Aller au contenu

[FrontEnd] RetroFE LightGuns Crisis v2. 2023(w.i.p)

oroborus77

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Les liens vers l'extension LASER DISC - SINGE sont morts. Pouvez-vous les uploader de nouveau ?

Merci d'avance 

Good morning,

The links to the LASER DISC - MONKEY extension are dead. Can you upload them again?

Thanks in advance

Modifié par guiguicar

Le 07/07/2023 à 13:01, guiguicar a dit :

Bonjour,

Les liens vers l'extension LASER DISC - SINGE sont morts. Pouvez-vous les uploader de nouveau ?

Merci d'avance 

Good morning,

The links to the LASER DISC - MONKEY extension are dead. Can you upload them again?

Thanks in advance

Links updated.

il y a 45 minutes, pablitox70 a dit :

[2023-07-08 19:02:23] [ERROR] [Launcher] Failed to find launcher executable (launcher: system_246_256 executable: )

i forgot a file. Put the "System_246_256.conf" in launchers.windows. I will update the addons folder and fix it.

System_246_256.conf

Modifié par oroborus77

Greetings 

Thanks for sharing, I'm trying to run !play emulator, followed the "ReadMe Play!" file but !play can't find the files for the games to play it, despite the fact that it coomes with the files of each game.

Thanks in advance. 

Modifié par ninos10

11 hours ago, oroborus77 said:

@ninos10 in your LGC root folder open the log.txt , look at the end of the script and show the error.

If you downloaded system_246 addon some days ago, its missing a file. look 2 post above.

Could specify where the log.txt is? Unless if you mean info.conf.  I extracted the "Extract this in MyDocuments" exactly in my documents. I don't know how to use the emulator properly.

1 hour ago, pablitox70 said:

Now I got a new error:

failed to find “timecrs4.zip” in arcade roms directory

I think it’s only something related to where roms are located...

That's the same error I get but with every game on the !play emulator bundle.

Modifié par ninos10

9 hours ago, oroborus77 said:

@ninos10  "in your LGC root folder open the log.txt , look at the end of the script and show the error. " ?

the "play data files" folder is probably not at the right place. Try moving the folder to   C:\Users\UserName\Documents\.

Followed that advice, and it actually fixed it so I din't need to put the "Extract this in MyDocuments" folder but the "play data files" thank you so much!

Modifié par ninos10

Am 14.7.2023 um 11:04 AM schrieb oroborus77:

Castlevania - LE3 - Model 2 Added

Thank you! Is Star wars battle pod possible? It could be played without tekknoparrot

And what about a Wii addon? Wii has some good lightgun games.

Modifié par bruteX

• 2 semaines après...

Salut l'ami merci pour cet UPDATE. Merci aussi de partager car on sait tres bien certains ont de belles config qu'ils en partagent pas comme toi :) ou qu'ils font payer le service...c'est donc important de le souligner. MERCI!

Pour les jeux, il y a une raison de l'absence sur ton Update des jeux comme Heavy Fire et des jeux wii? car il y a pas mal de jeux sympa sur wii a 2 non?

merci pour ta reponse boss...

A oui j'oubliais...il manque aussi Haunted Museum 2 non?

Enfin, possoble d'ajouter les jeux Patreon pour ceux qui le sont? merci bcp bcp

Modifié par POPO69200

Hi! This is simply great, thanks a lot for your work! :) I'm enjoying it a lot with the games I had been able to configure my Sinden Lightgun.

But I'm having some problems:

- In Sega golden gun my sinden is not recognized at all, and I configured it in teknoparrot

- I don't see sega model 2 games in the menu and the folder was correctly extracted at the LightgunCrisis root folder

- Namco 357 games doesn't show up in the menu

- Namco 246-256 games ask for a program to open ahk files. Will try the .conf file you shared, but do I need to install AutoHotkey or something?

- In Naomi games Sinden is configured in demulshooter but then is not recognized in-game

- Castlevania and Lethal Enforcers 3 doesn't load

Can someone help me with these? I play these from an external SSD in a TTX3 which is an i5 😮

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

SAlut l'ami. je suis ton projet de près car je kif de trop les jeux de guns...tu as permis a bcp de pouvoir profiter de ce plaisir...c'est cool le partage GRATUIT de nos jours. Question ; pour Mels 3 je suis pas bigleux tu as pas mis a dispo? je rame grave pour le faire marcher avec es GUN4IR...mais peut etre parce que ca marche pour personne ? :).....merci pour ton aide.

• 2 semaines après...

In Sega Model 2 I cannot play with 2 players, no matter how I configure DemulShooter it is always the same result and when I use the -UseSingleMouse command the second player does not let me move, only shoot (I am trying with a P1 mouse, and P2 gamepad) yes I don't use the command, only player 2 works for me and p1 stays in a corner without being able to move, and when I use 2 mice, p1 is master and moves the crosshairs of the 2 players and p2 is independent but does not shoot, I can only make it work with 2 players with 2 gamepads but I don't like that the crosshairs focus all the time, it's annoying not having freedom when aiming, Any solution to be able to play with a mouse and gamepad or with 2 mouse?,  Or that the sight is free when I use 2 gamepads and it's not in the center all the time?

Good evening from Australia.

Love this setup, everything pretty much works except for the links;

Namco System 357 :

(18gb)

Emulator : RPCS3-357

Screen Ratio : Fullscreen

Includes :

Dark Escape

Deadstorm Pirates SE

Sailor Zombie

Is there any chance of updating the links as they are all dead.

Thank you for providing such a wonderful resource. 

• 3 semaines après...

hello.
ill try to reupload on a different host. i think megaup could be cool.  Its full of spam but works well. if you use "ublock origin"  you get rid of spam.

new links will be uploaded on qiwi.

@Ghostxdeath   your both guns are calibrated in game ?

Posting here a WIP  PS1 Addon :
Not sure about some games to be launched correctly ( project horned owl , elemental gearbolt )
This pack uses Pcxr and duckstation , depending of the games.

https://qiwi.gg/file/mdyv0257-PS1Addon  --- For test.

Modifié par oroborus77

Thank you. That fixed that issue. Now when I try to start a game. It tries to start and returns back to games title screen. I will keep working on it. I don't know if this was just on my end, but I also had to go into collections/Sega model 2/include/ and retype vcop2. Now all artwork and video works for vcop2.

Hello All,

Could someone please re-upload

Nintendo WII

( 32 gb )

Screen Ratio : 16/9

Emulator : Dolphin

Gamelist:

Arcade Shooting Gallery

Attack of the Movies 3-D

Dead Space Extraction

Dino Strike

Ghost Squad