Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Tekken 7 + Fated Retribution + R2 (Namco System ES3)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

13 hours ago, Franco23444 said:

Just wanted to add some more pics and this version is ver.4.10 but has everything that 4.20 has. I see no differences tbh.

i believe ver 4.10 leroy is super op and was considered broken so they made balance patch to different characters so i think 4.20 is just a balance patch

8 hours ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

i believe ver 4.10 leroy is super op and was considered broken so they made balance patch to different characters so i think 4.20 is just a balance patch

Nice! Thank you for letting me know! I will be getting my hands on ver.4.20 soon and I’ll see if I can notice anything different, if it works, I have been told that the later revisions of the game are now offline versions, no longer makes use of the dumb Banacoin stuff. I think? :)

Modifié par Franco23444

What’s the size of full the game updated to 4.20?🤔

if it’s above 10gb and uploaded to mega it’ll help If it would be in parts

thanks in advance 

Modifié par A FRIEND

38 minutes ago, A FRIEND said:

What’s the size of full the game updated to 4.20?🤔

if it’s above 10gb and uploaded to mega it’ll help If it would be in parts

thanks in advance 

I actually have no idea but a friend of mine did have the 4.20 update USB stick and the install looked like it was around 21GB in size. 

just to stop some confusion, I did say that I was getting another ES3 with the 4.20 update, well I got it today (as shown here) and I’ll see what I can do to preserve it.  

the install files was actually 22.8GB in size, found the photos my friend sent me a while ago.

Modifié par Franco23444

I just hope tekken 8 that will probably be released on summer 2023 

will be like the old tekken arcade games series the gameplay imo was much better and enjoyable then tekken 7 

31 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

I just hope tekken 8 that will probably be released on summer 2023 

will be like the old tekken arcade games series the gameplay imo was much better and enjoyable then tekken 7 

I genuinely wonder what arcade hardware it will use? Possibly PS5? Or a more powerful PC? I guess we’ll have to wait and see :)

2 hours ago, Layer said:

It's an original with its dongle or a copy without dongle ?

If it's a copy, you should be able to view the content on a PC.

It’s all original, same thing with my 4.20 unit. Even if I plug the drive into a PC, it will show 9 partitions (technically 10 as one of them is for the system reserve) that are bit-locker password protected. Just be patient! 

22 minutes ago, jomarieann said:

Just copy the tekken 7 folder then share it then we we configure it out what is missing....😲

I thought I said that the HDD is bitlocker encrypted. I can’t view the contents and there’s a chance I’ll end up destroying something. I’ll just wait till I get the tools I need. Again, be patient! It will take a while especially since I’m new to all this stuff. Also, the game is a VHD, I’ll see what I can do. :)

Edit: I’m not trying to be rude/mean, I just need you guys to be patient as this is my first time doing something like this. I also want to preserve my hardware and would also like to share the files with you peeps. I will be sharing ver.4.20, however, I won’t be sharing ver.4.10. Again, just be a bit patient. :)

Modifié par Franco23444

• 1 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • Team
Persona 5: Dancing Star Night Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Shin Megami  Tensei: Persona 4 Persona1669212011437133.png?t=805445

I've said it enough already. If you are not patient, you have to quit Emuline and never come back here.
Those who keep asking when the dumps will be here, will be banned as well as deleted posts, and those who go off topic are the same.
Be patient and stop asking the same questions over and over again. Dumps will be available when donors want to share them. that's all.
We're not here to deal with kids who can't wait...
Modifié par WildWolf

• The sujet was locked
  • The sujet was unlocked
  • 2 semaines après...