Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Tekken 7 + Fated Retribution + R2 (Namco System ES3)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Invité R.R.Z.
1 hour ago, Keroro said:

Local Versus for Tekken 7 FR its imposible like SFV, right?

tekken.png

Well there’s videos in this page that shows it’s possible for both versions and mamefan2018 in page 752 of tp thread explained how to do this I haven’t tried it because I don’t want to revert each time the changes but you can try if you like

Modifié par R.R.Z.

• 2 semaines après...
On 6/12/2020 at 2:57 AM, MartiB said:

Please explain how to change 192.168.136.xxx range. Thanks!

Not 192.168.136.xxx  , correct is 192.168.138.xxx

You need to configure a separate router for the game with DHCP enable for the 192.168.138.xxx range , both computers connect to the router and receive an IP address in this range.

Only a couple of posts before your question the complete settings are already explained.

For Tekken 7 Local VS ( LAN PLAY ):

Set your local router adress to 192.168.138.254 and set the DHCP server address range on your router to 192.168.138.1 - 192 .168.138.253 / 24 = Subnet mask 255.255.255.0

Save settings and restart your router (Yes restart, it so your PCs will get IP addresses in the new 192.168.138.x range) this part is automatic and don't need to be changed anywhere.

Setting up a router has nothing to do with the game settings, if you are not sure how to setup your router do a simple Google search for how to setup DHCP and IP range on the model of the router you have.

Hi all. 

I'm buying a new laptop soon, with the main purpose of emulating Tekken 7 and Tekken 7 FR. Would any of the following laptops below be powerful enough for a full emulation of these games at a locked 60fps? I've listed the laptops in order of weakest to strongest, cheapest to most expensive. Please let me know, as I'm basing my purchase of the machine on whether it is DEFINITELY strong enough to emulate Tekken 7 and Tekken 7 FR at a locked 60fps.

Thank you!

Machine 1: AMD Ryzen 5-3550H CPU, AMD Radeon RX 5300 GPU, 8GB DDR4 memory.

Machine 2: AMD Ryzen 5-3550H CPU, Geforce GTX 1650 CPU, 8GB DDR4 memory.

Machine 3: AMD Ryzen 5-4600H CPU, Geforce GTX 1650TI GPU, 8GB DDR4 memory.

Thank you all again for your help.

Modifié par DiegoA

22 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

you don't have Nesica2 games marquee ? :gene:
get it and release it too.
Nesica2 is coming :P

Nice video I already saw it on YouTube what about blazblue central fiction update(2017)of nesica2?

Modifié par R.R.Z.

2 hours ago, Siggy12 said:

Thank You for this!!!

is there a source for get also some other flyer ?

I don't print it but I like collect them :) 

you're welcome!!!

to answer your question...  yes and no, more no than yes actually.... remember, google and photoshop are our best friends.

6 ore fa, dex77 ha scritto:

you're welcome!!!

to answer your question...  yes and no, more no than yes actually.... remember, google and photoshop are our best friends.

Thank you for the reply..

unfortunately I'm not able to use photoshop like a PRO :)

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
Invité Jayinem

I asked the same thing for Street Fighter V, I'm collecting PC fighting games because I have an arcade stick. 

Is it better to have Tekken 7 PC or Tekken 7 arcade? 

Invité tommiegunz
6 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

I asked the same thing for Street Fighter V, I'm collecting PC fighting games because I have an arcade stick. 

Is it better to have Tekken 7 PC or Tekken 7 arcade? 

Arcade have all the dlc characters costumes and two players mode

Invité Jayinem

I've downloaded the mediafire link on the first page twice now and used jconfig but when I start the game I get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) Click OK to close the application. 

Invité Jayinem

(sorry for  multiple posts) I'm pretty sure the reason I'm getting the error is in the first post it is Tekken 7 regular not Fated Retribution. So I can't find FR to download. 

Eh screw it Nitroblog has Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition. Only bad thing is it takes a lot more hard drive space. 

Modifié par Jayinem

Invité tommiegunz
11 hours ago, Jayinem said:

(sorry for  multiple posts) I'm pretty sure the reason I'm getting the error is in the first post it is Tekken 7 regular not Fated Retribution. So I can't find FR to download. 

Eh screw it Nitroblog has Tekken 7 Ultimate Edition. Only bad thing is it takes a lot more hard drive space. 

Download from virus man site click on the link at the bottom of one of his post in here and it will take you to his page his games are already setup to run unless you missing drivers it should be ok 

• 2 semaines après...
On 10/11/2019 at 2:17 AM, sky2310 said:

Many thanks for sharing!!

For people needing some help downloading.

1) Download Megadownloader from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B37woeVEhEoHWkUwWGNmR291Wm8/view

2) Extract the folder and run the application, accept terms and leave user login details to default unchanged and click SAVE

3) Click Add Link and copy & paste the above link and click the Play/Start button and the download will begin

You can minimise the software and it will still download in the background, I get about 20mb/s so it took around 10 mins to download.

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the file exists.

so i start the arcade version of  Fated Retribution   i play on Tkpt

starts out at over 200 fps , then i get to akuma i may play the first round but then frame drops to 47fps ??

Modifié par trouby

Il 11/6/2020 Alle 11:52, Bootleg ha scritto:

i cant seem to get Tekken 7 Vanilla to boot is that jconfig or rh?

excuse me but my version..the FATED RETRIBUTION works perfectly--only a matter..sometimes..too often it crashes at the initialing screen and return to desktopo..why?

Hello Guys,

Thank you for the game, it works just fine.

Downloaded from here :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7pe3n1jrpb4g0wq/Tekken7.7z/file

Will there ever be a solution for local multiplayer on the same PC ?

Thank you

Modifié par Biomecanoid

On 7/6/2020 at 2:29 AM, DiegoA said:

Hi all. 

I'm buying a new laptop soon, with the main purpose of emulating Tekken 7 and Tekken 7 FR. Would any of the following laptops below be powerful enough for a full emulation of these games at a locked 60fps? I've listed the laptops in order of weakest to strongest, cheapest to most expensive. Please let me know, as I'm basing my purchase of the machine on whether it is DEFINITELY strong enough to emulate Tekken 7 and Tekken 7 FR at a locked 60fps.

Thank you!

Machine 1: AMD Ryzen 5-3550H CPU, AMD Radeon RX 5300 GPU, 8GB DDR4 memory.

Machine 2: AMD Ryzen 5-3550H CPU, Geforce GTX 1650 CPU, 8GB DDR4 memory.

Machine 3: AMD Ryzen 5-4600H CPU, Geforce GTX 1650TI GPU, 8GB DDR4 memory.

Thank you all again for your help.

@DiegoA I have the same laptop as "Machine 2" and the game runs flawlessly at 60 FPS. No FPS drops or any kind of graphical glitches whatsoever. I feel it even runs better than the Original PC version as there are not a lot of Graphical settings that you can mess around with and it's very light on storage too.