Aller au contenu

[FrontEnd] RetroFE LightGuns Crisis v2. 2023(w.i.p)

oroborus77

Messages recommandés

50 minuti fa, oroborus77 ha scritto:

I started to work from scratch on a new version. Cant say when it will be finished, i will need some month i guess.

Trying to make it easy as possible to setup.
This time all roms will not be included to light the total weight, i suppose there will be some 'Addons' to download separately (Arcade,LaserDisc,Mame,Pc etc..).

I ve seen there are many many updates for teknoparrot and other emulators and new games available, so let's put all this together ;D

I look forward to your new work !!

In the meantime there is a way to reupload 25 and 26 files of uptobox ?

If it's no possible, don't worry....

Im sorry but i dont have the release anymore. i ve uploaded it on 1fichier and uptobox but many links have been deleted and i dont have it on my HDD 😞  this is why i do it again.

If some people are looking for something similar, there are already many lightguns pack for RetroFe. just google it

• The sujet was pinned
  • 1 mois après...
  • 4 semaines après...

Hi ! just need some infos about Sinden users.  Is your Sinden application can automatically apply a white border image when you start a game or do you have to manually create/load one by yourself ?

Pack is almost ready but need sinden compatibility now, was wondering if its neccessary to add a whiteborder PNG with Reshade for each games ? i hope Sinden application can handle this :D

Il y a 7 heures, oroborus77 a dit :

Hi ! just need some infos about Sinden users.  Is your Sinden application can automatically apply a white border image when you start a game or do you have to manually create/load one by yourself ?

Pack is almost ready but need sinden compatibility now, was wondering if its neccessary to add a whiteborder PNG with Reshade for each games ? i hope Sinden application can handle this 😄

Hi oroborus77,

finally it's ready, I'm waiting for this moment.

About the sinden, a key is used to put on and off the white border, but in certain games it doesn't work so I think it needs reshade.

I also have a Sinden but I use an Aimtrack, more simple for me.

Someone more expert than me will be able to give you more and better informations.

It was nice to hear you again, see you soon !!

On 4/14/2023 at 4:12 PM, oroborus77 said:

Pack is almost ready but need sinden compatibility now, was wondering if its neccessary to add a whiteborder PNG with Reshade for each games ? i hope Sinden application can handle this 😄

it really depends on the game/emulator....in some we must use reshade.

• 2 semaines après...
On 1/30/2023 at 2:46 PM, oroborus77 said:

I started to work from scratch on a new version. Cant say when it will be finished, i will need some month i guess.

Trying to make it easy as possible to setup.
This time all roms will not be included to light the total weight, i suppose there will be some 'Addons' to download separately (Arcade,LaserDisc,Mame,Pc etc..).

I ve seen there are many many updates for teknoparrot and other emulators and new games available, so let's put all this together ;D

This is great news. If you could include the latest nightly build for PCSX2 it would be great as it no longer needs the nuvee plugin for light guns and it reduced input lag. 

Thanks for your continued efforts! 

• 5 semaines après...

Hello. Sorry for lack of news but i didnt worked on it last month.

I m on it right now and trying to setup reshade wih most of games/emulators. its pretty long...

For now what's almost ready:

-Laser disc : atm i just have some 4/3 bezels with white border inside. should be ok.

-Arcade classic : 4/3 bezels + optional reshade border

- 40% of teknoparrot's games ( lost land adventures will not be include , im not even sure is fully playable with lightgun? i m a bit outdated about lightgun games)

- PC games ready : press "insert" key to display white border.

yes i will take a look to new pcsx2 emulators for time crisis 2,3 arcade , cobra etc.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb oroborus77:

Hello. Sorry for lack of news but i didnt worked on it last month.

I m on it right now and trying to setup reshade wih most of games/emulators. its pretty long...

For now what's almost ready:

-Laser disc : atm i just have some 4/3 bezels with white border inside. should be ok.

-Arcade classic : 4/3 bezels + optional reshade border

- 40% of teknoparrot's games ( lost land adventures will not be include , im not even sure is fully playable with lightgun? i m a bit outdated about lightgun games)

- PC games ready : press "insert" key to display white border.

yes i will take a look to new pcsx2 emulators for time crisis 2,3 arcade , cobra etc.

Hey oroborus77,

thanks for the news. Im not a sinden user so borders are not that important for me.  Im using wiimotes with the program "Lichtknarre" it has a mouse and a vJoy2 plugin. lost land seems to work. TP support was added lately. Maybe you could make this game as an addon.

thanks for your work!

@pablitox70 its working with aimtrack for me but i mean the screen is not in fullscreen and not flat.

Here is a little pre-release :

I ve splitted this pre-release in 3 for making easy upload/download.

Teknoparrot and other pack are optionnals.

Controls:

You can navigate with your lightgun trought the front-end, once a game is started you can enable the Reshade menu with "Home"/"début" key.  Deactivate Border.fx or/and Layer.fx if you dont need White border for Sinden (Border.fx) or Bezels (Layer.fx)

Enable/Disable  Border in game = "Insert" / "INS" key

PageUp and PageDown :  Scroll between differents screen configs (16/9 , 4/3) Bezels On or Off in House of the Dead 3

Demulshooter:  is located in Lightgun Crisis/collections/Demulshooter    - Don't forget to register your lightgun in !

INFOS :

Many game's stories , hardware informations , database are not implemented yet.

Some games have not been tested.

2 players not set up. Up to you.

Teknoparrot will maybe need to be re-set up ( gamesPaths, Gun Setup )

TimeCrisis 2 on MAME has many graphical glitches but is playable.

After some feedback i will post a complete release with a base pack and addons. (same content as old LGC version + new games)

Links:  (Careful : GoFile links are Temporaries ! )

Base Pack : https://gofile.io/d/ar0XoE

(contains: Mame , Laser Disc)

Teknoparrothttps://gofile.io/d/RU1nHT

PCGames : https://gofile.io/d/23NUZm

Modifié par oroborus77

On 6/15/2023 at 3:54 PM, oroborus77 said:

@pablitox70 its working with aimtrack for me but i mean the screen is not in fullscreen and not flat.

Here is a little pre-release :

I ve splitted this pre-release in 3 for making easy upload/download.

Teknoparrot and other pack are optionnals.

Controls:

You can navigate with your lightgun trought the front-end, once a game is started you can enable the Reshade menu with "Home"/"début" key.  Deactivate Border.fx or/and Layer.fx if you dont need White border for Sinden (Border.fx) or Bezels (Layer.fx)

Enable/Disable  Border in game = "Insert" / "INS" key

PageUp and PageDown :  Scroll between differents screen configs (16/9 , 4/3) Bezels On or Off in House of the Dead 3

Demulshooter:  is located in Lightgun Crisis/collections/Demulshooter    - Don't forget to register your lightgun in !

INFOS :

Many game's stories , hardware informations , database are not implemented yet.

Some games have not been tested.

2 players not set up. Up to you.

Teknoparrot will maybe need to be re-set up ( gamesPaths, Gun Setup )

TimeCrisis 2 on MAME has many graphical glitches but is playable.

After some feedback i will post a complete release with a base pack and addons. (same content as old LGC version + new games)

Links:  (Careful : GoFile links are Temporaries ! )

Base Pack : https://gofile.io/d/ar0XoE

(contains: Mame , Laser Disc)

Teknoparrothttps://gofile.io/d/RU1nHT

PCGames : https://gofile.io/d/23NUZm

Well done mate thanks a lot! its support the latest games that were released in the last month? 

@bruteX hi. i m pretty sure you will have to download again the base pack as i made changes on some files and core folder (front-end's exes & dll).

or i ll try to make a "patch" to download or something like this.

@eliory you mean about teknoparrot games ? tell me if its complete or not

i try to add all new games

yeah, if you know which files you changed you could just pack these

PS: any plans to add these standalone dumps (Terminator Salvation Arcade / Aliens Armageddonnight hunter / after dark, lethal enforcer, star wars battle pod, castlevania)?

Modifié par bruteX

• The title was changed to [FrontEnd] RetroFE LightGuns Crisis v2. 2023(w.i.p)
On 4/14/2023 at 4:26 PM, pablitox70 said:

Hi oroborus77,

finally it's ready, I'm waiting for this moment.

About the sinden, a key is used to put on and off the white border, but in certain games it doesn't work so I think it needs reshade.

I also have a Sinden but I use an Aimtrack, more simple for me.

Someone more expert than me will be able to give you more and better informations.

It was nice to hear you again, see you soon !!

For the sinden border. right back button or ALT B...some games won't let you overwrite the screen to do a border...so it might be better as a option to set 2 border sizes.....Great job you did...Thanks..

On 6/19/2023 at 4:46 AM, bruteX said:

yeah, if you know which files you changed you could just pack these

PS: any plans to add these standalone dumps (Terminator Salvation Arcade / Aliens Armageddonnight hunter / after dark, lethal enforcer, star wars battle pod, castlevania)?

Those are patreon games. so far for TP..so if added,you must be a patreon ..unless there are jconfig configurations for these games....

Il y a 1 heure, oroborus77 a dit :

no guarantee but it should works.

System 246 added

Well done, it's the best lightgun collection ever made

Are you going to add ps1, ps2 and ps3 (ps3 for time crisis 4) ?

Is it possibile to update mame to last version (version 0.256 just came out) ?

Any differences in the tekknoparrot pack? the preview one is smaller but has more games?  i see, you reorganized the games in PC Arcade and Tekknoparrot. 

Am 28.6.2023 um 2:03 PM schrieb oroborus77:

no guarantee but it should works.

System 246 added

Modifié par bruteX

Il y a 4 heures, oroborus77 a dit :

Hello. 

i ve made errors in system_246 games launchers.

Please use this fix. (extract in root of LGC2).Sorry !

I will update system246 links with fixed files later.

https://gofile.io/d/MR4mQV

https://anonfiles.com/Nae9Y5z5zc/Fix_Launchers_Play_Emulator_rar

https://pixeldrain.com/u/dXW6u1Mk

thank you, I actually couldn't get them to start