and instead get this error. Also the links in this server for the dlls were dead, had to find my own.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 132632.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-09 133107.jpg

Modifié par toastydepression

assembly.JPG.44364d375268813d736072a084f07cd7.JPG

I know its been a while since I last posted on my last update about creating your own sound voltex controller. It took about 2 years for me to get the parts, and I finally was able to assemble everything. This is for anyone who wants a very cheap/clunky SDVX controller and what I'm showing is the prototype that I have created for the community here and beginners that are new to this. (I know the picture is crap)

Here is the code I used for my Arduino Pro Micro 5v/spark-fun  micro-controller (remember to download the drivers first from spark fun website)

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/pro-micro--fio-v3-hookup-guide  (go to windows installation setup)

don't forget to download the Arduino IDE https://www.arduino.cc/en/software

parts list

Arduino pro micro 5v from spark fun $10

6-  cheap tactile buttons $1

1- bread board med/large size (its not bread or a cracker) $5

1- bread board small (seriously its not food!) $2

1- micro usb cord $1

2-  potentiometers (would use rotary encoders but I'm still waiting for them) $3

a pack of wire leads $5

1- 1k ohm resistor $2 for a pack of them

4- cheap LEDs $2 for a pack of them

Code down below

SDVX arduino code.txt

sdvxconwithpotandbuttons_mightbedone20230410122040ver2.ino

Modifié par jackjack

Just fix the problem with the pots constantly giving an output. This code is now officially finished.

do not download the old (.txt) file that I previously submitted, but you are welcome to play around with it and improve it if you would like.(would appreciate the help/support).

I am currently working on a Ki Cad template to have all of this running on a cheap pcb and mx kailh&cherry switches

ill keep you guys posted on the development

roughdraftlay.jpg

SDVX controller Arduino code stable version.txt

sdvxconwithpotandbuttonsmightbedonecopy20230410145537ver3.ino

Modifié par jackjack

Hello, I'm using KFC-2021083100 and wants to update to latest version.

I'm going to upgrade with this method, Is there a version which was omitted or anything else which I should do?

I have spicetools 22-09-30 version and asphyxia 1.40d version. I updated asphyxia sdvx plugin to ovv22's latest version.

KFC-2021083100

└ Append KFC-2021051800-2022071200

└ Append KFC-2022101800

└ Append KFC-2022101800-2022122001

Modifié par HatoSann

16 hours ago, JerryKazama said:

Hello, is there anyway to enable Autoplay? Im using latest EG update from here.
hanks in advance!

there is no autoplay

9 hours ago, HatoSann said:

Hello, I'm using KFC-2021083100 and wants to update to latest version.

I'm going to upgrade with this method, Is there a version which was omitted or anything else which I should do?

I have spicetools 22-09-30 version and asphyxia 1.40d version. I updated asphyxia sdvx plugin to ovv22's latest version.

KFC-2021083100

└ Append KFC-2021051800-2022071200

└ Append KFC-2022101800

└ Append KFC-2022101800-2022122001

thats correct

log.txt

hi guys, deadass me accidentally deleted a portion of the game today and when I tried to reinstall everything from scratch and booted the game, it crashed right after the startup screen (with bunch of security, io, network checking stuff...). Any helps are appreciated. note that 20210831 booted perfectly fine.
current version: 20221220

On 4/4/2023 at 12:00 AM, bicarus said:

edit prop\ea3-ident.xml

change <spec __type="str">F</spec> to <spec __type="str">G</spec>

optional: change to English by <dest __type="str">J</dest> to <dest __type="str">A</dest>

get https://spice2x.github.io/

no need for BIO2 KFC I/O patch as long as you use spice2x which support exceed gear

done

Hi, I recently downloaded spice2x and tried this to use Valkyrie mode as well. Something I noticed is that gameplay is not as smooth as it was before using the new spice2x. It's kinda jittery, not to an unplayable level, but it is certainly not like it was before. Do you know why this could be the case and/or why is it happening?

NOTE: I should add that my monitor is 60Hz. Not sure if this can be a problem

Modifié par DarkMewtwo

2 hours ago, DarkMewtwo said:

Hi, I recently downloaded spice2x and tried this to use Valkyrie mode as well. Something I noticed is that gameplay is not as smooth as it was before using the new spice2x. It's kinda jittery, not to an unplayable level, but it is certainly not like it was before. Do you know why this could be the case and/or why is it happening?

NOTE: I should add that my monitor is 60Hz. Not sure if this can be a problem

Valk mode is meant to be played in 120hz, so if you want to play at 60hz, you have to enable a bunch of hex edits... and that would be done on a patcher website, not inside spice.

3 hours ago, bicarus said:

Valk mode is meant to be played in 120hz, so if you want to play at 60hz, you have to enable a bunch of hex edits... and that would be done on a patcher website, not inside spice.

I've used this website to patch my dll https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html ... How could I make it work? 

2 hours ago, Benito020 said:

+1

But I can only see 20230214 last in dll patch website

I think it isn't leaked yet

have to wait (I want to play SuddeNdeath AAAAAAAAAAAAA)pic.png.3a6fcf8e561c4ddf2f0d3cfe9751fefc.png

tbh SuddeNdeath is a bit underwhelming imo, not really a good song
But i will be there for BPL Grace 😭😭at least she is using clothes this time

Modifié par PrinzEugen39

On 4/10/2023 at 6:19 PM, jackjack said:

Just fix the problem with the pots constantly giving an output. This code is now officially finished.

do not download the old (.txt) file that I previously submitted, but you are welcome to play around with it and improve it if you would like.(would appreciate the help/support).

I am currently working on a Ki Cad template to have all of this running on a cheap pcb and mx kailh&cherry switches

ill keep you guys posted on the development

roughdraftlay.jpg

SDVX controller Arduino code stable version.txt 3.77 kB · 2 downloads

sdvxconwithpotandbuttonsmightbedonecopy20230410145537ver3.ino 3.59 kB · 2 downloads

I put one together a while ago, it cost me approximately 25 dollars, I got all the components from aliexpres
and i am using this file for the arduino

image.jpeg.fb63361f464712648fafc66694455f60.jpeg

sound voltex.rar

On 4/13/2023 at 2:24 PM, Benito020 said:

That’s mean the new update have leaked!?

If it is real, that is great

The update is always dumped on day-1 but that doesn't mean it'll get released to the public.
We can only wait for someone in the closed community to intentionally leak things out once in a while.

On 4/10/2023 at 2:43 PM, ovv22 said:

hi guys. pushed an update to the sdvx plugin to fix the april fools event unintentionally triggering today (until 4/19 LMAO)

this is where i'd announce updates i guess. lmk if there are issues 🙂

https://github.com/lxiznvvo/asphyxia_plugins

I wonder why I cant see my score in the webui, since the datas have been saved properly that I can see them in the game. Im using the version 2022122001 and the datacode has been set to it correctly.

And the summary works well, btw.

1.png

2.png

3.png.1969072429eab91f4e411bf63a20ad8c.png

Modifié par VitaZ

On 4/9/2023 at 12:24 AM, toastydepression said:

You Shoud Download The nvcuda.dll And nvcuvid.dll

nvcuda.dll nvcuvid.dll