Aller au contenu

[Tuto] Pinball Arcade Loader

ducon2016

Messages recommandés

Okay, now this is starting to drive me crazy! Surely other people must have an issue not being able to start a game in a pinball cabinet because when the game loads up the cursor is not focused or placed on the "Start" button??

I have to move my mouse EVERY so I can get the it over the "Start" button.  It really defeats the purpose of having a pinball cabinet.

What can I do to simply load into a game, hit the assigned "Enter" key, and have it click on the "Start" button for the table, and start the game??

I've discovered that I'm losing focus on Pinball Arcade somehow when launching through the front end I'm using, PinballX.

If I run PinballArcadeLoader.exe from a command line, it works great - Pinball Arcade loads up, selects the appropriate table, hides the text message, and hovers the mouse over the "Start" button so all I have to do is press the button on my cabinet assigned to "Enter/Select".

When it loads through my front end, the mouse cursor gets "stuck" behind Pinball Arcade somehow.  I even have a hard time getting it back with the mouse sometimes.  I can't figure it out.

Can anyone help me with an AHK script to make Pinball Arcade the active window, and get control of the mouse back?  I'm totally lost on how to resolve this.

What's weird is that I don't have this issue with TPAFreeCamMod even when launching through PinballX.

14 hours ago, vkdawg said:

I've discovered that I'm losing focus on Pinball Arcade somehow when launching through the front end I'm using, PinballX.

If I run PinballArcadeLoader.exe from a command line, it works great - Pinball Arcade loads up, selects the appropriate table, hides the text message, and hovers the mouse over the "Start" button so all I have to do is press the button on my cabinet assigned to "Enter/Select".

When it loads through my front end, the mouse cursor gets "stuck" behind Pinball Arcade somehow.  I even have a hard time getting it back with the mouse sometimes.  I can't figure it out.

Can anyone help me with an AHK script to make Pinball Arcade the active window, and get control of the mouse back?  I'm totally lost on how to resolve this.

What's weird is that I don't have this issue with TPAFreeCamMod even when launching through PinballX.

Check https://forums.gameex.com/forums/topic/21066-resolved-focus-problems-with-fullscreen/

They recommend to remove admin rights from PinballX

• 2 mois après...

@ducon2016

If its no trouble could you; if you have some free time add a AUTOSTART in your loader?? so the table is just there ready to play?

Amazing work btw having great fun on my FE

Take care my friend :)

Modifié par Manson976

Never had a problem with either 'arcade' pinball (balls are heavier and the game is way more realistic) nor the fx series(fx series is fun and less realistic more kiddy), yes the alt enter is what i still do to switch it to 'fullscreen proper'in the STERN arcade pinball games ( have all 7 seasons) not biggy for me(tho yes i have the ac/dc flick out to desktop) but i can stil play ac/dc ok if i use it straight away, but the fx3 series with all tables is only on codex, but thats no good for online play, awhile ago before this I torrented the online version because it was all tables plus new tables added but online, until the very last 3 tables, Frankenstein/monster mash and other 2, but this was the codex tho its was up to date completely, it wasnt online. only the  [HI2U] or this is from memory only, but with this guy i could keep records online but that it would be short of 3 tables of MAX tables available online atleast.

HI2U YES IT IS THIS U CAN PLAY ALL THE WAY UP TO VOLUME 4 ONLINE PLAY ,  but codex has the volume 5 but NO ONLINE sad state of affairs indeed.  fukn sux 😑

Modifié par Cool Coyote
HI2U

had this thing for ages now , iv had lots of emus before i even came to this site, i did everything myself, learned a lot of stuff but since I just saw this post it got my interest again 

So I have been trying to figure out how I can utilize the RLD! crack[HI2U]  which is the online pinball FX3 with 93 tables  and somehow combine the extra 3 tables of the codex crack 96 tables av. which cant go online which to me is half the point of this game. I have tried just adding the tables, but that doesn't work. any smart people out there any ideas for anybody interested in this still?

Modifié par Cool Coyote

• 1 mois après...

I can't get this to work at all. I have Pinball Arcade on Steam, and I can't get it to direct launch at all (with or without this tool). It runs fine from Steam, but if I direct launch the DX9 or DX11 exes, it immediately quits. The same thing happens if i try to use the Loader.

Any suggestions? 

• 2 mois après...
  • 4 mois après...

Do you confirm that needs a full path ? I tried PinballArcadeLoader.exe PinballArcade11.exe ACDC and i get "could not load exe" , it's not a problem i can use the full path, but it's just to notify this behaviour.

Modifié par cybermat

• 6 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...
En 16/7/2020 a las 21:05, fizz66 dijo:

im have a weird issue which maybe you can help. I have unzipped pinball arcade loader and did all as instructed. When i launch a table (using launchbox), its begins to load that specific table but i only hear the sound, the screen stay black. Also my pointer changes to the pinballArcade designated pointer, so its seems something gets stuck and doesnt get me to the actual table. im using pinballArcade dx11 vs 1.16

also note that pinball arcade works fine if i launch the .exe directly, only when i use pinball arcade launcher do i get the black screen

Hello, I have the same issue but launching the tables from Rocketlauncher.

I use the PClauncher module. I have created a .bat according with the instrucctions in this forum for each table and it is working correctly. 
When I launch the tables from .bat the game runs correctly.
If I launch from Rocketlauncher, I get black screen. The game runs and the sound is present but the screen is in black.

I don't know how to solve this