Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Star Wars: Battle Pods (Namco System ES3)

sky2310

Messages recommandés

Can't launch Star Wars Battle Pod in Teknoparrot:

Faulting application name: RSLauncher.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5476de4e
Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.40219.325, time stamp: 0x4df2bcac
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000003bfbf
Faulting process id: 0x6018
Faulting application start time: 0x01d63f8798c65034
Faulting application path: D:\TeknoParrot\sw\Launcher\RSLauncher.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR100.dll
Report Id: e8440e2c-8893-49bf-80c8-11ef314c548a
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Still unable to make this game work, it's driving me crazy !!

When I launch it with teknoparrot UI, a small RSLauncher window appears in the upper left of my screen (see attached) for a couple of seconds then it crashes...

I tried to launch RSLauncher.exe directly but then I ended up on a black screen with some red error messages (I/O, projector, etc.)  along with a loud alarm signal !! :D

Seems to be such a cool game, I really don't understand what's wrong with my desktop...

Sans titre.png

Le 11/06/2020 à 19:29, Dutchman2000 a dit :

Yes, that is what I get too, check Event Viewer for the error about RSLauncher and see if it is the same as mine. 

RSLauncher keeps crashing.

Faulty module name : MSVCR100.dll

Note that this dll was not missing on my system.

Anyway I've uninstalled all my visual C++ packages then reinstalled the all-in-one package to make this as clean as possible but the problem's not solved...very annoying ! :-/

6 hours ago, Tremolux said:

RSLauncher keeps crashing.

Faulty module name : MSVCR100.dll

Note that this dll was not missing on my system.

Anyway I've uninstalled all my visual C++ packages then reinstalled the all-in-one package to make this as clean as possible but the problem's not solved...very annoying ! :-/

yep, it’s not missing on my system either.  I just did a complete format and reinstall of windows 10, a fresh install of all of the visual c++ libraries and it did not solve the problem. There are no other programs installed right now. I think it might be related to the hardware in our computers. 

42 minutes ago, Dutchman2000 said:

yep, it’s not missing on my system either.  I just did a complete format and reinstall of windows 10, a fresh install of all of the visual c++ libraries and it did not solve the problem. There are no other programs installed right now. I think it might be related to the hardware in our computers. 

You can always try windows compatibility modes to see if it will run by making some changes. Run for example as windows 8.

il y a une heure, Dutchman2000 a dit :

Yes I came to that conclusion too...it works (really slowly) on my 8 years old+ desktop, I may find a used GPU and see what happens :D

3 hours ago, Tremolux said:

Yes I came to that conclusion too...it works (really slowly) on my 8 years old+ desktop, I may find a used GPU and see what happens :D

It works fine on my older gaming computer that I did the same setup with.  It just doesn’t work on the new one. 

I found that when free play is checked the game does not load. When it’s unchecked it loads but you can only play if you add the coin function provided earlier in this thread. What’s strange is that it was working perfectly for weeks then stopped. If anyone knows how to correct  the free play issue let me know. 

Hi, I have two little problems: 1. I have little micro stuttering. Can I tweak the graphics somehow?   2. In the endor level there a two scenes, where you should use the right throttle speed. I think I configured it right, but whatever I do, I always miss.. Is this an error with the emulation or with my throttle?

Modifié par Scripper

Am 30.6.2020 um 07:55 schrieb Alien2334:

I found that when free play is checked the game does not load. When it’s unchecked it loads but you can only play if you add the coin function provided earlier in this thread. What’s strange is that it was working perfectly for weeks then stopped. If anyone knows how to correct  the free play issue let me know. 

Yes, it is very strange indeed. I have a desktop pc and laptop. On the desktop it runs with FreePlay on, copied over to my laptop, it won't. Don't understand, how a "coin setting", that worked on the one pc, causes a crash on the other one.. With freeplay of, it works like a charm on the laptop..

Modifié par Scripper

En 5/7/2020 a las 15:32, Scripper dijo:

Did anybody noticed, that there is a new "Flat" Edition out there with a new level on TAKODANA?  http://www.starwarsbattlepod.com/info/338

Hello @Scripper this version exist sine 2016 or 2017 and this would be perfect except for one reason, I think there is no dump of this version at the moment.

Modifié par Keroro

vor einer Stunde schrieb Keroro:

Hello @Scripper this version exist sine 2017 or 2017 and this would be perfect except for one reason, I think there is no dump of this version at the moment.

Oh, okay. After I read through this topic, I noticed, that someone mentioned, there might be a dump, but it is still private?! Can't believe this..

Modifié par Scripper

On 6/28/2020 at 10:08 AM, Dutchman2000 said:

No change.  Still gets the error.  Game is unplayable. 

I would dump whatever you have and start over then.

Seriously.. I don't know anyone that this hasn't worked for.

Something is definitely wrong in there. :( 

2 hours ago, ferrin said:

I would dump whatever you have and start over then.

Seriously.. I don't know anyone that this hasn't worked for.

Something is definitely wrong in there. :( 

Fresh install of Windows 10 has the same issue.  

On 7/5/2020 at 2:30 AM, Scripper said:

Yes, it is very strange indeed. I have a desktop pc and laptop. On the desktop it runs with FreePlay on, copied over to my laptop, it won't. Don't understand, how a "coin setting", that worked on the one pc, causes a crash on the other one.. With freeplay of, it works like a charm on the laptop..

I am having the same issue.  In free play mode it crashes.  I get it to work on my dell desktop with out a problem but not on my HP desktop.   I reinstalled and tried and it still does it.  I swapped out the video card between the two computers and no change so it cant be a video card issue.  I dont know if has to do with other hardware on the HP that might be causing it?  My next move is to go into the BIOS and start disabling what hardware I can and see if anything changes.  Such a bizarre issue.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb pinballmatt:

I am having the same issue.  In free play mode it crashes.  I get it to work on my dell desktop with out a problem but not on my HP desktop.   I reinstalled and tried and it still does it.  I swapped out the video card between the two computers and no change so it cant be a video card issue.  I dont know if has to do with other hardware on the HP that might be causing it?  My next move is to go into the BIOS and start disabling what hardware I can and see if anything changes.  Such a bizarre issue.

No, it isn't. It's only a strange behavior of the emulation. Have a workaround: Go to the service menu (add buttons to enter in control settings) and change the coin settings to "freeplay"..

Modifié par Scripper

4 hours ago, Scripper said:

No, it isn't. It's only a strange behavior of the emulation. Have a workaround: Go to the service menu (add buttons to enter in control settings) and change the coin settings to "freeplay"..

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.  I have already tried that.  It turns out that the service menu does not come up on this machine either.  It does on the Dell desktop that the game works on.  When I try to enter it on the HP, the screen just goes black and stays that way until I hit the button again or escape out of the emulator,  

Le 11/06/2020 à 13:50, Tremolux a dit :

Toujours incapable de faire fonctionner ce jeu, ça me rend fou !!

Lorsque je le lance avec teknoparrot UI, une petite fenêtre RSLauncher apparaît dans le coin supérieur gauche de mon écran (voir ci-joint) pendant quelques secondes puis il se bloque ...

J'ai essayé de lancer RSLauncher.exe directement mais je me suis retrouvé sur un écran noir avec des messages d'erreur rouges (E / S, projecteur, etc.) avec un signal d'alarme fort !! :RÉ

Semble ĂŞtre un jeu tellement cool, je ne comprends vraiment pas ce qui ne va pas avec mon bureau ...

Sans titre.png

J'ai le même problème as tu trouver une solution ???

J'ai la mĂŞme chose retour sur le bureau sans message d'erreur

si je prend l'autre exe le jeu se lance mais sans son

Bonsoir,

Je poste pour la première ici et donc je remercie tout le monde pour l'aide et tout le travail effectué.
J'explique mon problème, chez moi, le jeu fonctionne très bien en plein écran et le fix du dôme.
Sauf que quand j'applique le patch : Star Wars Battle Pod Fix Fullscreen v2
Le jeu se lance sur mon deuxième écran et impossible de lui dire de se mettre sur mon écran principal.
Est ce qu'il y a un fichier que je peux modifier pour rétablir ce problème.

Merci.

Modifié par Roni06

Bonjour à tous, après avoir lu toutes les pages et essayer tous les fullscreen patch de disponible sur la première page...aucun ne fonctionne. J'ai un monitor Dell 2007FP 20 pouces en résolution 4\3 max 1600x1200 est-ce qu'il y aurait un quelqu'un d'entre-vous qui saurait comment régler ce problème? J'ai le flat screen mais au 2/3 de l'écran. J'ai essayer de changer directement la résolution dans le Unreal engine 3 avec 1600x 1200 read only, y a rien à faire et jusqu'à maintenant aucune patch fullscreen arrive a changer quoi que ce soit,,,, 

Hi everybody I have a serious problem not being able to get fullscreen on my dell Dell 2007FP 20 inches 4\3 max 1600x1200, even modified in the unreal engine and nothing is changind even after checking read only in the file. Maybe someone would know of another alternative or another fullscreen patch that is better and not shown on the first page

Merci èa tous pour votre aide / Thanks everybody for your help

• 5 semaines après...