Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] SDVX Vivid Wave

adonis495

Messages recommandés

So I got 1220 working and performance is really good, except the audio/visual offset is really bad compared to 0831.

On 0831 in Valkyrie mode with all patches selected, +3 audio and +0 visual offset were perfect. After upgrading with the 0518-0712 pack > 1018+exg.ts fix > 1220, the best I can get is -16 audio and +16 visual and I'm still hitting a bunch of lates. Patches selected:

image.png.ea19ae04de405db71dff1b915c87b456.png

Any help would be appreciated :)

UPDATE:

Was able to fix this by unselecting "Shared mode WASAPI" and "Shared mode WASAPI Valkyrie" and repatching soundvoltex.dll. Back to +3/+0 and running perfectly!

Modifié par im_stinky
Fixed it :)

23 hours ago, bouchoneater said:

In the current thread, version 221220 (221225) is the latest version. When I went to the SDVX VI DLL Moder site, there are versions 230117 and 230131. how can i get it?

1.PNG

Wait for the leaks. It's no where to be found at the moment.

4 hours ago, shiori857 said:

Hey can anyone help me find and download the latest patch? currently have 20210831 and want to get the latest patch so i can actually use bemanipatcher

FYI, bemani patcher will work just fine with 20210831, you don't need the latest patch.

I've posted the link to the update patches too many times, just check back previous posts and you'll find those links.

12 hours ago, mikaelr said:

Wait for the leaks. It's no where to be found at the moment.

FYI, bemani patcher will work just fine with 20210831, you don't need the latest patch.

I've posted the link to the update patches too many times, just check back previous posts and you'll find those links.

I downloaded the update and patched the dll but everytime i try launching it crashes before it even runs the checks.

does the checks now but crashes right after.

Modifié par shiori857

40 minutes ago, shiori857 said:

I downloaded the update and patched the dll but everytime i try launching it crashes before it even runs the checks.

does the checks now but crashes right after.

Just try these:

• include -sdvxdisablecams in your launch
  • play around with the audio settings on your playback device (16-bit 44100Hz / 16-bit 48000Hz / etc)
  • check the WASAPI option in the patcher (some need it, some don't)

hace 4 horas, shiori857 dijo:

failed to read config file (prop/ea3-config.xml): 0x80092181 after I patched dll for valk mode so i can run the game at 120hz. Replaced xml file but now crashes before check

I would not have to replace the xml file when patching the dll, try with this the dll is from version 1220 and the ea3-config (the ea3 goes in the prop folder) is for the asphyxia-core (it has the asphyxia services)

ea3-config.xmlsoundvoltex.dll

Modifié par Ghostxdeath

6 hours ago, shiori857 said:

failed to read config file (prop/ea3-config.xml): 0x80092181 after I patched dll for valk mode so i can run the game at 120hz. Replaced xml file but now crashes before check

Don't use AHA, it's a known issue. Use AGA instead. 

5 hours ago, Ghostxdeath said:

I would not have to replace the xml file when patching the dll, try with this the dll is from version 1220 and the ea3-config (the ea3 goes in the prop folder) is for the asphyxia-core (it has the asphyxia services)

ea3-config.xml 41.92 kB · 3 downloads soundvoltex.dll 9.8 MB · 4 downloads

3 hours ago, mikaelr said:

tried this but now crashes after status check doesnt show update check. log file is attached

log.txt

Il y a 12 heures, mikaelr a dit :

How strange I use A.H.A and I have not had any problem

Il y a 9 heures, shiori857 a dit :

tried this but now crashes after status check doesnt show update check. log file is attached

you should reinstall and update again in order (you may have corrupted files)
or try the latest version of asphyxia (older versions give problems with updates from 1018 onwards)

On 1/27/2023 at 6:05 PM, Ghostxdeath said:

For those who want to use MonkeyBusinesses, it is somewhat complicated I hope it works for you

1. Go to https://github.com/drmext/MonkeyBusiness

2.download MonkeyBusiness, and on the same page further down where it says Instructions in point 1 where it says Install python,  checked
click on python and it will download

3.install python-3.10.8-amd64 and check the box "Add python.exe to PATH"

4.Once installed, unzip the MonkeyBusiness-main folder and run the star.bat file, wait for it to install, once installed it will close

5.0.reopen the star.bat  If it doesn't close this time, everything went well (if this is the case, skip point 5.1, 5-5, 6) and follow the instructions from point 7 onwards.

PD: Originally it should be installed in the same folder as Monkey Business, but not everyone is installed as it should.

5.1(I think the problem is at this point for those who can not make it work) the star.bat folder creates a folder named Python, the path may vary, In my case the first time, I create it on my second hard drive, in program files, uninstall everything and ise the whole process again and now the path is in AppData\Local\Programs, and if it is not in any of these paths, open the star.bat file, when the letters pause appear with left click, there you will see the path where they were installed

5-5.with the path already located, copy the contents of the MonkeyBusiness-main folder to the Python\Python310 folder which is the one that created the star.bat file

6.if it completed successfully, now inside the Python310 folder, open the star.bat file and this time it should not close, the <services> will appear copy the url that comes out

7.inside the SDVX game folder open the spicecfg and go to options and paste the url in -services URL-, leave on HTTP/1.1, (I don't know if it's necessary but in my case I leave it like this), leave in on URL slash (this one as far as I know, if necessary)

8.modify the ea3-config file with the url of the star.bat file 

9.(This is something that most should know but I will still put it) if you don't have the star.bat file open, open it, run the game, within the game press the + key on the numeric pad, to detect the card and follow the steps to create your profile, to play

10.(optional) to modify, chat_stamp, submonitor_bg, nemsys, etc. 
in the Python310 folder after playing a file called db.json is created, modify this file, for the aforementioned

.Here is an approximate guideline of what can be modified:

(For those who skipped step 5.1, 5-5, the db.json file it's in the MonkeyBusiness folder where the star.bat file is.)

It must be completed with numbers eg:

"bgm": 1,
  "submonitor": 1,
  "nemsys": 1,
  "stampA": 26,
  "stampB": 34,
  "stampC": 35,
  "stampD": 28,

to see the corresponding numbers of each section go to the game folder then data\graphics there look for the folder that corresponds to what you want to modify.

I have the issue where as soon as I launch start.bat it closes automatically. I'm not quite sure I understand your way to troubleshooting it. I did find the folder AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311 and copied MB inside and relaunched start.bat which  installed the venv folder, however as soon as it's done installing it it closes automatically and if I try to relaunch it, it loads an initial message saying

The syntax of the command is incorrect.
'.venv\Scripts\activate.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Loads the venv and closes again. Is there something I'm missing? 

48 minutes ago, DarkMewtwo said:

I have the issue where as soon as I launch start.bat it closes automatically. I'm not quite sure I understand your way to troubleshooting it. I did find the folder AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311 and copied MB inside and relaunched start.bat which  installed the venv folder, however as soon as it's done installing it it closes automatically and if I try to relaunch it, it loads an initial message saying

you should copy all the contents of the Python311 folder to the MonkeyBusiness e folder

10 hours ago, shiori857 said:

ok so i reupdated the game again to 20221220 but everytime i start the game before the song select, the game crashes. Log file is attached

log.txt 1.05 MB · 1 download

3 hours ago, qwer4544 said:

I'm having trouble update to KFC2022101800. There is no problem to play game with 2022071200 but when I update to 2022101800 and run it, at first, it seems to be there is no problem but it crashes when after I see this.

SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR - Main Screen 2023-02-12 오후 6_34_05.png

aaa.PNG

log.txt 676.18 kB · 0 downloads soundvoltex.dll 9.69 MB · 0 downloads

Use the 1018fix for asphyxia plugin

S-PUC.zip

Or you can use MonkeyBusiness: https://github.com/drmext/MonkeyBusiness

15 hours ago, CommunistSky said:

Would performance (framerate drops) happen to be an issue caused by AHA?

That's one of them, at least I have experienced this before. With AHA I need +4 +5 offset but AGA +0 +0.

I don't know about other issues like crashing etc because I only see those complaints at 1cc.

32 minutes ago, mikaelr said:

S-PUC.zip 8.65 kB · 1 download

That's one of them, at least I have experienced this before. With AHA I need +4 +5 offset but AGA +0 +0.

I don't know about other issues like crashing etc because I only see those complaints at 1cc.

Fixed it, thank you so much

1 hour ago, mikaelr said:

S-PUC.zip 8.65 kB · 2 downloads

Is there anything else that could cause performance issues?
Im using a decently high-end computer, and in both AGA and AHA, I'm getting performance issues such as frame drops as low as 100fps 
Nemsys mode works perfectly, but doesnt have Megamix battle

1 hour ago, CommunistSky said:

Is there anything else that could cause performance issues?
Im using a decently high-end computer, and in both AGA and AHA, I'm getting performance issues such as frame drops as low as 100fps 
Nemsys mode works perfectly, but doesnt have Megamix battle

How many monitors do you have?

Having too many monitors running at the same time can cause perf issues iinm.

Someone with 3 x monitors complained about frame drops back then.

After fixing the check page crash and the song selection page crash, now I'm experiencing another crash on the song result page. I‘m using lastest plugins-fork and it works fine before entering result page. Actually I tried to install the above 1018fix patch but it didn't work. How do I fix it?log.txtea3-config.xml

Modifié par Err02

54 minutes ago, Err02 said:

After fixing the check page crash and the song selection page crash, now I'm experiencing another crash on the song result page. I‘m using lastest plugins-fork and it works fine before entering result page. Actually I tried to install the above 1018fix patch but it didn't work. How do I fix it?

On 2/11/2023 at 11:44 PM, shiori857 said:

ok so i reupdated the game again to 20221220 but everytime i start the game before the song select, the game crashes. Log file is attached

It may be the asphyxia-core try this version (I don't use asphyxia-core I played a couple of songs and I had no problems 0 crashes) by the way I'm with version 1220
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HKjDUHK5LgIFsMpLbd3rYV8SSqL-nW4p/view?usp=share_link

1 hour ago, Ghostxdeath said:

It may be the asphyxia-core try this version (I don't use asphyxia-core I played a couple of songs and I had no problems 0 crashes) by the way I'm with version 1220
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HKjDUHK5LgIFsMpLbd3rYV8SSqL-nW4p/view?usp=share_link

It doesn't seem to be working, and I also have the 1220 version, btw are you using MonkeyBueiness?

i trying to add custom songs with data_mods. like Omnimix.

which mod folder is managed by voxChanger.

when i ran the game,  it throws errors.

how to fix it?

executed game ver : 2022122500.

[2023/02/13 21:20:24] M:layeredfs: Merging into /data/others/music_db.xml
[2023/02/13 21:20:24] M:layeredfs:   ./data_mods/custom/others/music_db.merged.xml
[2023/02/13 21:20:24] M:layeredfs: Merge took 52 ms
[2023/02/13 21:20:24] M:layeredfs: Using ./data_mods/_cache/others/music_db.xml
[2023/02/13 21:20:24] M:layeredfs: Using ./data_mods/_cache/others/music_db.xml
[2023/02/13 21:20:26] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2023/02/13 21:20:26] I:signal: printing callstack
[2023/02/13 21:20:26] I:stackwalker: 00000001801F2B1E (soundvoltex): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/02/13 21:20:26] I:stackwalker: 00000001801F300F (soundvoltex): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/02/13 21:20:26] I:stackwalker: 00000001801E4E59 (soundvoltex): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/02/13 21:20:26] I:stackwalker: 00000001801C7A6F (soundvoltex): (unknown): (unknown)
[2023/02/13 21:20:26] I:stackwalker: 00000001804F7F96 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main
[2023/02/13 21:20:26] I:stackwalker: 00000001804F6540 (soundvoltex): (unknown): dll_entry_main

log.txt music_db.merged.xml