Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

4 hours ago, Amadurim said:

i tried creating a new text file for card

and created a new eamuse file and still not saving scores after the credit play

Then you should able to see your record on the bottom left corner on your screen.

However, if it's the lamps (Flashing Lights / Full Combo or whatever colors you ended with) and the score on the left top corner. I haven't figured that out yet on A20.

I need to find a bloody patch for this one but every score should be recorded already after normal or premium play.

Anyways, you’re gonna have to wait for the next update for the lamps because it's still a beta test at the moment.

2020020300.jpg.a401c06cfd4676613b915e49a4ef9f4f.jpg2018102200.jpg.5f0eb780d0c65c157914069b9f1d6471.jpg

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

Can someone share what their bat file has in it to get butterfly loading with the current update? I can't seem to get it to open and work with butterfly. It works using the bat file that was included with the update but when I edited out the -ea etc it doesn't load anymore. Hope someone can help.

I've ended up just adding the songs back to an older version to get butterfly working for scores but it'd be great if I could get the current one working.

Also which version of butterfly is everyone using? The current release or a compile of the github code that's more current?

7 minutes ago, bman said:

Can someone share what their bat file has in it to get butterfly loading with the current update? I can't seem to get it to open and work with butterfly. It works using the bat file that was included with the update but when I edited out the -ea etc it doesn't load anymore. Hope someone can help.

I've ended up just adding the songs back to an older version to get butterfly working for scores but it'd be great if I could get the current one working.

Also which version of butterfly is everyone using? The current release or a compile of the github code that's more current?

Did you type this on your bat file?
spice -io -ddr
spice -io -ddr -arkmdxp3.dll

BAT.jpg

1 hour ago, One Eternal Ash said:

Did you type this on your bat file?
spice -io -ddr
spice -io -ddr -arkmdxp3.dll

BAT.jpg

It turns out I'd forgotten to set services url to localhost which I hadn't done as I was using the -ea setup. Whoops. Thanks for your help!

il y a 3 minutes, One Eternal Ash a dit :

OK, Get rid of the files that is not on my folder and try to match mine. Send an Image after that.

I got rid of the files as instructed and the game now booted. Thank you

Hi, I need some help because the game is crashing in the Checking (Black) Screen when I'm trying to boot it.

1. I'm using the MDX:J:A:A:2020020300 version, if I use the MDX:A:A:A:2020020300 version, the game crashes in the Test Mode Section.

2. When using the MDX:J:A:A:2020020300 version, the game boots normally unitl the E-Amusement Section. When it's checking it, the game crashes inmediately.

I think that the trouble is in the ea3-config.xml file or in my SpiceTools Setup. I have tried several configurations but the game still crashes.

If someone could please tell me the correct configuration to get the game finally booting normally, it would be really appreciated.

4 hours ago, JSP96 said:

Hi, I need some help because the game is crashing in the Checking (Black) Screen when I'm trying to boot it.

1. I'm using the MDX:J:A:A:2020020300 version, if I use the MDX:A:A:A:2020020300 version, the game crashes in the Test Mode Section.

2. When using the MDX:J:A:A:2020020300 version, the game boots normally unitl the E-Amusement Section. When it's checking it, the game crashes inmediately.

I think that the trouble is in the ea3-config.xml file or in my SpiceTools Setup. I have tried several configurations but the game still crashes.

If someone could please tell me the correct configuration to get the game finally booting normally, it would be really appreciated.

Check your contents folder, match my folder (white image) and change to A:A:A (Not J:A:A)

if it’s the card screen, gamemdx.dll patch is above you

final part, use spicetools only.

check the recent posts (Today and yesterday), some ppl had the same issues as well

hace 50 minutos, One Eternal Ash dijo:

Check your contents folder, match my folder (white image) and change to A:A:A (Not J:A:A)

check the recent posts (Today), a person had the same issue as well

Right now my folder is matching yours, and I changed to A:A:A. But it still crashes when checking Test Mode.

Checking the log.txt, I found this. It could be the reason of the failure.

image.png.3df3ff67872763a2a8ca08c0722df8a8.png

That error is almost at the end of the log.txt file.

log.txt

1 hour ago, JSP96 said:

Right now my folder is matching yours, and I changed to A:A:A. But it still crashes when checking Test Mode.

Checking the log.txt, I found this. It could be the reason of the failure.

image.png.3df3ff67872763a2a8ca08c0722df8a8.png

That error is almost at the end of the log.txt file.

log.txt

Can I get a print screen of your “contents” folder, ea3-config.xml and your gamestart.bat file

Hi guys,

Has anyone been able to unlock the rest of the Dan Class Courses? I'm using the Butterfly Server 1.1.0 + gamestart-16.bat (MDX:A:A:A 2020020300).

I have cleared the 1st Dan Course several times. But, the succeeding Dan Courses couldn't be unlocked no matter how many times I clear the 1st Dan Course.

Modifié par vinson77

16 hours ago, JSP96 said:

1. "Contents" Folder:

image.png.7822a794994dd53c545f72c48d4d87bc.png

2. ea3-config.xml

image.png.bbe4f0051338f5f15c3be58482584586.png

3. game_start.bat

image.png.effaddc028bd9dff035cab3d39e1b96e.png

Destroy the log.txt file, Download this file and tell me it works

14 hours ago, JSP96 said:

It didn't work. Now it crashes even before the Booting Screen.

Then your whole folder is corrupted. Looks like i have to upload a stable version very soon. Give me time, probably wait until tomorrow.

if you’re in hurry, I advise asking others for help.

En 11-05-2020 a las 12:49, One Eternal Ash dijo:

i have fixed the combo issue, now to fix the Online Crash bug on A20. (crashes when logging in) 

⬆️If you experience this issue and want to login on arcana or whenever server like butterfly (if you want to get to arcana, change the date on the ea-config to 2019042200 AND NOT ONE further) 

Try this https://mega.nz/file/J8ZgWQQY#R_ztsB3SScXYmLrevhHrpll3ntzZkDJMqAD5sT3A3_k

There's one GOLD and one BLUE, just rename to gamemdx.dll which one you want to play

hace 20 horas, vinson77 dijo:

Has anyone been able to unlock the rest of the Dan Class Courses?

I know butterfly supports up to the 8th Dan on Premium Play on Gold, the other way to "unlock" them, is by editing the coursedb file (I don't recommend it tbh) 

hace 19 horas, johnjorell dijo:

Any idea how did some of you got those gold textures?

Try the gamemdxs I just uploaded đź‘Ś

hace 15 horas, HARUMI09 dijo:

Course video that won't let me in when I select the track

I don't understand very well your problem but sound like you need to register the dlls to play the videos (happens when you select a song with video and game crashes, also background could be black) 

hace 3 horas, JSP96 dijo:

It didn't work. Now it crashes even before the Booting Screen.

Try the solution of One Eternal Ash, BUT do this:

- Delete the regsvr32 lines on the gamestart

- Delete the " - " on the " -arkmdxp3.dll " just to have spice -io -ddr arkmdxp3.dll

- Delete one of the spice lines (why they are two!!??) 

As a experince it happend once to me months ago, but it wasn't because files were corrupted, it happened because files were incompatible by date (whixh I don't believe is your case tbh). Also it helps to have the latest spicetools

image.png.effaddc028bd9dff035cab3d39e1b96e.png

Modifié par B4SH-T

4 hours ago, B4SH-T said:

⬆️If you experience this issue and want to login on arcana or whenever server like butterfly (if you want to get to arcana, change the date on the ea-config to 2019042200 AND NOT ONE further) 

Try this https://mega.nz/file/J8ZgWQQY#R_ztsB3SScXYmLrevhHrpll3ntzZkDJMqAD5sT3A3_k

There's one GOLD and one BLUE, just rename to gamemdx.dll which one you want to play

i tried this 
i can login via butterfly but the scores are no saving on the profile

55 minutes ago, Amadurim said:

i tried this 
i can login via butterfly but the scores are no saving on the profile

That's because Butterfly is configured to support DDR A and partial DDR A20 2019-09-03 so the tables in the database aren't updated for the new songs. Play older songs and the score will be saved, but the new ones, impossible for now.

2 hours ago, vinson77 said:

@B4SH-T

I tried to look for the coursedb file on my MDX2020020300 files. It's not present... where can I find it?

It's inside "startup.arc". You have to extract the files from there and they can be edited (And no, it can't be opened with WinRAR or 7zip. You need a copy of arcutil.exe).

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...