Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Star Wars: Battle Pods (Namco System ES3)

sky2310

Messages recommandés

46 minuti fa, grangler4353 ha scritto:

Is anyone having troube now running this game was working for a long time now its not opens then closes

i have the same problem..i played it perfectly..now on my win 10 pc it don't run neither on teknoparrot

On 8/25/2020 at 10:19 AM, GaussTek said:

Anyone found a solution for the RSLauncher.exe crashing?? I recently updated to Windows 10 2004 but I don't know if that's the issue :(

Yes, that is the issue.  You can't play this game under Windows 10 version 2004. 

Modifié par Dutchman2000

il y a 55 minutes, Dutchman2000 a dit :

Yes, that is the issue.  You can't play this game under Windows 10 version 2004. 

I have Win10 v2004 and it works well for me.

EDIT : apparently a fix has been added in TP for this issue

Modifié par Safur

Il 11/9/2020 Alle 22:24, Dutchman2000 ha scritto:

Yes, it now works with Windows 10 version 2004!

excuse me but do exist a way to play it with j conf and without its  random crash when i push its exe launcher file?

Just now, Rex2573 said:

excuse me but do exist a way to play it with j conf and without its  random crash when i push its exe launcher file?

The fix was for tp its was in the chanelog on the first page 

3 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

The fix was for tp its was in the chanelog on the first page 

and for j conf my friend?  i don't find this fix in first page

Modifié par Rex2573

Just now, Rex2573 said:

forgive me but i don't find this fix in first page

Its not a file look at the changelog in the first post every change in tp is written there check there from time to time and you’ll see the progress that made in tp

• 2 semaines après...

I attempted the dome fix patch. When I drag the two files "onto" the decompress.exe it appears to do nothing. I'm assuming they want you to drag those files onto the decompress.exe file? If I try to open the decompress.exe nothing happens. No "unpacked" folder is to be found. Am I misunderstanding the instructions? 

Modifié par CXK

2 hours ago, CXK said:

I attempted the dome fix patch. When I drag the two files "onto" the decompress.exe it appears to do nothing. I'm assuming they want you to drag those files onto the decompress.exe file? If I try to open the decompress.exe nothing happens. No "unpacked" folder is to be found. Am I misunderstanding the instructions? 

Drag one file at time, also put decompress.exe on game folder

Modifié par MartiB

Il 8/9/2020 Alle 22:23, Safur ha scritto:

I have Win10 v2004 and it works well for me.

EDIT : apparently a fix has been added in TP for this issue

forgive me but it works perfectly alsp with j conf?  in my pc it randosmsly crashes at the  start phase and returns at the desktop.. someone may give me a correct way..to play it with j conf please?

7 ore fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

forgive me but it works perfectly alsp with j conf?  in my pc it randosmsly crashes at the  start phase and returns at the desktop.. someone may give me a correct way..to play it with j conf please?

For me it works better with TP.

I tried it with JConfig and it works too but rumble can't be turned off, maybe it's possibile with xbox360ce, didn't try.

You need JConfig for this game then set in the launcher Windows 8 compatibility.

It doesn't start always at first launch, you need a bit of patience.

You can also use the dome fix by ducon2016  ( thanks for everything D, you are very helpful ), it works with TP too.

Nice game by the way, very funny :)

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

1 ora fa, nohero ha scritto:

For me it works better with TP.

I tried it with JConfig and it works too but rumble can't be turned off, maybe it's possibile with xbox360ce, didn't try.

You need JConfig for this game then set in the launcher Windows 8 compatibility.

It doesn't start always at first launch, you need a bit of patience.

You can also use the dome fix by ducon2016  ( thanks for everything, you are very helpful ), it works with TP too.

Nice game by the way, very funny :)

CHEERs

ok..my friend very kind with me..thanks a lot... so is it normal the randomic crash the first times i start it..? is not my pc

Modifié par Rex2573

i have tried for months and cannot get battle pod to launch. all i get is a window intermittently flashing up on the taskbar. ive only just managed to get some sort of error message (Below) 

anyone else had this and found a solution? PC specs in my bio

IMG_0402.jpg.a8ee12c7e12d7cd067ebb188294c4e55.jpg

Modifié par Bredders

1 ora fa, Bredders ha scritto:

i have tried for months and cannot get battle pod to launch. all i get is a window intermittently flashing up on the taskbar. ive only just managed to get some sort of error message (Below) 

anyone else had this and found a solution? PC specs in my bio

IMG_0402.jpg.a8ee12c7e12d7cd067ebb188294c4e55.jpg

That's a funny error msg considering the GPU you are running.

What are you using for running it?

Here works good with TP and ducon2016 dome fix and fullscreen fix.

My GPU is less powerful than yours 

Did you select RSLauncher.exe in the TP Game Settings?

• 2 semaines après...

Rslauncher  crash en free to play avec l option coché dans teknoparrot.

pour résoudre le problème j'ai décoché free to play.  le jeu se lance.

puis dans le jeu entré dans le test mode et activé le free to play.

maintenant le jeu marche niquel.

bisou 

Citation

Rslauncher crash in free to play with the option checked in teknoparrot.

to solve the problem I unchecked free to play. the game starts.

then in the game entered the test mode and activated the free to play.

now the game is running smoothly.
kiss

Modifié par aztha

• 2 semaines après...
10 ore fa, nigelbaker111 ha scritto:

Did teknoparrot used to show this game in the list of games to select and configure, as its no longer in latest tekno app version.

any1 know where its gone and how to get in back in the list to cnfigure and play ?

With v429 is still there.

On 04/10/2020 at 2:14 AM, nigelbaker111 said:

Can someone please reupload the Launcher v4 by Trymado ( or v3) so I can get the full screen for the game, as the link shown a few pages back is dead. thanks

14 hours ago, nohero said:

With v429 is still there.

I'm on v436, but not appear. I always auto updated on app startup. any1 know whats the problem/cause and how to resolve to gt SW to appear? thx

9 ore fa, nigelbaker111 ha scritto:

I'm on v436, but not appear. I always auto updated on app startup. any1 know whats the problem/cause and how to resolve to gt SW to appear? thx

Didn't try the version you are using.

Try to use a previous release. 

Modifié par nohero

En 28/2/2020 a las 17:40, petje dijo:

OK, here you go.

https://ufile.io/g96o258l

Copy Startup.upk and SWArcGame.upk to SWArcGame\CookedPCConsole and overwrite the original files.

People mirror this file i will not upload it again.

This upload is only for 30 days as of this posts date.

link expired, and can't open decompress.exe :(

I am sorry as I have been searching and many links are no longer available. I am running battle pod on teknoparrot and can not get full screen. My resolution is 3440 x 1440. alienware display. launched Jconfig but the resolution is not highlighted. I am new to this as I wanted to play battle pods, but it remains windowed in top left. Sound works fine. Sorry if this is redundant.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Hello all, i have a Lenovo notebook with an i7 3rd gen and a nvidia GT 635 m 2 gb and this pc can run GTA 5 at 60 FPS and teknoparrot Mariokart DX at 60 FPS too but when i launch Battle Pod i can't pass 5 or 6 FPS.

I have switched at lower resolution but same results, i have use the best 3d performance optimization from the n vidia control panel same result, i have tried a lot of thing but i cannot pass 5 or 6 FPS.

Anybody can find a solution to this framerate problem ? i don't think that the GPU is too slow it's an GPU recognition problem i think.

Thank's for your help.

David.

Bonjour à tous, je dispose d'un notebook Lenovo G780 incluant un I7 de 3eme génération et d'un GPU nvidia GT 635 m, ce PC est capable de faire tourner GTA 5 ainsi que Mariokart DX sous teknoparrot a 60 FPS.

Cependant quand je lance Battle Pod je ne dépasse pas 5 a 6 FPS, j'ai beau baisser la résolution mettre la 3d en mode performance rien n'y fait, c'est comme si le framerate était toujours le même, comme bloqué.

Je ne pense pas que cela vienne d'un problème de performance de la carte graphique mais plutôt à un problème de reconnaissance GPU.

Merci de votre aide ;-)

David.

Il y a 21 heures, ddrcrew a dit :

Hello all, i have a Lenovo notebook with an i7 3rd gen and a nvidia GT 635 m 2 gb and this pc can run GTA 5 at 60 FPS and teknoparrot Mariokart DX at 60 FPS too but when i launch Battle Pod i can't pass 5 or 6 FPS.

I have switched at lower resolution but same results, i have use the best 3d performance optimization from the n vidia control panel same result, i have tried a lot of thing but i cannot pass 5 or 6 FPS.

Anybody can find a solution to this framerate problem ? i don't think that the GPU is too slow it's an GPU recognition problem i think.

Thank's for your help.

David.

Bonjour à tous, je dispose d'un notebook Lenovo G780 incluant un I7 de 3eme génération et d'un GPU nvidia GT 635 m, ce PC est capable de faire tourner GTA 5 ainsi que Mariokart DX sous teknoparrot a 60 FPS.

Cependant quand je lance Battle Pod je ne dépasse pas 5 a 6 FPS, j'ai beau baisser la résolution mettre la 3d en mode performance rien n'y fait, c'est comme si le framerate était toujours le même, comme bloqué.

Je ne pense pas que cela vienne d'un problème de performance de la carte graphique mais plutôt à un problème de reconnaissance GPU.

Merci de votre aide ;-)

David.

Re bonjour à tous, je viens de faire une découverte en allant modifier le fichier "BaseSystemSettings.ini" se trouvant dans "Engine>Config" en modifiant la ligne "DynamicLights=False" au lieu de True je passe à 20-25 FPS

Je continue mes investigations mais toute aide est la bienvenue en espérant aider ceux qui sont dans le même cas que moi ;-)

@++ David.

Il y a 2 heures, ddrcrew a dit :

Re bonjour à tous, je viens de faire une découverte en allant modifier le fichier "BaseSystemSettings.ini" se trouvant dans "Engine>Config" en modifiant la ligne "DynamicLights=False" au lieu de True je passe à 20-25 FPS

Je continue mes investigations mais toute aide est la bienvenue en espérant aider ceux qui sont dans le même cas que moi ;-)

@++ David.

Il me semble que tu peux aussi baisser la résolution qui, de base, est assez haute. Certains avaient donner des fichiers déjà modifiés (tu as tout dans le 1er post).

Sinon ta carte graphique semble assez faible ce qui peut expliquer ce lag important.

Merci Safur, effectivement la carte vidéo n'est pas un foudre de guerre mais j'ai trouvé le moyen de faire tourner le jeu à + de 30 FPS voici ce qu'il faut modifier dans le fichier "basesystemsettings.ini" :

[SystemSettings]
; NOTE THAT ANY ITEMS IN THIS SECTION WILL AFFECT ALL PLATFORMS!!!
StaticDecals=False
DynamicDecals=False
UnbatchedDecals=False
DecalCullDistanceScale=1.0
DynamicLights=False
DynamicShadows=False
LightEnvironmentShadows=True
CompositeDynamicLights=True
SHSecondaryLighting=True
DirectionalLightmaps=True
MotionBlur=False
MotionBlurPause=False
MotionBlurSkinning=1
DepthOfField=True
AmbientOcclusion=False
Bloom=False
bAllowLightShafts=True
Distortion=False
FilteredDistortion=False
DropParticleDistortion=False
bAllowDownsampledTranslucency=False
SpeedTreeLeaves=False
SpeedTreeFronds=False
OnlyStreamInTextures=False
LensFlares=False
FogVolumes=False
FloatingPointRenderTargets=False
OneFrameThreadLag=False
UseVsync=True
UpscaleScreenPercentage=False
Fullscreen=False
AllowOpenGL=False
AllowRadialBlur=False
AllowSubsurfaceScattering=False
AllowImageReflections=False
AllowImageReflectionShadowing=False
bAllowSeparateTranslucency=False
bAllowPostprocessMLAA=False
bAllowHighQualityMaterials=False
MaxFilterBlurSampleCount=16
SkeletalMeshLODBias=0
ParticleLODBias=0
DetailMode=2
MaxDrawDistanceScale=1
ShadowFilterQualityBias=0
MaxAnisotropy=4
MaxMultiSamples=1
bAllowD3D9MSAA=False
bAllowTemporalAA=False
TemporalAA_MinDepth=500
TemporalAA_StartDepthVelocityScale=100
MinShadowResolution=64
MinPreShadowResolution=8
MaxShadowResolution=1120
MobileShadowTextureResolution=1120
MaxWholeSceneDominantShadowResolution=1344
ShadowFadeResolution=128
PreShadowFadeResolution=16
ShadowFadeExponent=.25
ResX=1280
ResY=720
ScreenPercentage=100.000000
SceneCaptureStreamingMultiplier=1.000000
ShadowTexelsPerPixel=1.27324
PreShadowResolutionFactor=.5
bEnableBranchingPCFShadows=False
bAllowHardwareShadowFiltering=True
TessellationAdaptivePixelsPerTriangle=48.0
bEnableForegroundShadowsOnWorld=False
bEnableForegroundSelfShadowing=False
bAllowWholeSceneDominantShadows=False
bUseConservativeShadowBounds=False

Voilà au moins maintenant c'est jouable et je ne vois pas de différence graphiquement.

@++ David.