Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Tekken 7 + Fated Retribution + R2 (Namco System ES3)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, ViRuS-MaN said:
TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.7z = https://uptobox.com/y3rtk4gxhmk
this exe

thnx bro ... and it is really nice to see all the good work u have done on ur site over the years ... it's shaping up to be the ultimate place to get arcade games/roms etc..

it would be great if u have future plans on adding hyperspin and launchbox media :)

The game runs perfectly fine via teknoparrot but is there a way to change the number of rounds? There are 2 rounds but I want to change to at least 4 or 5 rounds. I tried the book keeping mode/test mode but there is no option to change rounds. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, elecplay said:

Does anyone have a mirror link to download Tekken 7 Fated Retribution (not Round 2) that works on Teknoparrot? The link provided in the thread only contains a single uptobox link that requires a premium account to access the file. Much appreciated!

you can find it on virus-man site .. check the dumps thread here.

19 hours ago, elecplay said:

Edit: special thanks to Virus-Man for T7 Fated Retribution

Does anyone  know how to change the language/region in Tekken 7 Fated Retribution from French to Japanese/English? I acquired the game from virus-man.  

you are using tp right?

for T7 FR u have the option in game settings ... change language  to "us" for English and "jp" for Japanese

2 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

you are using tp right?

for T7 FR u have the option in game settings ... change language  to "us" for English and "jp" for Japanese

Appreciate the response, but the Test menu and text are still in French. The Game Settings language is set to us by default and I've changed it to jp but it still has French text. Any other suggestions would be great.

11 minutes ago, elecplay said:

Appreciate the response, but the Test menu and text are still in French. The Game Settings language is set to us by default and I've changed it to jp but it still has French text. Any other suggestions would be great.

hmm weird ... but try change it manually inside tekkengame\content\config\tekken.ini and tekkengame\content\system.ini

4 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

hmm weird ... but try change it manually inside tekkengame\content\config\tekken.ini and tekkengame\content\system.ini

Thanks I'll give it a try. Do you know if the number of rounds in a fight can be changed? It's two rounds per fight but I was wondering if it can be changed to 3 or 4?

45 minutes ago, elecplay said:

Thanks I'll give it a try. Do you know if the number of rounds in a fight can be changed? It's two rounds per fight but I was wondering if it can be changed to 3 or 4?

I don't think so ... it's not an option in the test menu .. so I don't think we can change it in the arcade version .

Il 6/6/2021 at 13:17, dreamerchen ha scritto:

Hi all,I made a torrent (tekken7 R2),Enjoy.

Tekken7Round2.torrent

Thank You but unfortunately it doesnt have any nodes today.

Please can someone tell me where I can download Teeken 7 Round 2 and the Update Tekken7R2_2020_10_29  ?

Thank You for your help.

• 4 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
Invité A FRIEND
4 hours ago, ArcSys101 said:

Is this 4.02 now available? 

Is 4.02 the latest ver?

Thanks

Modifié par A FRIEND

Invité R.R.Z.

50 characters awesome!(no negan?

I always choose him on the console🙂)

looking forward for this update but the console has

the same gameplay/graphics+1 extra character

Modifié par R.R.Z.

12 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

50 characters awesome!(no negan?

I always choose him on the console🙂)

looking forward for this update but the console has

the same gameplay/graphics+1 extra character

Arcade version have not negan,it's only use for console version.

Invité A FRIEND
3 hours ago, toyxf said:

Arcade version have not negan,it's only use for console version.

Do u know if ver 4.02 is the latest?

Thanks 

• 1 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...

This was explained to me by a cracking guy (you know who you are 🙂) I havent personally tested but these were the details. For linking get a cheap router Dlink or similar, routers have a settings option, normally accessed from the web browser and typing in the DHCP address (normally its 192.168.0.1 or similar), once inside the configuration you need to setup the LAN address range correctly, the DHCP router IP should be 192.168.138.254 and the IPs the router can assign should be 192.168.138.11 to 192.168.138.20 (aka the cabinet range), so for example once set the first allocated IP to a PC should be 192.168.138.11 and the next .12 and so on. You also in test mode, need to keep them on the same group, but one needs to be Red, the other needs to be Blue - once that is done you can play in link mode.

• 1 mois après...
On 6/26/2022 at 1:22 PM, ArcSys101 said:

Does this Tekken 7 round 2 can be plug in a original es3 hardware?

The dumped files will work on real hardware but you have to get the unmodified files. The ones online have the .exe modified for TP and JC. You’ll end up getting a system error. The files are out there, you just have to look for them.

B59F719A-3D0A-4CBE-A2FF-7BFDC73285D2.jpeg

BD89459A-D4B1-43D9-9BAE-0B5398E68C5A.jpeg

AFD9EBCD-4C0A-421A-A17C-307788547C1C.jpeg

Modifié par Franco23444

Il y a 10 heures, Franco23444 a dit :

The dumped files will work on real hardware but you have to get the unmodified files. The ones online have the .exe modified for TP and JC. You’ll end up getting a system error. The files are out there, you just have to look for them.

TP doesn't need modified exe, only jc modifies the exe.

On 8/15/2022 at 3:11 AM, HmmCheese said:

TP doesn't need modified exe, only jc modifies the exe.

I have tried the TP files and they didn’t work, they gave a “system error” notification. Not sure why though. Other than that, the dumped files I got run fine, LAN also works. Tried it last night thanks to a friend. :)

edit: turns out system error was a dongle related error. I do have an original TER usb dongle and when I tested the TP files again, it booted just fine. I guess the other .exe files I got have the dongle protection removed.

4C159F35-FB32-46D8-B3DE-215FAF193B43.jpeg

FD0E94EE-B3FD-4D97-98E9-2C8B7B2643D1.jpeg

C03DC9CB-1D2F-4C9F-91F6-6480F5602F9A.jpeg

71F8738E-1E3C-4D10-99F0-3AFBF6173357.jpeg

594491FB-0C5D-48EA-92B4-0A7DB82A763B.jpeg

1BB87646-70BD-4A0E-8689-CE51363D5C86.jpeg

79F860B3-D065-4D13-8202-CC391C95DC16.jpeg

Modifié par Franco23444

14 hours ago, Franco23444 said:

I have tried the TP files and they didn’t work, they gave a “system error” notification. Not sure why though. Other than that, the dumped files I got run fine, LAN also works. Tried it last night thanks to a friend. :)

4C159F35-FB32-46D8-B3DE-215FAF193B43.jpeg

FD0E94EE-B3FD-4D97-98E9-2C8B7B2643D1.jpeg

C03DC9CB-1D2F-4C9F-91F6-6480F5602F9A.jpeg

71F8738E-1E3C-4D10-99F0-3AFBF6173357.jpeg

594491FB-0C5D-48EA-92B4-0A7DB82A763B.jpeg

1BB87646-70BD-4A0E-8689-CE51363D5C86.jpeg

79F860B3-D065-4D13-8202-CC391C95DC16.jpeg

Hi mate did you follow setup information I posted for LAN that was explained to me by a very knowledgeable person 🙂

7 hours ago, fire10 said:

Hi mate did you follow setup information I posted for LAN that was explained to me by a very knowledgeable person 🙂

A friend that goes by the name “EYEDOL” helped me setup the router. It was a bit tricky as the netgear utility is pretty vague but I did get it working in the end. The info was basically the same as your instructions :)

I’ll update this post with a picture of how the network page is suppose to look from the test menu , haven’t seen any pictures of it and it would be extremely helpful.

Modifié par Franco23444

Ok, I took a picture of how the network setup should look like in the test menu. Tenpo router doesn’t matter as I have been told that it’s only used for the Japanese ALL.NET server.

for better pictures, go here:https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/recently-acquired-a-broken-es3-let’s-try-to-“rebuild”-it.22118/page-2

C5D5BF0E-89E0-44C8-9CC5-B054FE757A5F.jpeg

BD20AA15-A4E5-4A48-8A3C-7E55735E23BD.jpeg

Modifié par Franco23444

20 hours ago, Franco23444 said:

A friend that goes by the name “EYEDOL” helped me setup the router. It was a bit tricky as the netgear utility is pretty vague but I did get it working in the end. The info was basically the same as your instructions :)

I’ll update this post with a picture of how the network page is suppose to look from the test menu , haven’t seen any pictures of it and it would be extremely helpful.

Or it's you.i reply your post in arcprojects.nice to meet you.

• 3 semaines après...