Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

hi! here's 0425 support. this code has been sitting in my laptop since, honestly, 0425. i had to be away from my computer due to personal reasons but here it is.

please do let me know of any issues you might encounter because i'm positive there will be some lmao

https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/releases

thanks again to @mikaelr for the helpful tips/fixes.

update your webui assets!!!!!

17 hours ago, ovv22 said:

hi! here's 0425 support. this code has been sitting in my laptop since, honestly, 0425. i had to be away from my computer due to personal reasons but here it is.

please do let me know of any issues you might encounter because i'm positive there will be some lmao

https://github.com/22vv0/asphyxia_plugins/releases

thanks again to @mikaelr for the helpful tips/fixes.

update your webui assets!!!!!

Premium time, Blaster, doesnt show in the game
Unlock all items, premium, navigators also doesnt work even tho its on
and the new things like radar, etc, doesnt even show up too

Modifié par PrinzEugen39

On 6/24/2023 at 6:35 PM, PrinzEugen39 said:

Premium time, Blaster, doesnt show in the game
Unlock all items, premium, navigators also doesnt work even tho its on
and the new things like radar, etc, doesnt even show up too

On 6/25/2023 at 9:36 PM, M1YAMURA said:
I get a timeout error With fork-0.6.1.0-kfc.

i can't seem to replicate any issues on a fresh setup. what does asphyxia dev mode say?

put tsconfig.json in the plugins folder then run asphyxia in your terminal/cmd with "--dev" flag like this:

> asphyxia-core-x64.exe --dev

check the asphyxia sdvx console logs during client runtime. it should look something like this:

image.png.38a16ec94bf59fb23d94623c81f9cc3e.png

tsconfig.json

Modifié par ovv22

How can you change your username? I tried it in the savedata folder but it didn’t work and how to customize the assets you usually get through the Valkyrie generator like bgm and nemsys model skins?

btw to anyone using Faucetwo how much is your knob sensitivity in spice tool? Mine is currently around 1.7, not sure how accurate this is compare to the actual arcade model calibration.  
thanks!

Modifié par Elrasiel

13 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

How can you change your username? I tried it in the savedata folder but it didn’t work and how to customize the assets you usually get through the Valkyrie generator like bgm and nemsys model skins?

btw to anyone using Faucetwo how much is your knob sensitivity in spice tool? Mine is currently around 1.7, not sure how accurate this is compare to the actual arcade model calibration.  
thanks!

In the WebUI of Asphyxia, go into the profiles subsection of the SDVX page (It's under Plugins, not Core)

Then, find your profile and go into details and you should be able to change your name in the second details tab in your profile

To change your Nemsys and BGM, it's in the Settings tab in your profile

Modifié par Thiccboi

after updating new plugins, cant run the game properly anymore, and then when i try to update WebUI this happened

Screenshot_1.png

7 minutes ago, JerryKazama said:

after updating new plugins, cant run the game properly anymore, and then when i try to update WebUI this happened

Screenshot_1.png

nvm, found the fix
forgot to change Directory, i forgot how to read HAHA

ovv22

i can't seem to replicate any issues on a fresh setup. what does asphyxia dev mode say?

put tsconfig.json in the plugins folder then run asphyxia in your terminal/cmd with "--dev" flag like this:

> asphyxia-core-x64.exe --dev

check the asphyxia sdvx console logs during client runtime. it should look something like this:

I tried developer mode and got the following error:

[sdvx@asphyxia] Calling common function
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Game: Exceed Gear
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Unlocking songs
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Sending server information
  [sdvx@asphyxia] TypeError: Cannot read property 'toggle' of undefined

Modifié par M1YAMURA

1 hour ago, M1YAMURA said:

I tried developer mode and got the following error:

[sdvx@asphyxia] TypeError: Cannot read property 'toggle' of undefined

oh, i see. it's looking for a file that doesn't exist yet. will fix next time, but for now, go to 'unlocking events' then click 'apply.' it should generate the file it's looking for.

Modifié par ovv22

Posted 1 hour ago (edited)

oh, i see. it's looking for a file that doesn't exist yet. will fix next time, but for now, go to 'unlocking events' then click 'apply.' it should generate the file it's looking for.

Edited 1 hour ago by ovv22
I checked the startup, but premium free, premium time, Blaster, are not available.
The button to select a crew was also disabled.
Below is the server log.

[sdvx@asphyxia] Sending common objects
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Loading savedata
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Got version: 6
  [sdvx@asphyxia] DataID: I didn't know what to include so I deleted it.

[sdvx@asphyxia] Unlocking Navigators
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Unlocking Appeal Cards
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Now loading score
  [sdvx@asphyxia] Got version: 6
  [sdvx@asphyxia] DataID:I didn't know what to include so I deleted it.

[sdvx@asphyxia] Finding record

Addendum: For some reason S Critical is not in the menu, but the valkyrie effect does exist.
Modifié par M1YAMURA

21 hours ago, M1YAMURA said:
I checked the startup, but premium free, premium time, Blaster, are not available.
Addendum: For some reason S Critical is not in the menu, but the valkyrie effect does exist.

i had this happen to me [only] once while testing, though i can't replicate it consistently. i only can speculate why it happens to you, like the request taking a little bit long to process that it times out..... does the plugin work with the unlock all options disabled? like are the game modes visible?

also i have a question for everyone. how do i get valkyrie mode to run at a constant 120fps? i can't seem to make it work, the highest it can get for me is around 85-90fps. mind you, i can play konaste sdvx at a constant 120fps, so it's very weird to me. thank you :)

Modifié par ovv22

23시간 전 MKKelvinJP는 다음과 같이 말했습니다.

안녕하세요, Spice에 "W:fscache-server: bind failed. retry."라는 오류가 있습니다. 

나는 향신료 cfg를 재구성하려고 시도했고, soundvoltex.dll을 다시 패치하고, 모든 항목 업데이트 항목을 다시 실행했지만 여전히 작동하지 않습니다. 누구 아이디어가 있습니까?

The same error occurred to me. I want to find a solution.

12 hours ago, Killaham411 said:

I really only care about the songs lol. The newer builds seem to break asphixia

yeah, I heard the new build is not compatible with the existing stuff.

We'll just have to wait for the leak before something can be done.

20 hours ago, gbrl said:

@Elrasiel Need to merge the musicdb file, can send it later if you want

I also did this to be sure:
image.png.cb09f5c3f69cc3550914cc31c0ea69dc.png

Both uplodaded music_db has all removed licensed songs from the recent updates
Edit: updated the attachments, removed songs files link if you need it: https://pixeldrain.com/u/83VoJF9T

music_db(+RemovedSongs).xml music_db(+Removed+IIDX).xml

Modifié par gbrl
Updated the attachments

5 hours ago, gbrl said:

music_db(wRemovedSongs).xml 7.23 MB · 5 downloads music_db(wRemoved+IIDX).xml 7.25 MB · 4 downloads

Thanks! So I need to merge both of these files? How can I do that? Just making sure. 

6 hours ago, gbrl said:

music_db(wRemovedSongs).xml 7.23 MB · 5 downloads music_db(wRemoved+IIDX).xml 7.25 MB · 5 downloads

You wouldn't happen to have the song files for the older missing songs would you? 

ovv22

On 6/27/2023 at 11:36 PM, M1YAMURA said:

i had this happen to me [only] once while testing, though i can't replicate it consistently. i only can speculate why it happens to you, like the request taking a little bit long to process that it times out..... does the plugin work with the unlock all options disabled? like are the game modes visible?

I was able to confirm that it starts up without any problems when all unlock elements are turned off, but it's painful that I can't mark songs as unlocked.
Modifié par M1YAMURA

16 hours ago, Elrasiel said:

I used the xml file gbrl posted and it worked, but what exactly does omnimix stand for?

As I mentioned in my previous post, if you're using spicetools, place these files in a folder name data_mods then start the game.

It's using the LayeredFS to load these files into the memory directly and with this, you don't have to modify the original music_db.xml file to play the removed songs or konasute exclusive songs like what gbrl did there.

4 hours ago, mikaelr said:

but what exactly does omnimix stand for?

Omni- is a Latin-based prefix meaning “all,” while pan- is its Greek counterpart.

Afaik it is a combo pack to add (back) all deleted songs in that version, "to complete it"

Modifié par Zen_B7

2 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

Omni- is a Latin-based prefix meaning “all,” while pan- is its Greek counterpart.

Afaik it is a combo pack to add (back) all deleted songs in that version, "to complete it"

Omnimix is a community-produced addon that adds either removed songs or custom songs to the game.

It's especially common for Beatmania IIDX releases, people in the community should know about it. 

With spicetools, you just need to create a folder name data_mods and place the omnimix folder inside to run the game.

The built-in layeredFS is a bit wonky but you just need to delete the _cache folder everything you have new update to apply.

A newer version of the LayeredFS can be found in this link: https://github.com/mon/ifs_layeredfs but you need to use the flag -k ifs_hook.dll to use this.

I don't really use bemanitools so I have no idea about how to get it to work there. 

It will probably work with both d3d9.dll and ifs_hook.dll present in the root folder?