Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Star Wars: Battle Pods (Namco System ES3)

sky2310

Messages recommandés

Apres 2j de boulot et grâce à un ami qui à tester mes patch sur son écran 2k, je suis heureux de vous proposer un patch FullScreen UHD Ultra Widescreen pour Star Wars Battle Pod, le tout automatisé
2 dossiers Win 7 et Win 10. Dans chacun de ces dossiers un dossier 2K et 4K

Version Automatique: Vous mettez l'exe dans le dossier de Teknoparrot et cliquez sur l'exe et le jeu se lance en fullscreen.
Version Manuel: Vous lancez l'exe avant votre jeu et lorsque vous lancerez le jeu il vous mettra en fullscreen.
Utile pour ceux qui utilisent Hyperspin ou qui veulent placer le patch ou ils veulent.

Patch Fullscreen UHD for Win7-Win10
Modifié par Trymado

Il y a 2 heures, Trymado a dit :
Apres 2j de boulot et grâce à un ami qui à tester mes patch sur son écran 2k, je suis heureux de vous proposer un patch FullScreen UHD Ultra Widescreen pour Star Wars Battle Pod, le tout automatisé

Version Automatique: Vous mettez l'exe dans le dossier de Teknoparrot et cliquez sur l'exe et le jeu se lance en fullscreen.
Version Manuel: Vous lancez l'exe avant votre jeu et lorsque vous lancerez le jeu il vous mettra en fullscreen.
Utile pour ceux qui utilisent Hyperspin ou qui veulent placer le patch ou ils veulent.

j'aimerai bien voir le résultat en vidéo ou en screen le jeux doit être trop beau comme ça.

hélas j'ai pas la config pour tous ça j'ai déjà du mal en 720p alors plus haut c'est mort pour moi

EDIT : mais je prend quand même au cas ou je casse ma tirelire dans une nouvelle config :very-good:

Modifié par soso92

2 hours ago, Trymado said:

Well this almost works perfectly on 2k screen except the taskbar always shows and there is a gap on the right of screen which shows desktop

il y a 7 minutes, soso92 a dit :

j'aimerai bien voir le résultat en vidéo ou en screen le jeux doit être trop beau comme ça.

hélas j'ai pas la config pour tous ça j'ai déjà du mal en 720p alors plus haut c'est mort pour moi

EDIT : mais je prend quand même au cas ou je casse ma tirelire dans une nouvelle config :very-good:

Ca été un peu beaucoup la merde car 1 j'ai pas d'ecran UHD et de 2 j'ai pas win10 :D et sur win10 toutes les commandes ont changés (grrr)

Heureusement j'ai 2 connaissances 1 en 2k et l'autre en 4k qui ont pu tester le bon fonctionnement car j'ai un peu bosser à l'aveugle. Apres j'ai apris qu'il y avait aussi plusieurs resolutions en 4k bref jmarrete la, Reaver sortira bien un fullscreen ou une option Hide Task Bar un de ces 4

Modifié par Trymado

il y a 18 minutes, eathearty1 a dit :

Well this almost works perfectly on 2k screen except the taskbar always shows and there is a gap on the right of screen which shows desktop

il y a 6 minutes, myarcade a dit :

same problem for me too 

What is your resolution (Width, Height ,Color,frequence)

What is your resolution if you want to go 1080p?

The trick of patch is to make you go 1920x1080p during the game and return to your original resolution when leaving the game.
Depending on the screens I need to know the resolution when you are in 1080p
This will explain the loss to the right

Thx

Modifié par Trymado

14 minutes ago, Trymado said:

The trick of patch is to make you go 1920x1080p during the game and return to your original resolution when leaving the game.

Thx

the resolution i use is 2560x1440 and 8bit colour

i get this on right side

Screenshot-1.png

update: ive just re installed my monitor driver and the whole screen is now covered.. 

thanks very much!! im running 2560x1440 2k uhd 

and with the dome fix and this patch i have achieved full screen :bravo:

Modifié par myarcade

Just now, Trymado said:

And if you use Dom Fix, do you still have the black band?

yes i was getting it even with  the dome fix.. but i just re installed my monitor drivers and its working perfect now.. 

big thanks for your support :heart-pixel:

Can anyone tell me what the camera feature does in this game? My Logitech camera lights up like it would in mariokart and Daytona 3 and I can also get a live video (Albeit at a 90 degree angle) by going into the test camera function in the service mode?

2 hours ago, Trymado said:

Thx

resolution 2560x1440, 8bit rgb, color space SDR

14 hours ago, myarcade said:

yes i was getting it even with  the dome fix.. but i just re installed my monitor drivers and its working perfect now.. 

big thanks for your support :heart-pixel:

Set your taskbar to auto hide to get rid of the black band on the right side.

Can confirm working now jconfig and files this time needs to be put in Launcher not in Binaries, also had to set mine to windows 8 compatibility as well as administrator in order to launch game.  We only need now a fix to enlarge to screen size or a bat that will set our screen to 1920x1080 then to launch game and will close both the bat and the game when escape is pressed, or a gameloader.

Hello - Does anyone know how to brake in Star Wars Battle Pod on TeknoParrot ? There is no button assignment for it in the game Controller Setup, other than Throttle.

I assigned the right stick of my gamepad to "Throttle". In ENDOR mission I am asked to break in order to get rid of an enemy who climbed my vehicle, and I can only move the stick downwards to try to brake, but the game always says "MISSED". so it seems it doesn´t brake. 

Can moving the right stick downwards do the job ?

Modifié par customizer2

29 minutes ago, customizer2 said:

Hello - Does anyone know how to brake in Star Wars Battle Pod on TeknoParrot ? There is no button assignment for it in the game Controller Setup, other than Throttle.

I assigned the right stick of my gamepad to "Throttle". In ENDOR mission I am asked to break in order to get rid of an enemy who climbed my vehicle, and I can only move the stick downwards to try to brake, but the game always says "MISSED". so it seems it doesn´t brake. 

Can moving the right stick downwards do the job ?

Try moving it to the right to break, that might do the trick.
I know that it sounds stupid, but since you can't assign the break separately, it messes that up.
You can assign the break in jconfig and that one works fine.

hace 1 hora, ulysees76 dijo:

Try moving it to the right to break, that might do the trick.
I know that it sounds stupid, but since you can't assign the break separately, it messes that up.
You can assign the break in jconfig and that one works fine.

Thanks for the advice !, I wil try

Il y a 12 heures, emulor a dit :

I think you can use Joytokey to emulate trackball like a mouse.

I have some game using cabnet joystick like a mouse.

Thanks, my trackball is already plugged as a mouse, problem is I cant use mouse in SWBP. :)

And I cant boot the game if I use jconfig, it creates some "monitor" files and the game just refuses to start if I keep them in the launcher folder, I get a warning message..

So I managed to get this working once today now I keep getting the projector error on launch using the RSLauncher.exe file. I redownloaded the game and did a fresh install on another drive and I still get the error. Can anyone tell me how to get past the error screen? When I got it working  and when it stopped I retraced my steps and replace the files I changed but now its just not having any of it.

11 hours ago, patrickwright said:

Has anyone managed to get swbp to save their high scores? Absolutely love the game but would love to have the high score table save my scores.

Star Wars wants to save on drive Y: so use a usb memorystick and assign drive letter Y:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/disk-management/change-a-drive-letter

2 hours ago, petje said:

Star Wars wants to save on drive Y: so use a usb memorystick and assign drive letter Y:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/storage/disk-management/change-a-drive-letter

Thank you. Is that the same for all teknoparrot games? Swbp now saves👍 any advice for Dariusburst saves?

12 hours ago, petje said:

Try this (Folder to Drive):

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/map-folder-or-directory-to-drive-letter-for-quick-and-easy-access/

Invité student123
Le 22/11/2019 à 21:13, emulor a dit :

I think you can use Joytokey to emulate trackball like a mouse.

I have some game using cabnet joystick like a mouse.

Le 22/11/2019 à 20:02, Marcelpoutre a dit :

Hello!

Anyone knows a way  to use a trackball in this game?

Id love to play this game on my arcade cab! 😀

You can, install ucr and configure you keyboard as anxbox controller. I set it so the trackball would be set to the right joystick. Then go in teknoparrot and configure your keys. 

Works for me like a charm on pc games. Makes configuration very easy! 

Modifié par 7zxkv

On 11/17/2019 at 1:57 AM, spiderzsoft said:

@soso92

many friends asking me about low res setting.... here is the Res Setting

• Patth: \Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\SWArcGame\Config\SWArcSystemSettings.ini

ResX=3520 
ResY=1980  

this is actual setting.... so change what you want....  640X480 work perfect for my old CRT  :very-good:

• For best performance use OpenGL True

AllowOpenGL=False

• For Hide RSLauncher.exe title durning game... Fullscreen True

Fullscreen=False

sorry for bad English :timide:
hope you understand what i mean it... Thanks

Was really hoping I could get this to work for an 800x600 resolution on a CRT.  640x480 would be fine though...that doesn't seem to work either.  I DID mark the file read-only after editing.

Does the dome fix get rid of the ability to go lower res?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Modifié par jonbenderr
clarification