Aller au contenu

[TUTO] Initial D Stage Zero Arcade - how to setup and play (Nvidia & AMD Cards working)

sky2310

Messages recommandés

14 minutes ago, Xnitro67 said:

All I get is a black screen then goes away. I see the minime server and the segatools working together. I dont know what else to try everything is set correctly and installed

DirectX9 and all Visual C redistrutables installed ?

Try these files for minime just overwrite

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7cp3ti

It is the plugins.zip from the first page

After you got it working you can update it to the latest minime by simply overwriting the files

3 hours ago, Xnitro67 said:

yep already got all that and everything is installed idk if theres a log file i can upload but its just odd that the laptop runs it just fine but ingame the fps is crap which is why im wanting it to work on my desktop it can run anything

specs of desktop:
i7 6700k
16gb ram
980 g1 gaming

When you look at the command prompt with amdaemon.exe (the one that has all the data other than minime), if you can copy all of that from start to end. Can check base to see if it is an error there or not. On your laptop how long did you wait for the Direct 3D window to post the Initializing screen? Just referencing time frame for when it works and not. Also what version of Windows are you running on your desktop?

Ok, it looks like your error code is 

Error 4104

Those cannot find file errors look like they are permission or unable to find the file. Can you make sure stuff is not read-only? Windows 10 always reverts that setting to be checked even after you change it so don't worry if it changes back. Just check to make sure since it looks like it can't access things properly. That or maybe your nodes.js or other files might be missing to start it up?

7 hours ago, glth7258 said:

i have an error 6503,so that i cannot use card,i dont know how to solve it

This is related to your minime server, please confirm you are not getting any errors when running minime's start.bat

6 hours ago, Xnitro67 said:

so this is just weird i put it in the C drive and it boots up just fine. i dont think it should matter where it located right?

It is in relation to what you put in your Segatools.ini, Most cases it seems to function best on C:\, though I have got it working on other drives.

You need to make sure that the segatools.ini matches your current location, you cannot have your segatools.ini show you amfs folder being C:\folder\folder\amfs but have it actually on D:\.

Error 4104 means your amfs folder is incorrect, so the location has to be reachable, so you must have had it there as C:\SDDF_1.31.00\amfs but then you had the actual folder somewhere else?

14 minutes ago, STRIKE105X said:

Thanks for the tutorial. 

I can run the game but  I only have 14 courses in the game.

I saw someone has 17 courses in his game. He mentioned there is a "course.bxls" need to download. 

Could you let me know how to find it and unlock the course? Thanks

You can try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dluoao4jpzwsx5t/D0_Hidden_Courses.rar/file

I think this is what you are looking for.

Modifié par Kobe46

Also, maybe the topic should be changed to Nvidia and AMD that can run DirectX 11 and above, since it definitely can run. Since ID Zero is Direct X game and not OpenGL like previous ones. This has been confirmed with developers of minime and segatools. I have also confirmed on a AMD RX 560.

Some people have been asking about it and stating the Internet lied lol, might be the title since this is the searched topic heh.

@sky2310

22 hours ago, Kobe46 said:

Also, maybe the topic should be changed to Nvidia and AMD that can run DirectX 11 and above, since it definitely can run. Since ID Zero is Direct X game and not OpenGL like previous ones. This has been confirmed with developers of minime and segatools. I have also confirmed on a AMD RX 560.

Some people have been asking about it and stating the Internet lied lol, might be the title since this is the searched topic heh.

@sky2310

Ha ha ha...changed buddy...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

On 12/31/2019 at 11:45 AM, carson12345678 said:

getting error 8202and 8008 game works fine

all.net error

how to open fullscreen.exe

i set DNS 8.8.8.8 and8.8.4.4

Can you provide more information?

Are you getting both 8202 and 8008 error? or is the game working fine now? sorry might be translation. 

Please help me.

I cannot run the game because it is impossible for me to untick "Read Only" on my computer. 

I have been trying to fix this issue for the past two days.

I tried all I could to fix this but I always fail. It automatically re-ticks itself every time for no reason.

1 hour ago, kbis said:

Please help me.

I cannot run the game because it is impossible for me to untick "Read Only" on my computer. 

I have been trying to fix this issue for the past two days.

I tried all I could to fix this but I always fail. It automatically re-ticks itself every time for no reason.

Windows always will retick it, even after you apply it. You just need to do it once. It is just something that Windows does, you don't nee to worry about if you have already applied it. What part are you having issues with after you applied it?