Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Fast Draw Showdown (LaserDisc)

poiu

Messages recommandés

So no matter what I try, (even with the K-lite Codec installed) Fast Draw Showdown will not run! All it does is show a blank white screen with sound and nothing else. Every now and then, it;s show the intro, but when clicking new game, it goes to a blank white screen, I'm running Win10 home, 12gb ram, GeFore GTX-760 2gb and a 7th gen I5 3.00ghz. All of my other ALG's work great.

In winuae you can play the real thing. Lds are converted to avis, so quality is not the best, but overall works better than pc ports or singe.

Also you can play Mad Dog 2, Crime Patrol 1 &2, Space pirates and Gallaguers Gallery with two guns.

The only games that don't work are Who shot Johnny Rock, Platoon and Last Bounty hunter.

Modifié par phasermaniac

• 4 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...
  • 4 semaines après...
54 minutes ago, 80sRkadeGuy said:

I keep getting this weird error in Windows 10. I tried running it as admin, turning Windows Defender off as well as all of the different comparability modes and no luck.

Screenshot 2023-04-15 201924.jpg

I've never gotten it to work. I get the same error. I was hoping to find a tutorial on how to play it one day.

You need to have the game in ISO format, mount it and then it will launch. The warning is likely "Please insert the CD to Play"

However I could never get it working correctly in Windows 10 as it gave graphical errors, it does however work in Windows 7 and XP.

On 4/20/2023 at 3:46 PM, Dasboot said:

You need to have the game in ISO format, mount it and then it will launch. The warning is likely "Please insert the CD to Play"

However I could never get it working correctly in Windows 10 as it gave graphical errors, it does however work in Windows 7 and XP.

I tried the ISO as well and still no luck.

On 5/1/2023 at 7:17 AM, Dasboot said:

Did you mount the ISO and then run it directly from there as below?

Capture.PNG

I decided to try it on a Windows 7 virtual box and the game loads, but the mouse doesn't shoot and when I try the gun calibration, nothing happens and I can't get ammo to load. I also tried the K-Lite Codec Standard and no luck with that either.

Modifié par 80sRkadeGuy

• 9 mois après...
En 20/2/2024 a las 6:36, ranger dijo:
the download is no longer available, has it been removed?

I have an American Laser Games & Picmatic pack for WinUAE in archive.org. This pack includes Fast Draw

https://archive.org/details/winuae_alg_picmatic