Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Tekken 7 + Fated Retribution + R2 (Namco System ES3)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

I had problems getting it to launch but fixed it, but the game plays too fast? Jconfig. In the menus its normal, as soon as I get to gameplay it's way too fast. 

I even turned on vsync in Nvidia control panel it's still too fast. I always have problems with these games that I don't see anyone else have. :( 

Modifié par JustinCredible81

Would anyone know any solution to stopping it from playing too fast other than trying vsync in Nvidia control panel I played Tekken 7 regular and Fated Retribution Round 1 without this happening but Round 2 is way too fast only in game not in menus. 

I've been able to setup an ungodly amount of games PC games arcade PC or emulators/roms and didn't have this problem only this game too fast 

Default T7FR R2 looks like crap. However editing the DefaultGameUserSettings.ini does help. I tried these settings using Jconfig which improbev visual quality quite a bit

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
ResolutionSizeX=1920
ResolutionSizeY=1080
FullscreenMode=0
bUseVSync=True
Version=5

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=200
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3
sg.ShadowQuality=3
sg.PostProcessQuality=3
sg.TextureQuality=3
sg.EffectsQuality=3

1 hour ago, bestekar said:

Default T7FR R2 looks like crap. However editing the DefaultGameUserSettings.ini does help. I tried these settings using Jconfig which improbev visual quality quite a bit

ResolutionSizeX=1920
ResolutionSizeY=1080
FullscreenMode=0
bUseVSync=True
Version=5

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=200
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3
sg.ShadowQuality=3
sg.PostProcessQuality=3
sg.TextureQuality=3
sg.EffectsQuality=3

I'm glad you posted that I was able to fix the speed problem by removing the b in front of bUseVSync=True

Edit: this will tell you which versions have which characters, looks like there's 6 more total in Seasons 3 and 4 https://tekken.fandom.com/wiki/Tekken_7

I never know Noctis from Final Fantasy 15 was in Tekken 7. 

Notes:
B Boss Character
(*) DLC Characters who first appear in certain Season

New Characters

Returning Characters

2 hours ago, bestekar said:

ResolutionSizeX=1920
ResolutionSizeY=1080
FullscreenMode=0
bUseVSync=True
Version=5

[ScalabilityGroups]
sg.ResolutionQuality=200
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=3
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3
sg.ShadowQuality=3
sg.PostProcessQuality=3
sg.TextureQuality=3
sg.EffectsQuality=3

Outside of shadows, you can't remove any post-processing. It still looks like shit. Also, scaling above 100 does nothing to the internal resolution.

Invité R.R.Z.
7 minutes ago, chiragj81 said:

greetings

when i start game, the computer changes resolution to 720p

any solution for that?

Hi
Try changing the res with defaultgameusersettings.ini file

Good morning everyone, I would like to clear a doubt and I know that this is the right place. In this game the amount of challenges in local mode is little, if I'm not mistaken only five. Would it be possible to increase this to, say, ten? Is there a way to modify some file and make this change? I'm sorry if it's a silly question but I hope you understand, thank you in advance.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1623590854

Modifié par xtremebuga

6 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

Good morning everyone, I would like to clear a doubt and I know that this is the right place. In this game the amount of challenges in local mode is little, if I'm not mistaken only five. Would it be possible to increase this to, say, ten? Is there a way to modify some file and make this change? I'm sorry if it's a silly question but I hope you understand, thank you in advance.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1623590854

If you use JConfig, go to «...\TekkenGame\Content», open system.ini and change board settings:

mode=ONLINE
authtype="ONLINE"

Change number of VS CPU battles is not possible - this is story mode of this game, it cannot be changed.

Modifié par Solmer

En 25/7/2020 a las 11:35, Mrx dijo:

HI 

I was just working around with tekken data and it seems there is an option to play vs play local on same pc. Working on the same but need help from others as well or someone who is more genius than me can do this I believe.Capture.thumb.PNG.d13ec778fcff2c2d69f842387fe001fe.PNG

P1 and P2.PNG

algun avance ? por cierto cual es el metodo para jugar 2 plyers  por 2 pcs ? gracias 

• 3 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

I have a question, in-store battle.After the victory of one side, the other side as long as the choice of the second option to replace the characters after the war, choose a good figure into the game has been synchronized, I would like to ask someone how to solve it?

Modifié par C.Y

• 2 semaines après...
hace 7 horas, Ichiron47 dijo:

Yes it works.

I downloaded this file https://mega.nz/folder/xpZ0FQDY#m6a-uQ3Kbc4xgZz6BCEPhA from the Tekken 7 post and it does not work for me with Tp.

Any idea?

Modifié par gasabbath

On 7/24/2021 at 1:53 PM, gasabbath said:

I downloaded this file https://mega.nz/folder/xpZ0FQDY#m6a-uQ3Kbc4xgZz6BCEPhA from the Tekken 7 post and it does not work for me with Tp.

Any idea?

It's possible when you extracted the 7zip file, your Virus & Threat Protection found one of the files as a threat and deleted it. Gotta make sure to allow that file on your device. Both versions of Tekken 7 vanilla does work on TP.

hace 6 horas, Ichiron47 dijo:

It's possible when you extracted the 7zip file, your Virus & Threat Protection found one of the files as a threat and deleted it. Gotta make sure to allow that file on your device. Both versions of Tekken 7 vanilla does work on TP.

Thanks. I was able to fix it. My TP profile file was corrupted.

Modifié par gasabbath

On 9/2/2020 at 11:34 AM, Rex2573 said:

excuse me but my version..the FATED RETRIBUTION works perfectly--only a matter..sometimes..too often it crashes at the initialing screen and return to desktopo..why?

Did you find a solution for the crash? It baffles me that it's random

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Are there any other versions of Tekken 7 Vanilla that has been dumped? The two versions available here seems to be older than what I played back in 2015 during the NYC location test (July - October 2015). Asuka Kazama doesn't have her new DF+3 in the versions available, but the version I played on did.

• 3 semaines après...
En 7/7/2020 a las 18:51, dex77 dijo:

Who wants this?  ...T7FR AC kit ready to print for cabinets...

marquee hi-res 5k

1594161938-tekken7-fr-ac-marquee-1.jpg

move strips hi-res 15k, 10k, 4k

1594161946-05-tekkenscan04b.jpg

1594161941-05-tekkenscan04.jpg

1594161949-05-tekkenscan04c.jpg

Can you upload please? mediafire or mega  ;)

Edit: already done ;)

Edit 2: My.game in battle go too fast.. somebody know how to fix it ? I AM using TP.

Modifié par JoNB3x

il y a une heure, mamefan2018 a dit :

@ViRuS-MaN hey dude ... it would be great if u add a link to the original exe file for tekken FR R2 on your site ... to be used with TP since the full version u have already got Jconfig added.

in the section teknoparrot , i put the tekken fr r2 for teknoparrot

20 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

in the section teknoparrot , i put the tekken fr r2 for teknoparrot

hmm .. I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong place or what ... but I don't see it ... in the TP section I click tekken fr and I only see links to r2 version with jconfig added that i downloaded (one file and multi files)...

do you mean the E02 version? ... i thought this one doesn't work.

Il y a 3 heures, mamefan2018 a dit :

hmm .. I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong place or what ... but I don't see it ... in the TP section I click tekken fr and I only see links to r2 version with jconfig added that i downloaded (one file and multi files)...

do you mean the E02 version? ... i thought this one doesn't work.

TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.7z = https://uptobox.com/y3rtk4gxhmk
this exe