Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Star Wars: Battle Pods (Namco System ES3)

sky2310

Messages recommandés

!!! WARNING !!! READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY SINCE THEY HAVE CHANGED!!!

Finally Domefix V5 is ready with 3 improvements over v2!

FixDomeSW-v5.7z

#1. Free Play is not warped anymore and fits on screen

unknown.png

#2. The score on the top left of the screen is not warped anymore

#3. The points during gameplay are not curved anymore (see QUICK KILL and GREAT below)

unknown.png

Without v5 for reference, "Free Play" is warped and does not fit on screen

1fix.gif

Without v5 for reference, "Score" is warped

2019-12-13_3.png

Modifié par ducon2016

• Team

Merci Ducon pour le patch STAR WARS qui vire tous les effets de la VR, t'es un BOSS ! :very-good:

Modifié par WildWolf

Awesome work on this guys :very-good:

Is there a proper resolution patch out that there to use with Jconfig and not Teknoparrot that upscales the game to 2k or 4k does anyone know?

I've tried all the HD patches on the 1st page and even though they say 2K and 4K resolutions they just set your desktop resolution to 1080p to make the game full-screen :(

Would really love to see what this game looked like in a higher resolution than 1080p :)

Modifié par POOTERMAN

On 12/12/2019 at 8:38 PM, emulor said:

For those who have a weak PC and want to downgrade graphs, processing and rendering quality to make playable, follow this, and play with options until you have best result:

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/pc-hardware/218515-unreal-engine-3-fps-increase.html

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Engine:Unreal_Engine_3

Edit Games\UnrealEngine3\SWArcGame\Config\SWArcSystemSettings.ini  and make the file read-only after change, test for your best options.

Thanks to all.

@POOTERMAN Use tweaks from fist link, you can change everything from game graphics quality to low or increase quality

6 hours ago, emulor said:

@POOTERMAN Use tweaks from fist link, you can change everything from game graphics quality to low or increase quality

Thanks for the reply but can't see anything in that .ini file to change the in-game resolution from 1080p.

As I said in my original post I've tried all the HD patches listed on the front page and none of them increased the in-game resolution, they only forced my PC's desktop resolution to 1920x1080p to make the game appear fullscreen :(

I just wanted to see if it was possible to run the game in 2560x1440p, if anyone knows how?

Modifié par POOTERMAN

En 28/12/2019 a las 17:15, ducon2016 dijo:

Oh wow :D I think I did not initialize the Roll of the rotator matrix.

Try that: FixDomeSW-v5.7z

Still free play and some.words like "Great" are not correct.

Anyway, thanks

EDIT: took bad original files. Now works FINE!! Many very thanks

Modifié par Gwyllion
Sorry

I'm trying to run this game on a 2560x1440P monitor and I've applied the patches from the front page.  They seem to work appropriately in that they run the game full screen (albeit at 1080P) and the dome effect is fixed, but is there a way to have the display resolution revert back to 2560x1440p when I exit the game?  The patches seem to leave the resolution at 1920x1080p when I exit the game, and I'd like to have it automatically restore the resolution if that is possible.

Il y a 2 heures, PixelJunkie a dit :

I'm trying to run this game on a 2560x1440P monitor and I've applied the patches from the front page.  They seem to work appropriately in that they run the game full screen (albeit at 1080P) and the dome effect is fixed, but is there a way to have the display resolution revert back to 2560x1440p when I exit the game?  The patches seem to leave the resolution at 1920x1080p when I exit the game, and I'd like to have it automatically restore the resolution if that is possible.

C'est moi qui ai fait les patchs fullscreen, je peux te faire un patch personnalisé.

Dit moi seulement si tu es sur win10 ou win7

Modifié par Trymado

il y a 6 minutes, Trymado a dit :

C'est moi qui ai fait les patchs fullscreen, je peux te faire un patch personnalisé.

Dit moi seulement si tu es sur win10 ou win7

Bonsoir Trymado,

Est-ce que tu pourrais me faire un patch personnalisé fullscreen en 1920 x 1080p pour JConFigSW ? Car j'ai testé tous les patchs que tu as crées pour TeknoParrot sans résutltat, ça ne fonctionne pas, je suis sur Windows 10.

Je te remercie par avance.

7 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

Thanks for the reply but can't see anything in that .ini file to change the in-game resolution from 1080p.

As I said in my original post I've tried all the HD patches listed on the front page and none of them increased the in-game resolution, they only forced my PC's desktop resolution to 1920x1080p to make the game appear fullscreen :(

I just wanted to see if it was possible to run the game in 2560x1440p, if anyone knows how?

Would love to know this too

8 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

If you change \Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\SWArcGame\Config\SWArcSystemSettings.ini

ResX=2560   and    ResY=1440   for your resolution that not change?

Modifié par emulor

il y a une heure, Daytona91 a dit :

Bonsoir Trymado,

Est-ce que tu pourrais me faire un patch personnalisé fullscreen en 1920 x 1080p pour JConFigSW ? Car j'ai testé tous les patchs que tu as crées pour TeknoParrot sans résutltat, ça ne fonctionne pas, je suis sur Windows 10.

Je te remercie par avance.

Ya un soucis que je comprend pas sur Jconfig mais essaye ca, appuie sur f8 pour activer le fullscreen et encore f8 pour desactiver.

Si ca fonctionne pas jpeux pas allez plus loin 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11aI1EkhTy8MZBC2nvdpLrsT1BwfKY53F/view?usp=sharing

il y a 50 minutes, PixelJunkie a dit :

Oh wow, thanks!  I’m using Win 10.

This file do not work ? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4junI1mYlgxwYOL5TIjCl9wmNpx71xe/view?usp=sharing

Modifié par Trymado

1 hour ago, emulor said:

If you change \Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\SWArcGame\Config\SWArcSystemSettings.ini

ResX=2560   and    ResY=1440   for your resolution that not change?

Not for me. Always displays 1920x1080p even after changing the ini.

Il y a 1 heure, Trymado a dit :

Ya un soucis que je comprend pas sur Jconfig mais essaye ca, appuie sur f8 pour activer le fullscreen et encore f8 pour desactiver.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11aI1EkhTy8MZBC2nvdpLrsT1BwfKY53F/view?usp=sharing

This file do not work ? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4junI1mYlgxwYOL5TIjCl9wmNpx71xe/view?usp=sharing

Malheureusement le fullscreen avec f8 ne fonctionne pas, par contre en masquant la barre de tâche ça à l'air de marcher.

Merci

il y a 31 minutes, Daytona91 a dit :

Malheureusement le fullscreen avec f8 ne fonctionne pas, par contre en masquant la barre de tâche ça à l'air de marcher.

Merci

C'est la que c'est bizarre, mon patch 1080p fullscreen masque la barre de tache si il detecte la fenetre de star war et la reactive quand la fenetre disparait donc ca devrait fonctionner.

4 hours ago, Trymado said:

I tried the test.exe file that you provided and while it changes the resolution from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080 when the game launches and hides the task bar, it does not change it back to 2560x1440 when the emulator is terminated.  It leaves it at 1920x1080 when it's finished.  It does return the taskbar to the screen.

Il y a 8 heures, Trymado a dit :

C'est la que c'est bizarre, mon patch 1080p fullscreen masque la barre de tache si il detecte la fenetre de star war et la reactive quand la fenetre disparait donc ca devrait fonctionner.

Avec ton patch Fullscreen v1.1 ça fonctionne par contre avec tes patchs 1080p v5 v6 placés dans le dossier du jeu star war ou dans le dossier Launcher ça ne marche pas, j'ai ce genre de message. Par rapport à ton patch fullscreen v1.1 c'est pour le 1080p ?

Message Erreur Patch 1080p v5 v6.jpg

il y a une heure, Daytona91 a dit :

Avec ton patch Fullscreen v1.1 ça fonctionne par contre avec tes patchs 1080p v5 v6 placés dans le dossier du jeu star war ou dans le dossier Launcher ça ne marche pas, j'ai ce genre de message. Par rapport à ton patch fullscreen v1.1 c'est pour le 1080p ?

Pour le automatique faut placer le patch dans le dossier de teknoparrot c'est bien ce qui a été fait ?

Modifié par Trymado

Il y a 8 heures, PixelJunkie a dit :

I tried the test.exe file that you provided and while it changes the resolution from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080 when the game launches and hides the task bar, it does not change it back to 2560x1440 when the emulator is terminated.  It leaves it at 1920x1080 when it's finished.  It does return the taskbar to the screen.

Please try this Copy the 2 files you want and launch the .exe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YagbtRPURZattpZ0IUCNVx4p5pEBjxK6/view?usp=sharing

Il y a 2 heures, Trymado a dit :

Pour le automatique faut placer le patch dans le dossier de teknoparrot c'est bien ce qui a été fait ?

Non car en fait je n'utilise pas TeknoParrot  parce que dans son controller setup il manque 2 directions pour le stick analogique contrairement à JConFigSW qui possède les 4 directions plus la commande de frein c'est beaucoup mieux pour la jouabilité.

Je fonctionne uniquement avec le jeu et JConFigSW placé dans le dossier launcher du jeu. Je pense qu'il faudrait un patch spécifique pour que ça marche en automatique avec JConFigSW. 

Modifié par Daytona91

il y a 17 minutes, Daytona91 a dit :

Non car en fait je n'utilise pas TeknoParrot  parce que dans son controller setup il manque 2 directions pour le stick analogique contrairement à JConFigSW qui possède les 4 directions plus la commande de frein c'est beaucoup mieux pour la jouabilité.

Je fonctionne uniquement avec le jeu et JConFigSW placé dans le dossier launcher du jeu. Je pense qu'il faudrait un patch spécifique pour que ça marche en automatique avec JConFigSW. 

Le automatic est uniquement pour TP, si tu utilise le jconfig c'est le manuel qu'il faut mais il semble ne pas fonctionner avec jconfig

Il y a 3 heures, Trymado a dit :

Le automatic est uniquement pour TP, si tu utilise le jconfig c'est le manuel qu'il faut mais il semble ne pas fonctionner avec jconfig

Effectivement ça fonctionne pas complètement, le patch exécute bien le fullscreen en masquant la barre de tâche mais sans la réactiver.

8 hours ago, Trymado said:

Please try this Copy the 2 files you want and launch the .exe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YagbtRPURZattpZ0IUCNVx4p5pEBjxK6/view?usp=sharing

I downloaded the file and launched the .exe.  Then I executed the game via TP.  No change in behavior.  It remained at 1920x1080 when I exited.  Does the autohotkey script (second file) need to be in a particular directory?

I did come up with a workaround for me at least, but am still willing to do further testing with you if it helps.  The workaround I found was to use this little utility called Reso. I used this program to generate the resolution I wanted to switch to (in my case 2560x1440), and generated a shortcut to a .bat file that contained one line... echo off (so it does nothing) [Reso requires you to specify an app you want to run at the specific resolution, but in my case I just wanted the resolution to revert, so I pointed it to something that does nothing.  In my arcade, I use Launchbox, so it execute your full screen patch (auto mode), and I can add an additional step in launchbox to run this resolution change shortcut when TP exits back to launchbox.  It then switches the desktop resolution back to 2560x1440.  It works for me, but if I can help make your patch basically do the same thing, happy to keep testing.   

Il y a 1 heure, PixelJunkie a dit :

I downloaded the file and launched the .exe.  Then I executed the game via TP.  No change in behavior.  It remained at 1920x1080 when I exited.  Does the autohotkey script (second file) need to be in a particular directory?

I did come up with a workaround for me at least, but am still willing to do further testing with you if it helps.  The workaround I found was to use this little utility called Reso. I used this program to generate the resolution I wanted to switch to (in my case 2560x1440), and generated a shortcut to a .bat file that contained one line... echo off (so it does nothing) [Reso requires you to specify an app you want to run at the specific resolution, but in my case I just wanted the resolution to revert, so I pointed it to something that does nothing.  In my arcade, I use Launchbox, so it execute your full screen patch (auto mode), and I can add an additional step in launchbox to run this resolution change shortcut when TP exits back to launchbox.  It then switches the desktop resolution back to 2560x1440.  It works for me, but if I can help make your patch basically do the same thing, happy to keep testing.   

nircmd.exe is a little utility which switches your resolution.

For you the bat command is nircmd.exe setdisplay 2560 1440 32

I integrated this command in the script so normally it should have worked

Bonne Annee 2020!

Pour ceux qui veulent une solution simple sans truc additionels pour le plein ecran changez SWArcGame-Win64-Shipping.exe a l'offset 0x9DE4BA, changez 0x74 en 0xEB :D

Ca semble egalement suivre la resolution de votre bureau, donc ca simplifie les changements de resolutions. J'ai teste quelques resolutions differentes et tout a marche pour moi. Je ne garanti pas que ca marche pour tout le monde, mais ca vaut le coup d'essayer.

Modifié par ducon2016