Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

just did a fresh install and it still crashes after selecting a song on any mode.

[2023/12/18 09:51:16] W:imagefs: cannot open '/data/others/vox_ifs/vox_01.ifs'(80070002)
[2023/12/18 09:51:16] W:imagefs: cannot open '/data/others/vox_ifs/vox_01.ifs'(80070002)

any idea how to fix? it was working fine up until installing the latest update. 

edit: so i tried using an unedited dll and it works fine. the issue that was causing the crash after song select was having the hide premium banner option selected in the dll editor. everything works now!

Modifié par AssPiston

18 hours ago, beebop said:

Some navigators are japan-only. Make sure your region is set to japan (dest=J) in eaconfig or select “fake japan region” in the patcher

I checked and my dest is already Japan region. I did some research and found that this navigator is Hiyuki and this specific version is from Vivid Wave (at least from what I can tell).

I also checked the live2d files and I have the Hiyuki (Christmas) version, but not this summer version.

I am currently running Exceed Gear 2023102400, and I started off from 20210831 and updated to this point. If anyone knows, would it be possible to still get this navigator in Exceed Gear? Would I have to download Vivid Wave and then somehow unlock the navigator and transfer that data over to Exceed Gear?

4 hours ago, onidude said:

I checked and my dest is already Japan region. I did some research and found that this navigator is Hiyuki and this specific version is from Vivid Wave (at least from what I can tell).

I also checked the live2d files and I have the Hiyuki (Christmas) version, but not this summer version.

I am currently running Exceed Gear 2023102400, and I started off from 20210831 and updated to this point. If anyone knows, would it be possible to still get this navigator in Exceed Gear? Would I have to download Vivid Wave and then somehow unlock the navigator and transfer that data over to Exceed Gear?

seems that hiyuki summer has a PUR. you can unlock it via the [old] generator

Screenshot_20231219-073022_Chrome.png.a436b02ce728ad077acc4b447ec478fc.png

18 hours ago, ovv22 said:

seems that hiyuki summer has a PUR. you can unlock it via the [old] generator

I see so I would have to basically run Vivid Wave then use the generator to unlock Hiyuki Summer. If so, would it be possible to use the current save file I have for Exceed Gear or would this save file be incompatible?

I am running fork-6.0.2.4 btw, with the latest asphyxia core. And I would make a backup of the savefile beforehand.

Modifié par onidude

On 12/15/2023 at 8:15 AM, Fairy Mirumo said:

Guys, is it possible to remove the FPS decrease using special settings in the NVIDIA Panel or spicecfg? I have it squatting on songs where there is Live2D with a lot of effects (for example MixxioN and Akasha)

If you have the DX9on12 setting toggled on, turn that off. That was the culprit for me when I tested fps drops during those charts. Also, make sure you have Process Priority to realtime and Enable BemaniTools 5 API in spicecfg.

11 minutes ago, Cinna said:

If you have the DX9on12 setting toggled on, turn that off. That was the culprit for me when I tested fps drops during those charts. Also, make sure you have Process Priority to realtime and Enable BemaniTools 5 API in spicecfg.

i can guarantee you that enabling bemanitools 5 api will not affect your performance in any way lol

[2023/12/20 23:43:26] W:httpac: not found status code(or timeout), -22
[2023/12/20 23:43:26] M:xrpc: comm: httpac get status code failed. -1
[2023/12/20 23:43:26] M:xrpc: comm: retrying
[2023/12/20 23:43:26] M:xrpc: comm failed
[2023/12/20 23:43:26] M:xrpc: game.sv6_common failed.
[2023/12/20 23:43:26] M:xrpc: stat: game.sv6_common
[2023/12/20 23:43:26] M:xrpc: stat: 127.0.0.1+0: 0 1 1 1.
[2023/12/20 23:43:26] M:xrpc: game.sv6_common result make/pkt/comm/fin=28/80/60210538/2398
[2023/12/20 23:43:31] M:xrpc: game.sv6_common submit, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0(1), esign=0(0) extend=0
[2023/12/20 23:43:31] M:xrpc: game.sv6_common request
[2023/12/20 23:43:31] M:xrpc: connect(127.0.0.1:8083,1)

what's happen with this? I've download the plugins  fork-6.0.2.6 and lastest asphyxia, but it doesn't work.

17 hours ago, mikaelr said:

kfc-2023121900 somewhat leaked but troll data, thanks but no thanks to troll anon on 1cc.

songs are playable but not the new navigator etc.

FOR REFERENCE ONLY. DO NOT OVERWRITE YOUR DATA WITH THIS.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/yXVWZnMf

someone posted a clean version but i am unable to update assets and load the newer songs.

[sdvx@asphyxia] error: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Object.copyResourcesFromGame (C:\Games\Based\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\webui.ts:237:31)
    at EamusePlugin.CallEvent (C:\snapshot\build-env\index.js)
    at C:\snapshot\build-env\index.js

also does anyone have a link to patcher for the 1219 dll?

Modifié par AssPiston

6 hours ago, AssPiston said:

someone posted a clean version but i am unable to update assets and load the newer songs.

[sdvx@asphyxia] error: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at Object.copyResourcesFromGame (C:\Games\Based\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\webui.ts:237:31)
    at EamusePlugin.CallEvent (C:\snapshot\build-env\index.js)
    at C:\snapshot\build-env\index.js

also does anyone have a link to patcher for the 1219 dll?

the 'clean' version still isn't clean. music_db file is modified and i believe the original files that were replaced by pr0n are not present (there's no submonitor_bg folder, etc.)

Modifié par ovv22

9 hours ago, bonaror563 said:

Happy holidays everyone! I've followed the guide from 573agent, but it still crashes after the startup. Have downloaded it again (in hopes that my current copy might be corrupted) from the beginning but it's still the same after. Can anyone take a look? TIA!

log.txt 148.55 kB · 8 downloads

Double check your soundvoltex.dll file that it's from the latest update. Good way to tell is, what match you get when you drop in your file to the patcher.

4 hours ago, bicarus said:

Double check your soundvoltex.dll file that it's from the latest update. Good way to tell is, what match you get when you drop in your file to the patcher.

Thanks! It turns out, I also need to replace the file in the contents folder (not just in modules). Was finally able to move past it and looks promising. Will completely test this out later as I'm away. Cheers!

3 hours ago, bonaror563 said:

Thanks! It turns out, I also need to replace the file in the contents folder (not just in modules). Was finally able to move past it and looks promising. Will completely test this out later as I'm away. Cheers!

Remove the one in contents folder. 

All dll's can/should exist in modules folder... So next update will go easier 

Modifié par laflegge

40 minutes ago, ruisu39 said:

Soooo i see Akasha Ortlinde as playable and i was able to play the chart. However the effects that the song has is not there (lightning, greyscale effects during the song). Anyone know why?

That effects are exclusive of hexadiver mode