Aller au contenu

[TUTO] Initial D Stage Zero Arcade - how to setup and play (Nvidia & AMD Cards working)

sky2310

Messages recommandés

12 minutes ago, petje said:

screenshot ?

how do you play it ?

what input hardware ?

currently was going to use either a ps4 or switch controller. later after i figure it out i was going to use my thrustmaster wheel.

seems to not like my screenshot sizes.

inputs.png

inputs2.png

Modifié par ZeAce

The text in the picture is unreadable emuline makes it small

Upload it to imgshare.io and share the link ?

Most joysticks are Xinput

Steeringwheels are DInput as far  as I know

What model thrusmaster ?

Modifié par petje

13 minutes ago, petje said:

The text in the picture is unreadable emuline makes it small

Upload it to imgshare.io and share the link ?

Most joysticks are Xinput

Steeringwheels are DInput as far  as I know

What model thrusmaster ?

T300rs

So i got all my drivers installed for the wheel and as soon as I set my input to dinput i get error 6401.

https://imgshare.io/image/c8CQX

Modifié par ZeAce
img link

Set devicename to T300rs ?

And you use a older version of segatools.

Minime Version 9

https://gofile.io/?c=WtUzPE

Backup your c:/minime folder and overwrite files with this new release :very-good:

SegaTools version 3

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400668168475115522/649486722584805386/segatools-v003.zip

Modifié par petje

I could see it from your segatools.ini it was missing this at the end

; Invert the accelerator axis (Needed when using DirectInput for the Dualshock 4 for example)
; Set these to 1 if your axis are reversed (as in, not pressing the trigger or pedal will brake and accelerate fully, instead of not at all)
reverseAccelAxis=0
; Invert the brake axis (Needed when using DirectInput for the Dualshock 4 for example)
reverseBrakeAxis=0

Just now, petje said:

I could see it from your segatools.ini it was missing this at the end

; Invert the accelerator axis (Needed when using DirectInput for the Dualshock 4 for example)
; Set these to 1 if your axis are reversed (as in, not pressing the trigger or pedal will brake and accelerate fully, instead of not at all)
reverseAccelAxis=0
; Invert the brake axis (Needed when using DirectInput for the Dualshock 4 for example)
reverseBrakeAxis=0

would you mind directing me to the updated version?

1 hour ago, Mahayon said:

Thnx! Game works well but game speed has been accelerated x3 or more. I think I pressed the wrong button In keyboard and it caused this problem. But I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Limit the fps for the game .exe in the settings in nvidia control panel

Set it it on

Or use the 3D application setting

img_57cf52774d022.png

Try

Modifié par petje

20 minutes ago, ZeAce said:

I got the game running beautifully. Fullscreen, Aime card saves, everything flawless. The only thing I can think of is force feedback for the wheel. I've been reading through the forums and cant find anything so far, if I missed it my bad but I cant find it at all.

Look for ffb plugins here :

Download the latest version (I think it's 1.4 but there wasnt any id0 update since 1.3 so 1.3 is fine too).

Unzip, copy the content of the ID0 folder to the game folder where the start.bat is.

Open the FFB plugin, set your wheel on the first thing you can click then you're good to go.

If your FFB is not right, click on FFB alternate on the same menu where you assign your wheel.

Enjoy~

PS : I just got my T300rs and it works nicely so if you have any problem, shout, I'll sort it out.

23 minutes ago, KimFD3S said:

Look for ffb plugins here :

Download the latest version (I think it's 1.4 but there wasnt any id0 update since 1.3 so 1.3 is fine too).

Unzip, copy the content of the ID0 folder to the game folder where the start.bat is.

Open the FFB plugin, set your wheel on the first thing you can click then you're good to go.

If your FFB is not right, click on FFB alternate on the same menu where you assign your wheel.

Enjoy~

PS : I just got my T300rs and it works nicely so if you have any problem, shout, I'll sort it out.

Awesome, I have a T300rs as well ill give it a go. Driving with sloppy wheel tires me out hahaha.

Worked great! Thanks again.

Modifié par ZeAce

1 hour ago, lane111 said:

I got the game running but it runs too fast, any way to limit the FPS?

Asking the same question in multiple threads will not help.

For the umptheenth time Vsync in nvidia control panel

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=nvidia+vsync&iie=1

And otherwise rivatuner

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=rivatuner&pp=1&iie=1

Here for the ignorant among us before they ask again and again !

Modifié par petje

1 hour ago, Xnitro67 said:

got the game to run but only on my laptop which runs this game like crap so im not sure why my desktop wont load the game up please help for the 3rd time

Transfer the minime folder and the game folder from your laptop to your PC check if network settings are same it should work

NOTE:

If install fails try running the following command in dos or powershell box as admin:
npm install -g windows-build-tools

Modifié par petje

59 minutes ago, petje said:

Transfer the minime folder and the game folder from your laptop to your PC check if network settings are same it should work

NOTE:

If install fails try running the following command in dos or powershell box as admin:
npm install -g windows-build-tools

does it matter where i do that command? the only thing different is the ip and file location cause im not writing more data on my ssd c drive lol
edit ran that command still nothing

Modifié par Xnitro67