[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

On 3/6/2023 at 2:12 PM, 1-5-LTC said:

Sadly, my computer does not have 44100khz option

dll set in 60hz too, i use a 2k60hz monitor run it

My update order is the same as yours, also update core and spice

Can you tell me more about the fork plugin? Thanks for help

---------------------------------2023.3.7--------------------------------------------------

Finally make it:)

1.download ASIO4ALL in asio4all.org and install it

2.check option:asio Backend to asio(ASIO) in spicecfg-Options

3.fix .dll: DON'T check all WASAPI

4.Opengame now, alt+tab switch out, at this point you should see a green play button in the bottom toolbar of Windows, double click on it to open the asio settings panel.

5.In setting panel, find your voice driver programm and choose it. Open advanced settings at the right gear

6.Check “Always resample 44.1<->48 KHZ” and “Force WDM Driver to 16 BIT”

7.If you hear pops/noises and other unacceptable places, set ASIO BUFFER SIZE until you feel the sound is acceptable and the value is as small as possible

And enjoy it now:)

*After opening the game, all settings for asio settings panel should be reflected in the log
*If there is no sound after opening the game, please check if the correct audio driver is selected in step 5

Congrats for finally solving the problem, enjoy :)

For the fork plugins just search this thread, i dont even know what is it exactly either, all i know it is just another version of the sdvx plugin and i for me it is a better plugin version. Because using both standard 6.00 and 6.7.0 plugin will crash my game after My Room menu thingy

Btw i found it just weird that your computer doesnt have that sound option natively XD

Modifié par PrinzEugen39

On 2/26/2023 at 9:01 AM, mikaelr said:

Don't use 32-bit audio, use 16-bit instead. 

Also, if you're on JGA, use 120FPS and not default. 

Already have tried it, cant seem to figure it out. I have also tried switching to ASIO but it doesn't work sadly as well.
Also specs are 1920 x 1080 AMD Ryzen 5 5600x, AMD Radeon RX 6600 and I've already put the d3d9 files needed for it to run. sorry for late responses 😞

image_2023-03-12_180459890.png

8 hours ago, suiiiikiikiii said:

Already have tried it, cant seem to figure it out. I have also tried switching to ASIO but it doesn't work sadly as well.
Also specs are 1920 x 1080 AMD Ryzen 5 5600x, AMD Radeon RX 6600 and I've already put the d3d9 files needed for it to run. sorry for late responses 😞

image_2023-03-12_180459890.png

No need for ASIO to work.

If 44100Hz and 16-bit audio doesn't work, try other settings like 48000Hz with 24-bit or something, and try until it works.

At least this method works for some people I know if it's really an audio device related issue.

16 hours ago, mikaelr said:

No need for ASIO to work.

If 44100Hz and 16-bit audio doesn't work, try other settings like 48000Hz with 24-bit or something, and try until it works.

At least this method works for some people I know if it's really an audio device related issue.

Just did a fresh reinstall with all of the upgrades and it now works ! :D, thanks for the help.

For who's have some difficulties with windowed or fullscreen mode.

After all my tried, i find how to choose to select screen mode.

You need two different "spice64.exe" :

- the .exe from rar KFC-2021060802 can lauch the game in full screen mode (1442ko)

- the .exe from the last spice tool (22-10-21 github) can lauch the game in windowed (1983ko)

(don't forget to change in the option in the spicecfg.exe the screen mode)

If you find another solution, i will be glade to know it :)

On 2/14/2023 at 5:55 PM, shiori857 said:

so i can play the game fine in 1220 version but everytime the exceed gear intro screen plays, the game crashes. any fixes?

Did you fix this issue? Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Although I can skip the intro screen to play the game but I really want to fix this.

Thanks!

On 3/17/2023 at 10:46 PM, kurantar said:

I downloaded the files from here https://nyaa.si/view/1438218

I'm just trying to get this version working before updating. I always get stuck after the update check. Log file attached.

log.txt 183.97 kB · 2 downloads

No idea why are you using -http11 when there's already a startgame.bat in the folder if you download from the nyaa copy.
Also, try using 44100Hz 16bit audio instead of 24 or 32bit.

On 3/19/2023 at 1:41 PM, InvisibleFarewell said:

Hey all

image.png.51bcee452568c99ceedbc7e33640cdd4.png

When I launch, it hangs on "MAIN I/O". How do I fix this? spicetools says "Cannot find BIO2(IDO) device."

I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm kind of a noob and have only played pop'n which doesn't have this issue.

Just use the newer spicetools: https://github.com/spicetools/spicetools

13 hours ago, mikaelr said:

Just use the newer spicetools: https://github.com/spicetools/spicetools

I upgraded it, and after that it wouldn't launch at all.

after a couple hours of trying to find what I am doing wrong, and lots of dll files and Windows C++ Redistributables, I'm still missing a good handful of files that I can't seem to find on their own, and nothing I've tried installing/reinstalling has added them.

I don't really know what I'm doing at all. I'm sorry.

image.png.06f2548663f5fa986ee2d36ec86ac2fb.png

2 hours ago, qpwoeiruty said:

Does anyone have the latest DLL Modder?

which version of the DLL modder are you looking for? 

20 hours ago, InvisibleFarewell said:

I upgraded it, and after that it wouldn't launch at all.

after a couple hours of trying to find what I am doing wrong, and lots of dll files and Windows C++ Redistributables, I'm still missing a good handful of files that I can't seem to find on their own, and nothing I've tried installing/reinstalling has added them.

I don't really know what I'm doing at all. I'm sorry.

Weird, it should run without any issues.
Or you can give the other fork a try: https://spice2x.github.io/

On 3/19/2023 at 2:41 AM, InvisibleFarewell said:

Hey all

image.png.51bcee452568c99ceedbc7e33640cdd4.png

When I launch, it hangs on "MAIN I/O". How do I fix this? spicetools says "Cannot find BIO2(IDO) device."

I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm kind of a noob and have only played pop'n which doesn't have this issue.

try patching the soundvoltex.dll and enable force bio2 IO in valkyrie mode
https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html

On 2/12/2023 at 5:12 PM, mikaelr said:

ok that explains a lot. 

if you're using a 60hz monitor, just stick to AFA.

AGA works best on 120hz monitor.

Sorry to bring this up again, I just wanna be sure

Using a 60hz monitor, despite the game running at 120fps according to the FPS counter in Spice, can cause performance issues?

On 3/25/2023 at 12:34 AM, Ghostxdeath said:

try patching the soundvoltex.dll and enable force bio2 IO in valkyrie mode
https://patcher.turksigara.net/sdvx6.html

I still get dll errors, I think the only thing that is stopping it from working properly is missing these

On 3/22/2023 at 2:15 PM, InvisibleFarewell said:

dlls, which I couldn't find for download online. I get different results from having "d3d9.dll" in the folder - if I don't have it in, it hangs on a white screen and then closes itself. if I have it in, I get a dll error. This is after I patched it, btw, it's KFC-2022103100-2022122500

I dunno if attaching a log of when it hung on a white screen helps, but I'll attach it in case.

If anyone can send me these, I think they'll be a lifesaver. Or it'll still end up being busted regardless

log.txt

23 hours ago, InvisibleFarewell said:

I still get dll errors, I think the only thing that is stopping it from working properly is missing these

dlls, which I couldn't find for download online. I get different results from having "d3d9.dll" in the folder - if I don't have it in, it hangs on a white screen and then closes itself. if I have it in, I get a dll error. This is after I patched it, btw, it's KFC-2022103100-2022122500

I dunno if attaching a log of when it hung on a white screen helps, but I'll attach it in case.

If anyone can send me these, I think they'll be a lifesaver. Or it'll still end up being busted regardless

log.txt 197.18 kB · 0 downloads

Don't bother with depends.exe, it's extremely outdated (written in the 1990s) and thinks all the Windows DLLs are missing (even though you already have all of them in system32). This is the new version: https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies

I recommend starting clean, and install these:

directx9: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
visual c++ redist: https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist

no need to manually put DLLS in game folder. In fact, doing that will mess up your game. Don't manually find a copy of d3d9.dll.

The only thing you MIGHT need is if you have AMD GPU then you need to get nvcuda.dll and place into game. download is in this thread.

you really don't need anything else, so if you STILL get errors, your data is bad (such as having multiple DLLs in your game directory and spice gets confused which one is right)

also, you are using very old version of spice, before Exceed Gear support, so you might want to update

Modifié par bicarus

50 minutes ago, thw329 said:

ive been playing just fine on my old computer however on the new computer ive been getting this weird DIVIDED_BY_ZERO error. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with it?image.png

hard to tell without log.txt but usually EXCEPTION_INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO is caused because you have a webcam connected and the game tried to use it, fix is to enable -sdvxdisablecameras in spicecfg

vor 5 Stunden schrieb thw329:

ive been playing just fine on my old computer however on the new computer ive been getting this weird DIVIDED_BY_ZERO error. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong with it?image.png

ive had the same error. just put on the -sdvxdisablecams option in spicecfg. after that it worked for me

On 3/15/2023 at 7:51 PM, The_Stunt3r said:

For who's have some difficulties with windowed or fullscreen mode.

After all my tried, i find how to choose to select screen mode.

You need two different "spice64.exe" :

- the .exe from rar KFC-2021060802 can lauch the game in full screen mode (1442ko)

- the .exe from the last spice tool (22-10-21 github) can lauch the game in windowed (1983ko)

(don't forget to change in the option in the spicecfg.exe the screen mode)

If you find another solution, i will be glade to know it :)

what i did is just play in windowed mode, and make it borderless so that if i change to another app/window. My pc doesnt became a jank mess