Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution 2013 (Konami)

Invité pet.ddrextreme

Messages recommandés

Invité pet.ddrextreme

dance_dance_revolution_2013_by_ddrgtr_d64v2cg-pre.jpg

link the dump Arcade PC DDR 2013

https://mega.nz/#F!sQ9zBQIR!uGq-X4O1iOiPIIMP6Tn57g

DDR 2013.rar here 

with neutrino.exe, ea local server, unlocked all songs dll file and game-spice exe, cfg with .bat file

https://mega.nz/file/rh8HjIxI#uuW2vf08JlrCrp3H-uhKd-f-F3I_bT0XG6wFVDpa1yM

instructions to play:

extract the zip file 001.zip or rar

extract the DDR 2013.rar into game folder inside (Dance dance revolution 2013 folder) 

open the spicecfg.exe to config and bind the key pad as u wish to assign

open the neutrino.exe then, do not close 

run the gamestart-spice.bat to execute the game and enjoy!

if you know how to switch to local mode instead online mode on the game with ea3-config.xml let me know thanks!

watch here subscribe with my channel for more uploads.

Modifié par pet.ddrextreme
updated files

Invité pet.ddrextreme
2 hours ago, Darkfeline said:

uh, can i play this with just th ea local server or do i have to be online? And wat is neutrino.exe?

just tried neutrino.exe as i tested never been tried ea local server

Invité pet.ddrextreme
11 hours ago, Darkfeline said:

uh, can i play this with just th ea local server or do i have to be online? And wat is neutrino.exe?

doesn't play on ea local server i tested in neutrino or need to fix the ea3config.xml to play online local mode any idea how?

• 2 semaines après...
Invité pet.ddrextreme
On 3/17/2020 at 1:02 AM, needdllove said:

neutrino   HOW CAN I CHANGE USER  IDCARD?

I FIND butterfly-1.1.0  WORKED ON DDRA -  DDRA20  (DDR16)  OK

BUT neutrino  DDRA DDR 2014  DDR 2013    NEED PIN    PIN NOT WORK

if u run butterfly together with neurino.exe or if u run ddr16.bat the game will not start i suggested u to not run butterfly it doesnt help to create username and password trust me i tested only neutrino.exe works for offline users it will appear online to game start.

just run neutrino.exe do not close neutrino then run gamestart-spice.bat for DDR2013 to boot the game 

NOTE: do not attempt to create username and password on this game u cannot continue to run the game there is no solution for this as work in progress this time

u cannot change id card user on ddr A/A20 i did tried by toggle F7 to toggle memory card with username or i did putted password on spicecfg.exe it will appear as username MAX300 if u created card0.txt file and u must save on desktop or inside game folder

On 2020/3/19 at 11:03 AM, pet.ddrextreme said:

if u run butterfly together with neurino.exe or if u run ddr16.bat the game will not start i suggested u to not run butterfly it doesnt help to create username and password trust me i tested only neutrino.exe works for offline users it will appear online to game start.

just run neutrino.exe do not close neutrino then run gamestart-spice.bat for DDR2013 to boot the game 

NOTE: do not attempt to create username and password on this game u cannot continue to run the game there is no solution for this as work in progress this time

u cannot change id card user on ddr A/A20 i did tried by toggle F7 to toggle memory card with username or i did putted password on spicecfg.exe it will appear as username MAX300 if u created card0.txt file and u must save on desktop or inside game folder

First of all, thank you for your answer. I may not be clear about the question

Now I have successfully run ddra and ddra20 with butterfly-1.1.0 to create users and play games with new users perfectly

How do I want to run my user card perfectly on ddr13 or ddr2013-ddr2014?

Neutrino.exe I can enter the user input password interface, which is 4-digit password. I input it incorrectly every time. Who knows the default password of this user?

Is there a new version?

In addition, I found that the maint.exe file ran abnormally and didn't load user related content

Who has the download address of this software? Is the version I downloaded incorrect

En 3/3/2020 a las 0:25, pet.ddrextreme dijo:

dance_dance_revolution_2013_by_ddrgtr_d64v2cg-pre.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!sQ9zBQIR!uGq-X4O1iOiPIIMP6Tn57g

DDR 2013.rar link here

with neutrino.exe, ea local server, unlocked all songs dll file and game-spice exe, cfg with .bat file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vwwk2owzenwwuo2/DDR_2013.rar/file

instructions to play:

extract the zip file 001.zip or rar

extract the DDR 2013.rar into game folder inside (Dance dance revolution 2013 folder) 

open the spicecfg.exe to config and bind the key pad as u wish to assign

open the neutrino.exe then, do not close 

run the gamestart-spice.bat to execute the game and enjoy!

if you know how to switch to local mode instead online mode on the game with ea3-config.xml let me know thanks!

watch here subscribe with my channel for more uploads.

Hello a great day I liked your contribution and wanted to ask please can you re upload the neutrino file since it does not exist in the mediafire server thanks

En 25/3/2020 a las 19:55, DAVIDAVI001 dijo:

Hello a great day I liked your contribution and wanted to ask please can you re upload the neutrino file since it does not exist in the mediafire server thanks

X2

Invité pet.ddrextreme

i see mediafile removed my uploaded file i will re upload to mega soon

• 3 mois après...
Invité pet.ddrextreme
On 3/26/2020 at 2:55 AM, DAVIDAVI001 said:

updated the broken link hope u make it

• 3 mois après...
  • 3 mois après...
Invité pet.ddrextreme
On 3/17/2020 at 1:02 AM, needdllove said:

neutrino   HOW CAN I CHANGE USER  IDCARD?

I FIND butterfly-1.1.0  WORKED ON DDRA -  DDRA20  (DDR16)  OK

BUT neutrino  DDRA DDR 2014  DDR 2013    NEED PIN    PIN NOT WORK

never been tested yet on this game i actually looking forward

Invité pet.ddrextreme
23 hours ago, G KENNON said:

i do

how about the ea pass with paseli any ddr series like this x2 x3 2013 and 2014 any idea how to fix with ea pass without network busy error?

Just now, pet.ddrextreme said:

how about the ea pass with paseli any ddr series like this x2 x3 2013 and 2014 any idea how to fix with ea pass without network busy error?

idk it do the some to me

• 7 mois après...
Invité pet.ddrextreme
On 3/22/2020 at 1:23 AM, needdllove said:

First of all, thank you for your answer. I may not be clear about the question

Now I have successfully run ddra and ddra20 with butterfly-1.1.0 to create users and play games with new users perfectly

How do I want to run my user card perfectly on ddr13 or ddr2013-ddr2014?

Neutrino.exe I can enter the user input password interface, which is 4-digit password. I input it incorrectly every time. Who knows the default password of this user?

Is there a new version?

In addition, I found that the maint.exe file ran abnormally and didn't load user related content

Who has the download address of this software? Is the version I downloaded incorrect

im trying to look everywhere the fix of ea3config I'm sure it was there to run with butterfly we need correct server format like localhost or something

• 2 ans après...
  • 2 semaines après...