Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Tekken 7 + Fated Retribution + R2 (Namco System ES3)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

On 16.04.2021 at 9:16 AM, strider973 said:

why play vanilla?

Its maybe just me but vanilla feels better visually. Especially with lightning an effects on stages. Also it is doesnt have stupid 2D characters 

If I were good at hacking/modding stuff I prefer to update the roster to season 4 and add couple missing characters.

But unfortunately Vanilla is playable only in training mode so... :(

Modifié par ryuzo7980

Invité R.R.Z.
On 20.9.2020 at 3:50 PM, Rex2573 said:

How’s tk7r2 my friend? I’m waiting for tp

R u using jconfig for it? You’ll notice 4 characters r missing there’s 44 instead of 48 but hopefully in the future we’ll have them all

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Invité R.R.Z.
3 hours ago, chiragj81 said:

R.R.Z. what can be the reason for missing characters?

From what i saw in japan it isn’t the latest version but hopefully we’ll get it in the future 

too

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Il y a 2 heures, july2779 a dit :

Tekken 7 : FR Round 2 with  Jconfig

Excuse me a patch or a way to play it at high resolution please?    From 1920 and higher others resolution

Modifié par 7zxkv

Invité R.R.Z.
52 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Excuse me a patch or a way to play it at high resolution please?    From 1920 and higher others resolution

Try with the file inside the folder of the game:defaultgameusersetting.ini

5 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

It's already 1080p native, it just looks like shit due to the terrible post-processing filters applied to the rendered image. Sadly, no config file edits can remove these effect from the arcade version. The same config file entries exist, but unlike the PC version, changes them does not have an effect. You also can't go above 1920x1080. Anything higher set in the ini will just get scaled up. The internal rendering is always locked to 1080. Same with the other two T7 releases.

Modifié par braders1986

2 minuti fa, braders1986 ha scritto:

It's already 1080p native, it just looks like shit due to the terrible post-processing filters applied to the rendered image. Sadly, no config file edits can remove these effect from the arcade version. The same config file entries exist, but unlike the PC version, changes them does not have an effect. You also can't go above 1920x1080. Anything higher set in the ini will just get scaled up. The internal rendering is always locked to 1080. Same with the other two T7 releases.

Ok thanks a lot my friend

42 minutes ago, braders1986 said:

I had a similar issue, but with starting it up. Disabling the DX11 hook within J-Config fixed the issue.

So are you saying you get a black screen freeze when you boot it up with DX11 enabled? Just curious, since that's what I get (black screen). Will try to disable DX11 and see if it helps. Thanks for the tip!

25 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

So are you saying you get a black screen freeze when you boot it up with DX11 enabled? Just curious, since that's what I get (black screen). Will try to disable DX11 and see if it helps. Thanks for the tip!

Yep. That was the issue for me. Didn't help that the black screen was always on-top, so I couldn't enter task manager to close it. Required a sign-out to back to Windows.

Modifié par braders1986

1 hour ago, braders1986 said:

Yep. That was the issue for me. Didn't help that the black screen was always on-top, so I couldn't enter task manager to close it. Required a sign-out to back to Windows.

I just tried to run the game with DX 11 wrapper disabled, but the game still won't boot up for me. Only gives me a black screen, then nothing. Any idea?

There is no difference between the E02 version and fr2. I tested it and found that it can be started. There is no change. There are only a few more files in the root directory. A new character has not been unlocked. I/O can use the game.

Modifié par C.Y

2 hours ago, arcade_power said:

I just tried to run the game with DX 11 wrapper disabled, but the game still won't boot up for me. Only gives me a black screen, then nothing. Any idea?

i am also having this problem but sometimes game starts, even exit is not working properly

Invité PowerKopter69

can someone upload exe (TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe) from E02 version? I forgot to make a backup, and don't wanna download the whole thing again

On 7/6/2021 at 10:08 PM, Rex2573 said:

you change resolution in Jconfig. but i stay with high resolution mark in Jconfig