Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Tekken 7 + Fated Retribution + R2 (Namco System ES3)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Il 18/8/2020 Alle 18:23, tommiegunz ha scritto:

Download from virus man site click on the link at the bottom of one of his post in here and it will take you to his page his games are already setup to run unless you missing drivers it should be ok 

excuse me but exist a j configuration to play the VANILLA version?

Modifié par Rex2573

Il 4/9/2020 Alle 12:53, Biomecanoid ha scritto:

Hello Guys,

Thank you for the game, it works just fine.

Downloaded from here :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7pe3n1jrpb4g0wq/Tekken7.7z/file

Will there ever be a solution for local multiplayer on the same PC ?

Thank you

excuse the game does not  gives you  random problems  crashing during loading phase?

30 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Try this run tekken fr with tp and see if u have the same problem 

not--only with j conf i have this problem..  but i don't understand why if exist j conf..it  must give problems at the initialization

Modifié par Rex2573

3 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

not--only with j conf i have this problem..  but i don't understand why if exist j conf..it  must give problems at the initialization

You said that it used to work fine in the past what changed? did some files got deleted maybe by your anti virus?

5 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

You said that it used to work fine in the past what changed? did some files got deleted maybe by your anti virus?

it works perfectly also now..but i repeat my friend it give me random crashing problems only at initialization phase..sometimes it crashes during this phase..but if it exceeds this phase it works perfectly

4 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

it works perfectly also now..but i repeat my friend it give me random crashing problems only at initialization phase..sometimes it crashes during this phase..but if it exceeds this phase it works perfectly

Perfectly isn’t with random crashing my friend was it like that from the beginning or it used to work fine in the past?

1 minute ago, Rex2573 said:

no..first it worked perfectly also during initialization ... now i'm tryng in various ways..like 8  and 7 win compatiblity but nothing to do..it has that random crashes

Well then you can try everything from the beginning or leave it like this because if you pass this screen the game work fine afterwards as indicated by you i use tp for it and it works fine 

2 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Well then you can try everything from the beginning or leave it like this because if you pass this screen the game work fine afterwards as indicated by you i use tp for it and it works fine 

ok my friend thanks a lot

10 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

ok my friend thanks a lot

Np my friend sometimes and I know you like jconfig think about using tp also there’s a lot of great games you’ll miss if you don’t give it a try

Modifié par R.R.Z.

2 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Np my friend sometimes and I know you like jconfig think about using tp also there’s a lot of great games you’ll miss if you don’t give it a try

i use also tp  for that games without exe my friend..but when possible i prefer j conf  only for a reason...it has the ESC button on my pad..i hate keyboard 

12 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

excuse me..a curiosity..exist a j config for TEKKEN VANILLA?

I don’t know if the jconfig on the thread is also for vanilla because i use tp for both versions 

16 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

Is possible to play it in high resolution 1920 X 1080?

Yes it supports this res its already as default you can see it in the default settings ini file

also generally when you want to change res look for ini or txt file with x and y parameters 

keep in mind its not always possible to change it in some games it wont work even if you change the parameters 

25 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Yes it supports this res its already as default you can see it in the default settings ini file

also generally when you want to change res look for ini or txt file with x and y parameters 

keep in mind its not always possible to change it in some games it wont work even if you change the parameters 

ok thanks a lot my friend..i will try

Il 5/2/2020 Alle 12:46, tomasngt ha scritto:

Hello, I created a game repack and a video tutorial for this dump, is intended for newbies.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j6PvtcU25-vnyUO5wvpmeXAB0QLh-8BL/view

password: tomi

Thanks again for this game!

hi great job  thanks a lot..but excuse me is it normal  that the game sometimes crashes during initialization scrren returning to desktop^

• 3 semaines après...
On 9/23/2020 at 1:30 AM, Rex2573 said:

How’s tekken 7? Did you solved the crashing problem? Also did you know there’s a round 2 update for tekken 7 fr? but sadly not publicly available yet

37 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

How’s tekken 7? Did you solved the crashing problem? Also did you know there’s a round 2 update for tekken 7 fr? but sadly not publicly available yet

hi my amazing friend..no..it crashes randomsly at the initialing screen unfortunately.. i hope this update comes out soon as i hope for Street fighter 5 and Samurai Shodown update.. i hope these update may solve the crashes in Tekken fated retribution my friend

Modifié par Rex2573

27 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

hi my amazing friend..no..it crashes randomsly at the initialing screen unfortunately.. i hope this update comes out soon as i hope for Street fighter 5 and Samurai Shodown update.. i hope these update may solve the crashes in Tekken fated retribution my friend

hi
Yes its a little bit annoying that it crashes but at least not during the game so you can play it many good games awaits us my friend but who knows when?

sadly it could take a lot of time but I’m always optimistic 

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

hi guys...

I got this game running on my Ryzen APU with just integrated graphics....

my other pc can't run it and it has only 2 cores (intel i3-2200 with GPU)

here are my specs:

Ryzen 3 2200G

Vega 8 Graphics

2x4GB RAM 2666Mhz

i thought i might help you guys getting the minimum specs for this game to run... have a nice day everyone

• 1 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
On 11/7/2020 at 10:13 PM, megasuxass said:

hi guys...

I got this game running on my Ryzen APU with just integrated graphics....

my other pc can't run it and it has only 2 cores (intel i3-2200 with GPU)

here are my specs:

Ryzen 3 2200G

Vega 8 Graphics

2x4GB RAM 2666Mhz

i thought i might help you guys getting the minimum specs for this game to run... have a nice day everyone

Hows the performance so far using Ryzen? does it have frame drops?

• 4 semaines après...

Anyone had an issue where the game (T7 Vanilla, BTW) starts then just closes right away (like the command prompt window)? Any fix for that? I'm trying to launch the game on an i5-6600K with RX 590 graphics.

I've also got another PC with a Ryzen 5 3600X and a GTX 1660 Ti I could try it on if that combination doesn't work. I got the game running on my main rig (i7-7700K/GTX 1070) but I need another PC to network it with so I can do single player (and, ideally, multiplayer over Parsec).

So I'm one step further. 

See Pic attached... 

1st how to avoid those blue line on the left 

2nd how to change difficult level 

dav.jpg

3rd the video between the battle... Is that normal that the speed isn't constant? 

Modifié par Fulgore18