[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

new plugin update:

- 20231205 support

- hexa diver 10

- hexa revolution feature

- skill analyzer 8 courses

- startup flags page to toggle event flags on the fly, in webui (requested by @mikaelr) - looks like ass but it works lol

link in signature. update your assets. and let me know if you have issues.

image.png.1f1124278e72f8cc54542d79dfd198aa.png

Modifié par ovv22

Il y a 8 heures, ovv22 a dit :

there might be error logs when you run asphyxia in dev mode which could be helpful, but you need a little more setting up.

1. install npm
  2. make sure you have these files (found in the asphyxia core zip archive) in your plugins folder:
    • asphyxia-core.d.ts
    • package.json
    • tsconfig.json
  3. open terminal and cd to plugins folder
  4. run "npm install"
  5. run asphyxia in dev mode (run via terminal and add the flag "--dev")

you may see errors from other game plugins but you should see more sdvx logs in the console if everything goes well.

image.png.4754bcbee4b8fd858a2f7a06806c8f19.png

Thanks to this, I was able to get it to function correctly.
However, it worked without knowing the cause.
As you told me, I started Asphyxia in debug after installing npm, and the timeout that was happening until yesterday no longer happened.

6 hours ago, ovv22 said:

new plugin update:

- 20231205 support

- hexa diver 10

- startup flags page to toggle event flags on the fly, in webui (requested by @mikaelr) - looks like ass but it works lol

I just realized you can use the BPL S3 attract screen with event DEMOLOOP_INFORMATION demo_info/230710_bpls3_streaming.png

im getting crashes after selecting a chart to play. Looks like missing data perhaps? log.txt

UPD: a patch from the new patcher was the issue, not the data files. Currently only need FPS target, Timer Freeze + Premium Timer Freeze, and Shared Mode WASAPI.

Modifié par Cinna

I’m confused with this part.

I downloaded ffmpeg and put the exe in the same place as the .bat file but asphyxia just says "running..." and nothing happens

my directory pathway in asphyxia settings is the same as what is shown here

errorlog.png

Modifié par beebop

On 12/12/2023 at 5:02 AM, ovv22 said:

new plugin update:

- 20231205 support

- hexa diver 10

back at it again and here to report that the new skill analyzer courses crash right after you pick it.

edit: it crashes after you pick a song in any mode. heres the log

log.txt

Modifié par AssPiston

6 hours ago, beebop said:

I’m confused with this part.

I downloaded ffmpeg and put the exe in the same place as the .bat file but asphyxia just says "running..." and nothing happens

my directory pathway in asphyxia settings is the same as what is shown here

errorlog.png

this has nothing to do with ffmpeg as it's a completely separate process from the webui update. 

it's having trouble reading the directory you specified. double check if it's correct.

2 hours ago, AssPiston said:

back at it again and here to report that the new skill analyzer courses crash right after you pick it.

edit: it crashes after you pick a song in any mode. heres the log

log.txt 398.06 kB · 2 downloads

i could play a song (on premium time and blaster) just fine on my end. maybe client issue?

this has nothing to do with ffmpeg as it's a completely separate process from the webui update. 

it's having trouble reading the directory you specified. double check if it's correct.

I've written the directory pathway word for word as stated on that screenshot including webui and comparing it to my actual folders and still no result (C:\Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\KFC-2023042500\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\webui). I also have arena_rank.ifs but it gives an error on that too

Modifié par beebop

21 minutes ago, beebop said:

I've written the directory pathway word for word as stated on that screenshot including webui and comparing it to my actual folders and still no result (C:\Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\KFC-2023042500\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\webui). I also have arena_rank.ifs but it gives an error on that too

What did you enter into "Exceed Gear Data Directory" in the webui?

Because it should NOT be the directory for your asphyxia plugin. It should be directory path of your game.

14 minutes ago, bicarus said:

What did you enter into "Exceed Gear Data Directory" in the webui?

Because it should NOT be the directory for your asphyxia plugin. It should be directory path of your game.

I entered C : / Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\KFC-2023042500\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\webui into it. Would the directory path of the game just be C : \Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\?

SDVX EXCEED GEAR is the name of the folder where all the contents are

56 minutes ago, beebop said:

I entered C : / Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\KFC-2023042500\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\webui into it. Would the directory path of the game just be C : \Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\?

yes you put the game directory path

1 hour ago, beebop said:

the "Exceed Gear Data Directory" in the config should be the game directory where it checks/pulls the files. it's the folder where you see the "data" directory. 

in my case, it's the "C:\Games\SDVX6\contents" directory.

image.png.60e1a0ad1213ca4683149cb9e1fa5ba9.png

from your error screenshot, you seem to have it set to "C:\SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR\KFC-2023042500\contents" but you said it's set to "C:\Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\KFC-2023042500\contents\plugins\sdvx@asphyxia\handlers\webui." you might have changed it while trying to fix, but this is incorrect.

perhaps your correct directory is "C:\Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\KFC-2023042500\contents?" but i don't know your personal setup lol

Modifié par ovv22

7 hours ago, ovv22 said:

the "Exceed Gear Data Directory" in the config should be the game directory where it checks/pulls the files. it's the folder where you see the "data" directory.

perhaps your correct directory is "C:\Users\<name>\OneDrive\Desktop\SDVX EXCEED GEAR\KFC-2023042500\contents?" but i don't know your personal setup lol

The directory has been corrected, but asphysxia powershell now crashes after a few seconds after running the webui update. The game is able to open, but all the extra modes as well as all exceed gear songs are gone. I downloaded every update from here in order and I have no idea what I could possibly have missed. Seems like a redownload isn't even possible right now as the mega links from the guy that made the new tutorial on downlading eveything have been taken down

Is there any mirror link for KFC-2023042500 or patches that can be applied to what I get from nyaa like 2021083100 to 2023042500?

The exist bayfiles and mega links all seems to be dead. Thank you please.

https://www.emuline.org/topic/3577-setting-up-sound-voltex-exceed-gear-data

Le 16/11/2023 à 00:47, TheKitBoi a dit :

you have a week

https://discord.gg/J56jjX63

And excuse me sir, sorry can I still request an invitation to 1cc discord? Thank you very much.

Modifié par 4i5b5jk

20 hours ago, 4i5b5jk said:

Is there any mirror link for KFC-2023042500 or patches that can be applied to what I get from nyaa like 2021083100 to 2023042500?

The exist bayfiles and mega links all seems to be dead. Thank you please.

https://www.emuline.org/topic/3577-setting-up-sound-voltex-exceed-gear-data

And excuse me sir, sorry can I still request an invitation to 1cc discord? Thank you very much.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/KFwCuq16 for KFC-2021083100-to-KFC-2023042500 to put on top of 2021083100 from nyaa (torrent) then follow to great tutorial from @573agent

The files are abviously not mine so credits to the -for me- unknown original supplier. I just reuploaded the zip to pixeldrain to make them available again. 

Modifié par laflegge

Thank you for the new link! I was able to download without any issues. Just one thing though, there's a lot of delay in terms of how late notes and the music plays during charts. Judge and draw aren't helping.

If it helps, my frame rate is struggling to stay on 120. It stays at 120 usually but now it's struggling.

This is what my patcher looks like:

Changing to 60fps makes the game lag even worse

patcher.png

Modifié par beebop

Il y a 4 heures, laflegge a dit :

https://pixeldrain.com/u/KFwCuq16 for KFC-2021083100-to-KFC-2023042500 to put on top of 2021083100 from nyaa (torrent) then follow to great tutorial from @573agent

The files are abviously not mine so credits to the -for me- unknown original supplier.

Oh my god. You are really my god. Thank you so much for sharing. 😍

5 hours ago, laflegge said:

The files are abviously not mine so credits to the -for me- unknown original supplier.

thanks for the link, i have updated the tut with the link.

48 minutes ago, k23450987 said:

Does anyone have issue when playing new song Λkasha? Frame drops when live2d show. It cant play at 120fps. How to solve it?

It's like that for everyone, regardless of CPU,GPU, even bemanitools/spicetools, just seems to be poorly optimized live2d.

On NVIDIA, ~100FPS. On AMD with 9on12, way lower FPS than that.

Modifié par bicarus

13 minutes ago, Elrasiel said:

Did you use the new DLL that comes with it. I usually have this exact same problem when I forgot. 

Yes I did use the new DLL that comes with it

I was going to edit my post to tell what I did from 1024:
- Copy-pasted all contents from the new update to my old update
- Upgrade spice to spice2x
- Patched the DLL using a patcher to change the fps and premium time limit, and replace the DLL with it

Tried the game without using the new DLL too, the game works but the difference is that there is no HD10 effects. Haven't tried until the end to see if the result screen messed up.

3 hours ago, Fairy Mirumo said:

Guys, is it possible to remove the FPS decrease using special settings in the NVIDIA Panel or spicecfg? I have it squatting on songs where there is Live2D with a lot of effects (for example MixxioN and Akasha)

not for now. mine drops from 120 to 100-ish when it hits.

17 minutes ago, BobWingo said:

I can't launch the game at all, i get to end of the startup screen then my game just crashes. Here's my log

log.txt 223.98 kB · 0 downloads

[2023/12/17 04:05:01] W:BM2D: CreateLayer() 指定したレイヤーは存在しません page_megamix_stagemain
[2023/12/17 04:05:01] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2023/12/17 04:05:01] I:signal: printing callstack
[2023/12/17 04:05:01] I:stackwalker: 000000018044FE13 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main

[2023/12/17 04:05:01] I:stackwalker: 000000018046620C (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main

Game tried to load a graphics file (page_megamix_stagemain) but failed to find the file.

Almost certainly, you skipped an update, so now you are missing files.

hint: it's probably 2023091200, or 2023102400.

16 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

Also why doesn’t the Caldwell track appear ingame when it does in the webui?

I had the same issue with the anime songs from the omnimix not showing up in game. It turns out the limited fields for the difficulties in the xml was set to "1" so they weren't counted as unlocked.

I checked the Caldwell xml and it looks to be the same, so try changing the limited field from "1" to "3" for each difficulty field if you haven't already. Hopefully this helps.
image.png.0130493883bab3a7f4c89e323c04631a.png

On 12/15/2023 at 5:24 AM, voccubes said:

Does anyone know how to fix this? This is KFC20231205 btw, fresh install

IMG_20231215_201228.jpg

Does anyone know how I can get this navigator?

Modifié par onidude

20 hours ago, bicarus said:

[2023/12/17 04:05:01] W:BM2D: CreateLayer() 指定したレイヤーは存在しません page_megamix_stagemain
[2023/12/17 04:05:01] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2023/12/17 04:05:01] I:signal: printing callstack
[2023/12/17 04:05:01] I:stackwalker: 000000018044FE13 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main

[2023/12/17 04:05:01] I:stackwalker: 000000018046620C (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main

Game tried to load a graphics file (page_megamix_stagemain) but failed to find the file.

Almost certainly, you skipped an update, so now you are missing files.

hint: it's probably 2023091200, or 2023102400.

you were in fact right, now I'm having a slightly different issue, my game launches but its real slow to get to the title screen.image.png.dbe5c8382a18c439a44c38c7a27f69b2.png