Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

20 hours ago, Cinna said:

Tried doing the webui update vie the "update webui assets" page in the plugin, but im met with this error...

image.png.3d9a21c0e71338d78c9c4e51bec7c317.png

you might have not specified your sdvx data dir yet, or it's not configured properly. look for that option in the settings.

it's the directory where the "data" folder is located. in your case, i assume it's in E:\Games\SDVX-EG\KFC-2023102400\contents.

Modifié par ovv22

On 11/17/2023 at 5:54 PM, ovv22 said:

you might have not specified your sdvx data dir yet, or it's not configured properly. look for that option in the settings.

it's the directory where the "data" folder is located. in your case, i assume it's in E:\Games\SDVX-EG\KFC-2023102400\contents.

This worked thank you!

Any other tips for frame drops in SDVX? Songs run at a solid 120 most of the time but quickly drop down as low as 115 for split second and go back up again. Happens maybe 5-10 times per song. Live 2d animation songs are even worse and consistently drop the whole time the animation is playing.

Im on a GTx1660ti and Ryzen 3600x so hardware shouldn't be an issue, neither are very taxed according to performance monitor. I've already followed all the steps in https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/wiki/PC-optimization

16 hours ago, vuabuloz said:

I installed sdvx eg version KFC-2023042500. It works normally until when I enter the track selection section, I immediately get an error and crash. what I need to do

Mở ảnhimage.png.6b7d930ca3ac6bb87e3814be80878efd.png

you're using the old plugin? get the new one from @ovv22 github 

https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/releases/latest

Can anyone help me with my error? Happens when I scan my card.

Already updated to the latest version (20231024) and plugin (6.0.2.4)

EDIT: Issue resolved. Main issue lies with DLL. Had to use the new file in modules and update using the patcher posted in the previous page.

log.txt

Modifié par darkicarusx

On 11/23/2023 at 2:25 PM, kurantar said:

Any other tips for frame drops in SDVX? Songs run at a solid 120 most of the time but quickly drop down as low as 115 for split second and go back up again. Happens maybe 5-10 times per song. Live 2d animation songs are even worse and consistently drop the whole time the animation is playing.

Im on a GTx1660ti and Ryzen 3600x so hardware shouldn't be an issue, neither are very taxed according to performance monitor. I've already followed all the steps in https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/wiki/PC-optimization

Hey dude, did you manage to solve this issue? I am facing the same problem.

Using 5600x and 3070

9 hours ago, ruisu39 said:

So i moved country and i left the game in my previous PC. The current game i can find is KFC2021. Any ways for me to update to 2023? Or links that i can find?

Look at this great guide by @573agent... You will find all you need 

Modifié par laflegge

I have this issue when my screen refresh rate is not the same as the game refresh rate. 

So my sdvx is running 60hz, my video adapter should also be set at 60hz.

When my adapter is for instance set at 120hz I experience all kinds of late, early and missing hits. 

Disable gsync/adaptive sync if not done already 

On 11/26/2023 at 1:38 PM, Fairy Mirumo said:

Guys, what is this error? This started happening after the plugin update, it seems to be

log.txt 217.56 kB · 7 downloads

asphyxia logs might be more helpful in this case. start dev mode for logs. if no errors, then it's likely something else in your client is having an issue.

but also before that, try saving plugin settings once.

Modifié par ovv22

3 hours ago, ovv22 said:

asphyxia logs might be more helpful in this case. start dev mode for logs. if no errors, then it's likely something else in your client is having an issue.

but also before that, try saving plugin settings once.

Sorry, but can I have the instructions? I do not know how to run dev and find the location of the log

231107 'support'

https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/releases/tag/fork-6.0.2.5

update your assets.

On 11/27/2023 at 3:08 PM, Fairy Mirumo said:

Sorry, but can I have the instructions? I do not know how to run dev and find the location of the log

one way to do it is: in your terminal/command prompt, run asphyxia core and add '--dev' at the end. the logs should appear on the console.

also you might need npm installed to download node packages: https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins#how-do-i-make-plugins 

Modifié par ovv22

5 hours ago, ovv22 said:

231107 'support'

https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/releases/tag/fork-6.0.2.5

update your assets.

one way to do it is: in your terminal/command prompt, run asphyxia core and add '--dev' at the end. the logs should appear on the console.

also you might need npm installed to download node packages: https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins#how-do-i-make-plugins 

I have such a error. I have already installed node and npm, what plugin is missing?

1.png

Modifié par Fairy Mirumo
New error and screenshot

1 hour ago, Fairy Mirumo said:

I have such a error. I have already installed node and npm, what plugin is missing?

have you run "npm install" in the plugins directory? you should see a "node_modules" folder alongside the other plugin folders

image.png.c5370cb6d874c4246bf11714ec213fb4.png

image.png.5e60a6c7a378e666581d28760eb0ab2c.png 

image.png.c23cd143ebf86170cf0a9a588beca864.png

Modifié par ovv22

3 hours ago, ovv22 said:

have you run "npm install" in the plugins directory? you should see a "node_modules" folder alongside the other plugin folders

image.png.c5370cb6d874c4246bf11714ec213fb4.png

image.png.5e60a6c7a378e666581d28760eb0ab2c.png 

image.png.c23cd143ebf86170cf0a9a588beca864.png

Oh, yes. This fixed the error above, but did not fix the error when starting the game on the startup screen (where the background is black and the loading takes place):

1.png.dff8b2adffeb30d8aed6d7c7e5c96501.png

I don't understand what's going on...

11 hours ago, Fairy Mirumo said:

Oh, yes. This fixed the error above, but did not fix the error when starting the game on the startup screen (where the background is black and the loading takes place):

1.png.dff8b2adffeb30d8aed6d7c7e5c96501.png

I don't understand what's going on...

50 minutes ago, MourningStar said:

I have same problem as above where the black start up screen crashes after I applied 1107 update and updated webui assetts.

log.txt 28.49 kB · 2 downloads

do you have the BIO2 patch enabled? the patcher seems to have an issue with that.

Modifié par ovv22

On 12/5/2023 at 1:47 PM, Fairy Mirumo said:

I've tried turning it on and off, it doesn't affect anything. Elsewhere, I was told that this error is related to the touch_effect (in folder ver06) graphics file, but I have it

seems like a client issue, i don't think i could help you with this. maybe someone else will.

but if you haven't yet, maybe you could try setting up your client from scratch (20210831 from nyaa then update to 20231107) and check if that fixes your problem (and in case you have your asphyxia data in the same directory as the game, back them up)

Modifié par ovv22