Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Tekken 7 + Fated Retribution + R2 (Namco System ES3)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Fulgore18:

So I'm one step further. 

See Pic attached... 

1st how to avoid those blue line on the left 

2nd how to change difficult level 

dav.jpg

3rd the video between the battle... Is that normal that the speed isn't constant? 

Found something interesting which let the window mode look better. The blue line is the small frame of every window. This is set in default to blue . Just go for window setting and set the window border to black. So why is the blue line only visible on the left side? Well this is because the game window which comes up while pressing alt+enter is not centerred correctly. I played around with the resolution but all other settings may look it more worse. I also change desktop back ground to white. Than you see that the window is shifted. Picture tomorrow cause I forgot to make a picture. So for today the best way is to place the Taskbar at the top. Set frame color to black. Than start game via jconfig in window mode. Alt + Tab change your control to desktop. Than easy enlarge the window to max size. Only bad thing is that the top window frame with the window description is visible all the time. 

Maybe someone is able to write script for positioning the full screen window in the middle of the native desktop resolution? 

Kind regards 

Modifié par Fulgore18

• 3 semaines après...
Invité R.R.Z.
On 2/28/2021 at 9:20 PM, Fulgore18 said:

Found something interesting which let the window mode look better. The blue line is the small frame of every window. This is set in default to blue . Just go for window setting and set the window border to black. So why is the blue line only visible on the left side? Well this is because the game window which comes up while pressing alt+enter is not centerred correctly. I played around with the resolution but all other settings may look it more worse. I also change desktop back ground to white. Than you see that the window is shifted. Picture tomorrow cause I forgot to make a picture. So for today the best way is to place the Taskbar at the top. Set frame color to black. Than start game via jconfig in window mode. Alt + Tab change your control to desktop. Than easy enlarge the window to max size. Only bad thing is that the top window frame with the window description is visible all the time. 

Maybe someone is able to write script for positioning the full screen window in the middle of the native desktop resolution? 

Kind regards 

I use tp for it and it works full screen and you can change the res(for both vanilla and fr versions)according to your screen res in defaultgameusersetings.ini i use 4k for it and it looks amazing!

On 28-2-2021 at 11:10 AM, Fulgore18 said:

So I'm one step further. 

See Pic attached... 

1st how to avoid those blue line on the left 

2nd how to change difficult level 

dav.jpg

3rd the video between the battle... Is that normal that the speed isn't constant? 

How to change the difficulty level ?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb electricsheep:

How to change the difficulty level ?

Nobody knows. That's why nothing is to find here regarding this topic. Nether SF4 and 5 nor Tekken 7 +... I also asked this a few guys here cause I always love the challange in Beat EM ups. At least Hard Mode. Les than hard ain't worth to play.. Just practicing. 

Maybe someday they ll know how to change difficult level. 

Cheers 

• 3 semaines après...
Le 13/04/2021 à 12:58, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Can someone upload a non torrrent of vanilla? ty 

VoilĂ  jeux en 3 parties :-) Tekken 7 Vanilla

part 1:https://uptobox.com/xvuzn727fw3i

part 2:https://uptobox.com/t3q7n5vs9sxt

part 3:https://uptobox.com/uawngdhckyfk

enjoy

Modifié par fou
rajout du nom de la version de tekken 7 Vanilla

• 3 semaines après...
Le 16/04/2021 à 15:02, arcade_power a dit :

Hi. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could upload and give me a link to the original (NON J-config) "TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe". I get an unsupportable executable error when launching Tekken 7 FR in TP. Many thanks in advance! :bravo:

same problem^^

• 1 mois après...

thanks spider is it playable ? or do i need the tekken 7fr because when i extracted the rar no exe was in there agains thanks spider and thank 1cc

Modifié par 7zxkv

Invité R.R.Z.
4 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

it's amazing how long they keep these games from us

Sometimes Years probably indeed very sad I wish 

it was different 

Modifié par R.R.Z.

• The sujet was locked
  • The sujet was unlocked
Invité R.R.Z.

For anyone who would want to change resolution I guess its the same with the ini file 

It exists here as well(dgus.ini)

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Invité tommiegunz
4 minutes ago, ryuzo7980 said:

Man, why not splitted archive :(

I don’t mind it being one full download just wish it was on google drive or something without a cap 

2 hours ago, Mounir said:

The game is playable on teknoparrot, There is a video on YouTube 

Just get it on Jconfig, its a lot faster and easier. Every game I can I run them with jconfig or All Loader RH, just more convenient and you can add bezels and up the resolution in most cases. Loads a lot faster too!

54 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

Could someone upload a working link for Tekken 7 Fated Retribution please and not the clickbait site link that doesnt work or not a premium link thanks in advance

You can use https://mega.nz/file/YK5xzaZB#So1IbI24ESQcqJGnQOiFe7WWTJG_Q773-vymphareps , don't need an account just download the mega upload manager and run it. I was able to download without any account.

1 hour ago, TheSaltTrader said:

You can use https://mega.nz/file/YK5xzaZB#So1IbI24ESQcqJGnQOiFe7WWTJG_Q773-vymphareps , don't need an account just download the mega upload manager and run it. I was able to download without any account.

Thank you but am looking for the non round 2 version, Tekken7 FR (Tekken7 Fated Retribution).