Aller au contenu

[FrontEnd] RetroFE LightGuns Crisis v2. 2023(w.i.p)

oroborus77

Messages recommandés

20 minutes ago, oroborus77 said:

Time crisis 4 doesnt even start for me.  Tested with Blus and Bces versions of Time Crisis RazingStorm.

it should start but there is a problem with having bright white screen in game. You have to go to GPU settings and select 'write color buffers. If it wont even start I dont know it may be your computer it works for me and others. I use Razing Storm BLUS.

Modifié par Jayinem

Argonlefou did his magicals tricks again and now Time Crisis 5 is fully playable with Aimtracks guns.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149714.2480.html?PHPSESSID=judkht9ohuh9po3ubdkc75ld26

i will update the thread with the correct TC 5 setup for LGC.

First Post Updated.

Time crisis 5 / Demulshooter  added.

Rocketlauncher addon  added.

Modifié par oroborus77

slt merci pour l addon time crisis 5 mais j ais un souci quand  je lance le jeux j ais un message  d erreur votre aide serait la bienvenue merci . You have not set up time crisis 5 in rocketlauncher ui yet so pc launcher does not know what exe fade title and or steam id to watch for.

Il y a 2 heures, jejerkt a dit :

slt merci pour l addon time crisis 5 mais j ais un souci quand  je lance le jeux j ais un message  d erreur votre aide serait la bienvenue merci . You have not set up time crisis 5 in rocketlauncher ui yet so pc launcher does not know what exe fade title and or steam id to watch for.

Tu utilise l addon rocketlauncher téléchargé sur la première page du post ou tu en à déjà une ?

Si tu utlises la version de la premiere page: ouvre rocketlauncher, selectionne le systeme "- Arcade Rail Shooters"

va dans "Modules" et selectionnes "PCLauncher" puis clique juste au dessus sur "Edit system Specific settings"

Descens en bas de la list eet selectionne time crisis 5 et rentre tes parametres (exe, demulshooter etc)

il y a 11 minutes, llll55 a dit :

For me, transformers only work full screen with loader rh all, with teknoparrot or jconfig it has black boarders.

any way to solve it?

loader rh all is slower when starting the game so i wont to start with another loader.

Ati cards user ?

Take a look at the transformers thread you should fine an answer for this. Got it working with teknoparrot and fullscreen.

il y a 26 minutes, oroborus77 a dit :

Tu utilise l addon rocketlauncher téléchargé sur la première page du post ou tu en à déjà une ?

Si tu utlises la version de la premiere page: ouvre rocketlauncher, selectionne le systeme "- Arcade Rail Shooters"

va dans "Modules" et selectionnes "PCLauncher" puis clique juste au dessus sur "Edit system Specific settings"

Descens en bas de la list eet selectionne time crisis 5 et rentre tes parametres (exe, demulshooter etc)

Ati cards user ?

Take a look at the transformers thread you should fine an answer for this. Got it working with teknoparrot and fullscreen.

nope. got gtx 1070, it used to work full screen, but i changed hdd and now it wont lol.

Unfortunately, i just found out the "fake full windowed" script that a published here for rpcs3 light gun games, doesnt work well with Time Crisis 4.
there are parts in the game where you must turn to the sides with the "psmove", but it just doesnt do it, no matter how much i moves the wiimote / mouse left or right ... what a bummer.
Modify message

Modifié par llll55

What must we put into the "Aliens Extermination.bat" file to get the game to Launch from RetroFE?
It needs to run C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe first and then "aliens dehasped.exe".

For some reason even if i try to run "aliens dehasped.exe" only from a bat file it fails to open the game. 

Also where are the bat files to disable the Bezel in all MAME games? 
I could have sworn there was bat files to do this.

BTW My SInden Lightgun should be shipped, cant wait to beta test it with Light Guns Crisis.

Il y a 8 heures, waveform a dit :

What must we put into the "Aliens Extermination.bat" file to get the game to Launch from RetroFE?
It needs to run C:\PC\aliens\DATA\Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe first and then "aliens dehasped.exe".

For some reason even if i try to run "aliens dehasped.exe" only from a bat file it fails to open the game. 

Also where are the bat files to disable the Bezel in all MAME games? 
I could have sworn there was bat files to do this.

BTW My SInden Lightgun should be shipped, cant wait to beta test it with Light Guns Crisis.

why don you simply use the correct .bat i ve made ? Is redist programs needed installed ?

there no bats for bezels in mame, open menu with tab in mame go to video .

there is a video in main post for mame bezels

5 hours ago, oroborus77 said:

why don you simply use the correct .bat i ve made ? Is redist programs needed installed ?

there no bats for bezels in mame, open menu with tab in mame go to video .

there is a video in main post for mame bezels

The BAT file was originally looking for "Aliens Ext.exe" which does not seem to exist.

I can run it the game fine manually by double clicking "Aliens dehasped.exe"

Thanks for your help.

Modifié par waveform

Thank you so much for uploading Aliens Ext.exe 

Its working fine now. 
And also thanks for the SMS games.
Do you plan on updating the Main Menu in Retro FE with Categories instead of just "All Games" when you're finished adding roms?

Categories for each system like Super Nintendo, PS1, American Lasderdisc, etc..

Il y a 10 heures, waveform a dit :

Thank you so much for uploading Aliens Ext.exe 

Its working fine now. 
And also thanks for the SMS games.
Do you plan on updating the Main Menu in Retro FE with Categories instead of just "All Games" when you're finished adding roms?

Categories for each system like Super Nintendo, PS1, American Lasderdisc, etc..

yes, i already tought about it.  You already can do it actually by adding the systems in menu.txt in "collections/main" but it will miss the artworks & infos.

Il y a 10 heures, waveform a dit :

The SMS games are not appearing for me despite copying and overwriting all 3 folders.

If someone else can check if they appear in their system it would  be great if you could let oroborus77 know.

.Dont worry, like always i forgot some important files... i m an asshole

Put this in "LightGuns Crisis/collections/- Arcade Rail Shooters"

Sega Master System.sub

Il y a 18 heures, oroborus77 a dit :

Sega Master System Addon added

200px-Sega_Light_Phaser.png

Merci pour l'addon !

X-Zone et Assault City n'apparait pas dans le menu de Retrofe.

Par contre tous les jeux Master System se lance pas, retour au menu de retrofe

Et j'ai mit le fichier sub

Modifié par Ryogun

Il y a 2 heures, Ryogun a dit :

Merci pour l'addon !

X-Zone et Assault City n'apparait pas dans le menu de Retrofe.

Par contre tous les jeux Master System se lance pas, retour au menu de retrofe

Et j'ai mit le fichier sub

Ok merci pour l info. Je vais refaire les packs ainsi qu un dossier Mame.

Super NES.sub

copie et remplace dans - Arcade Rail Shooters

dans Super NES/medium_artworks/logo - video - fanart etc  renomme les fichiers "x zone" en "X-Zone (Japan, USA)"

Pour assault city remplace avec ça Sega Master System.sub dans - arcade rail shooters

Modifié par oroborus77

13 hours ago, oroborus77 said:

yes, i already tought about it.  You already can do it actually by adding the systems in menu.txt in "collections/main" but it will miss the artworks & infos.

.Dont worry, like always i forgot some important files... i m an asshole

Put this in "LightGuns Crisis/collections/- Arcade Rail Shooters"

Sega Master System.sub

Hey, don't call yourself an asshole! You're doing an amazing job making the best and most full collection of Light gun games available!
We all appreciate the great work you are doing.

The NES games are not appearing for me, the archive seems to be missing the .sub file and - Arcade Rail Shooters folder.

Modifié par waveform

il y a 4 minutes, waveform a dit :

All NES games are working fine!

Have you any plans to add c64 titles?
I can try and help you with that.

i dont know lightguns games on commodore64, i supose it should be almost the same list as cpc464/6128 ?

i can check that yes. Thanks i ll come back to you if i need help :very-good:

Working on collections category for now

Addons links have just been updated.

il y a une heure, Ryogun a dit :

Il manque pas un dossier dans le pack NES ? il y a pas le dossier NES avec les roms dans Collections.

Euuuuh..non non non, c est pas mon genre d oublier des trucs mĂŞme au bout de 3 fois hein....:timide:

(liens mis à jour dans 10 minutes...problème réglé.....normalement...)

il y a 13 minutes, llll55 a dit :

by the way...if the pack updated all the time...how do you download only what you need, and not all of it over again? its not like torrent where you can choose the specific file....

simple! dont download it :D

Sorry if you re not happy with my mistakes and you have to download 500mb again. You also can do it yourself very easyly

The crimepatrol.bat was not working for me but i managed to fix it.

Original:

daphne.exe singe vldp -x 1024 -y 768 -fullscreen_window -opengl -framefile ..\vldp\crimepatrol\crimepatrol.txt -script singe/crimepatrol/crimepatrol.singe -noserversend

Replace with:

@ECHO OFF
@daphne.exe singe vldp -x 1024 -y 768 -fullscreen_window -noserversend -framefile vldp/crimepatrol/crimepatrol.txt -script singe/crimepatrol/cdrom-crimepatrol.singe 
START "" /WAIT exit
exit

:)