Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

8 hours ago, Hamzor said:

Thanks, got to make my laptop audio output 16-bit 44.1 khz using a portable DAC;
But the emulator still does a fatal error and just closes. So now I'm really unsure what's wrong.

I've attached my new logs.

log.txt 222.39 kB · 3 downloads

[2024/02/22 02:32:22] W:BM2D: CreateLayer() æŒ‡ćźšă—ăŸăƒŹă‚€ăƒ€ăƒŒăŻć­˜ćœšă—ăŸă›ă‚“ shutter_default
[2024/02/21 18:32:21] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

This means you are missing a file, most likely you missed an update.

On 2/22/2024 at 3:01 AM, bicarus said:

[2024/02/22 02:32:22] W:BM2D: CreateLayer() æŒ‡ćźšă—ăŸăƒŹă‚€ăƒ€ăƒŒăŻć­˜ćœšă—ăŸă›ă‚“ shutter_default
[2024/02/21 18:32:21] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

This means you are missing a file, most likely you missed an update.

Oh thanks, I do think I missed an update~ WIll check-in after the stuff finishes.

Yep it works! TYSM!

One more question though, how can you play multiplayer?
I've seen an older post using Hamachi but that method doesn't work for us.

There's another one that gave screenshots with it working using ZeroTier, but with no reply on how he made it work.

Modifié par Hamzor

On 2/24/2024 at 1:33 AM, Hamzor said:

Yep it works! TYSM!

One more question though, how can you play multiplayer?
I've seen an older post using Hamachi but that method doesn't work for us.

There's another one that gave screenshots with it working using ZeroTier, but with no reply on how he made it work.

just get your friend to connect to the same zerotier network as yours, then make sure you guys can see each other.
Also, make sure you're using the same version and for both the game and spice.

6 hours ago, mikaelr said:

just get your friend to connect to the same zerotier network as yours, then make sure you guys can see each other.
Also, make sure you're using the same version and for both the game and spice.

Wow yeah that works!
We can now see each other in Zerotier, she got to make a card in my Asphyxia network -> my friend can now play in the same network and I can change her custom bgm, spaceship etc.

The only issue now, albeit probably the biggest, is that we can't see each other when trying to match in Friend, SIngle Battle, or just Normal Matching.
I made sure to install our emulators step-by-step the same so we should have the exact same spice and game versions. (I'll be re-installing everything later jic)

Are there other factors that could be preventing us from seeing each other in-game other than version difference? Ty for the time!

3 hours ago, Hamzor said:

Wow yeah that works!
We can now see each other in Zerotier, she got to make a card in my Asphyxia network -> my friend can now play in the same network and I can change her custom bgm, spaceship etc.

The only issue now, albeit probably the biggest, is that we can't see each other when trying to match in Friend, SIngle Battle, or just Normal Matching.
I made sure to install our emulators step-by-step the same so we should have the exact same spice and game versions. (I'll be re-installing everything later jic)

Are there other factors that could be preventing us from seeing each other in-game other than version difference? Ty for the time!

could be your firewall settings, allow the game and port 5700 for friend matching

image.png.fe98e84bd9342ffca3a39626a31bc754.png 

image.png.33029f259ceb8898ff14a229010c49b1.png

plugin update for 240220

- pregene okayu set

- okayu songs added to licensed songs

- slightly tweaked pregene odds

- week 4 & 5 of new bpl songs added to events

https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/releases/tag/fork-6.0.2.9

lmk of anything i missed, or any issues! (there always are smh) or feel free to open pull requests.

update your assets.

Modifié par ovv22

Hi!

I desperately try to setup EG + Asphyxia using ovv22 plugin.

Followed tuto here:

Using Asphyxia Core 1.50c & plugin fork-6.0.2.8d-kfc

Also provided ffmpeg.exe, and the bat script works manually executed. (checked in separate instance).

Basically, everything is working in the Game, but in Asphyxia, when I click the update Button for WebUI Assets, the console window shows "Running..." and does not show anything else, then like 10 seconds later, the server kills itself (cmd window closing). Asset Folder populates to 1,7GB, so something works, but i have no idea what exactly.

Anyone willing to hep me? Asphyxia Discord not helping due n-0 policy; relatable.

Also, is there any kind of discord where i could get help on such things?

I somewhere read, "clean data" is needed. I used the downloads from the tuto mentioned above, and the folders seem modified as there are a lot of dll prepatched included, and i cannot be certain of the differences to "clean data".

Btw, where to obtain clean data currently? Tried nyaa.si, but may require a user account, as i only see old data.

Also want to add omnimix, custom songs and PLUS, saw "merging" data and music.db would work for asphyxia as well usinf ovv22 plugin. but uncertain here as well.

Thx for any help in advance!

EDIT: just saw few new posts above from the past hours. i check these first!

EDIT2: installed NPM,now I get logging with --dev. script breaks here, no idea what to do:

image.png.b7793c02f7cb34a6dd701bd5bc25353d.png

Modifié par RodentVienna

Updated the tuto, thanks for pointing out the missing files for the base game.

I'd like to point out this since we're at it:

- I do not own any of the data, all the links are taken from 1cc board/discord. 

- Don't ask me for clean data because I don't have access to any of them.

Modifié par 573agent

Thank you for taking action in updating your tuto!

On a different note, i have seen online dllnpatchers providing a patch for SDVX PLUS. Can someone please elaborate how to add PLUS to the installation incl. Support in Asphyxia? Is merging db's required here? Or can everything be done via ifs_layer (opposed to PLUS official installatiin requisition) potentially or the PLUS folder somehow?

Il y a 11 heures, ovv22 a dit :

plugin update for 240220

- pregene okayu set

lmk of anything i missed, or any issues! (there always are smh) or feel free to open pull requests.

update your assets.

I want a flag that displays "I am a creator employed in a contest" and "I am a special SDVX staff member" in the frame of an appeal card, and a function that allows me to freely set my own arena rank (just as an accessory). Other Folks have that feature, but yours is the best.

Modifié par Rydi

2 hours ago, RodentVienna said:

Thank you for taking action in updating your tuto!

On a different note, i have seen online dllnpatchers providing a patch for SDVX PLUS. Can someone please elaborate how to add PLUS to the installation incl. Support in Asphyxia? Is merging db's required here? Or can everything be done via ifs_layer (opposed to PLUS official installatiin requisition) potentially or the PLUS folder somehow?

you will need to join the plus server and ask people there about it. 

12 hours ago, RodentVienna said:

Plus prople on plus server want us to use plus on their server win their environment. I want to use plus songs on my asphyxia install. Free plus! :)

you can always use plus on your asphyxia, just don't mix it with your vanilla sdvx because it will mess up the music db json and your score records.

17 hours ago, Rydi said:

I want a flag that displays "I am a creator employed in a contest" and "I am a special SDVX staff member" in the frame of an appeal card, and a function that allows me to freely set my own arena rank (just as an accessory). Other Folks have that feature, but yours is the best.

haven't gotten around to figuring out the appeal card frame yet. i'll take a look at it when i get time.

arena rank can be modified by changing your rank point. if you don't mind manually changing it, you can do so via a query, or just change arena.rankPoint value in handlers/profiles.ts, in the load function.

Modifié par ovv22

On 2/29/2024 at 10:02 PM, ovv22 said:

plugin update for 240220

- pregene okayu set

update your assets.

Any chance to make the rival system work well? All Profiles make automatic Rivals each other

Thanks for your work

On 3/3/2024 at 2:41 AM, MXDrako said:

Any chance to make the rival system work well? All Profiles make automatic Rivals each other

Thanks for your work

i could probably make that work. i'll see what i can do

Modifié par ovv22

Game skipped update check phase, and Paseli not available. I have all game files store in a hard drive and I tried different computers, other computers run the game fine. What outside the game files could cause the connection issue? I tried turn off firewall and restore windows system.

I compare the log file with the other log on computers that work fine, it's missing lines between ONLINEUPDATE.

[2024/03/10 01:24:55] I:Attach: in ONLINEUPDATE
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] I:Attach: out ONLINEUPDATE

< -- missing part
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] M:xrpc: game.sv6_common submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0(1), esign=0(0) extend=0
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] M:xrpc: game.sv6_common request
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:8083,1)
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] M:xrpc: stat: game.sv6_common
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] M:xrpc: stat: 127.0.0.1+0: 1 1 1 1.
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] W:property: search: prop==NULL and node==NULL
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] W:prop: read error '/data/sound/automa/waves/wave_info_megamix_20231205.xml'(8009220a)
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] W:property: destroy: prop==NULL
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] W:property: search: prop==NULL and node==NULL
[2024/03/10 01:24:55] M:xrpc: game.sv6_common result make/pkt/comm/resp/fin=12/36/207512/242481/1

-- >
[2024/03/10 01:24:59] I:Detach: in ONLINEUPDATE
[2024/03/10 01:24:59] I:Detach: out ONLINEUPDATE

Screenshot 2024-03-09 131839.png

Screenshot 2024-03-09 131943.png

Screenshot 2024-03-09 132500.png

On 3/1/2024 at 11:02 AM, ovv22 said:

plugin update for 240220

- pregene okayu set

update your assets.

Hi, I just started using your plugins and I'm encountering the same issue as RodentVienna where I cannot update the webui asset. It just shows "Running..." for a few sec before the program kills itself. Is there anything I can provide to help solve this?

7 hours ago, johnymarker said:

Hi, I just started using your plugins and I'm encountering the same issue as RodentVienna where I cannot update the webui asset. It just shows "Running..." for a few sec before the program kills itself. Is there anything I can provide to help solve this?

did you point to the correct path in the plugin?

Modifié par mikaelr

1 minute ago, MrSaccobeat said:

Hm, hopefully the game boots without an updated dll file

it will boot just fine. you only need the dll when there's a new navigator or feature added to the game.